Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
anyone who requested joining please re-send. I had it set to invite-only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

ravenkult posted:

I found a Weasel News van. Can be insured, can't be modded. I don't know if anyone cares.
I found one this morning as well, I was tempted to steal it for goon crew hijinx or SUPER stealthy player ganks while hidden via Lester.. ;)

Kelly posted:

The dunce cap stays on until you go to a store and have it taken off by trying on hats. You never get a notice your time is done. I bet the person in your example isn't in BSH and doesn't realize it.
You can do so from the quick inventory menu as well, and potentially by just hopping on a cycle and waiting for a second for the full animations.

ravenkult posted:

I wish I could get the Hearse online...
Has anybody tried just lurking around the graveyard for 24 hours in-game? Some guy this morning was trying to find someone in BS to trade rare cars with, he specifically was trying to get a hearse. Half of the stuff he claimed to have already were pure hacked or duped hacked vehicles though, like the moon buggy. v:shobon:v

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

Move this to the private games thread, I'd love to join and play news reporter.

edit: I didn't realize it was joinable. I'm part of the team and can't wait to play tonight but you should consider privatizing

Robawesome fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Nov 4, 2013

Xinlum
Apr 12, 2009

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Dark Knight

Wrecked my custom bike mid race and respawned with the default. Does that always happen?

callmeicarus
Sep 26, 2003

Garden gnomes are God's unwanted children.
Yams Fan

Kelly posted:

The dunce cap stays on until you go to a store and have it taken off by trying on hats. You never get a notice your time is done. I bet the person in your example isn't in BSH and doesn't realize it.

Yeah, that's possible. A lot of people are reporting their timer erratically increasing too, although it could just be jerks in BS lobbies relentlessly reporting everyone else in there, thereby increasing the timer.

(http://gtaforums.com/topic/639870-bad-sport-timer-wtf/)

That being said, I am definitely inclined to believe that the BS system is buggy for (some) people, considering the other issues in GTA:O.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Scarf posted:

anyone who requested joining please re-send. I had it set to invite-only.

I requested, this is me.

Can passengers ride in the bed of the Sandking? Also, can any model Granger have passengers hang off the running boards, or is it just the police model?

I was thinking of replacing my Sandking with a Bobcat, since I know passengers can ride in the back of it. I found one while delivering a high-priority vehicle to the docks. I grabbed it and parked it off to the side near the Port Authority entrance, but it despawned when I dropped off the HPV. It was the first time I've seen them spawn online, and there were a bunch of them at once. I will probably never see another one :smith:

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Xinlum posted:

Wrecked my custom bike mid race and respawned with the default. Does that always happen?

I noticed that the horn certainly resets to the default one.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Oh my god can I be Champ?

Obviously I need a suit.

A c E
Jun 18, 2007

Is this weird? Is this too weird? Do you need to sit down?

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It's been happening since launch, incessantly if I'm not doing solo/invite only session. Guess this is confirming it's just me though. I might just run through all the general solutions again and delete that character. I can't imagine it being a big slog back to level 12 seeing as I hardly got to play at all in this time.

Happens about once a day for me. I actually have a hell of a time switching sessions (joining new mission lobbies, going back to free roam, finding new free roams). I'll either get the weird online/offline character issue you discussed or get stuck at a loading forever screen. Sometimes I just fall through the world or load into a half-complete world. Regardless, I end up have to dashboard a lot if I'm doing anything other than sticking to the same free roam session. Which doesn't exactly make me want to join missions since it takes forever for anything to load.

I don't understand why it fails so much. I have a solid 45/4 connection with no packet loss. Xbox is DMZed. Xbox hardwired directly to the up-to-date and brand new Asus RT-N66U (no firewall, no QoS). I've reinstalled both discs, moving one from the XBox HDD to decent USB drive after I noticed a lot of pop-ups driving in a supercar) On top of the above issues, a friend of mine and I are unable to join each others Xbox parties. If I host, he can't join. If he hosts, I can't join. Other people can join our parties and we can both join a 3rd person's party. He's set up in a similar fashion, DMZ, Hardwired, etc.

Mind you, this has been an issue in the past with MS services. For the last year of Windows Live Messenger, my girlfriend and I were unable to send messages to each other. We would show up offline on each others contacts lists but things worked perfectly with other users. I really need to bug them about this party issues, but I can just picture the copy and pasted useless response.

Xinlum posted:

Yes. It will also happen randomly in free roam too! It's fun when you think your car has all the mods only to find out your tires are no longer bullet proof as you die, crashing into a wall while trying to escape a pubbie.

