Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perpetual Notion
Nov 17, 2004

Good opens you up to a ton of spell damage as well, especially in stormhorns/wheloon as those fucks love to cast that unholy smite or whatever its called and while you'll still take damage being neutral its nothing compared to what you will as good. Now on the flipside of that if you don't have UMD some of the caught in the web weapons require good with a 32 UMD DC, so you need to weigh one against the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perpetual Notion
Nov 17, 2004

DemonMage posted:

Anyone got any suggestions for the end fight of Thrill of the Hunt? 300+ damage chain hits on EH will wreck you really fast, especially since the guy starts/stops his chain constantly. Not remotely worth the effort as is.

kite him with ranged, only way I've found. I also agree his damage is COMPLETE horseshit, I could see the 300 as maybe epic elite damage but not ehard(on necbromancer it was hitting me for 498 a tic when I didn't dodge/incorp/blur out of the way) and if you melee you're pretty much guaranteed to take at least 2 tics of it

Woden
May 6, 2006

DemonMage posted:

Anyone got any suggestions for the end fight of Thrill of the Hunt? 300+ damage chain hits on EH will wreck you really fast, especially since the guy starts/stops his chain constantly. Not remotely worth the effort as is.
Solo or with a group? He can't move while swinging it and you take bugger all damage from it if you don't have agro and attack from behind. If you're soloing just make sure you clear DA before going in, had it at red because of the howlers once and that was pretty much instant death. With no DA you can just run away and heal whenever you need to easily enough, ignore the levers and stuff as that's a waste of time solo. If you have decent defence(displace/ghostly/50?+prr) with some self heals you can just tank it too, tanked it fine on a paladin with 80ish PRR and no displace but had to run away a fair few times to heal up.

Edit: yeah kiting with ranged is the best way, take zero damage and still do max DPS if built for it.

Woden fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Nov 8, 2013

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...
With 10% incorp, displacement, 10 PRR (missing most of my PRR gear right now), healing aura, it was blink and die. Hit for 375 and then hit for 300ish again in the span of about 1.5 seconds, second hit was as I was moving out of range. This was in a 4 person group on EH. His damage comes way too fast and hard, he's completely out of whack compared to every other boss or trash in the series.

There's supposedly a safe spot (or was 2 months ago), but I have no idea where it is. I wound up just tossing on Twilight and kiting him with my lovely Divine Punishments.

Gammon
Aug 20, 2003
Cliff Yablonski Hates Me
Yeah, if it wasn't for my pretty high HP totals, I would have been totally boned on that fight. Dodge does work against it, which saved me a couple of times, but no matter how quickly you reacted it was always at least 2 hits (or attempts at being hit). Crazy, crazy damage.

Regarding bladeforged and healing - do you think the inherent -20% penalty to healing done (after enhancements, but before gear - I have gloves that give +30% amp, so overall +10%) is going to be a big deal at higher levels? I've noticed I often get overhealed anyway with my monk at the moment (with around +35% healing amp from gear) but it's still probably the biggest drawback to the build.

Rainbow_Horse
Apr 23, 2002

Thanks for the pointers guys. I'll give it another pass over.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Gammon posted:

Regarding bladeforged and healing - do you think the inherent -20% penalty to healing done (after enhancements, but before gear - I have gloves that give +30% amp, so overall +10%) is going to be a big deal at higher levels? I've noticed I often get overhealed anyway with my monk at the moment (with around +35% healing amp from gear) but it's still probably the biggest drawback to the build.

Absolutely. You were being overhealed by (Mass) Heal, but the harder Healing Aura or Renewal or Cocoon ticks on you, the better in general. I've got 1 Human (10%), 1 Paladin Past life (5%), Airship (10%), 30% bracers right now, which means I've got 165~% incoming healing and I would love to have more. My enhancements are just way too tight, though with the way Inflame has been acting flaky lately I'm tempted to drop it, but I don't really want to give up Ameliorating Strike so I can't really get more outside of Warpriest.

And Bladeforged have 70% of the healing of a regular person (if you max Healer's Friend). So 0.7 * 1.1 (airship) * 1.3 (item) = 100.1% of the healing incoming of a regular person. So you're using up a gear slot just to get to the healing of a regular person. Which means you're perfectly fine in EN/EH with a cleric, but if you're doing anything difficult it'll be real noticeable. I guess it's not a huge deal since you should be able to self heal some too.

