Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

>kill demons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

>ford lava river

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
>Take fetus. Exit north.

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW

Mathhole posted:

>Take fetus. Exit north.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
>lie to christopher about how much you adore his writing, coax him into following you

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

>ask them how their day has been

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
> get creature

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

>lick hitler's nipples

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
> go from whence you came

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW
> kiss hitler

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

Megadyptes posted:

>lick hitler's nipples

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
>say "tell me what you know or I'll dip each of you into lava like swiss fondue"

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

> Ejaculate into Hitlers mouth.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Lemonpieman
Jan 18, 2010
activate the hell laser at hitler, and while it slowly rises to his crotch laugh at him and walk over to the person in the middle

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
fived

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
> pick up the cross christopher is attached to, leaving the other two behind. exit south

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW

Kumbamontu posted:

> pick up the cross christopher is attached to, leaving the other two behind. exit south

this but knock him out first so he doesn't talk

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

I like that Hitler is a solid 3 pixels shorter than the other two. This will buy him some time before the laser starts to burn his feet.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

>put the dude down, pick up demon corpses and force Hitchens to gently caress the dead demons.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
>Lick more nipples.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
satan is cool

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

Crasscrab posted:

satan is cool

>Take the hellbat out of your pack and wear them like :cool: shades

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

> the adventure of Statins

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW
lmaooo

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW
> pick up the cross, go into the portal room

Lemonpieman
Jan 18, 2010
>f5

>look upwards and shout at god "dude look, im sorry, are we cool now?" and raise your hand to shake. when god attempts to shake pull hand away and say "syke, nerd"

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
> Go right.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
> Smoke a cigarette and drink a scotch in front of Hitch. Don't let him have any. Then go right.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

is this some homestucks

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

>Open inventory, mutilate the bat.

ladymikochan
Mar 15, 2006

A-hunting I will go! A-hunting I will go! Hi-ho the derri-o! With a vagina full of bees!
>Force-feed the bat to Hitchens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

We've got a fetus, a pitchfork, a dead hellbat, and a crucified Christopher Hitchens. How do we graffiti that portal to make it look like goatse?

• Locked thread