Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
I wish I could wear cute shoes. Unfortunately I have a falling down problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fatkraken posted:

well I also don't really care about shoes so having big feet is a convenient excuse. I need new socks though my army boots give me blisters and my walking boots are letting water in

get those ragg wool socks

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Fisticuffs posted:

You ladies are oddly receptive to the presence of dudebros like myself. I expected to get trolled at least a little bit. Women only ever let me down.

It might be because we know we're outnumbered a little bit here

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
you bitches are so intolerant. i'm making a dress right now which is like a rad neutral cream and taupe and robin's egg blue geometic chiffon print with epaulets made entirely out of white feathers and it is fabulous

also i dye my tips lilac because i'm growing out some bleach. my natural hair colour is ash blonde and i look incredible with my ombre hair :colbert:

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Corn Thongs posted:

plus anyone who remembers the lf 'autonomous' women's thread pretty much knows that trying to keep blokes out of women's threads on sa is fighting a losing battle

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Gravitee posted:

I wish I could wear cute shoes. Unfortunately I have a falling down problem.

chelsea boots and flat brogues are often quite chic and cute. i also have a soft spot for extremely pointy-toed black leather patent flats, but i haven't found a pair i love/can afford yet

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fruity Gordo posted:

you bitches are so intolerant. i'm making a dress right now which is like a rad neutral cream and taupe and robin's egg blue geometic chiffon print with epaulets made entirely out of white feathers and it is fabulous

also i dye my tips lilac because i'm growing out some bleach. my natural hair colour is ash blonde and i look incredible with my ombre hair :colbert:

My tips are light pink for the same reason, it was kind of an accident but it looks fab

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Fruity Gordo posted:

I want to start sewing my own clothes. Is it hard to do

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Corn Thongs posted:

not if you're good at sewing :smug:

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
argh i love pink tips, i should do that before all my bleached hair is gone. i used to dye all my hair pink because i went through a seriously dykey phase when i came out (like, bright pink self-cut hair, a cross between a mullet, bowl cut and pixie cut), and when the colour faded to a pastel is was just lovely.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
My hair goes from my natural warm blonde down to a very, very light frosty pink over the course of about a meter. My hair is great :cool:.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Corn Thongs posted:

Much like walking in platform heels, if a fat, hairy, lazy man like me can make it look good, you probably can too.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Corn Thongs posted:

it depends, really. you need heaps of patience, especially if youve never really sewn before. i started when i was about 14 (i'm 25 now), and i've only just started to be able to design and draft my own patterns decently for the past two and a half years, and i still have a long way to go until i could confidently design, draft and make a legit flawless gown or coat or something. my embroidery, for example, it is terrible, and my beading is only marginally better.

if you have a baby around who belongs to you or a friend or a family member i really recommend cutting your teeth (HHUUUUURRRRRR) on baby clothes because they're pretty shapeless, small and easy, and you can practice different techniques and stitches on smaller amounts of yardage so it's far cheaper than making yourself an unwearable dress. simplicity patterns are the easiest for a beginner i think, vogue 'easy' patterns are more moderate i think.

my favourite modern sewing book is gertie's new book for better sewing. you get 13 patterns which range from an easy portrait blouse to a fully lined skirt suit and full-skirted coat-dress. the patterns are really retro, so if that's not your style that's cool, and there's no trouser pattern so that's annoying. but she has a shitload of advice in there about seam finishes, supplies which are good and what they're for, couture sewing tips, and tips on how to alter patterns

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Pick posted:

My hair goes from my natural warm blonde down to a very, very light frosty pink over the course of about a meter. My hair is great :cool:.

do the animals try to eat your hair if it's in a ponytail :3:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i once let like ten adult manduca chill on my head like all day

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Pick posted:

i once let like ten adult manduca chill on my head like all day

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

hella slick, add more feathers

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

Corn Thongs posted:

I was trying to antagonize and everyone is still being nice to me. I am starting to feel trolled. This is truly dastardly, ladies.

