Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
My day is saved!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I look forward to being a special surprise guest that nobody knew they wanted until they hear me on a PSP cast someday

also I managed to get the local hotdog place to have a Dudley Dog variant

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Karmine posted:

Nope just a lovely memory. With this new (old) information I can now confidently say that it was SHAWN MICHAELS OR BUST in 09.

It was actually 3 people if I remember right. Kozlov wanted to face the streak, HBK wanted to, and so did JBL.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

KungFu Grip posted:

It was actually 3 people if I remember right. Kozlov wanted to face the streak, HBK wanted to, and so did JBL.

Yes, it was a Raw vs Smackdown vs ECW thing with each brand putting its guy forward.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Hulkamatt said Tanaka.

Also I feel like I possibly asked more reasonable questions than what was brought up, then I looked back and I asked as stupid a question as that. Well, at least the answers were interesting.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Wazzu posted:

Hulkamatt said Tanaka.

Yes!!! THANK YOU!

Also haha B&V show completely derailed.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Hulkamatt stuttered and so it came out Ta-tanaka

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Masato Tanaka vs UT at Wrestlemania would be loving amazing. Plus it would add to UT's legend, because he'd have to kill Tanaka to beat him, he's drat near indestructible.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ch3cooh posted:

Hulkamatt stuttered and so it came out Ta-tanaka

Buffalo.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Good news: OSWReview is back on the rails again, the new episode (The episode of Thunder where Arquette wins the title) is due in 2 weeks.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

HulkaMatt posted:

The 10 Count - I got this up before 8 PM!

It's another long one. Next weeks should not be this long.

Just got done listening since NJPW discussion = ratings downloads. Fun show if a little longer than I'm used to. Also got a question for you guys inspired by the General Q&A thread.

How do you guys think the wrestling business have changed if the Screwjob never happened and Vince just let Bret drop the title on agreeable terms? Tired topic I know but I've never heard much on that particular facet of it and I think every wrestling podcast is pretty much legally obligated to discuss it this time of year anyway.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 8 - Hell Gibson

The Peesome Threesome is back in full force on this, the 8th episode of the Wrestlehut Pisscast.

Full show this week with a full rundown of Great American Bash 2000, an incomplete rundown of Summerslam 94, and some final thoughts on Wrestlemania 4. We answer your questions, pose a few of our own, and talk about our favorite offensive wrestling angles. All this and more!

Keep sending in the questions.

http://tindeck.com/listen/lhnj
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8z6vlxkziidtnnk/008+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

oatgan fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Nov 20, 2013

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Thanks for guesting on the show, Sex Ferguson!

Why is there no Tindeck link, Oatgan? Come on, Oatgan.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Thanks for guesting on the show, Sex Ferguson!

I don't... what?

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

oatgan posted:

final thoughts on Wrestlemania 4.

Never.

Karmine fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Nov 14, 2013

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Other than the Piper/Valentine match, what is the pisscast's favorite Greg Valentine match and why?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Haven't listened to it yet but future Pisscast HOF Shitlebrity Wing Inductee Jim Cornette posted his first podcast today. It came up in my MLW folder.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

oatgan posted:

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 8 - Hell Gibson

The Peesome Threesome is back in full force on this, the 8th episode of the Wrestlehut Pisscast.

Full show this week with a full rundown of Great American Bash 2000, an incomplete rundown of Summerslam 94, and some final thoughts on Wrestlemania 4. We answer your questions, pose a few of our own, and talk about our favorite offensive wrestling angles. All this and more!

Keep sending in the questions.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8z6vlxkziidtnnk/008+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

Better be at least six hours long, or no buysdownloads.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Memento posted:

Better be at least six hours long, or no buysdownloads.

It's 3 hours or so, sorry. I am sorry. I suck and we suck. We loving suck.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Stock photo of the Lex Flexer.

skyliner
Sep 16, 2006

I find the volume levels way more tolerable on the Observer podcasts since Alvarez has to do shows under a blanket.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

skyliner posted:

I find the volume levels way more tolerable on the Observer podcasts since Alvarez has to do shows under a blanket.