Edit: VVVVVV The best is when they then replay the mission after failing for the Nth time and you have no way of quitting before it restarts. You either get stuck with bad points or go through it again (and again and again).
I don't think anyone has figured out the formula for what sends you to BSH. If you quit a single race you will be fine, but if you blew up a car or two recently you may want to hold off. I'd like to see the math on bad sports, even if it was just a simple quit X number of missions/ blow up X number of cars to reach BSH. We don't even know how long it takes the points to reset which sucks.

A c E fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Nov 4, 2013

Waco Panty Raid
Mar 30, 2002

I don't mind being a little pedantic.
So how bad sport is it to leave a rally race? Really wanted to but a bit paranoid about racking up bad points.

Story: Made the mistake of joining one with some random pubbies, got stuck with a driver who either didn't understand I was giving directions or didn't care (I think the former since at one point he started setting waypoints to follow the other teams, so I guess he was trying to compete?). Mostly he just drove around the desert occasionally killing us while I got increasingly bored. I don't think he had me on mute because once he mumbled something about how he was the driver and I should shut up. Of course we dnf (though I got 200 RP for "cruising") after ten+ of the longest minutes ever.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

You wasted the opportunity to name it Weazel Action News Group!
I'm still requesting to join.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Request sent.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/shunue

cname
Jan 24, 2013

by Lowtax
Says "request sent" for WAN. Please add me, scarf!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/goldiloxxx

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

titties posted:

I requested, this is me.

Can passengers ride in the bed of the Sandking? Also, can any model Granger have passengers hang off the running boards, or is it just the police model?
Yes, but they can't sit and fire, they just ragdoll IIRC. And only police/FIB/etc versions can be ridden like that, I believe. Also the armored Riot Van can have dudes hang on the sides.

NickPancakes
Oct 27, 2004

Damnit, somebody get me a tissue.

I know glitch talk has been back and forth, but anyone on 360 have a fully modded out and sellable car they're willing to mission dupe glitch to me? NickPncks on Live.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

bloodynose posted:

I know glitch talk has been back and forth, but anyone on 360 have a fully modded out and sellable car they're willing to mission dupe glitch to me? NickPncks on Live.
I'd be happy to do so with a Schafter worth 105k that another goon gave to me.. .IF you would also help re-dupe it back to me? (I want to move it into a different spot so I can put a firetruck in the back of my garage.. :( )

I won't be on for another 3 hours though. GT cj coyo7e, in Stairs, Inc if you're in there you won't need to send an invite.

NickPancakes
Oct 27, 2004

Damnit, somebody get me a tissue.

coyo7e posted:

I'd be happy to do so with a Schafter worth 105k that another goon gave to me.. .IF you would also help re-dupe it back to me? (I want to move it into a different spot so I can put a firetruck in the back of my garage.. :( )

I won't be on for another 3 hours though. GT cj coyo7e, in Stairs, Inc if you're in there you won't need to send an invite.

Not in Stairs, so I added you on live. I'll totally dupe back, I'm available for most of the day.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Can anyone recommend a good 4 door/sedan to buy and customize?

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
^^ Schafter, but they're kind of tougher to find. Felon (non-GT) is pretty good but a bit rear end-heavy. I'm personally fond of the Buffalo (it's heavy overall, which is great except on hillsides, and is still great with offroad tires), but it's nowhere near the best 4 door.

bloodynose posted:

Not in Stairs, so I added you on live. I'll totally dupe back, I'm available for most of the day.
Okay, I should be on no later than 430PM PST, if you see me online watching netflix before then it's my roommate and he should be out looking for a job, so I'll kick his rear end offline when I get home. ;)

Waco Panty Raid
Mar 30, 2002

A c E posted:

Edit: VVVVVV The best is when they then replay the mission after failing for the Nth time and you have no way of quitting before it restarts. You either get stuck with bad points or go through it again (and again and again).
I don't think anyone has figured out the formula for what sends you to BSH. If you quit a single race you will be fine, but if you blew up a car or two recently you may want to hold off. I'd like to see the math on bad sports, even if it was just a simple quit X number of missions/ blow up X number of cars to reach BSH. We don't even know how long it takes the points to reset which sucks.
Ugh that does suck but I don't gently caress around much with other peoples' cars much so I could get away with a drop once in a while. Good to know. Luckily didn't get roped into another round. Pretty aggravating though, especially when the lobby was blaming me for not having a mic at first.

Oh and if anyone wants to trade off road races on Xbox I'm down, really want to mod up my Merryweather Mesa but can hardly find pubbies with off road interest. GT Lobster Mooch. Should be on this evening.

