Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I am really having too much fun with Wonder Trade. I almost want to do a Wonder Trade Nuzlocke. Each route catch one pokemon. One wonder trade per pokemon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Meat Recital posted:

genderless breeding

Try breeding a good Sheer Force Nidoking hahahahahshsjwkwbwk :unsmigghh:

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Shogunate posted:

Thanks a bunch :)

Now comes the part though of a RNG's hatred of me trying to get Modest nature :smith:
Do you have anything w/ Synchronize + Modest? Put it at the top of your party and it gives you a 50% shot at a Modest Xerneas.

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.

nippon nifties posted:

Try breeding a good Sheer Force Nidoking hahahahahshsjwkwbwk :unsmigghh:

I just bred a 5IV Modest NidoM and it was a nailbiter as I was hoping it would be a boy the whole time.

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

After like an hour of breeding Nidoran I had two females and a male with 5 IVs and Hustle so I don't know what everyone's on about with that. Worst case scenario is you get one of the wrong gender and can use that to increase your chance of getting another one with the right gender.

Pyrocat
Oct 31, 2006
not a furry
The other problem with Smogon is they assume everyone reading their site is using an emulator, so they have no problem putting Hidden Power (whatever) on most of their movesets with no alternatives and no appreciation for just how long it would take to achieve that*. I'm not saying they should alter their behavior in that regard, because at its foremost it is a site focused on the theoretically perfect version of every pokemon, but it still comes off as douchey to the first time reader. That, and their over reliance on stealth rock and its counters have always rubbed me the wrong way.

* It's slightly easier to breed for hidden power this generation, and some of the authors do provide alternates.

That said, I still avidly browse and appreciate the hell out of their site, mostly for the EV spread/nature information because I'm too lazy to grind out the statistics. My friends and I play with a no stealth rock clause so I usually look at their movesets as a good starting point and go from there.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

Constable Lemon posted:

It does apply to each hit, which, according to Smogon, gives Skill Link'd moves an effective flinch rate of 41%. Definitely not unsubstantial, but there's always the standard offensive Life Orb just to do more damage.

If you aren't playing ranked and are just trying to annoy people you will absolutely infuriate people with King's Rock Cinccino. If he were a bit bulkier he'd be able to take advantage of his gimmick a bit better, but that's the price you pay for playing with such a cute little guy just look at him!!!

Pyrocat
Oct 31, 2006
not a furry
I would be fine with stealth rock if it's damage was halved or it took 2-3 layers to achieve its current damage potential. Or alter entry hazard mechanics so they only trigger on voluntary switching. It would still serve as a check to marvel scale and focus sash, but it wouldn't be so incredibly overpoweringly important as it is now.

Pyrocat
Oct 31, 2006
not a furry

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

If you aren't playing ranked and are just trying to annoy people you will absolutely infuriate people with King's Rock Cinccino.

Or throw it on a Skill Link Cloyster, Shell Smash, and go to town (assuming you can live through the first turn and any revenge priority attacks).

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008
Do I just have terrible luck?

I've been trying to breed a perfect IV Torchic for two days now. I have a female with 5 IV (missing speed) and a 5IV male (missing attack). I'm up to 4 full boxes of various children that either have both. At this point, I'd accept a 5 IV torchic that is missing SpA, but I can't seem to get it.

I've tried doing the "time machine" method to no success. Every mon bred that way typically comes out with only 4 IV.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

If I wanted to have a mega Tyranitar as a suicide lead to set up Stealth Rock and cause a bunch of havoc, what would his ideal setup/EV spread be?

Mega Tyranitar is a bad choice for a suicide lead since it can't use a Focus Sash. Regular Tyranitar suicide lead might go with something like this:

Tyranitar @Focus Sash
Sand Stream
Hasty Nature
4 Atk, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
-Stealth Rock
-Crunch
-Fire Blast
-Brick Break

The special attack allows you to OHKO Ferrothorn 45% of the time with Fire Blast and 2HKO Klefki and Aegislash trying to set up on you. Crunch nails Espeon and Xatu trying to bounce back hazards and Brick Break hits Mega Absol.

