Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Well, Master of Magic was free for about two seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
600 copies of RCT3.

This sale has become Purgatory Simulator 2014.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I have a feeling this Rollercoaster Tycoon sale will take a while.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

600 copies of Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. There's no more new titles and this didn't sell fast the first time. The Gog sale as is, is over.

bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,
I heard the noise of their wings,
like the noise of great waters.
They're just going to repeat sales until they have 700 copies of Jack Keane on sale.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...
How long has this sale been going on for?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Max Wilco posted:

How long has this sale been going on for?

About 8 hours I believe (since page 750).

dud root
Mar 30, 2008

Inspector Gesicht posted:

600 copies of Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. There's no more new titles and this didn't sell fast the first time. The Gog sale as is, is over.

But Australia just woke up :(

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

GreenNight posted:

I have a feeling this Rollercoaster Tycoon sale will take a while.

Jesus, I left a half-hour ago and it was still on. Is this the longest single sale yet?

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
I bought a copy of RCT3. I haven't played any of those games, so I figured I should since I know enough people that won't shut up about them. Someone earlier mentioning sending water slides straight into concrete sorta cinched it.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Brightman posted:

I bought a copy of RCT3. I haven't played any of those games, so I figured I should since I know enough people that won't shut up about them. Someone earlier mentioning sending water slides straight into concrete sorta cinched it.

2 is the best in the series, and 1 is probably still more perfectly balanced and everything than 3.

But 3 is 3D, and isn't bad.

RCT is awesome but I'd really start with 2 if I was you. I had 2 already so I picked up 3 for cheap during this sale.

This one's taking forever though. They already did this exact deal, so everybody that wants it has it.

Lockmat
Oct 2, 2005

Come on, let's go set some prostitutes on fire.
Grimey Drawer

dud root posted:

But Australia just woke up :(

Well the sale tagline is "deals so good you won't want to fall sleep". Doesn't specify if it's before or after the sale :v:

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011
They may not have thought out what they should set the numbers for repeat sales at very well. It is pretty sad to see RCT3 sit there for even longer than the Keene.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Blood - $1.49

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
Is Blood new or was it in the sale earlier?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
RCT3 is finally over

:siren: One unit whole BLOOD for $1.50 :siren:

I already own it :negative:

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

RCT3 is finally out, now it's 300 copies of Blood (One Unit Whole Blood). Buy it if you like old-school FPSes, it's fun as poo poo and has aged surprisingly well, I like it more than Duke.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Miasmata - $2.99

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Miasmata: $3.00

Get on it.

bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,
I heard the noise of their wings,
like the noise of great waters.
1000 copies of Theme Hospital, wow. Definitely worth buying.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
A 1000 copies of Theme Hospital at $1.49

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Oh christ 1000 of Theme Hospital. Mother of god.

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011
Good grief, 1000 theme hospitals. Are there that many people who don't have it by now?

pvax
Aug 6, 2001

Seriously guys .. that's some of the best $1.49 you'll ever spend. Highly recommended.
(and the internet agrees! copies just flying out!)

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Roxors posted:

Good grief, 1000 theme hospitals. Are there that many people who don't have it by now?

Yeah, I guess I might as well get it even though I'm not crazy about management games.

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever!
Darnit, I went to the bathroom during Miasmata and missed Theme Hospital. I didn't think 1000 copies could go so quick!

EDIT: And that free game that just came out, I can't even remember its name. I clicked on it the instant it came up and it was already expired. Still, DN 3D is a great game and people should pick it up if they haven't already.

Aristophanes fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Nov 14, 2013

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
The sale is flying again.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

Wing Commander Privateer was free for second. Didn't manage to grab it though. :sigh:

dud root
Mar 30, 2008
^^ I didnt even have time to read the Privateer bit. Wing Comman-- oh its gone

Machado de Assis
Dec 12, 2005

I was watching the last few copies of Puddle sell like a hawk and the free copies of Wing Commander: Privateer that came immediately after vanished quicker than I could hit the buy button

welp, serves me right not updating thread before posting

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Aristophanes posted:

Darnit, I went to the bathroom during Miasmata and missed Theme Hospital. I didn't think 1000 copies could go so quick!

Miasmata went instantly, I was surprised. Like I clicked it as soon as it came up just to read the description to see if I'd like it or not, and by the time I read that one paragraph, it was gone.

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009
Wing Commander: Privateer was gone before I even could click on it. How is that even possible? Are people just using some script to circumvent the clicking?
It is no fun this way when people abuse the system.

saucerman fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Nov 14, 2013

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Dunno if I am a fan of this sale. The good games go by so quick you honestly can't get them unless you were watching, with the free games gone instantly. Meanwhile the garbage games just sit there collecting dust until they are finally thrown away.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

That's the point, keep peoples eyes on the page. They're all selling, so they're making their money.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Duke Nukem 3D is on sale, if you don't have it (you crazy person) then get it now.

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever!
And at least they're apparently looping the sale so people who missed things the first time around like me have a chance to see them again. Still, they could have had fewer copies of Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, because that was just a bore to wait through.

NadaTooma
Aug 24, 2004

The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat, the bad thing is - so do you!
Glad I finally got Theme Hospital so I can stop being a horrible person. :toot:

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

New sale: Magrunner: Dark Pulse

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo 500+ replies what is going o-

:stare:

OUT OF THE WAY BITCHES GIVE ME MY CHEAP GAMES!

Delusibeta posted:

They launched an all the DLC edition of The Pit (the Gold edition, unsurprisingly) alongside new DLC (the upgrade).

Going back to this, I have the base version of The Pit. If I wanted to get all the new content, what am I supposed to be buying? There's the DLC, the Gold edition, and the DLC Gold Upgrade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
hahahaha 1400 Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinums.

I'm gonna go make dinner.