Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Happy for all of you :) That's put me in a good mood.

Roach, shrink your pic down some before posting it. It's huge.

BIG CITY LAWYERS's massive smile of glee has made me smile :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
I didn't get a picture with them but, they still brought the house down.

Seth's on point Texas bandana thing.

Seatbelts

Biodome fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Nov 3, 2013

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
I left early because I had the worst loving headache in the universe. I really wanted to buy a shirt but it was cash only and I had no cash and I couldn't think straight enough to get my rear end to a nearby ATM. :( When I left with my bud a cop car followed us to where we were parked because the venue is in a pretty not great area and that was really sweet. :3: I offered him a cookie but he didn't take it which is probably wise and then we heard sirens and he had to speed off.

COWBOYS YOU BETTER BEAT THE loving VIKINGS TODAY YA GODDAMN JABRONIS

Also, man that girl from Utah was super into them eh?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I love how the two of them have the exact same pose in every picture that's been posted here but when you have to do this with scores of people in a night you probably develop a routine for it.

Caper posted:

I told him I was sad not to hear any Craigslist then he signed my poster "Leaky boners to the front of the line."

:laffo: That rules.

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
Seth was rubbing my back and was like "Whose back is that? Who am I touching?" Jonathan touched my friends butt. :o

CherryDoom
Jul 5, 2005

SIGH
Oh wow I was really close to some of you guys in the front. I was second row on the aisle.

Really good show. I wanted to hang around but I was by myself and far too shy to talk to anyone so I left once I'd bought a shirt.

Prowling that stage.

CherryDoom fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Nov 3, 2013

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!

BIG CITY LAWYER posted:

Seth was rubbing my back and was like "Whose back is that? Who am I touching?" Jonathan touched my friends butt. :o

That's amazing.

Wow, glad you guys had a great time. Looks like the they did too.

And man, Seth looks more like Jonathan's dad by the day, but I wouldn't tell him that.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Cowboys :toot:

Thanks for the live show photos, looks great. Laughed so hard at Seth's rage against the Aussie "14 bucks 99" in the new episode - being a stupid Brit I didn't even understand what he was so mad at for ages.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

BIG CITY LAWYER posted:

Yeah Jonathan was flirting with my gf. She had went and put on the show T-shirt and came back in and he was like, "drat, you look goood in that. You need to come to more of our shows." :rolleyes:

I was so psyched to meet Seth. And the fact that I made him laugh and we totally got along was awesome. Best dude ever.

Guido Merkens
Jun 18, 2003

The price of greatness is responsibility.
My greatest thrill in life might be hearing the guys discuss Lifetime movies. Hearing about the new Christmas line-up in person might be the peak moment of my existence.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Any reason why 394 is on their site, but not on any of the podcast feeds/apps that I have?

E: A guy I haven't heard from in nearly two years came out on social media as starting chemo next week, and I immediately told him to grab the UYD backlog. He said that was a great idea so fingers crossed that he lives on to become a regular listener.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Nov 3, 2013

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Yeah I was just going to ask that. It's not listed on libsyn.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
The most recent episode is gold.

roach cum puddle
Jun 22, 2013

by Ralp
It's been up on Stitcher for ~5 days now.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

394 is linked on their Twitter: https://twitter.com/UhhYeahDude/status/396660202889412608 evidently they're having some hosting issues at the mo.

e: looks like Dallas won the game; so happy for Seth :3:

flesh dance fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Nov 4, 2013

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGmKmVvCzkw&t=75s

Someone call Seth and tell him about this.

edit I called him oh god

Brock Samson fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Nov 4, 2013

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Oh man, so they basically went holo-tupac on TCAP. That's crazy stuff.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I am laughing at what Seth could do with this video and I feel loving terrible for it. This could be amazing. There's too many guys trying to chat.

E: Is this definitely real?

Another Person fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Nov 4, 2013

Marvin_Gardens
May 25, 2005

UYD: a gateway fetish

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Romo got some 'splain to do, Roma

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
That video is practically custom built for UYD. I 100% need to see a need a full example on Holo-Sweetie getting creeped on and fake reacting to it though.

SaxMaverick
Jun 9, 2005

The stuff of nightmares

CortezFantastic posted:

Romo got some 'splain to do, Roma

Tony Romo has nothing to explain to anyone because he owns :colbert:

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Any sign of 394 anywhere? Can't find it on the site or in my podcatcher.

EDIT: totally missed that post above. Thanks!

NotQuiteQuentin fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Nov 4, 2013

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Any sign of 394 anywhere? Can't find it on the site or in my podcatcher.