If you want a Mega Tyranitar that can set up Rocks, try this:

Tyranitar @Tyranitarite
Sand Stream -> Sand Stream
Careful Nature
252 HP, 196 Def, 60 SpD
-Stealth Rock
-Crunch
-Pursuit
-Earthquake/Stone Edge

The EVs allow you to take a Focus Blast from Life Orb Gengar and the rest is put into Defense. Mega Tyranitar is ridiculously bulky, even getting 2HKOed by Aegislash Sacred Sword if it lacks a Life Orb. Crunch is your main attack, hitting non-Fairy and Fighting types hard even uninvested. Pursuit gives you some utility in eliminating things like Gengar, Mega Alakazam or Aegislash without King's Shield. Earthquake deals good damage to Aegislash and OHKOs Lucario trying to switch in while Stone Edge OHKOs Talonflame and non-Physicaly Defensive Togekiss. Wish support is highly recommended as Tyranitar lacks recovery.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

WrightOfWay posted:

Mega Tyranitar is a bad choice for a suicide lead since it can't use a Focus Sash. Regular Tyranitar suicide lead might go with something like this:

Tyranitar @Focus Sash
Sand Stream
Hasty Nature
4 Atk, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
-Stealth Rock
-Crunch
-Fire Blast
-Brick Break

The special attack allows you to OHKO Ferrothorn 45% of the time with Fire Blast and 2HKO Klefki and Aegislash trying to set up on you. Crunch nails Espeon and Xatu trying to bounce back hazards and Brick Break hits Mega Absol.

If you want a Mega Tyranitar that can set up Rocks, try this:

Tyranitar @Tyranitarite
Sand Stream -> Sand Stream
Careful Nature
252 HP, 196 Def, 60 SpD
-Stealth Rock
-Crunch
-Pursuit
-Earthquake/Stone Edge

The EVs allow you to take a Focus Blast from Life Orb Gengar and the rest is put into Defense. Mega Tyranitar is ridiculously bulky, even getting 2HKOed by Aegislash Sacred Sword if it lacks a Life Orb. Crunch is your main attack, hitting non-Fairy and Fighting types hard even uninvested. Pursuit gives you some utility in eliminating things like Gengar, Mega Alakazam or Aegislash without King's Shield. Earthquake deals good damage to Aegislash and OHKOs Lucario trying to switch in while Stone Edge OHKOs Talonflame and non-Physicaly Defensive Togekiss. Wish support is highly recommended as Tyranitar lacks recovery.

Ooh. These are good. Unnerve is bad? I just spent like 30 minutes leveling up a well-IV'd/Adamant Larvitar only to realize that only a setup like the one you mentioned would work on my squad.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Ooh. These are good. Unnerve is bad? I just spent like 30 minutes leveling up a well-IV'd/Adamant Larvitar only to realize that only a setup like the one you mentioned would work on my squad.
At best, Unnerve is situational and mediocre. As a replacement for Sand Stream, the reason Tyranitar has been OU for the past three generations? Yeah, it's bad.

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Unless you really really want to troll a ChestoRester or Harvester or something, yes, Unnerve is bad.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
I could see an edge case for Unnerve if you really want to use T-tar on a rain/sun/hail team but yeah, sand stream is pretty much a huge pull toward using Tyranitar.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

You can give it Unnerve and Incinerate and no one's berries will ever be safe :unsmigghh:

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
In case you didn't know, sand storm gives any rock type pokemon a 50% SpDef bonus while it is active. So with Sand Stream as his ability, Tyranitar gets an automatic Spef boost when he enters the field. So yeah, not having that ability is a pretty big drawback.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

The big reason Sand Stream is so useful is that as a Rock type Tyranitar gets a 50% boost to Special Defense in the sand. 100/100 Special bulk is already pretty decent but with sand it's ridiculously specially bulky, and has a solid 110 defense. In some ways, the nerf to weather abilities helps fit Tyranitar onto teams that don't really gain anything else from sand. Since it only lasts for five turns you don't have to worry about the passive damage cutting into your other team member's bulk while still lasting long enough for Tyranitar to take advantage of the Special Defense boost.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pyrocat posted:

The other problem with Smogon is they assume everyone reading their site is using an emulator, so they have no problem putting Hidden Power (whatever) on most of their movesets with no alternatives and no appreciation for just how long it would take to achieve that*. I'm not saying they should alter their behavior in that regard, because at its foremost it is a site focused on the theoretically perfect version of every pokemon, but it still comes off as douchey to the first time reader. That, and their over reliance on stealth rock and its counters have always rubbed me the wrong way.

* It's slightly easier to breed for hidden power this generation, and some of the authors do provide alternates.

That said, I still avidly browse and appreciate the hell out of their site, mostly for the EV spread/nature information because I'm too lazy to grind out the statistics. My friends and I play with a no stealth rock clause so I usually look at their movesets as a good starting point and go from there.

Well yeah, any competitive write up assumes you're using 'perfect specimens' and you just have to use your own judgement to find replacements. Really, I think the hidden power nerf is one of the most significant changes this gen, since it makes hidden power both more accessible and less appealing.
Also I don't see what you mean by douchey here. I could see why you'd say that about smogon for other reasons, but assuming you have access to any hidden power isn't meant to offend anyone.