TheOne
May 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT RUINING EVERYBODY'S LIFE

omg chael crash posted:

the best one is the sultan, All wheel drive, nimble and fast. It also has a lot of upgrade options which bring its sale price way up. My sultan goes for 112,000. The only one I can get a little more from is the dominator but its a 2 door.

I always find them in the jail parking lot. if you go there and they havnt spawned enter criminal records and back out, will force respawn. Will only take you a few times to get it.

TheOne
May 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT RUINING EVERYBODY'S LIFE

Waco Panty Raid posted:

Ugh that does suck but I don't gently caress around much with other peoples' cars much so I could get away with a drop once in a while. Good to know. Luckily didn't get roped into another round. Pretty aggravating though, especially when the lobby was blaming me for not having a mic at first.

Oh and if anyone wants to trade off road races on Xbox I'm down, really want to mod up my Merryweather Mesa but can hardly find pubbies with off road interest. GT Lobster Mooch. Should be on this evening.

You don't need to do off road races to get off road upgrades. Just win 50 races total to unlock everything for all the cars. Aside from modifications that are level based.

Xinlum
Apr 12, 2009

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Dark Knight

So which one of you is THE TRUE QAUID? I seem to bump into you causing free roam mayhem like every time I play. GT Darkster2onGame

Is selling cars the only way to delete them? I have like 4 junk cars clogging my garage.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Xinlum posted:

So which one of you is THE TRUE QAUID? I seem to bump into you causing free roam mayhem like every time I play. GT Darkster2onGame

Is selling cars the only way to delete them? I have like 4 junk cars clogging my garage.
If your garage is maxxed, it'll prompt you to delete. Make sure you know which car to delete and what it's called FIRST, though, apparently it can be prone to eating random vehicles if you do it incorrectly - I usually buy cars from my phone while IN the garage, to verify what I'm doing.

A c E
Jun 18, 2007

Is this weird? Is this too weird? Do you need to sit down?

Xinlum posted:

It's not me, but I'm definitely friending him. Free roam mayhem is the best.

Fake-edit: Boo, typo in his name somewhere. Added you though.

Waco Panty Raid
Mar 30, 2002

TheOne posted:

You don't need to do off road races to get off road upgrades. Just win 50 races total to unlock everything for all the cars. Aside from modifications that are level based.
Really? gently caress, I don't race much nor (obviously) have I done much modding yet. I've wasted a shitload of time trying to host off-road races though, apparently.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

FallinInTheBlak posted:

The Commute as a GTA race is fun. It's basically a short point to point race in a straight line and nets about 4.5K RP and 8k for first place. Even if you don't trade them, it's fun to play.

Yeah I did a few tonight with omgcarcrash. Was going to start trading wins and then some random guy joined and spoiled the fun. Was just about to kick him and then carcrash left :smith:

I will try again tomorrow night GMT if anyone fancies trading wins on any race that is not a circle.

Reb
Sep 13, 2002

"...But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."

Greenplastic posted:

That's 140 000 an hour, so that upgraded Adder (~1,3 mil) is yours after about 9 hours of grinding, and I don't think two or three days of gaming is unreasonable for affording and upgrading the most expensive car in the game (Which isn't even the best).

We're playing a game called Grand Theft Auto, but you're not allowed to steal the most expensive cars because rockstar want you to buy them... That's fine, but then you go an do missions that risk your life and you have to take out like 20-50 guys to get some meth to someone, and they pay you 2.5k? Ok so you work your way up and get better missions that offer more, but they are still nowhere near what they should be. I don't want to grind 9 hours of the same mission or missions. Don't know if anyone else noticed, a lot of them are the same old things over and over. You only don't notice if you play other missions instead of aiming for the same person all the time.

I don't want to replay missions over and over. I don't want to glitch. I want to be able to do the variety of things, and get properly rewarded as I go up in levels. I mean see the below:

Dravs posted:

Rank 89, never got a chance to abuse any of the early money making ways like quick replaying rooftop rumble. By the time I got to the higher paying missions, income from them was halved. Never glitched. Basically been playing normally and just doing stuff that I found fun.

I have just been able to afford an Entity.

This is what playing as normal of running around and doing everything at hand has to offer? 89 levels and the only thing you get so far is a 400k apartment, cheap cars that can be stolen, and finally able to afford the cheapest super sports car? It just doesn't add up.

