Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about
Steaming Early-onset Accessperger's

Free Logical Fallacies only in 2014!
Do not listen to a thing I say.
I went as a pink lady from grease cause I think they're pretty punk rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Angela Christine posted:

Women with curves are frequently hot. And sweaty. And a little red in the face.

hey, whoa, safe space

i giggled

Rob Ford
Aug 12, 2013

by XyloJW
So like, says a guy is taking you out on your second or third date, where you going?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Rob Ford posted:

So like, says a guy is taking you out on your second or third date, where you going?

to hell for being a fornicator

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Rob Ford posted:

dog fight

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rob Ford
Aug 12, 2013

by XyloJW

OMGVBFLOL posted:

to hell for being a fornicator

Okay, not you, but pretend you're one of your friends who isn't a psycho-bunt. Where would they go?

Robocop Horney
Feb 15, 2009

by T. Finninho
I like to take my dates to where they film Public Access and put on costumes and have a conversation as terrible characters with terrible accents on the air

If you want to date me I'll be the Public Access Reggie Watts to your Public Access Scott Aukerman

Tubular Tommy
Oct 27, 2013

Rob Ford posted:

psycho-bunt

what in the poo poo is this

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
want to live in a house like this http://leibal.com/architecture/house-hamadera/

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Tubular Tommy posted:

what in the poo poo is this

it's when you use telekinesis to stop a baseball

----------------

Tubular Tommy
Oct 27, 2013

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

it's when you use telekinesis to stop a baseball

nice

Robocop Horney
Feb 15, 2009

by T. Finninho

this is my dream vacation
http://www.dezeen.com/2012/04/30/squish-studio-by-saunders-architecture/

Not necessarily that one specifically, they have a lot of properties at the same place
http://www.dezeen.com/tag/fogo-island/

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Photosynaesthesias posted:

this is my dream vacation
http://www.dezeen.com/2012/04/30/squish-studio-by-saunders-architecture/

Not necessarily that one specifically, they have a lot of properties at the same place
http://www.dezeen.com/tag/fogo-island/
I approve of this minimalist architecture

Someguy
Jul 15, 2001

by Lowtax

Celes posted:

I hate pantyhose. I hate how they always get runs in them by the end of the night, no matter how careful I am.

hey cool i get the runs sometimes too no matter how careful i am but i am a hunky man what is your sign??

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Someguy posted:

hey cool i get the runs sometimes too no matter how careful i am but i am a hunky man what is your sign??

you can't just post in here all willy nilly, there are rules

it's like a convent

----------------

Tubular Tommy
Oct 27, 2013
i have the runs right now, the runs arent funs

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Cute, funny, pretty show about pretty things, gender roles, relationships, hobbies, obsessions, sappy poo poo like that: Princess Jellyfish

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
So everytime I eat my fiancée pussy she squirts on me like a mofo and here I am reading that it's controllable!?!

Shawnatrip
Dec 30, 2002

Yeah.

Pick posted:

how about that like... ONE chin hair you always have to keep pulling because what the gently caress, chin hair! just one!

It's ALWAYS black too.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

O hay laydeez. :11tea:

Robocop Horney
Feb 15, 2009

by T. Finninho

Blacktoll posted:

So everytime I eat my fiancée pussy she squirts on me like a mofo and here I am reading that it's controllable!?!

Some women can control it and some can't. Most women who say they can control it are actually urinating but there are cases where it's real.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Wait she might be peeing on me ? This is some bullshit.

Edit: I just thought about it and I don't think I REALLY know where girls pee outta. There's like a tertiary hole yes.

nuts_rice
Sep 6, 2010

Ohhh Yog Soggoth, be my teenage dream boat ;)
Today I shaved my arms.
I am the most lady like on the forum.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

nuts_rice posted:

Today I shaved my arms.
I am the most lady like on the forum.
arm hair is fine on a girl. look at ariel rebel, she bares it all with plenty of arm hair and we jack off to her body all the same.

Someguy
Jul 15, 2001

by Lowtax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

you can't just post in here all willy nilly, there are rules

it's like a convent

as if i would let some women tell me what to do

just kidding would you like to step on my balls?

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Photosynaesthesias posted:

Some women can control it and some can't. Most women who say they can control it are actually urinating but there are cases where it's real.

Girls are so gross.

I should have just stayed out of this thread. Now I gotta go through life knowing that girls are peeing all over my johnson and that they walk around with their pussy's leaking all day.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I am a sensitive baby so I can't Google mango worms :ohdear: what is it, in text format?

Also I like Ciroc vodka but normally drink whiskey or cognac because that's just how we roll.

Teresa Heinz-Kirby
Jan 2, 2007

i was here first i had a reservation
hmmm I have a question, a while ago I was getting friendly with my lady and she had mentioned that her time of the month was approaching. I backed off a little and then she said pms was different then perioud, so we did the deed and then her Lady Moment ended up all over my cumsmuggler.

That is my question.

Tubular Tommy
Oct 27, 2013
mango worms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYnBxPrUPws

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

here's a helpful chart ~for tha ladiez~

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Blacktoll posted:

Wait she might be peeing on me ? This is some bullshit.

Edit: I just thought about it and I don't think I REALLY know where girls pee outta. There's like a tertiary hole yes.

:nws: http://www.medicalook.com/systems_images/Vulva_large.jpg :nws:

Also iirc female ejaculation has a different composition than urine and it comes from Skene's glands, not the urethra.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

even if it was pee, what's so wrong about a girl peeing on you? that poo poo is hot son

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I'd much rather cuddle tbqh.

Shawnatrip
Dec 30, 2002

Yeah.

fisheyel83l posted:

hmmm I have a question, a while ago I was getting friendly with my lady and she had mentioned that her time of the month was approaching. I backed off a little and then she said pms was different then perioud, so we did the deed and then her Lady Moment ended up all over my cumsmuggler.

That is my question.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you're going to Jew hell.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

It's the integrity of it all like if ya gonna pee let ya boy know.
That's a nice illustration but I don't think it helps me with the real thing.

But now I know I've been skened on which is nice. We'll, that's really all the question I had. Good luck with your bits and pieces ladies. Especially that one broad who leaked puss syrup on her bed or something

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Miltank posted:

girls are peeing all over my johnson and that they walk around with their pussy's leaking all day.

Toot toot priapism city, here I come

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

fisheyel83l posted:

That is my question.

the first time this happened to me i woke up before she did, went in the bathroom to pee, turned on the light and for about two seconds i legit thought i had killed her, because it was just a gorefest all over my crotch, boxers, stomach, and hands

after that I laughed and hopped in the shower but goddamn it was terrifying for those two seconds

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

it should be no surprise that all hentai out there features the guys pre-cumming (this actually exists?) all over the place. before and after sex, they're leaking semen all over the place. fact is, guys wanna leak hot fluids like girls can ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rob Ford
Aug 12, 2013

by XyloJW
Most of the broads I know have sandy vaginas. How come they're not producing more pearls?

• Locked thread