Anyway, the worst thing I'd say about smogon is that take their 'forums culture' waaaay too drat seriously.

http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue30/mentorship

PS: who caught their rotom today?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

When I saw this, I thought it was gonna be something about older players taking newer ones under their wing to learn how to play the game in a Smogon-centric competitive environment.

No, it's something about older players taking newer ones under their wing to learn how to post on their official forums properly.

Complexcalibur
Mar 11, 2007

NUOOOOAAAGH

Pyrocat posted:

My favorite hypothetical pokemon is the Chansey with good IVs that knows Wish you received as an event Pokemon from New York City, and instead of just evolving it into Blissey you set it aside for two generations because you foresaw that Eviolite was going to exist.

It's a good site to use as a springboard for team ideas and figuring out some of the cool stuff a Pokemon you're interested in can do, but copying things whole sale isn't the best idea, especially if you are going to play Doubles (you should play Dobules).

I still need to make my Doubles team, actually. Any ideas for a team based around Abomasnow, Mega or otherwise?

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I'm catching Rotom later.

Just got the game a few days ago, and yesterday I hit route 12 and found Mareep (then evolved it) to finish off my team:

Delphox
Charizard
Shelgon
Lapras
Flaffy
Amaura

I only have to evolve Flaffy, Shelgon and Amaura. I like my fire, ice and dragon team.

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

I tried out my Prankster Murkrow at the Battle Maison, not knowing what to expect. It starts with an uptick in Gastro Acid in the opponent. Okay, gave Murkrow Taunt to deal with that. Surprise Ice Fangs now. Fine, I'll Featherdance/Roost so even these freeze procs can't stop me. Hello Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Flamethrower Vigoroth. Or 100% proc Quick Claw Rhydons with Megahorn. Or Substitute/Giga Drain/Protect pokemon designed to outstall me. Or Gale Wing Fletchinders with the speed investment to preempt my priority Featherdances. Are you kidding me? This goes beyond counters. The game is straight up handpicking my Murkrow's archenemies between rounds, and it has a big pool to choose from.

I never did these kinds of battles in previous games before, so I guess I'm not used to the game being this much of an rear end in a top hat. Are there any standout pokemon the Battle Maison has thrown at you guys to try and shut you down?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Honestly, I find it A) kind of impressive they manage to counter so many teams so well, and B) a great trial-by-fire. If your team can hold together in a worst-case-scenario, it's going to do just fine when things do go according to plan.

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008

Saturday Mornings posted:

I tried out my Prankster Murkrow at the Battle Maison, not knowing what to expect. It starts with an uptick in Gastro Acid in the opponent. Okay, gave Murkrow Taunt to deal with that. Surprise Ice Fangs now. Fine, I'll Featherdance/Roost so even these freeze procs can't stop me. Hello Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Flamethrower Vigoroth. Or 100% proc Quick Claw Rhydons with Megahorn. Or Substitute/Giga Drain/Protect pokemon designed to outstall me. Or Gale Wing Fletchinders with the speed investment to preempt my priority Featherdances. Are you kidding me? This goes beyond counters. The game is straight up handpicking my Murkrow's archenemies between rounds, and it has a big pool to choose from.

I never did these kinds of battles in previous games before, so I guess I'm not used to the game being this much of an rear end in a top hat. Are there any standout pokemon the Battle Maison has thrown at you guys to try and shut you down?

I mowed through the singles with a vanilla Kangaskhan using only Return and Earthquake (mostly Return). I would imagine it would be extra easy had I used the mega-evolution version

Edit: I finally got a suitable Torchic and now I have a surplus of 5 IV breeding stock. Is anyone interested? They're all Adamant Speed Boost, but the big caveat is that they're missing either HP, ATK, DEF, or S. I have 3 females and 13 males. If anyone wants one, I will gladly give them away. If for whatever reason, you want a 4 IV version, I will have them for roughly another hour or so while I dump all the extras I have left over.

Friend Code is 0318-7886-6759

abaddonis fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Nov 13, 2013

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

So what's the best way to get a good Hitmontop? It looks like tyrogues only hatch as males so I'm guessing you need a ton of dittos and hope you get a good series of destiny knot spreads? Also, doing stuff like this reminds me of

Complexcalibur posted:

My favorite hypothetical pokemon is the Chansey with good IVs that knows Wish you received as an event Pokemon from New York City, and instead of just evolving it into Blissey you set it aside for two generations because you foresaw that Eviolite was going to exist.
and other ludicrous things like the most potentially perfect IV poke with the right hidden power.