Well, it's not Bryan screaming his head off while Dave is calm on the phone so that definitely helps.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Here you guys go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C9YW0p-dcM

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

This match is fantastic.

Also thanks Oatgan for throwing the show up on Tindeck by the way.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
If you'd like to hear some funny non-wrestling fans interview DDP, check out the Jay & Dan podcast. They're a couple of Canadian Fox Sports anchors, and they had DDP on the show to talk about wrestling & (of course) his yoga.

One interesting part was DDP briefly talking about his time in WWF. He actually said he felt he was used incorrectly, and regretted doing the Undertaker angle. I've never heard him actually be down on the WWE before, but maybe that's old news.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Yeah he had a shoot video recently where he said he went into the WWE too eager and happy and never saw the writing on the wall that WCW guys were just a target to embarrass. He said he regrets just going along with the angle instead of just stopping someone and going "uh no, that's not who DDP is."

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

KungFu Grip posted:

Yeah he had a shoot video recently where he said he went into the WWE too eager and happy and never saw the writing on the wall that WCW guys were just a target to embarrass. He said he regrets just going along with the angle instead of just stopping someone and going "uh no, that's not who DDP is."

In this interview specifically, he says that going to WWF made him a way smarter businessman, because now he knows not to immediately jump on a deal even if it's something he really wants.

He said now, looking back on it, he would have turned Vince down at first. He also would have pitched "People's Champion vs People's Champion"

Finally, he said he has made more money with DDP Yoga than he ever did in wrestling, which I refuse to believe knowing the contracts some WCW guys had. Then again, he said he barely got paid in WCW cause he was under an old contract, rather than the huge ones guys got later on in the nWo. So who knows.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

triplexpac posted:

In this interview specifically, he says that going to WWF made him a way smarter businessman, because now he knows not to immediately jump on a deal even if it's something he really wants.

He said now, looking back on it, he would have turned Vince down at first. He also would have pitched "People's Champion vs People's Champion"

Finally, he said he has made more money with DDP Yoga than he ever did in wrestling, which I refuse to believe knowing the contracts some WCW guys had. Then again, he said he barely got paid in WCW cause he was under an old contract, rather than the huge ones guys got later on in the nWo. So who knows.

He had a good deal when the company went under. I have no idea when he signed it, and since he took a buyout to go to WWE it may not have amounted to much.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

This match is fantastic.

Also thanks Oatgan for throwing the show up on Tindeck by the way.

The more you bring this up the longer I'm going to take to actually do it

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Today's B&V show is an even bigger abortion than last time

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I assume it's because Bryan tries to get Granny on the phone and Vinny on Skype all while trying not to get thrown out of the hotel.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Some upcoming podcast announcements:

Lance Storm said he is taping an Art of Wrestling tomorrow

Wade Keller and Steve Austin are exchanging podcasts. Steve on the PWTorch Livecast and Wade on the Austin Unleashed show this week

CM Punk will be on WTF with Marc Maron on Monday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO-b7SeI7EM

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

rovert posted:

Some upcoming podcast announcements:

CM Punk will be on WTF with Marc Maron on Monday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO-b7SeI7EM

I remember them talking on twitter about Punk being on the wtf podcast back when he lost his smile and was taking time off. I wonder if they did it back then and Maron's just had it in the can since.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hulkamatt, if you keep adding JoJo stuff to the PS Podcast it will only get better until it eventually becomes the JoJocast.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
Question for the pisscast.

Would you rather be attacked by a khali sized hornswaggle or 10 hornswaggle sized khali?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Red is Dead posted:

Question for the pisscast.

Would you rather be attacked by a khali sized hornswaggle or 10 hornswaggle sized khali?

you are a piece of poo poo.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

The Shaman of Cum posted:

gently caress you. That question was rad.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

LividLiquid posted:

some might say it was red

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

LividLiquid posted:

You are right and I am sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

The Shaman of Cum posted:

pisscast: when do we finally get shaman of cum, one of the Four Pillars of Wrestlehut, as a guest host

• Locked thread