DemonMage fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Nov 9, 2013

Gammon
Aug 20, 2003
Cliff Yablonski Hates Me
Have they fixed the problem in U20 where LRing is a bitch if multiclassed? I'm thinking of using the 12 wiz/6 pal/2 monk build, but with a PDK, however I'd obviously need a LR token to do that, but if the whole process is still hosed up so that you count as your previous classes until the process is over, then I'm not even going to bother trying to gently caress around and finding a way to do it. I don't want to have to use multiple LR tokens to get the job done, that's just not worth it at all.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

LRing isn't changed in the slightest except where it takes place. The process itself is still the same. Which is sad as I thought they were overhauling that originally when they mentioned it.

Gammon
Aug 20, 2003
Cliff Yablonski Hates Me
So much for that idea then. Think I'll be going with the bladeforged build. The wiz/monk/rogue one just has too little HP.

Woden
May 6, 2006
So apparently a lot of the PDK abilities don't work at all, ruins my plans for a monk and anything tactics based really. Time to start planning out something else I guess, maybe 11/8/1 ranger/fighter/monk? Dunno what's a good ranger build but do need the PL.

Quartermaster said on the forums that he's looking into the BTC issues people are having for U21. Dunno if that means more storage or a way to convert BTC items to unbound/BTA or what yet but something is finally in the works.

Woden fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Nov 9, 2013

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

That sounds like a not-bad idea for a ranger. Especially since it shouldn't take long to hit 20 and have destiny access for Cocoon and stuff. I still need to get my ranger life done, though I'm still considering doing it as an Arcane Archer. My monk life as one was fun, but it's just so much more irritating to play than a melee in many ways. I just wanna see how high of a Slayer Shot or whatever I can get with Pinion and Fury. I managed 15k+ with just a Bow of Sinew and not even all of my gear. That's something AAs are still great at: ridiculous loving burst damage.

You could also consider grabbing a couple rogue levels and doing a quarterstaff version too, get that fun massive attack speed going. In some ways it kind of sucks not going 14 ranger since you don't get Freedom without it, but if you've got dragon boots or Sireth I guess it's not as big of a deal. Or since it's been nerfed so badly, I guess it's just not a huge deal anymore.

Glad to hear about the BTC thing, I saw that post but somehow just glazed over reading it or something figuring it was dumb store bullshit. Dealing with cache bullshittery is the worst part of TRing for pretty much everyone I think at this point, especially once the experience requirements are eased even further in a couple days.

Woden
May 6, 2006
Yeah, 12/6/2 ranger/mnk/pally is the other idea I had, only bow I have though is Pinion and with the storage issues don't really want to go farm/build more of them. Sinew is BTA so could go farm one of those to last until Pinion I guess, but if I stay at cap I'd need one of those blunted ammo ones too for Abbot/FoT/skeles right? No blunted ammo from AA tree?

With how broken Blitz is though I think I'll stick with melee and Sireth seems like a waste on a ranger when you get the TWF feats for free. Probably rock a Rebellion and Balizarde, seems like a decent combo.

The twist bug isn't fixed yet on Lamannia apparently, so might still be able to cocoon from level 15.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Yeah I'm glad that isn't fixed. Hope it takes forever. Also you can get up to the ceiling beams in Thrill of the Hunt as a safe spot until they fix his bullshit.

Morphic Arrows: Arcane Archer Secondary Imbue Toggle: Your arrows deal bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage. Activation Cost: 20 spell points. Cooldown: 10 seconds.
AP Cost: 1 Progression: 5 Requires: Arcane Archer, Ranger level 3

That'll take care of skeletons and such, second AA Core ability. Just exclusive with Metal/Aligned arrows and Shadow Arrows. So little DPS loss, but bypass skeleton DR makes up for it. The fort debuff on the Silver Flame Bow is still nice though.

Gammon
Aug 20, 2003
Cliff Yablonski Hates Me
I think I have finally solved my TR problem for U20. 8 Fighter/6 Monk/6 Wizard.