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Anyway, the worst thing I'd say about smogon is that take their 'forums culture' waaaay too drat seriously.

http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue30/mentorship
See, I'd understand if it was something like FYAD where good-posting is serious business unless you just want to emptyquote good posters, but :lol:

foolish_fool
Jul 22, 2010

The Leper Colon V posted:

When I saw this, I thought it was gonna be something about older players taking newer ones under their wing to learn how to play the game in a Smogon-centric competitive environment.

No, it's something about older players taking newer ones under their wing to learn how to post on their official forums properly.

Except they also have the how-to-play mentoring system you describe?

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

OK, Friend Safari. This is getting a little excessive. It's not even funny anymore!

Another loving shiny! Quilladin this time. Careful with Overgrow. I guess that's... not terrible? I don't even know anymore!

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

LAY-ZX posted:

I don't think you quite understand where babies come from.

Well to be fair, even the daycare people don't know that.

I need help, guys. I think I am retarded when it comes to breeding things. :saddowns: (and maybe other things too but shut up).
I've got a male Frogadier with 4 max IVs (HP, Def, Spattk, and Spdef) holding a Destiny Knot and a female Frogadier with 2 max IVs (Def and Speed) holding a Power Anklet so Speed gets passed on except it often doesn't seem to. Am I just supposed to pray I get a female with 3 good IVs eventually and replace the current one? I probably started this wrong, since the female isn't even of the right nature. Argh I've got boxes of these dumb babbies.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

I come with questions:

1) I'm loving tired of battling on the Chateau. I must have done about 200 battles since I became a Duke; my starting party is all at Lv 100 now from battling teams at level 40~. I cannot find anything anywhere detailing how many you need to advance to the next rank. I keep using writs to increase the number of trainers and level them up, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Help?

2) Where is the Hatching O-Power? It's the last one I'm missing. The only information I can find about it is that it's on Lumiose and others claim you need to be at max stylish (what?). How do you even check and do the latter?

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Complexcalibur posted:

It's a good site to use as a springboard for team ideas and figuring out some of the cool stuff a Pokemon you're interested in can do, but copying things whole sale isn't the best idea, especially if you are going to play Doubles (you should play Dobules).

I still need to make my Doubles team, actually. Any ideas for a team based around Abomasnow, Mega or otherwise?

I used to use a scarfed abomasnow on my doubles team, but priority moves were always a hassle, and even though it was a big influence on choosing it in the first place, it lost to tyranitar most of the time. I wouldn't even consider using a scarf in gen6 since the metagame will shift to be less dragon-centric. If you opt for the mega you should definitely have trick room. Amoonguss is no long a threat thanks to the new spore immunity, and the decreased speed is a huge boon for trick room teams. The biggest threat will be priority users, so be sure to carry protect (which you should be doing anyway on pretty much all of your non-choiced mons). Quick guard would also be useful since it blocks common priority like bullet punch, mach punch, and gale wings. As for trick room setters, jellicent and slowking are good choices due to their synergy with abomasnow. Slowking with oblivious is now immune to taunt as well.

Here's some more info from nugget bridge:

http://nuggetbridge.com/beginners/guide-to-hailroom/
http://nuggetbridge.com/author/ben91293/

It's last gen, but the basics still apply. No matter what you do though, you better have a way to deal with talonflame. I guess rotom would be a good choice. Really though, it fits on almost any team, which is why so many people use it.

Pomplamoose fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Nov 13, 2013

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
So when using eviolite are you supposed to max the Def/Spef stats for maximum item benefit, or is it still better to fully invest in HP? I'm not sure what kind of diminishing returns you get from the eviolite boosts.

VVV Definitely. The 4x fairy weakness he picked up hurts a lot, but he still has a bunch of nasty tricks.

Internet Kraken fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Nov 13, 2013

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

My absolute favorite pokemon is Scrafty.

I named mine Jesse, because his skin looks like one of those yellow chemsuits.

Is Scrafty workable in a competitive team?

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

Saoshyant posted:

I come with questions:

2) Where is the Hatching O-Power? It's the last one I'm missing. The only information I can find about it is that it's on Lumiose and others claim you need to be at max stylish (what?). How do you even check and do the latter?

The style thing is keeping you from the Hatching Power. Just go to the Pokeball Boutique in Lumiose and buy the Premier Balls there one at a time. Each purchase adds to your hidden style points. After you buy enough of the balls (like 100, I hear?) and your style reaches a certain threshold, the O-Power guy should appear in Cafe Introversion. Other signs that you're stylish enough: the taxi driver will start giving you 50% discounts on rides, and you're admitted into the Lumiose Boutique.

