Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
"l'académie des omelettes du fromage"

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?

graybook posted:

"l'académie des omelettes du fromage"

:allears:
It's omelette au fromage, Gigi! drat Dexter's Lab, ruining childrens' educations. :mad:

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING
So close, and yet so far.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
The witch Xylophonia is going to be the kidnapped princess.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Since she wasn't a big fan of AA5, has someone shown her the fan-AA linked in here?

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.

Bell_ posted:

Since she wasn't a big fan of AA5, has someone shown her the fan-AA linked in here?

Pretty sure Hellowinter linked it to her on twitter.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

Cat Mattress posted:

The witch Xylophonia is going to be the kidnapped princess.

I hope it's Bacon. And if it's not Bacon, he's going to end up ruining the play somehow.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Gotta say, Carrot is really rocking his part in the play. Everyone else should be taking notes.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

And I love how Gigi is doing it, nobody's laughing at him and he's not super embarrassed or anything.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Safari Disco Lion posted:

And I love how Gigi is doing it, nobody's laughing at him and he's not super embarrassed or anything.

He is pretty embarrassed about that attrocious mockery of a French accent, though.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
You'd be embarrassed too if you felt like you were forced to use your crush's accent in order to sell your character to the audience.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Safari Disco Lion posted:

There are far bigger things to be embarrassed about in this play.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

You know what I think would be cool and definitely increase the quality and cuteness of this comic? Robots. Giant robots. Just think of how amazing that would be!

Pyradox
Oct 23, 2012

...some kind of monster, I think.

Saagonsa posted:

You know what I think would be cool and definitely increase the quality and cuteness of this comic? Robots. Giant robots. Just think of how amazing that would be!

You're not wrong, but I don't think it'll happen until we get to the Space Kingdom, or see Cosmo again.

Hopefully one of them will just be sitting there, waiting for Cucumber Almond to get in and do battle mano e mano with the Nightmare Knight.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Not sure about the giant robots parts, but looking at the comic's influences the (real) 100% completion final boss is obviously going to be Dark Matter and they are going to ride stars to attack him (shooting stars too) because God, does gigi love putting stars everywhere!

It'll be awesome.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-427/

I'm sure they are, Cuco. I'm sure they are.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Ahahahaha yes. This could not possibly be going any better. :allears:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

So I think we're all agreed that this is the best page of the comic.

Fred is on
Dec 25, 2007

Riders...
IN SPACE!

Dragonatrix posted:

This is the best thing.

Bacon is now Rita Repulsa.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes

Dragonatrix posted:

I don't understand how Gigi can make everything so wonderful all the time :allears:

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Bacon has finally found his true calling.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
So apparently Prince Legato's true calling is as a casting director.

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Is there anything here I can swing from?
So we've covered how the casting in this play so far is a better reflection of the characters than their roles in real life. If it holds for Bacon then I guess we can expect him to acquire fantastic magical powers at some point.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I take it back, this is the best page in Cucumber Quest. :allears:

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
Does this mean that Bacon has to be acted by Tim Curry in the fan work? I don't think they could quite afford it...

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
Look at Almond's face and know the face of complete and total despair.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Heavy Zed posted:

So we've covered how the casting in this play so far is a better reflection of the characters than their roles in real life. If it holds for Bacon then I guess we can expect him to acquire fantastic magical powers at some point.

This is a scathing burn on cucumber here.

Jazu
Jan 1, 2006

Looking for some URANIUM? CLICK HERE

kidcoelacanth posted:

This is a scathing burn on cucumber here.

Yeah, but you know he's going to do some really dull and sensible thing that fixes everything at the end. So maybe that means the play will end when cucumber suddenly torches legato.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Jazu posted:

Yeah, but you know he's going to do some really dull and sensible thing that fixes everything at the end. So maybe that means the play will end when cucumber suddenly torches legato.

My prediction: sitting down with the Nightmare Knight and having a serious talk.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Bacon joins the party after this arc. He never removes the dress.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Bacon is actually a girl.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Captain Invictus posted:

Which would explain why she hung around Tomato so much. Unrequited love now lost?

Also, glad to see Bacon getting some support. I have a soft spot for punching bag characters.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Captain Invictus posted:

How would you know? We don't talk about Bacon.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Really all this shows is that Bacon is not suited for fighter class and is clearly a bard.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING

Pyradox posted:

waiting for Cucumber Almond to get in and do battle mano e mano with the Nightmare Knight.

They have swords.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

ConanThe3rd posted:

Really all this shows is that Bacon is not suited for fighter class and is clearly a bard.

I'd buy that, I'm sure his singing voice could inflict beaucoup mal status effects

Fred is on
Dec 25, 2007

Riders...
IN SPACE!
Gigi is drawing Mr. Driller for Namco High. Neat!

snow cs
Feb 16, 2012

Phy posted:

I'd buy that, I'm sure his singing voice could inflict beaucoup mal status effects

Actually if you were in Gigi's drawstream last night you'd know that Bacon is canonically a wonderful singer!

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

snow cs posted:

Actually if you were in Gigi's drawstream last night you'd know that Bacon is canonically a wonderful singer!

An apt ablity for a bard.

I mean we have like three fighters and two mages, we need a bit of variety here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

snow cs posted:

Oh my god does Gigi stream, how did I miss this