Pros - Good mix of HP and SP, enough to use all your EK abilities anyway. Full THF line, cleaves, dodge and mobility. Full Concentration/Spellcraft, enough Jump/Balance to be useful, almost maxed out UMD as well (cross class only unfortunately). 19-20x7 crits with a greataxe as well.
Cons - Very limited self-healing, saves aren't as good as they could be (but still not atrocious). Yet another fighter life :S.

code:
Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.19.03
[url=http://www.rjcyberware.com/DDO]DDO Character Planner Home Page[/url]

Level 20 Lawful Neutral Purple Dragon Knight Male
(8 Fighter \ 6 Monk \ 6 Wizard) 
Hit Points: 324
Spell Points: 395 
BAB: 15\15\20\25\25
Fortitude: 22
Reflex: 15
Will: 19

Starting          Feat/Enhancement
Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
(36 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 20)
Strength             16                    24
Dexterity            13                    16
Constitution         16                    22
Intelligence         11                    14
Wisdom               15                    18
Charisma              8                    11

Tomes Used
+1 Tome of Dexterity used at level 2
+1 Tome of Intelligence used at level 2
+2 Tome of Dexterity used at level 6
+2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 6
+3 Tome of Dexterity used at level 10
+3 Tome of Intelligence used at level 10
+3 Tome of Strength used at level 20
+5 Tome of Constitution used at level 20
+3 Tome of Wisdom used at level 20
+3 Tome of Charisma used at level 20

Starting          Feat/Enhancement
                 Base Skills         Modified Skills
Skills           (Level 1)            (Level 20)
Balance               1                    16
Bluff                -1                     0
Concentration         5                    40
Diplomacy            -1                     0
Disable Device        n/a                   n/a
Haggle               -1                     0
Heal                  2                     5
Hide                  1                     4
Intimidate           -1                     1
Jump                  7                    20
Listen                2                     4
Move Silently         1                     4
Open Lock             n/a                   n/a
Perform              n/a                    n/a
Repair                0                     2
Search                0                     2
Spellcraft            2                    25
Spot                  2                     4
Swim                  3                     7
Tumble                n/a                   7
Use Magic Device     n/a                   10

Level 1 (Fighter)
Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Fighter
Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Fighter
Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Monk
Feat: (Selected) Stunning Blow
Feat: (Human Bonus) Toughness
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Two Handed Fighting

Level 2 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons

Level 3 (Monk)
Feat: (Selected) Cleave
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Power Attack

Level 4 (Monk)
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Dodge

Level 5 (Monk)

Level 6 (Monk)
Feat: (Selected) Great Cleave

Level 7 (Wizard)
Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Quicken Spell

Level 8 (Wizard)

Level 9 (Fighter)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Handed Fighting

Level 10 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons

Level 11 (Monk)

Level 12 (Monk)
Feat: (Selected) Master of Forms
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Mobility

Level 13 (Fighter)

Level 14 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Two Handed Fighting

Level 15 (Fighter)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons

Level 16 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons

Level 17 (Wizard)

Level 18 (Wizard)
Feat: (Selected) Grandmaster of Forms

Level 19 (Wizard)
Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Mental Toughness

Level 20 (Wizard)

Woden
May 6, 2006
I really don't understand the wiz staff builds, what's the deal with it? You can get incorp with 6 monk levels and better aura+heals with cleric levels, is it just the perma Tensers and haste?

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
I did it for displacement, haste, and tensers. Perma displacement, plus 28% dodge, plus 25% incorp made for pretty solid defense, and since I was warforged reconstruct is a pretty solid healing option.

Noricae
Nov 19, 2004

cheese?
I almost did a wiz/monk staff TR, but decided that 12 wiz (I really wanted wraith and reconstruct) was too far to go (or 5monk+5rog was too much to give up rather), so dropped wizard altogether and went 13rog/6monk/1druid (empower heal). My bf however is doing a 16wiz/2monk/2 fvs I think that seems to be a good build (mana regen from favored soul is the idea I guess - I haven't looked at it that closely myself.)

I... really want a free Sireth on my rogue I guess ;)

Gammon
Aug 20, 2003
Cliff Yablonski Hates Me

Fenris13 posted:

I did it for displacement, haste, and tensers. Perma displacement, plus 28% dodge, plus 25% incorp made for pretty solid defense, and since I was warforged reconstruct is a pretty solid healing option.

Is that perma-displacement from Extend and Heighten, or something else that I'm missing?

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Heighten has no effect on Displacement, even without Extend the cost of Displacement is cheap enough over time that keeping it up full time for combat should be easy enough. Even more so with a Torc and/or Bauble.

