Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Prettz posted:

durrrr it was Ed Gein that made the lampshades from womens' skin. he was all-american.

bet you some monies nazis did it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Pick posted:

like they're noodling for catfish

mods plz rename me noodling for catfish

Motherfucker posted:

bet you some monies nazis did it too.

nahhhh nazis were just crazy occultists

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
hottest woman on TV is still Lucy Liu

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Pick posted:

Ellen Page

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Alison Brie

E: She is a British 10

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Pick posted:

She's not on TV anymore, but I live in the same neighborhood as the actress who played Kima on The Wire, and see her all the time. I would probably let her do unspeakable things to me, but whenever we've actually talked I've just played it cool :smith:

She told me I was pretty though, and it made my year.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
jessica lange forever

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

if you're a girl who's smashed, tell us what you're smashed on. i'm actually really curious. i always hear girls like tequila (gross) and flavored rum. with this questionnaire i aim to prove the ridiculous stereotypes wrong. girls like all kind of liquor, it just depends on where they grew up.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Slightly buzzed on a nice Monastrell.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

When I first started using menstrual cups I freaked out a bit. It had measurements on the side of the cup, so what the heck I should record those and make a graph or something. This involved closely exclaiming a full menstrual cup, no big deal it's just blood . . . and . . . lumps? Lumps? Sometimes there was like a blood clot the size of a kidney bean in there. Why? After a while I realized it was just that if you leave blood sitting in a little cup for up to 12 hours, it starts to clot and everything was fine.

Good thing this thread is just us ladies, that would probably gross out the boys.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Angela Christine posted:

no big deal it's just blood . . . and . . . lumps? Lumps? Sometimes there was like a blood clot the size of a kidney bean in there. Why? After a while I realized it was just that if you leave blood sitting in a little cup for up to 12 hours, it starts to clot and everything was fine.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ducking the gently caress out of this thread

OiledUpFatMan
Oct 22, 2010

Prettz posted:

durrrr it was Ed Gein that made the lampshades from womens' skin. he was all-american.

now HE was a man with a pure vision. MS could do with a dude like him in the CEO throne.
Or better yet a womyn with similar tastes.

Yo here is an Ed Gein fun fact. The dude probably killed his brother too but was never charged for it. His bro Henry died while both of them were burning vegetation to clear out new farmland. The fire went out of control and as Ed claims they lost each other in the smoke when the fire department arrived. After Ed called the cops to help find his brother the authorities found Henry found face down and unburned with bruises on his head. No autopsy was preformed because the cops were pretty much lazy-as-gently caress hicks and didnt want to do work. It was never really investigated.

Some seasons pass and behold a naked, gutted, headless women is found suspended upside down in his loving barn. Not to mention all of the other poo poo he had in that house of his. Way to go pigs.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Angela Christine posted:

Good thing this thread is just us ladies, that would probably gross out the boys.

Pussy blood is scary, but in a fun way like a horror movie or a bible story.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...

Angela Christine posted:

You are officially off the global gently caress list

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Ugh, why are boys still reading this thread? I thought we'd consecrated it with nice guy tears and the blood of our wombs.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

Ugh, why are boys still reading this thread? I thought we'd consecrated it with nice guy tears and the blood of our wombs.

what's next then? pregnancy skin tags?

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Angela Christine posted:

When I first started using menstrual cups I freaked out a bit. It had measurements on the side of the cup, so what the heck I should record those and make a graph or something. This involved closely exclaiming a full menstrual cup, no big deal it's just blood . . . and . . . lumps? Lumps? Sometimes there was like a blood clot the size of a kidney bean in there. Why? After a while I realized it was just that if you leave blood sitting in a little cup for up to 12 hours, it starts to clot and everything was fine.

The lining of your uterus sloughs off during menstruation. That includes broken capillaries, mucus, and if you're not on bc, an egg.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Stray nipple hairs?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

OiledUpFatMan posted:

now HE was a man with a pure vision. MS could do with a dude like him in the CEO throne.
Or better yet a womyn with similar tastes.

