Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

anotherone posted:

Scott just tweeted that this show will be released as Monday's podcast, in case you miss it.

Did he live tweet it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juttman
Apr 7, 2008

Saturated Fats
I've just been getting more into CBB and holy poo poo is Jon Daly fun. Him as Mall McCartney is some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Juttman posted:

I've just been getting more into CBB and holy poo poo is Jon Daly fun. Him as Mall McCartney is some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard

I was listening to that one today, and I loved his little laugh of realization before he sang "KB you can drive my toys"

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

This + Todd Glass and Sarah Silverman on Getting Doug With High + Who Charted with Kurt Braunohler and without Howard. Goddamn. Is it my birthday or something?

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

hahahah started off great and became incredible when andy daly popped up

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Andy Daly is absolutely killing Zach Galifianakis, it's great

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Andy Daly is on fire right now.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.

erezaka posted:

hahahah started off great and became incredible when andy daly popped up

A real technical horrorshow today.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I love the way he slyly stuck Cactus Tony in there.

Also, "I now consider her an escaped slave."

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

ios 7 really fucken sucks

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Zach looks really skinny.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Fezz posted:

A real technical horrorshow today.

It's nomoremalaria.org

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Um, how about instead of trying to get everyone their own mosquito net they just build one huge one??

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Which character is he playing?

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

erezaka posted:

ios 7 really fucken sucks

Yeah but the ability to be transformed into an older version of yourself so you can touch your mom's boob makes up for it.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Which character is he playing?

A new one, Jack Fitzherald, a contrarian and another employer of Catcus Tony

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
So apparently Seth Morris wrote and performed a whole piece in tribute of the Giant Bomb guy that died?

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001

Yeah. They played it at the Cards Against Humanity PAX panel that was a tribute to Ryan Davis. Video is here.

EDIT: Oops, overlooked the audio player at the top.

thefncrow fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Nov 7, 2013

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

anotherone posted:

Scott just tweeted that this show will be released as Monday's podcast, in case you miss it.

I guess he changed his mind about this. The live show is the bonus ep.

"Speaking of bloodbath, Carrie just came out".
"Oh, she's a lesbian?"

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Lmao the live episode was really good

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Donated a dollar as instructed, tweeted that I gave David Wain malaria, Scott favorited my tweet.

Life is good.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Should I listen to this live ep, or does it have enough visuals that waiting for a video would be better?

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Visuals would improve it, but definitely not necessary. The episode comes over way less awkward in just audio too (to me), so that's something.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
The only really awkward thing is that with a few very rare exceptions the crowd is inaudible. I'd love to see the video if only to see Zacky G losing it over Daly.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

The only really awkward thing is that with a few very rare exceptions the crowd is inaudible. I'd love to see the video if only to see Zacky G losing it over Daly.

Don't think there was a crowd. Think those laughs were coming from the crew. I don't know if that's better or worse.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mob posted:

Hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

God I hated this one. I liked Rob but mJ was terrible.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
yeah i cringed when he came on and couldn't get through it which was too bad because rob was pretty great for the first half hour

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He sounded more like Mr Hankey than Michael Jackson.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
Now crank it to 11 and invite Mookie's MJ back with Pat Francis's Paul Sthhhanley.

The third guest would slowly go crazy, but I'd listen.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev_1R6ftYlY

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.

Still the best theme song.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
When Scott was doing the wind-up to MJ, I guessed that the second guest would be Barack Obama so now I think I'm psychic.
Also I didn't like this episode, not even the first bit.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I really liked MJ but was bored by Rob Delaney's segment. I'm a contrarian!

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I really liked MJ but was bored by Rob Delaney's segment. I'm a contrarian!

You're a real jadfly

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I liked the whole thing, but I'm easily pleased. I rarely dislike an episode of CBB. They all fall somewhere on a spectrum that ranges from 'well that was fun' to 'best 90 minutes of comedy ever recorded'.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
I haven't listened to the latest one yet, but I doubt it has this beat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAxUug_JOu4

Uh-heeee.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Delaney interview was kinda dry, but I did enjoy how they needled the lazy MJ impression. And they finally revisited "How You Weigh?"!

It's no Heidecker/Daly episode, though, that was one for the ages.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Scott mentioned that the voting for the best of 2013 starts soon, it's going to be pretty tricky to pick them. So many awesome episodes this year. I think the Tom Leykis one, Peppermen, Mall McCartney and all the Horatio Sanz episodes were my favourites. Time Bobby 2 will probably win though. (Or Farts & Procreation 3 but I was kinda meh on that one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I'm going to vote for last year's best of.