Ara posted:

Ideally you should be doing missions because they're fun. If they're not fun, then why would you spend time doing them? People say this all the time and I'm just like what the hell

Missions are fun, the first 5 times. But a mission that pays out 6k now, requires you to to play it 66 times to get a 400k apartment. I haven't even included ammo in that that you will spend on the missions. Not to mention, how much time each one takes. There are missions that take 10 minutes to get 6k. And ones that take 10 minutes to make 2k. I just did a mission the other day, the one where you go to a pier, have about 30 guys to kill. Can take about 5 minutes to complete if you rush through. Pays out 1k... That would be 12k an hour.

There are plenty of things to do and a few here and there pay a decent amount, the first time you play it anyway. But now everyone is being punished because of glitches and it's all like "but go play other missions." So then, after I finish all 50 of them and now all of them pay out half of what they once did, what do I do now? Go race, go do this, go do that, that's fine. But I don't feel like grinding poo poo in this game for 30 hours just to be able to afford something. Hell, that 9 hour thing that someone suggested is great. But I would rather do a variety of things and get rewarded right then grind one mission over and over for 9 hours.

Reb
Sep 13, 2002

"...But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."

coyo7e posted:

It sounds more like he's gaining shooting skill rapidly, and every time he comes to ammunation he can buy another 1000 rounds for every weapon. There is a period of time while leveling where that DOES happen, and it is pretty expensive. Also I bet he's counting attachment as "ammo".

FWIW, I can easily go through 50k of ammo in a night but I'm level 110, and I can recoup my losses in about 3 missions. I still have to watch how I burn my ammo, though.

I dumped all my cash to another character to save for bigger things, after I had maxed out every guns ammo. I earned about 150k more over 3-4 nights or so. I dumped all that to the other character again. I then went and made another 50k or so. My shotgun need about 1k ammo, my assault riffle was empty and the smgs were about half. Pistol maybe needed 10 clips or something. I also bought 25x sticky bombs, so that cost a lot. But yeah, I splashed about 13k to 14k of ammo over 4 or so nights of missions and loving around and what ever else. So yeah, maybe 15k went just into sticky bombs, but the other 35k wasn't enough to fill up the other ammo. I'm not going to go around not having fun and being cheap on ammo. And again, not disputing the cost of ammo. More about the lovely income that we get compared as to what we have to spend to keep it up.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
^^^ I don't disagree, I've been mitigating my ammo costs by a great deal recently, by making a point to do a survival run now and then. The later waves give a couple stickies at a time. Also I've been using my heavy MG and pistol most of the time, which makes ammo less painful overall.

I still use entirely too many explosives, though. wait until you've got an RPG and ammo is $1000 each! :D

A c E posted:

It's not me, but I'm definitely friending him. Free roam mayhem is the best.

Fake-edit: Boo, typo in his name somewhere. Added you though.
He's in Stairs, Inc. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/thetruequaid

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

BitBasher posted:

You can do whatever you want, I don't care because it doesn't actually affect me. There is, however, some really silly justification going on here.

I have never glitched nor have I ever ground missions back when it was possible, yet I have a garage full of top end cars maxxed out with modifications and upgrades, and I am currently sitting on 800k with all of my ammo types maxed out.

It's not hard to do. At all. In my opinion you have to be pretty incompetent to run out of ammo when robbing a single store can pay for 700 or so rounds of pistol ammo. Selling a single Baller gets you around 5000 rounds of assault rifle ammo.

I work a full time job and don't even play every day. I just don't whine about things to justify my behavior. If you're going to cheat, then cheat. Don't try to make excuses as to why, just own that poo poo.

That being said, Yes, the payouts for jobs blow and need definite balancing in a lot of cases.

I'm doubting the accuracy of your statements. "I have a garage full of top end cars maxxed out with modifications and upgrades, and I am currently sitting on 800k with all of my ammo types maxed out." equates to at least over $4 million.

You haven't glitched nor grinded missions you said, yet $4 million is equivalent to 320 base invader missions, or 10 base invader missions a day since launch. Even racing, that's about 400 races at an above average $10k winnings per race. Also contrary to your not grinding statement, you're previous posts in this thread state grinding missions and grinding races. Also this probably helped you:

BitBasher posted:

On the upside I bought an Entity XF and a Monroe, fully customized them and when I next logged in I had the cars and still had my cash.
I haven't hacked or glitched anything but my cash income/cash spent is off by a million and a half because I bought an Entity XF and pimped it out and next time I logged in I had both the car and my cash. It did it a second time with a Monroe later that day.

You're portraying yourself as having a fully maxed out garage and ammo and 800k as having come through legitimate play without grinding, yet its clear that you got a lot of it via grinding and unintentional glitching. Telling people its easy to get money in this game and comparing it to your situation is pretty misleading.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Way way waaaay back when the game launched I talked about how when I installed my game it ended up installing four extra things marked as dlc packs and were about 2 gigs each. My total install ended up being double what it said it was gonna be. Anyway, decided to delete those four things to see what would happen and to make room for CoD: Ghosts. Turns out those things were vital because it's asking me to re-install my game again. Pay no mind that I'm down to the 8 gigs it was said to use, the save file I didn't touch, and the other vital bits.