Yo here is an Ed Gein fun fact. The dude probably killed his brother too but was never charged for it. His bro Henry died while both of them were burning vegetation to clear out new farmland. The fire went out of control and as Ed claims they lost each other in the smoke when the fire department arrived. After Ed called the cops to help find his brother the authorities found Henry found face down and unburned with bruises on his head. No autopsy was preformed because the cops were pretty much lazy-as-gently caress hicks and didnt want to do work. It was never really investigated.

Some seasons pass and behold a naked, gutted, headless women is found suspended upside down in his loving barn. Not to mention all of the other poo poo he had in that house of his. Way to go pigs.
Yeah well in that case, listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNFglDcW7dQ

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

Stray nipple hairs?

how about that like... ONE chin hair you always have to keep pulling because what the gently caress, chin hair! just one!

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

literally me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE

(i'm the kid with the really big aura)

OiledUpFatMan
Oct 22, 2010

Prettz posted:

Yeah well in that case, listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNFglDcW7dQ

:rock:

AWESOME

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Miltank posted:

Pussy blood is scary, but in a fun way like a horror movie or a bible story.

unironically this

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

uhhhhh jesus i'm sorry. i really was crazy drunk when i posted all that stuff.

Robocop Horney
Feb 15, 2009

by T. Finninho
This thread has done a great job of explaining the loneliness of the goon archetype

e: that's why I'm reading it

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

edit: 0

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
vaginas aren't for the weak

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Obligatory Toast posted:

vaginas aren't for the weak
they are for the strong. those willing to tough it out.

at least, here in the afterscape!!!

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Prettz posted:

if you're a girl who's smashed, tell us what you're smashed on. i'm actually really curious. i always hear girls like tequila (gross) and flavored rum. with this questionnaire i aim to prove the ridiculous stereotypes wrong. girls like all kind of liquor, it just depends on where they grew up.

I have hard cider in my fridge right now

also apple ale is gross since I'd rather be drinking a beer or a cider

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Angela Christine posted:

When I used diva cups I always found that part kind of morbidly fascinating, it's like a gross goblet of viscera

Prettz posted:

I'm classier than usual tonight and am going with the Tanqueray and tonic. Normally it's really cheap wine.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

I'm classier than usual tonight and am going with the Tanqueray and tonic. Normally it's really cheap wine.
let us get absolutely wasted out of our loving minds together :]

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrv0F-WTio4

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Prettz posted:

let us get absolutely wasted out of our loving minds together :]

let's loving do it, I'll just go to work really hung over tomorrow. it's not like the kids can tell so i'll just avoid their parents during drop offs.

I am a Good Teacher

Robocop Horney
Feb 15, 2009

by T. Finninho
Just wear sunglasses and put on Bill Nye or something.

Arcaeris
Mar 15, 2006
you feed the girls to other girls

:stare:

Prettz posted:

im not a girl but my girlfriend is allergic to most alcohol. she can only drink tequila and vodka because theres no tannins or sulfites or gluten

you can stop your menstrual blood from clotting with a 1:9 sodium citrate solution or a bit of EDTA

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Photosynaesthesias posted:

Just wear sunglasses and put on Bill Nye or something.

they're too young for nye but I'll just pump up the Raffi and let them entertain themselves with some duplo or whatever

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
I was sippin on some Fat Tire winter IPA earlier. No one I know drinks tequila unless they want to get blackout drunk.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I like the occasional margarita, but only if I'm eating Mexican food.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
so i just finished all my work and it's nearly 5pm. i'm going to a gig tonight but the band won't be going onstage until 9:30. start drinking now y/n?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Obligatory Toast posted:

I was sippin on some Fat Tire winter IPA earlier. No one I know drinks tequila unless they want to get blackout drunk.

yeah if you're drinking tequila you're drinking to get drunk, it's not meant to be consumed in moderation IMO

• Locked thread