Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

gleep gloop posted:

If you just go through the game clicking ok and building random poo poo you'll be fine.

The menus and poo poo are also kind of unorganized. This might've been fixed with patches since September.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
How much does the blood patch cost?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Godholio posted:

How much does the blood patch cost?

2.99 VA dollars.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

holocaust bloopers posted:

2.99 VA dollars.

it's Disability Disney Dollars.

Also I'll be on BF4 tonight, probably after 10pm EST if anyone wants to shoot mans

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

it's Disability Disney Dollars.

Also I'll be on BF4 tonight, probably after 10pm EST if anyone wants to shoot mans

I'm down. :3:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
If you don't compete in Division 1 for your primary kit I feel bad for you son.

(Divisions are completely meaningless but ooh shiny)

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Vasudus posted:

If you don't compete in Division 1 for your primary kit I feel bad for you son.

(Divisions are completely meaningless but ooh shiny)

Battlelog says I'm ranked 66th in Div 1 for hand guns. I don't even know what the gently caress that means.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Battlelog says I'm ranked 66th in Div 1 for hand guns. I don't even know what the gently caress that means.

Are you ranked #66 or is your score in handguns 66? I thought I was ranked around 9000 in the world but it turns out the scores reset and that was my leaderboard points.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Vasudus posted:

Are you ranked #66 or is your score in handguns 66? I thought I was ranked around 9000 in the world but it turns out the scores reset and that was my leaderboard points.

Said 66th as of last night. Now it shows I have no top leaderboards anymore. I'm the 10th best repair guy in Chicago though!!!!

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
It feels real good to run BF on ultra at 1920x1080 at a steady 60FPS.

Now someone's gonna brag about having that on six monitors.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

gleep gloop posted:

It feels real good to run BF on ultra at 1920x1080 at a steady 60FPS.

Now someone's gonna brag about having that on six monitors.

I'm playing multi RIGHT NOW JOIN ME

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
What's your origin or whatever. Also I don't have a mic yet. But I did order one!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

gleep gloop posted:

What's your origin or whatever. Also I don't have a mic yet. But I did order one!

itsyourfather

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
lol. give me a second

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
My origin is LeeAnimal21, everyone invite me.

gleep gloop fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Nov 1, 2013

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
I wanna play bf4 guys :(

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It's pretty cool I've gotten drunk and shot people with tanks most nights this week. Also, I'm pretty good with the tanks.

don't get in a helicopter though, they all fall out of the sky as soon as you spawn into them if you're a passenger

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

genderstomper58 posted:

I wanna play bf4 guys :(

I've been sleeping real lovely lately so I may actually be able and willing to play at the 6-10am you've been awake!

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

gleep gloop posted:

I've been sleeping real lovely lately so I may actually be able and willing to play at the 6-10am you've been awake!

can't bro i'm nout of state for work! thats why im jonesing!

true gamer confessional: i play hearthstone sometimesl ol

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

genderstomper58 posted:

can't bro i'm nout of state for work! thats why im jonesing!

true gamer confessional: i play hearthstone sometimesl ol

You should totally* buy a retarded gaming laptop.

*not

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

gleep gloop posted:

You should totally* buy a retarded gaming laptop.

*not

naw i got a macbook air bc i travel with my work laptop as well and wanted them to fit in the case at the same time so i can bring both to work :)

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
why ain't no one BF4ing right now

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

why ain't no one BF4ing right now

yo i will BF4 with you right now hit me up

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

yo i will BF4 with you right now hit me up

what was your origin name again

Also thanks vas for switching teams right after I avenge you fuckin traitor

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

what was your origin name again

Also thanks vas for switching teams right after I avenge you fuckin traitor

benhet256

im in TS now

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Cole posted:

I got engaged recently dude. My balls belong to a woman now. I am but a shell of a man.

Well poo poo, congrats, dude.

Gotta knock that first marriage out of the way so you can move on to numbers two and three. Peak of the bell curve is about 4 years. Mine lasted just shy of 5. Good luck. At least I wasn't dumb enough to do it while enlisted, or have kids.

Oh please, please tell us she's pregnant. That will just complete the circle of joy you will share with your lady in various ways over the next 20-odd years until you die from an anxiety-induced heart attack at 47 in the passenger seat of the car because your third wife is a lovely driver, really lovely, and probably asian (definitely).

But anyway, anybody want to circlejerk it on gta5 on xbox? gt: waffle thief

be on in a few.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
gently caress you, BF4 server stability.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Vasudus posted:

gently caress you, dumb goon BF4 server stability.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

It's pretty cool. You gotta pay the slightest bit of attention to managing cities/provinces which means just balancing a few numbers with buildings in the allotted slots and deciding if a city/province will be geared towards economy or military poo poo. After that, it's straight up go kill poo poo with legionnaires. The learning curve to get a handle on the basics is maybe a few hours.

Is it a game designed around the multiplayer? I bought Sins of a Solar Empire because I thought it would be like Homeworld but it isn't. I don't really have the attention span to sit there while some other dork owns me at videogames for 3 hours.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Veins McGee posted:

Is it a game designed around the multiplayer? I bought Sins of a Solar Empire because I thought it would be like Homeworld but it isn't. I don't really have the attention span to sit there while some other dork owns me at videogames for 3 hours.

Not at all. Its a fantastic solo game.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
coolest part of bf4 tonight was kombatmedik explaining what his [FGT] clan tag meant on the 'no offensive stuff' server

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
Cool. Well I bought it. Sucks that it cost $60 and is gonna take 4 hours to download.

It looks fun. Like Civ 5 but you actually control your dudes while they murder some barbarians instead of RNG fuckery.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Veins McGee posted:

Cool. Well I bought it. Sucks that it cost $60 and is gonna take 4 hours to download.

It looks fun. Like Civ 5 but you actually control your dudes while they murder some barbarians instead of RNG fuckery.

The blood and gore pack is three dollars and really really cool.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
Got my first server ban. Apparently for hacking/cheating in the DV-15.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Help GOG.COM test their download speeds, get Realms of Arkania 1&2 free.
http://www.gog.com/2013_downloads_quality

Have fun.

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
gently caress. Still can't play BF4 for more than 15 minutes without a sound loop crash.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Painsaw posted:

gently caress. Still can't play BF4 for more than 15 minutes without a sound loop crash.

I don't get this but I will have the combat sounds randomly cut out for a few seconds at a time. It'll just the sound of my dude running and voice chat. Weird.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

If anybody is having issues getting BF4 to enter a game and uses Comodo for their firewall, either turn off sandbox or make an exception for ActivationUI in the BF4 core folder. This was my issue and everything is running swimmingly now.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If anybody is having issues getting BF4 to enter a game and uses Comodo for their firewall, either turn off sandbox or make an exception for ActivationUI in the BF4 core folder. This was my issue and everything is running swimmingly now.

too bad you still suck and have a dumb voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

ghost bones posted:

too bad you still suck and have a dumb voice

• Locked thread