Fan-loving-tastic.

Edit: I'm looking right at the 7.8 gigs that the install disc, which is still said to be installed, on my xbox right now. Guess I gotta do everything all over again.

Bumper Stickup fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Nov 5, 2013

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Yo NavyNerdMatt, next time we'll beat those cheating Egyptian revolutionary guard motherfuckers. Jihad music and all.

Cody Banks
Mar 7, 2013

Xinlum posted:

I often play with THE TRUE QUAID and am always down for random mayhem. GT: LIGONATOR7

Note that I don't have a mic so I usually just follow others' leads.

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
Dear Ron,

I did your mission "Landing Strip" yesterday. I brought you a private plane, loaded with drugs and you gave me $7000. The plane alone is worth a million you cheap gently caress, next time I'm just keeping the drat thing for myself, has the price of coke dropped that sharply in Los Santos?

And by the way, whomever I stole the jet from, do you really think landing a private jet full of drugs on a public beach is inconspicuous? Did you think no local residents would notice that poo poo? You aren't even trying to hide it, no wonder your poo poo got jacked.

This game is weird.

Dr. Lariat fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Nov 5, 2013

Rutkowski
Apr 28, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY?
Cosbonaut and Adrian, that poo poo was great. Before you two arrived I spent about an hour waging guerilla warfare against three random dudes but our rampage beat that by far.

Also, sorry I'm a chatty bitch. :(

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

omg chael crash posted:

If you're buying from Legendary, the Dewbauchee Exemplar is a nice combination of style, speed and handling. I'm pretty sure it's the fastest 4-door car in the game.

http://gta.wikia.com/Exemplar

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Reb posted:

This is what playing as normal of running around and doing everything at hand has to offer? 89 levels and the only thing you get so far is a 400k apartment, cheap cars that can be stolen, and finally able to afford the cheapest super sports car? It just doesn't add up.

This isn't my experience. I am level 79 and I have a 10 car gar garage of totally customized cars modded all the way up and over 800k in cash on hand. I also never ground missions or glitched.

If you need mass quantities of ammo and you have a high weapon skill go after arms dealer crates. If they have a weapon in it you get that weapons ammo maxed out. In 2 crates I got 7,000 or so rounds each of AR ammo and shotgun ammo if memory serves.

Mitt Romney posted:

I'm doubting the accuracy of your statements. "I have a garage full of top end cars maxxed out with modifications and upgrades, and I am currently sitting on 800k with all of my ammo types maxed out." equates to at least over $4 million.

You haven't glitched nor grinded missions you said, yet $4 million is equivalent to 320 base invader missions, or 10 base invader missions a day since launch. Even racing, that's about 400 races at an above average $10k winnings per race. Also contrary to your not grinding statement, you're previous posts in this thread state grinding missions and grinding races. Also this probably helped you:

According to my stat page I have made 3.2 million on jobs and 1.3 million selling cars. So yes, your estimate is about right. I don't grind anything though, I like racing, I enjoy doing it. I have 96 wins and 126 losses racing, none of which were trading races and almost none of which had less than 4 or 5 people in the race. The racing alone had to account for probably a million and a half at least.

I have gotten probably 250k or more from armored cars, I have done more that 15 since I have the award for it, and I have done a number of them since getting that.

Something had to have gone wonky in the middle though because it shows that my money spent is 700k higher than money earned, but I have no idea how that could work.

Reb posted:

You're portraying yourself as having a fully maxed out garage and ammo and 800k as having come through legitimate play without grinding, yet its clear that you got a lot of it via grinding and unintentional glitching. Telling people its easy to get money in this game and comparing it to your situation is pretty misleading.

Okay, that was the discrepancy then, I had forgotten about that. It's still not a big deal at all to make money if you find things you can enjoy that make money. For me that's racing. If that wouldn't have happened I would still have everything but the Monroe, after the cash I have in hand and the several hundred thousand I have blown needlessly on paint jobs, horns, and pimped out cars I replaced.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I'm about to spend the night glitching a buzzard into a garage. Which apt should I buy? It's my first one, I have $600k.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

KoRMaK posted:

I'm about to spend the night glitching a buzzard into a garage. Which apt should I buy? It's my first one, I have $600k.

Weazel Plaza makes it way easier than the other 10-car garage apartments.

• Locked thread