Rainbow_Horse
Apr 23, 2002

I scrapped the twf/dex/human idea and went with thf/str/dwarf. I also retooled the enhancements, stats, and feats. I'd like to fit in quicken spell, but I'm not sure how to do that. Thoughts?

code:
Level 20 Lawful Neutral Dwarf Male 
(4 Fighter / 9 Monk / 7 Cleric) 
Hit Points: 393 
Spell Points: 375 

BAB: 15/15/20/25/25 
Fortitude: 22 
Reflex: 14 
Will: 20 

Starting    Feat/Enhancement 
Abilities    Base Stats    Modified Stats 
(34 Point)    (Level 1)      (Level 20) 
Strength           16                26 
Dexterity          12                17 
Constitution       18                24 
Intelligence       10                15 
Wisdom             15                20 
Charisma            6                11 

Tomes Used 
+5

Starting      Feat/Enhancement 
             Base Skills  Modified Skills 
Skills       (Level 1)      (Level 20) 
Balance            1              7 
Bluff              -2             0 
Concentration      4              20 
Diplomacy          -2             3 
Disable Device     n/a            n/a 
Haggle             -2             0 
Heal               4              34 
Hide               1              3 
Intimidate         -2             3 
Jump               3              18 
Listen             2              5 
Move Silently      1              3 
Open Lock          n/a            n/a 
Perform            n/a            n/a 
Repair             0              2 
Search             0              4 
Spellcraft         2              22 
Spot               2              5 
Swim               n/a            n/a 
Tumble             n/a            4 
Use Magic Device   -2             0 

Level 1 (Fighter) 
Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Wizard 
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Two Handed Fighting 
Feat: (Selected) Weapon Focus: Bludgeoning Weapons 

Level 2 (Fighter) 
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Power Attack 

Level 3 (Monk) 
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Dodge 

Level 4 (Monk) 
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Mobility 

Level 5 (Monk) 
Feat: (Monk Path) Path of Harmonious Balance: Fists of Light 

Level 6 (Monk) 

Level 7 (Monk) 

Level 8 (Monk) 
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Lightning Reflexes 

Level 9 (Cleric) 
Feat: (Deity) Favored by the Silver Flame 
Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Handed Fighting 

Level 10 (Cleric) 

Level 11 (Cleric) 

Level 12 (Cleric) 

Level 13 (Cleric) 

Level 14 (Cleric) 

Level 15 (Cleric) 
Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Handed Fighting 

Level 16 (Fighter) 

Level 17 (Fighter) 
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Bludgeoning Weapons 

Level 18 (Monk) 

Level 19 (Monk) 

Level 20 (Monk) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Healing Domain (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Extra Turning (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Extra Turning (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Extra Turning (Rank 3) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Altruism (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Altruism (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Altruism (Rank 3) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Improved Turning (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Improved Turning (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Improved Turning (Rank 3) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Divine Healing (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Divine Healing (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Divine Healing (Rank 3) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Intense Healing (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Intense Healing (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Intense Healing (Rank 3) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Unyielding Sovereignty (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Endless Turning (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Endless Turning (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Endless Turning (Rank 3) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Positive Energy Aura (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Smite Foe (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Resilience of Battle (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Divine Might (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Toughness (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Toughness (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Toughness (Rank 3) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Wall of Steel (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Wall of Steel (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Wall of Steel (Rank 3) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Riddle of Fire (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Staff Training (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Way of the Patient Tortoise (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Fists of Iron (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Contemplation (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Contemplation (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Contemplation (Rank 3) 
Enhancemennt: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Embrace the Void (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Embrace the Void (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Embrace the Void (Rank 3) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Constitution (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Bastion of Purity (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Protection from Tainted Creatures (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Hand (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Reed in the Wind (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Exemplar (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Exemplar (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Exemplar (Rank 3) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 3) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Fists of Iron (Rank 1) 

Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Nov 11, 2013

Woden
May 6, 2006
Drop GM of forms, if you're planning on earth stance mainly then all the good stuff comes at tier 3. Or move things around and get rid of weap focus.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Has the login and loading processs been acting up for anyone else? Every time I've loaded my character the last few days he's just been stuck in place before the game closes with a "could not connect" message.

It usually works if I keep trying but it's annoying to have to load up the game multiple times just to be able to play it.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
To drop LR for quicken take power attack at 1 instead of thf, and take thf as a monk bonus feet, then take cleave at 2 instead of pa, and cleric 1 at 3 for quicken.

Also consider 6/7/7 as a level split since the fighter defensive stance stacks with GM of earth.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Krowley posted:

Has the login and loading processs been acting up for anyone else? Every time I've loaded my character the last few days he's just been stuck in place before the game closes with a "could not connect" message.

