Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Figures that other podcast would steal food from the mouth of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.

Well his estate. He probably left all his money to Jello Biafra and the Frogs.

hey you used Roundabout the other day i don't even want to hear it, mark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

I only choose public domain or TNA music.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

oatgan posted:

I used Roundabout. I do what I want.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

oatgan posted:

Since when is Yes one of the greatest music acts of the 20th Century?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I Before E posted:

Close to the Edge and Fragile are good albums

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I Before E posted:

gently caress you

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

oatgan posted:

Close to the Edge and Fragile are good albums

But does that justify such a lofty bar?

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
I'm not a Yes fan but I loving love Roundabout.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Easily the most surprising thing about Sherman Helmsley's death was that he was huge into Prog Rock, Yes in particular, and recorded a prog rock album with Rick Wakeman in the late 70's. It still has not been released.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Draga posted:

I'm not a Yes fan but I loving love Roundabout.
:hfive:

Jojo?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Title of last weeks episode. :frogc00l:

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

pisscast: what the actual gently caress, i can't concentrate on anything for four hours

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

sk posted:

pisscast: what the actual gently caress, i can't concentrate on anything for four hours

Neither could I.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

A good thing to do is imagine sunsweet making out with dolls whenever you don't hear her for 1+ minutes.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sk posted:

This is completely 100% manflurry's fault. I have been begging to keep it under 3 hours

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

flashy_mcflash posted:

A good thing to do is imagine sunsweet making out with dolls whenever you don't hear her for 1+ minutes.

No joke, during the WM7 chat I just muted my headset and started drunkenly dancing to music.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Seriously, 4 or even 3 hours is WAY too long. I'd say 2 and a half hours is the limit.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like 4 hours. It weeds out the weak. :getin:

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

I started doing courier/delivery work, I need people talking at me for hours.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sunsweet posted:

No joke, during the WM7 chat I just muted my headset and started drunkenly dancing to music.

ahahahaha please do this every week, sake included.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

VogeGandire posted:

Seriously, 4 or even 3 hours is WAY too long. I'd say 2 and a half hours is the limit.

Guess who just got culled from the co-host list? It was you.

I'm kidding. It's not like we were about to ever have a Scot on.

Eight-Six posted:

Well ain't we just the podcast for ya, bb. :kiddo::kiddo::kiddo:

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I say go 5+ hours. I want my iPhone to be filled to capacity with Pisscasts that I'll say I'll get around to listening to but know I never will.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Guess who just got culled from the co-host list? It was you.

I'm kidding. It's not like we were about to ever have a Scot on.

You knew I was gonna get drunk and ruin the podcast anyway. I'll just show up one day and never leave, so you'll all need to deal with me and my terrible opinions.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Just start recording on Saturday and don't stop until Monday. We need a gigabyte pisscast.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Eight-Six posted:

As a courier myself I can sympathize

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Eight-Six posted:

I'm a dishwasher in a restaurant. PSPcasts and Pisscasts are perfect for stopping me getting bored out of my skull.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cowboy Bobs Hep C posted:

Just start recording on Saturday and don't stop until Monday. We need a gigabyte pisscast.

The Pisscast should just be a neverending stream of people talking about wrestling with people joining throughout the day to let others sleep.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!
I drive a car around a parking lot for ten hours. That is my job. Long podcasts are a-okay with me.

Of course, for those of you who prefer shorter forms, the Punchsport Podcast usually checks in at a sleek 90 minutes or less!

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Rarity posted:

The Pisscast should just be a neverending stream of people talking about wrestling with people joining throughout the day to let others sleep.

24-hour wrestletalk radio.

It'd be like Art Bell but even more loving crazy.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

ahahahaha please do this every week, sake included.

I was still a little drunk the next day, it was awful. Next time, I'll have to spring for some decent liquor.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Rarity posted:

Hmm I want to do this.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Hmm I want to do this.

24-hour commentary on the first six Wrestlemanias, intermittent Wesley Willis breaks.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Cowboy Bobs Hep C posted:

24-hour commentary on the first six Wrestlemanias, intermittent Wesley Willis breaks.

Watch WrestleMania 4 on infinite loop, never stop talking about it.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Hmm I want to do this.

Stream it, raise some money for charity, not feel any guilt for any jokes you tell.

Everyone wins.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Join us on February 14th for the first annual St. Valentine's Day Massacre, a full 24 hours of Greg Valentine matches.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

oatgan posted:

Join us on February 14th for the first annual St. Valentine's Day Massacre, a full 24 hours of Greg Valentine matches.

Match, surely. It takes him a good half-hour just to get warmed up, after all!

oldfan
Jul 22, 2007

"Mathewson pitched against Cincinnati yesterday. Another way of putting it is that Cincinnati lost a game of baseball."

Bard Maddox posted:

Watch WrestleMania 4 on infinite loop, never stop talking about it.

I may have done this a few times as a kid, it was one of the first tapes I had (and it was the commercial copy with the tape break in the neverending nervehold of doom).

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

Hmm I want to do this.

I want to help you do this.

oldfan
Jul 22, 2007

"Mathewson pitched against Cincinnati yesterday. Another way of putting it is that Cincinnati lost a game of baseball."
The National Treasure is angry at the Hall of Fame results and their bias against North Americans and Big Daddy and he can't take it anymore!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

jeffersonlives posted:

The National Treasure is angry at the Hall of Fame results and their bias against North Americans and Big Daddy and he can't take it anymore!

I know what I'll be listening to today.

• Locked thread