Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Arcaeris posted:

ive bought a lot of hitachi magic wands for girlfriends (and hell even friends) over the years and never heard one complaint about it

its $50 and cheaper on sale

it's really amazing what you hear when they get back to you about checking one out, but I'm a bit curious about what UK people buy, as the actual one isn't for sale there, and the knockoffs they do have look Real Bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Who the gently caress buys sex toys for their friends? This loving world we live in jesus christ.

Arcaeris
Mar 15, 2006
you feed the girls to other girls

:stare:
people who like their friends to have orgasms

i guess it helps i used to work in an "adult store" so im not weird about it at all

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Arcaeris posted:

ive bought a lot of hitachi magic wands for girlfriends (and hell even friends) over the years and never heard one complaint about it

its $50 and cheaper on sale

I hate that thing and it's louder than a bandsaw

and seriously it's just BZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR or BZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, no cycles, no nuance, no sophistication

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Miltank posted:

Who the gently caress buys sex toys for their friends? This loving world we live in jesus christ.

Well, the hitachi magic wand is also a back massager. For like 50 years everybody thought their grandmas just had sore shoulders.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
seriously it's like trying to bruteforce your clit

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Angela Christine posted:

Well, the hitachi magic wand is also a back massager. For like 50 years everybody thought their grandmas just had sore shoulders.

I doubt any of the women actually thought this. Maybe a few gullible ones, but seriously. "Grandma's Shoulder Massage Wand" just reeks of "hoo-haws are ookie-gross" male cluelessness.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

A Spider Covets posted:

if you're 50, do you need to suddenly have the vagina of a 10 year old?

I dunno, let's ask aatrek

Arcaeris
Mar 15, 2006
you feed the girls to other girls

:stare:

Pick posted:

everyone i know loves it

sorry your clit is a delicate flower

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You have to be a gross hosed up babe to need the Bastard Sword version of a vibrator. Is having a huge clit something girls are proud of like guys are?? "I have a big callous for a pussy, so dead and big that only this hosed up rubber jackhammer from japan can satisfy~"

old fat bird fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Nov 15, 2013

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pick posted:

I think they're pretty legit, it's like being hosed by a terminator

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Necron Vs. World posted:

You have to be a gross hosed up babe to need the Bastard Sword version of a vibrator. Is having a huge clit something girls are proud of like guys are?? "I have a big callous for a pussy, so dead and big that only this hosed up rubber jackhammer from japan can satisfy~"

Yes. We like to shove it inside us and turn it on maximum. It's the only way we can feel anything anymore. :negative:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Yes. We like to shove it inside us and turn it on maximum. It's the only way we can feel anything anymore. :negative:

The only option left when it stops working is to go ride the paint shaker at sears.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

I think they're pretty legit, it's like being hosed by a terminator

btw I guess you took it off your sig but I was going to say... you should check out some of anagrams for 'sideline reporter'

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

I wish I could sew my own suit, or even a sport coat, but that's basically a lifetime comitment to learning the craft. Much respect and jealousy to any woman who crafts her own clothes.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
clit = plape

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

maybe someday I'll make a dress shirt that would pass QC at an east asian textile factory, but I'm not holding my breath.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
this thread is epic.. simply epic. and full of quality posts . good job ladies

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
What toy would you ladies recommend for people who like to cuddle :smith:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

a blanket

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
:negative:

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

Sabel posted:

What toy would you ladies recommend for people who like to cuddle :smith:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

n

EMILY BLUNTS fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Nov 16, 2013

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
n-nevermind... c-carry on

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Sabel posted:

n-nevermind... c-carry on

God Bless Johnny
Dec 20, 2012

Have a cup of tea.
I haven't read the whole thread because it's full of boring lady stuff so far, but I just wanted to say I like it when guys don't shave or wax their balls/armpits. I mean yeah, trim it if you're super-hairy, but I'm cool with hair. I dig it.

Bag of Hamsters
Jul 12, 2006

Gimme yer frickin pancreas

I needs it for reasons.
There was a documentary on lady bits or something like that and one of my favourite things to quote is, "Back in Labistonia, I used to rope cattle with my labia."

poo poo, the only time I care at all about having visible inner labia is when they get trapped or squished by undies. Guys think sitting on their balls is painful, gently caress your balls. Agony is elastic pinning down my fun parts.

I am an enemy to feminism though because I'm getting laser hair removal. I just hate shaving but also hate that feeling when you wear tights and it catches on your leg hair/pubes.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
it will save you time that can be dedicated to the glorious revolution

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Standing to pee owns am i rite

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
I can stand to pee too. No big whoop. It's the dribble down the legs part that's annoying.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
women can do that too, you just have to hold up the folds, which some people I'm sure can do with one hand

meet a woman

Bag of Hamsters
Jul 12, 2006

Gimme yer frickin pancreas

I needs it for reasons.
I was so angry about the whole peeing standing up thing that I taught myself how to write my name in the snow.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
when you spend days out in the wilds for work you learn to pee on stuff

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
shave your vag - aatrek

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Bag of Hamsters posted:

I was so angry about the whole peeing standing up thing that I taught myself how to write my name in the snow.

I want to believe this involves an amazing acrobatic performance rather than just some careful direction

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Peeing on things is one of the primal pleasures all humans should enjoy.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Last night the boyfriend and I hung out with some friends for a bit, and I heard one of the absolute worst things ever. A friend of their's had gone into the hospital to have an ovarian cyst removed. It was pretty big, so they had decided to just remove the while ovary. Couple nights later, the girl's home and wakes up screaming in the middle of the night. She went to the hospital, got a scan, and it turns out that THE DOCTORS HAD REMOVED THE WRONG OVARY. They removed the other one, and now she's 26, infertile, and will probably have health problems for the rest of her life. Good lord.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Pick posted:

when you spend days out in the wilds for work you learn to pee on stuff

hi pick :3::respek::keke:

so the other day i finally found a good way to get rid of my chapped/scaly lips. my lips have always been really bad especially in my childhood and it makes no sense because i drink a lot of water during the day

basically you want to take a rough washcloth, wet it, and rub the fuckin SHHHIIIiIIIIIITTTTTT out of your lips until they're all raw and tingly, it'll hurt for a bit kinda but then it will feel like nothing. and in the morning your lips are completely not chapped anymore.

it's really great

edit

Crow Jane posted:

Last night the boyfriend and I hung out with some friends for a bit, and I heard one of the absolute worst things ever. A friend of their's had gone into the hospital to have an ovarian cyst removed. It was pretty big, so they had decided to just remove the while ovary. Couple nights later, the girl's home and wakes up screaming in the middle of the night. She went to the hospital, got a scan, and it turns out that THE DOCTORS HAD REMOVED THE WRONG OVARY. They removed the other one, and now she's 26, infertile, and will probably have health problems for the rest of her life. Good lord.

holy poo poo can't you lawsuit for that?!?!??!?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Crow Jane posted:

:laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

*several minutes of backflips and cartwheels, revealing a copy of the SCUM manifesto in the snow*

• Locked thread