Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

um, they have clams, not oysters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

um, they have clams, not oysters.
bearded clams

Teresa Heinz-Kirby
Jan 2, 2007

i was here first i had a reservation

OMGVBFLOL posted:

the first time this happened to me i woke up before she did, went in the bathroom to pee, turned on the light and for about two seconds i legit thought i had killed her, because it was just a gorefest all over my crotch, boxers, stomach, and hands

after that I laughed and hopped in the shower but goddamn it was terrifying for those two seconds

poo poo far be it from me to do any male-centrism, but i imagine as the lady its like when your dog goes to your butt and you fart on it and it just looks at you like whyyyy

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

fisheyel83l posted:

poo poo far be it from me to do any male-centrism, but i imagine as the lady its like when your dog goes to your butt and you fart on it and it just looks at you like whyyyy

this is spot on

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Koalas March posted:

this is spot on
so i've been told to ask you about the size of the stick up your rear end. what is the length of it in US units?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Corn Thongs posted:

Whoa! Yes that is totally wrong, wear underwear always at all times. I hope this person wears pantyhose once and never again because dat poo poo gross

wow

way to be terrified of vagenies, mysognist

Rob Ford
Aug 12, 2013

by XyloJW

quote:

Who wants to meet me in the hot tub? I have cake.

LADIES???

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

vaginas are usually scary, unless they're fresh out the shower, then they're just begging for tonguing, deep tonging.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Calm down just wipe the first layer off and you're good to go

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
By layer I mean the days grime not a labia

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
MALE here. the grime is the best part

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

i can't believe it's not duck butter

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

using your toys to do anal on your guy friend...

what's your opinion, ladies? (assume he loves it)

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

look that up elsewhere and you'll find a small number of women that don't like it not out of preference or lack of interest but in upbringing/traditional values. like "that's not her place"

:(

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

look that up elsewhere and you'll find a small number of women that don't like it not out of preference or lack of interest but in upbringing/traditional values. like "that's not her place"
yeah i don't give a gently caress about any of that or about ladies' upbringing problems. leave your emotional baggage behind. i just wanna know which gals like to do all kinds of kinky stuff.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Prettz posted:

using your toys to do anal on your guy friend...

what's your opinion, ladies? (assume he loves it)

sure, with a condom on it

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Fruity Gordo posted:

sure, with a condom on it
why would anyone use a condom on a guy's little rear end

Agnostic Prophet
Sep 11, 2001

My vast legion of killer monkey robots take pictures of you while you're sleeping.

Prettz posted:

if you're a girl who's smashed, tell us what you're smashed on. i'm actually really curious. i always hear girls like tequila (gross) and flavored rum. with this questionnaire i aim to prove the ridiculous stereotypes wrong. girls like all kind of liquor, it just depends on where they grew up.

Bacardi gold and coke, as a tribute to my deceased grandmother who lived on rum an prescription pills.Now there was a lady who took life by the balls.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

checking out "Ole Smoky Apple Pie 'Moonshine'" which I'm told is actually an evil lawyer lie plot scam money grab by the internet.

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
Yo I skipped most of this thread but lol at someone telling guys to shave their armpits.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Brinner posted:

Yo I skipped most of this thread but lol at someone telling guys to shave their armpits.
I already do this though

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

hold the gently caress on

Fruity Gordo posted:

yeah, get one of those razors men shave their faces with. womens disposable razors are total poo poo and more likely to give you nicks

Seriously? Looks like I gotta go buy a dude razor. What's a good brand or are all of them pretty much better than disposable razors?

emminou
May 25, 2006

Portals posted:

Seriously? Looks like I gotta go buy a dude razor. What's a good brand or are all of them pretty much better than disposable razors?

i usually use schick quattro and it fucks my legs up a lot less than using cheap ladies razors or even the ones with fancy gimmicks

The Pretty Zombie
May 9, 2011

Or you can spend 500 bucks on a Tria and laser the poo poo out of all your hairs.

Ballin Stalin
Dec 29, 2009

by Lowtax

Prettz posted:

what kind of stuff do girls like to buy for their TF2 characters?

i make sure all nine of my dudes have enough poo poo to accessorize with every season. i dont let them leave the spawn wearing scarves in hotter seasons and sometimes ill log on once the whole winter just to put their summer outfits away. at the height of my tf2dom my sniper had a hearts trophy belt, a hearts your worst nightmare, and a hearts villains veil, with all his accessories painted pink. after selling all of my unusuals he now dons a pink bills hat. i like to say he's retired but no less of a fashionista. hth

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
I think mine is gillette, it's got three or four blades and I haven't skinned myself once using it, and I don't get shaving rash on my delicates!

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

checking out "Ole Smoky Apple Pie 'Moonshine'" which I'm told is actually an evil lawyer lie plot scam money grab by the internet.
i've decided that your avatar is cyberpunk as hell and it will always rule

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Sorry but I'm even pretty careless about shaving (like schwoop up the leg, schwoop) and I don't cut myself constantly??

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Pick posted:

Sorry but I'm even pretty careless about shaving (like schwoop up the leg, schwoop) and I don't cut myself constantly??
keep shaving everything you can. i myselft have given up the ship, but as a girl you can probably carry it all the way and make it work.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
WELL LA-DEE-DAH FANCY LADY

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
My sister managed to cut her shoulder while shaving her pits, I can't even imagine how that happened

Also my period is two days late and I hate every motherfucking one of you bastards except Pick because of her avatar

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Portals posted:

Dude razors and lady razors are basically exactly the same except the handle is a different shape and lady razors are more expensive for a given level of quality.

I stopped shaving my legs a few years back. It was a ton of effort and other than like the three hours after shaving, it was really itchy and annoying. :feelsgood:

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Fatkraken posted:

I stopped shaving my legs a few years back. It was a ton of effort and other than like the three hours after shaving, it was really itchy and annoying. :feelsgood:

They try to sell that hair removal cream to you like it'll be so easy and perfect and it's such a loving mess and stinks. Grr.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fatkraken posted:

Dude razors and lady razors are basically exactly the same except the handle is a different shape and lady razors are more expensive for a given level of quality.

I'm doing no-shave November

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Pick posted:

I'm doing no-shave November

You'll never get to a proper beast-like coverage of hair in a month, gotta let that poo poo go all winter. This has the added advantage of protecting bare legs from insect bites when you go walking through long grass in the spring (seriously, you can't feel bugs with shaved legs, leg hair has important sensory functions)

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
Confirming that the wife stopped buying lady razors after she used mine once.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fatkraken posted:

You'll never get to a proper beast-like coverage of hair in a month, gotta let that poo poo go all winter. This has the added advantage of protecting bare legs from insect bites when you go walking through long grass in the spring (seriously, you can't feel bugs with shaved legs, leg hair has important sensory functions)

Well it's very probable I might, if the first month goes well. It's too cold here to have bare legs during winter anyway.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't even get to use my razor anymore because my lady friend stole it. She also stole all of my shaving cream, and her clothing is seriously encroaching on my side of the closet. Furthermore, she lays practically spread eagle in bed leaving me with one of the quadrants of the X her body makes and I'm considering converting the office into a man only room to avoid her tyranny.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the very cheapest razor is a stolen one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

• Locked thread