It usually works if I keep trying but it's annoying to have to load up the game multiple times just to be able to play it.

It's been doing that for a while now. It -always- crashes the first time for both of us.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
Thanks guys, gonna mess around with it some more.

Out of curiosity, if I did go 6/7/7 what would the life count as after I TR?

edit: cleric?

Fenris13 posted:

To drop LR for quicken take power attack at 1 instead of thf, and take thf as a monk bonus feet, then take cleave at 2 instead of pa, and cleric 1 at 3 for quicken.
This works great. Thanks.

I just made a pdk to see how the build might look and I am pretty sure the charisma is way too low to support aura and health on a consistent basis. I'm tempted to finish Rambuss rog6/clr7/wiz7 for the cleric past life. I'm was planning on going wiz12/clr6/rog2 for reference.

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Nov 12, 2013

Noricae
Nov 19, 2004

cheese?
I think it's alphabetical, yeah?

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Mostly alpha but new classes are at the end. So Alpha > Monk > Favored Soul > Druid. So yeah, Cleric and Monk of even levels means Cleric wins.

DemonMage fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Nov 11, 2013

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
I think this might be nearing its last revision. I went back to human for the feat and skill points, I moved cleric up and fighter back, and I took extra turning because I want as near to 100% up time as possible for both positive energy aura and divine healing. I started thinking about having to level this thing so I broke this build down more. You'll notice that I take a bunch of stuff that puts off positive energy aura for a few levels, but I'm actually going to reset all my trees at 12 to pick up aura.

This loses a few reflex, dodge, and mobility, but I'm okay with that.

Also, what's the name of the fighter stance that stacks with GM earth?

code:
Level 20 Lawful Neutral Human Male 
(4 Fighter / 9 Monk / 7 Cleric) 
Hit Points: 373 
Spell Points: 375 

BAB: 15/15/20/25/25 
Fortitude: 21 
Reflex: 12 
Will: 20 

Starting    Feat/Enhancement 
Abilities    Base Stats    Modified Stats 
(34 Point)    (Level 1)      (Level 20) 
Strength           16                26 
Dexterity           8                13 
Constitution       16                22 
Intelligence       12                17 
Wisdom             15                20 
Charisma           10                15 

Tomes Used 
i eat tomes +5 

Starting      Feat/Enhancement 
             Base Skills  Modified Skills 
Skills       (Level 1)      (Level 20) 
Balance            -1             20 
Bluff              0              2 
Concentration      7              31 
Diplomacy          0              5 
Disable Device     n/a            n/a 
Haggle             0              2 
Heal               6              34 
Hide               -1             1 
Intimidate         0              5 
Jump               5              21 
Listen             2              5 
Move Silently      -1             1 
Open Lock          n/a            n/a 
Perform            n/a            n/a 
Repair             1              3 
Search             1              3 
Spellcraft         5              26 
Spot               2              5 
Swim               n/a            n/a 
Tumble             n/a            2 
Use Magic Device   0              2 

Level 1 (Cleric) 
Feat: (Selected) Extra Turning 
Feat: (Deity) Favored by the Silver Flame 
Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Wizard 
Feat: (Human Bonus) Quicken Spell 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Smite Foe (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Toughness (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Toughness (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Toughness (Rank 3) 

Level 2 (Cleric) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Divine Might (Rank 1) 
Enhancementt: Warpriest (Clr) - Wall of Steel (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Wall of Steel (Rank 2) 

Level 3 (Cleric) 
Feat: (Selected) Weapon Focus: Bludgeoning Weapons 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Healing Domain (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Extra Turning (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Extra Turning (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Resilience of Battle (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Warpriest (Clr) - Wall of Steel (Rank 3) 

Level 4 (Monk) 
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Two Handed Fighting 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Extra Turning (Rank 3) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Altruism (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Divine Healing (Rank 1) 

Level 5 (Monk) 
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Power Attack 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Divine Healing (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Divine Healing (Rank 3) 

Level 6 (Monk) 
Feat: (Monk Path) Path of Harmonious Balance: Fists of Light 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Bastion of Purity (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Exemplar (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Exemplar (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Exemplar (Rank 3) 

Level 7 (Monk) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Reed in the Wind (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 1) 

Level 8 (Monk) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Protection from Tainted Creatures (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Skin (Rank 3) 