Helvete posted:

394 is linked on their Twitter: https://twitter.com/UhhYeahDude/status/396660202889412608 evidently they're having some hosting issues at the mo.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

It's worth the effort. Seth's rants on lovely comedians are the best. Hey kid, do you want some blood to live or a DVD of Larry the Cable Guy at the zoo? Plus the Diceman bits.

RustyTrombone
Oct 23, 2007

by zen death robot
SHRIMP AND BARBIE MATE 14 BUCK 99.

Edit: Made this bit into a video, I'm making one of the lovely stand up next. 394 had me laughing the entire time, they're on a beautiful streak. If anyone has any requests just name the episode or bit from a recent one if you think it should be added. Then we'll have a neato playlist of some of the best UYD moments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=texi_krKyso

Also, nice photos from the people who saw the Dallas show! Disappointed to hear no Weed/Horse/Mind's Eye though. :(

RustyTrombone fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Nov 5, 2013

RustyTrombone
Oct 23, 2007

by zen death robot

A Violence Gang posted:

It's worth the effort. Seth's rants on lovely comedians are the best. Hey kid, do you want some blood to live or a DVD of Larry the Cable Guy at the zoo? Plus the Diceman bits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1hP3hsJn1o

Aww, Dice.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Jonathan is totally right about the gas thing. Recently I paid for exactly one gallon and it stopped .05 gallons short. Gouged at the fuckin pump, man.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

RustyTrombone posted:

If anyone has any requests just name the episode or bit from a recent one if you think it should be added. Then we'll have a neato playlist of some of the best UYD moments!

I can't remember the episode number, but I think it's around 270, where the FBI announces a huge bust of mafiosos who all have hilariously stereotypical names like Tony Bagels and Jimmy Gooch. I've really been wanting to listen to that again but I can't find it.

Marvin_Gardens
May 25, 2005

That's number 256. some really good stuff on that episode if I'm remembering right

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Kevin Keller is probably the Archie character I know the most about thanks to UYD.

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
I know you heard about me
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
I'm just tryin to live on
Not in a penitentiary
I'd rather be rollin chrome

Binowru posted:

I can't remember the episode number, but I think it's around 270, where the FBI announces a huge bust of mafiosos who all have hilariously stereotypical names like Tony Bagels and Jimmy Gooch. I've really been wanting to listen to that again but I can't find it.

Yeah please, that was the funniest bit out of a whole stretch of time as I recall

Also:

WDIIA, 5 months ago posted:

My favorite TWIF was the old people who tried to get a hitman to kill 4 people and a dog for a $100. There's something amazing about Seth in his old person voice going "Oh, you're a hitman? You must want ~~money~~" that is the best
Sax put that poo poo on youtube homeboy

Episode 17, TWIF starts at 40:00, old people murder plot starts at 40:49

Maybe not the most celebrated clip in UYD history but it cracks me up every time

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
I was listening to it on a "this year" compilation so I don't know what ep, but Seth's story about the amazingly terrible warmup comedian on some talk show...that one, make a vid please

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

I was listening to it on a "this year" compilation so I don't know what ep, but Seth's story about the amazingly terrible warmup comedian on some talk show...that one, make a vid please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXArWsp6fRc

Already done

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Dang shoulda checked, thanks, I didn't think that one was popular enough

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Dang shoulda checked, thanks, I didn't think that one was popular enough

I'm pretty sure that most of UYD's best bits and gags are YouTube clips at this point.

Such as this amazing gem that demonstrates that the NIH is totally loving bullshit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxC4-wkBcpc

dvorak fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Nov 6, 2013

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

dvorak posted:

I'm pretty sure that most of UYD's best bits and gags are YouTube clips at this point.

Such as this amazing gem that demonstrates that the NIH is totally loving bullshit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxC4-wkBcpc

Oh hey that's my channel! :)

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
If anyone is throwing together clips for the Tube, then a collection of the 'parenting harder' clips is a must. They are the best thing on this show to me.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
Finally found my (so far) favorite moment of UYD ever on youtube and had to share so you guys can re-appreciate it's awesomeness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-RPAHAJaEM&t=384s

It's the Craig's house beatnik-scat segment. J starts the ball rolling with the initial idea, and as usual Seth takes it, runs with it, and turns it into pure loving hilarity. I probably rewound and listed to Seth's craigslist scat routine like 50 times when I first heard the episode. So goddamned funny!

Cock on my ear, whoa-oh! Raccoons in the trees!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
The NIH stuff is some of my favourite UYD content. I love it when seth pretends to be talking to his "wife". :)

"Yeah honey, 5 years in buenos aires".