E: If you did just about anything in Lumiose, you've already accumulated some style points. Things you may have already done: make a Trainer PR video, visit the museum, do restaurant stuff, hotel work, get your hair styled, take the cab/Gogoats, buy Juice, etc. So you may not even need to buy 100 balls.

TenWren fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Nov 13, 2013

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?

Ignite Memories posted:

My absolute favorite pokemon is Scrafty.

I named mine Jesse, because his skin looks like one of those yellow chemsuits.

Is Scrafty workable in a competitive team?

He's bulky enough to pull off the Bulk Up/Drain Punch combo :getin:

Zahki
Nov 7, 2004

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Am I just supposed to pray I get a female with 3 good IVs eventually and replace the current one?

Yes. Breeding is an iterative process, you keep putting improved parents in to breed and eventually you'll get your perfect 5 IV mon. It shouldn't take too long to get a female with 3 IVs. Also, I know a few people do it the way you are but personally I think it's backwards, you should set the nature with everstone when you start so every child comes out with the same nature, not only does it make the process much easier, but it means all your 4IV failures will be far more useful for trading with other people, rather than having a hodgepodge of 4IVs with useless natures.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Saoshyant posted:

I come with questions:

1) I'm loving tired of battling on the Chateau. I must have done about 200 battles since I became a Duke; my starting party is all at Lv 100 now from battling teams at level 40~. I cannot find anything anywhere detailing how many you need to advance to the next rank. I keep using writs to increase the number of trainers and level them up, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Help?

The jump from duke to the next level takes forever, just keep killing. I mainly stuck to the audino girls and gym leaders/E4 which could be why it took me so long.

Mr Bonding will show up in Cafe Introversion when you have all the other powers and your style is high enough. You can check your style by talking to the guy in the stone shop that's selling mega stones. His sell price drops to something like 10k when your style is high. The easy way to raise style is to go to the poke ball shop (not the Pokemon center) and buy a bunch of premier balls one at a time.

e:fb by a mile

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

I gotta say, I love running a full brute-force team of favorites with no status or entry hazard moves, with an exception for Togekiss' Wish for non-attacks, and just using power to cause forfeit after forfeit on Showdown. So many people just call it a day as soon as their lead faints. Of course, I get destroyed in no time if the enemy gets a chance to set up or has a Stall/Wall that I can't break through or just a plain better team, but it's still totally worth it for the times when it works.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Saturday Mornings posted:

The style thing is keeping you from the Hatching Power. Just go to the Pokeball Boutique in Lumiose and buy the Premier Balls there one at a time.

If you did just about anything in Lumiose, you've already accumulated some style points. Things you may have already done: make a Trainer PR video, visit the museum, do restaurant stuff, hotel work, get your hair styled, take the cab/Gogoats, buy Juice, etc. So you may not even need to buy 100 balls.

Lord of Pie posted:

You can check your style by talking to the guy in the stone shop that's selling mega stones. His sell price drops to something like 10k when your style is high.

Well, I bought the mega stones a while ago for 300k each, so uh. On the other hand, cab drivers are hitting on me lately because I'm "so stylish today", so I guess I'm not far from it. I will just buy premier balls and see what happens.

Is anyone a Grand Duke at the Chateau? How long did it take for you to get there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abaddonis
Mar 4, 2008

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Well to be fair, even the daycare people don't know that.

I need help, guys. I think I am retarded when it comes to breeding things. :saddowns: (and maybe other things too but shut up).
I've got a male Frogadier with 4 max IVs (HP, Def, Spattk, and Spdef) holding a Destiny Knot and a female Frogadier with 2 max IVs (Def and Speed) holding a Power Anklet so Speed gets passed on except it often doesn't seem to. Am I just supposed to pray I get a female with 3 good IVs eventually and replace the current one? I probably started this wrong, since the female isn't even of the right nature. Argh I've got boxes of these dumb babbies.

If you use the Everstone, you can get rid around the issue of the incorrect nature. What ability are you using for your Greninja, Torrent or Protean?

Saoshyant posted:

Well, I bought the mega stones a while ago for 300k each, so uh. On the other hand, cab drivers are hitting on me lately because I'm "so stylish today", so I guess I'm not far from it. I will just buy premier balls and see what happens.

Is anyone a Grand Duke at the Chateau? How long did it take for you to get there?

While money isn't the hardest to come by, use bargain power before you start buying one by one. You could buy for hours, and as long as you don't leave the store menu, the discount will remain. As far as the mega-stones, I've read it goes as low as 10,000 per stone.

abaddonis fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Nov 13, 2013

• Locked thread