Level 9 (Monk) 
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Lightning Reflexes 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Iron Hand (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Fists of Iron (Rank 1) 

Level 10 (Cleric) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Altruism (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Improved Turning (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Improved Turning (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Improved Turning (Rank 3) 

Level 11 (Cleric) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Altruism (Rank 3) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Intense Healing (Rank 1) 

Level 12 (Cleric) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Intense Healing (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Intense Healing (Rank 3) 

Level 13 (Cleric) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Endless Turning (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Endless Turning (Rank 2) 

Level 14 (Fighter) 
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Handed Fighting 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Unyielding Sovereignty (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Endless Turning (Rank 3) 

Level 15 (Fighter) 
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Two Handed Fighting 
Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Bludgeoning Weapons 
Enhancement: Radiant Servant (Clr) - Positive Energy Aura (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Riddle of Fire (Rank 1) 

Level 16 (Fighter) 
Enhhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Way of the Patient Tortoise (Rank 1) 

Level 17 (Fighter) 
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Bludgeoning Weapons 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Fists of Iron (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Contemplation (Rank 1) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Contemplation (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Contemplation (Rank 3) 

Level 18 (Monk) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Embrace the Void (Rank 1) 

Level 19 (Monk) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Embrace the Void (Rank 2) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Embrace the Void (Rank 3) 

Level 20 (Monk) 
Enhancement: Henshin Mystic (Mnk) - Constitution (Rank 1) 

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Nov 12, 2013

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

U20 release notes are out.
From the known issues:
NEW: Iconic Reincarnating currently does not require you to clear your Reincarnation Cache from previous Reincarnations. This will be changed in a future patch.

So still around for now it seems!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

DemonMage posted:

From the known issues:
NEW: Iconic Reincarnating currently does not require you to clear your Reincarnation Cache from previous Reincarnations. This will be changed in a future patch.

It is something that should be in for all TRing really.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

So make sure to check your alts too, especially if you're one of the few with a prepatch bag, anyone who's ever done a raid on their current life is eligible for a raiders reward box. Was able to get an extra 10 commendations that way and unlock Sireth and make a Flawless Black Robe too hooray.

Noricae
Nov 19, 2004

cheese?

DemonMage posted:

From the known issues:

Yessssss. Racing to TR a crap character which is holding (and will be holding) a lot of random BtA items. Why, yes, I feel bad getting rid of my phiarlan dagger and similar items. Thank you, slow bug team. Please ignore the totally harmless and irrelevant epic destiny/twist bug for the foreseeable future.

Noricae fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Nov 12, 2013

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

quote:

We are aware that some characters did not receive the Raider's Reward Box they expected to receive with the release of Update 20. We continue to investigate the cause, and plan to distribute new boxes to all characters in the next patch. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for raiding!

Oh god. All the commendations. Also it was implied that everyone is getting a box, possibly even if you already got one?

Noricae
Nov 19, 2004

cheese?
They can't possibly mean that and I assumed it was a grammar issue. I can see them doing that while intending only one set to be distributed. That's totally fine. :colbert:

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

quote:

Originally Posted by rest:
Does that mean everyone gets a box, or only those who meet the initial requirements but somehow got left out?

Cordovan:
Everyone.

Is the follow up. So if nothing else, all of my lovely alts should get one and I can get a good 60+ extra commendations on my main.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

I'm not seeing any mention of build point changes by using epic reincarnation. Will it push you to 34-36 like the others?

Woden
May 6, 2006
I got a +0 BTC heart of wood from the update for some reason, just me or do everyone get that? Also burden of guilt sucks, back to using poop gear again. :/

DemonMage posted:

Is the follow up. So if nothing else, all of my lovely alts should get one and I can get a good 60+ extra commendations on my main.
How are you passing the comms to your main?

Edit: Oh yeah, rolled a 98 on silver and got another +1 str tome. The +3s and 4s are a lie.

Woden fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Nov 13, 2013

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Valisti and I have ingredients bags from the first few days/weeks of F2P when they were BTA instead of BTC, which they never become BTC regardless of what's put into them. Since people paid real money for them Turbine didn't want to retroactively change it since only a small number of people had them (and it's even less now that are active at least).

And everyone got the heart. No more free LR per life (that didn't always happen anyways), it's just one per character now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woden
May 6, 2006
Oh wow that'd be incredible, could smuggle things like abbot loot, certain epic items and the like between alts. drat.

• Locked thread