Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Tavon Austin gently caress you you sandbagging piece of poo poo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Also :lol: colts.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Tavon Austin gently caress you you sandbagging piece of poo poo

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

lol colts, lol packers

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Also the giants getting decimated by Pryor is amazing.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Also the giants getting decimated by Pryor is amazing.

Did we watch the same game? Andre Brown had a hell of a game considering he broke a loving leg in the preseason (and one last year). 30 rushes, 115 yards and a TD.

The best thing this weekend is going to be the Giants actually being in the hunt for the drat division after the Saints beat Dallas tonight. :lol:

E: division, not conference

Godholio fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Nov 10, 2013

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
That was posted in the first half when the Raiders were up and the giants were scoreless. Then the rest of the game happened. I'm watching redzone so I didn't see most of that game.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
:lol: titans

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

That strip was a thing of beauty. Jacksonville's last win was also against the Titans.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS????

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

:cumpolice:

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
130 points and i even played Titans def over St Louis (lol)

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
So is tonights game impacting ANYONE'S FF?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cole posted:

So is tonights game impacting ANYONE'S FF?

I already won my week but I have V-Jax playing. Probably the only worthwhile fantasy starter playing in the game. Maybe Mike James too??

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
the only thing i'm getting any enjoyment out of from tonight's game is seeing the tampa bay schiano men remain the only nfl team without a win this season

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Edgy as gently caress bro

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I just went through the remaining schedules of the NFC east. Either the Eagles are going to take it at 8-8 or 9-7 or there will be up to a 4 way tie at 7-9 for the division that I think the cowboys would win. The NFC east is real bad, y'all.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Mr. Nice! posted:

I just went through the remaining schedules of the NFC east. Either the Eagles are going to take it at 8-8 or 9-7 or there will be up to a 4 way tie at 7-9 for the division that I think the cowboys would win. The NFC east is real bad, y'all.

probably gonna come down to the last game of the regular season between eagles-cowboys

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Lol if you dont think Eli is gonna bullshit magic his way to another ring

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

probably gonna come down to the last game of the regular season between eagles-cowboys

Possibly. There are a number of scenarios where the cowboys could actually rest starters against the eagles and still win the division at 7-9. They all rely on the cowboys actually winning two more games and the eagles only winning one more, though, which isn't likely to happen. I really think the eagles take the division at 8-8 this year.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Lol if you dont think Eli is gonna bullshit magic his way to another ring

The giants have to win at least 4 of their remaining games and need the rest of the east to continue to be garbage. The problem is they face the seahawks, chargers, seattle, washington twice, and dallas again. I can see them beating Dallas and maybe getting one of the redskins games, but they don't beat two of the three good teams they play.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
lmao Miami lost to Virginia Tech. Virginia Tech lost to Duke. The ACC(minus FSU) is garbage.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
i'm disappointed with the outcome of the monday night football contest

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

i am not, why are you, NDT?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

MRSA takes a while to show up, give it a week :D

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
schiano seems alright, idk why ppl hate the bucs tbh except maybe baby raiders fans???

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

genderstomper58 posted:

schiano seems alright, idk why ppl hate the bucs tbh except maybe baby raiders fans???

He has his defense try to injure opposing offensive players on kneel down plays at the end of games.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Mr. Nice! posted:

He has his defense try to injure opposing offensive players on kneel down plays at the end of games.

he told his guys to keep playing ??

nice lil bill oreilly no spin zone moment tho

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
What the gently caress was that horrible intro I just watched for TNF? That was just awful.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
first time watching thursday night this season? yeah I guess I can't really blame you on that. and yeah the first time I saw that intro was just like what the gently caress was that?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
My opponent this week has Chris Johnson. loving No-Cut hack scores a TD on the first drive.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

first time watching thursday night this season? yeah I guess I can't really blame you on that. and yeah the first time I saw that intro was just like what the gently caress was that?

Yeah, I'm usually en route to the thursday night social about the time it starts. Still debating on whether or not I'm going today.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Victor Vermis posted:

My opponent this week has Chris Johnson. loving No-Cut hack scores a TD on the first drive.

he always does his best when I bench him after playing him the week before and being severely disappointed

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

he always does his best when I bench him after playing him the week before and being severely disappointed

My first year back into Fantasy Football I drafted him in the first.

He held out for a bunch of games and then poo poo all over himself when he came back. I haven't watched many Tennessee games but he is an infuriatingly one-note runner.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
And CJ is having a career day.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Mr. Nice! posted:

And CJ is having a career day.

WHAT THE gently caress

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

lmbo

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
:lol:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/washington-redskins-ease-tensions-with-native-amer,34567/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

lmbo

• Locked thread