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
I learned to sew by making clothes for my barbies. I was turning out some awesome barbie gowns for my little sisters by the time I was 15. I still secretly like to make barbie dresses because its so easy to make something stunning with very little materials. Don't know what to do with them though since I have a boy. It's no fun sewing things for a little boy, unless they're into it you can't make awesome princess gowns and fairy costumes. I did make him a bad rear end halloween costume though that was fun to do.

almightyerin fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Nov 14, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
level up to BJDs

t4styc4ke
Oct 25, 2012

Prettz posted:

arm hair is fine on a girl. look at ariel rebel, she bares it all with plenty of arm hair and we jack off to her body all the same.

I purposefully don't shave my pits. There is nothing better than watching the face of a dude checking me out in the gym go from "I'd tap that" to utter horror and disgust. Works well at nightclubs, too.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

t4styc4ke posted:

I purposefully don't shave my pits. There is nothing better than watching the face of a dude checking me out in the gym go from "I'd tap that" to utter horror and disgust. Works well at nightclubs, too.

haha awesome

so many dudes are the daintiest shrinking violets about some really dumb poo poo

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?
I've never really had a girlfriend that was really up on shaving and everything. I had a girlfriend in college that literally never shaved her legs ever. I was still horny all the time though, not sure what the big deal is.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

OMGVBFLOL posted:

haha awesome

so many dudes are the daintiest shrinking violets about some really dumb poo poo

a hair?? under the arm?? OH MY STARS AND GARTERS

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
OH ALSO when you start sewing stick to cotton. when i was 15 i tried to make myself a SEXYTIGHT formal (prom i guess?) dress for myself out of black satin and chiffon and it was the biggest disaster of my life

e: lol it was all synthetic as well, thank christ my mum took pity on me the week before the formal and took me to buy a sweet tutu dress from one of those cheapo teen dress shops

Fruity Gordo fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Nov 14, 2013

t4styc4ke
Oct 25, 2012

OMGVBFLOL posted:

haha awesome

It's also kind of a good filter. People who ask me if I'm a lesbian or feminist because I don't shave aren't generally the type of person I don't enjoy talking with and aren't worth my effort to get to know. Usually it's people who feel they have a right to tell me what to do with my body.

t4styc4ke
Oct 25, 2012

Pick posted:

a hair?? under the arm?? OH MY STARS AND GARTERS

Goodness Gracious! ...fortunately, my under arms sweat smells like raisins, so I think I'm doin' ok...

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

t4styc4ke posted:

Goodness Gracious! ...fortunately, my under arms sweat smells like raisins, so I think I'm doin' ok...

Raisins are gross. Grapes are gross.
Pits are fine.

VanSandman fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Nov 14, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VanSandman posted:

Raisins are gross. Grapes are gross.
Pits are fine.

gently caress you raisins are cool

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty
How long does it take before growing out the pit hair stops being so loving scratchy?

My dad shaves his pits in the summer. He loves to show them off afterwards.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hello ladies i am a single 24 year old white male that is looking for love

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i do not have a lot of money but i am pretty good at giving sensual massages and bathe regularly (at least once a day)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crasscrab posted:

i do not have a lot of money but i am pretty good at giving sensual massages and bathe regularly (at least once a day)

lmao "but I'm a nice guy i never hit!"

whut a fuckin catch mate

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Crasscrab posted:

hello ladies i am a single 24 year old white male that is looking for love

don't forget to mention your extensive anime knowledge and night crew membership

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i hit people all the time. also i never claimed to be a nice guy just that i give sensual massages and bathe. i am not a nice guy and am willing to confess that i am full of angst and hatred for my fellow man.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Fisticuffs posted:

I've never really had a girlfriend that was really up on shaving and everything. I had a girlfriend in college that literally never shaved her legs ever. I was still horny all the time though, not sure what the big deal is.
that poo poo is gross dude. leg hair in general is gross. if i could get rid of mine i would, but it's impossible.

also, tomboys

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Crasscrab posted:

im about to friendzone you so hard your fedora will spin

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
ugh pls dont that will make me really upset and ill have to go to reddit

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
yes but how do you feel about cats crasscrab this is important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012