Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Felicity Smoak retconned from Firestorm supporting character to interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Reading the most recent issue of the comic I found amusing how hard they're working to meld the series universe into the proper DCU. Diggle's pretty much the same guy, We have Moira, the 'arrow-cave'. It can't be too long before we got Felicity in there.

The comic already has a tech-girl so unfortunately I doubt we'll get Felicity any time soon.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Torrannor posted:

How can this guy be so disgustingly perfect? I just don't understand.

It turns out when he was between the ages of 14-17...

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

muscles like this? posted:

The comic already has a tech-girl so unfortunately I doubt we'll get Felicity any time soon.

You severely underestimate the ability of the New 52 to kill off, rewrite or quietly forget about anything that stands in the way of a quick buck at the expense of long-term stability.

Because tonedeaf editorial interference YOU demanded it!

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

50F is Canadian summer.

Vancouver gets all the way up to 75 in July, I'll have you know.

And yes I was referring to the girl's dress. If I was Amell I'd never wear a shirt no matter how cold.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

McSpanky posted:

You severely underestimate the ability of the New 52 to kill off, rewrite or quietly forget about anything that stands in the way of a quick buck at the expense of long-term stability.

Because tonedeaf editorial interference YOU demanded it!

Well, Lemire specifically kept the tech girl when they revamped the book, If he wanted to replace her with Felicity he could have then.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Amell's new facebook cover image. I'm excited.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

leidend posted:

Vancouver gets all the way up to 75 in July, I'll have you know.

And yes I was referring to the girl's dress. If I was Amell I'd never wear a shirt no matter how cold.

Pretty sure Amell's abs generate enough heat to warm a province by at least thirty degrees.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Habibi posted:

Pretty sure Amell's abs generate enough heat to warm a province by at least thirty degrees.

Hi Felicity, didn't realize you had an account here. :haw:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Error 404 posted:

Felicity, I need to know about mangosteen. See what you can find out on the web.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

Error 404 posted:

Conversely, Mr. Hewitt, I know quite a lot about you...

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
She does seem the type to be a goon.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

Error 404 posted:

She does seem the type to be a goon.

I think she's more the type that other goons wish would be the type to be a goon.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Phylodox posted:

You guys are going to eat your words when Stephen Amell posts a video of Caity Lotz getting served by Katie Cassidy's sick dance moves next week.

Maybe just replace the boring fight choreography with West Side story dance offs?

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

etalian posted:

Maybe just replace the boring fight choreography with West Side story dance offs?

I'd be down for seeing this as another iPhone improv video, like the bathroom singing from last season.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Senerio posted:

Amell's new facebook cover image. I'm excited.

Um, I am terrible with facial recognition, who is that guy on the left? Will he join Arrow?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Torrannor posted:

Um, I am terrible with facial recognition, who is that guy on the left? Will he join Arrow?

He's playing the Flash.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I was imagining a realistic Flash with legs like Usain Bolt, not... that.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I think that he looks fine, Barry was a lanky scientist before turning into the flash.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012

leidend posted:

I was imagining a realistic Flash with legs like Usain Bolt, not... that.

:flashfact: He's not Flash yet. That's supposed to happen much later in the season. Plenty of time for the CW's Ab Department to transform him into a demigod. :flashfact:

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Error 404 posted:

Only Felicity finds him attractive? :psyduck:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

jscolon2.0 posted:

Only Felicity finds him attractive? :psyduck:

Holy over analyzing lame jokes Batman Arrow!

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Spergatory posted:

Plenty of time for the CW's Ab Department to transform him into a demigod. :flashfact:

They're gonna lock him in a room with Manu Bennett over one weekend. He will become a god...if he survives.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

leidend posted:

I was imagining a realistic Flash

What the hell does "realistic Flash" even mean? He makes pants out of goes fast.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Whizbang posted:

What the hell does "realistic Flash" even mean? He makes pants out of goes fast.

You know, this was loving stupid when it started. If I have one regret on this forum it's making the thread that spawned it.

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.
Have they said of it is Barry Allen Flash or Wally West Flash? That dude just looks more like Wally to me.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

fallin1 posted:

Have they said of it is Barry Allen Flash or Wally West Flash? That dude just looks more like Wally to me.

Yes, they have said it's Barry. DC and TW hate Wally West so I doubt we'll see him any time soon in any media.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Whizbang posted:

The same way every character on the show has no over the top magical super powers besides the occasional wire help on jumps.

I'm not a comic reader so my knowledge of Flash is pretty much based on a few photos and video games.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

leidend posted:

The same way every character on the show has no over the top magical super powers besides the occasional wire help on jumps.

I'm not a comic reader so my knowledge of Flash is pretty much based on a few photos and video games.

Well, since the Flash's defining ability is being vastly superhumanly fast, a "realistic Flash" is kind of an oxymoron.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Rhyno posted:

You know, this was loving stupid when it started. If I have one regret on this forum it's making the thread that spawned it.

I'm sorry, but that poo poo is hilarious, it's like jeffk and bss had a lovechild. Pants made out of goes fast will never not be funny. :colbert:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Error 404 posted:

I'm sorry, but that poo poo is hilarious, it's like jeffk and bss had a lovechild. Pants made out of goes fast will never not be funny. :colbert:

No, you're wrong. poo poo at one time it was bannable but that was 3 mods ago.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There will be no humor in BSS.

If you need confirmation, go check the humorous panels thread.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Many years ago I started a thread about the idea of bringing Barry Allen back which was met with quite a bit of negativity. Then the Wally fans came out of the woodwork at the infamous "Goes Fast" post was made. I mean, it was funny like 3 or 4 times but that was like 8 loving years ago.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Rhyno posted:

No, you're wrong. poo poo at one time it was bannable but that was 3 mods ago.

BSS sounds like such a cold and lonely place. :saddowns:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Error 404 posted:

BSS sounds like such a cold and empty place. :saddowns:

There's a reason I barely post in there like I used to. I'd make a comment about moderation but this forum wins the prize for worst moderator now doesn't it?

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Hey man Deadpool is good people.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Rhyno posted:

There's a reason I barely post in there like I used to. I'd make a comment about moderation but this forum wins the prize for worst moderator now doesn't it?

I wear my Aatrek probation with pride now. Looks like someone posted the ultimate spoiler on him.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Zaggitz posted:

Hey man Deadpool is good people.

He probated me once. I thought we were bros man.

I think it's pretty obvious which mod I was speaking of.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Rhyno posted:

He probated me once. I thought we were bros man.

I think it's pretty obvious which mod I was speaking of.

OSG is gonna be so offended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Deadpool posted:

OSG is gonna be so offended.

Dude needs to get some breath mints man. When I can see a person's breath it's a problem.

In all seriousness, I hope if the BSS modship ever changes that you get it.

• Locked thread