Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Mazerunner posted:

yes

but no sorry I forgot not everyone had it.

Well if you don't have it your a boxbot who wants Tom to starve :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Puella Magissima posted:

She's so ~dreamy~

Claiming this one now! :allears: :3:

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

dyzzy posted:

Wait what diplomatic sk-

OH GOD RUN :supaburn:

I figure she saves that for after she's gotten used to it, and she and Rey sit Paz down and give her the "We're her best friends and if you hurt her" talk. Which would probably be a lot more intimidating than normal when the parties involved are made of fire and a giant wolf.

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

My focus is UNPARALLELED!

A Sometimes Food posted:

I figure she saves that for after she's gotten used to it, and she and Rey sit Paz down and give her the "We're her best friends and if you hurt her" talk. Which would probably be a lot more intimidating than normal when the parties involved are made of fire and a giant wolf.

I would love to see Kat's reaction to Annie just bursting into flames one day.

Although, it's a good thing Annie didn't turn into fire when she saw Kat and Paz making out, 'cause nothing kills the mood better than seeing your best friend burst into flames when she spots you making out with your girlfriend.

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

dyzzy posted:

Wait what diplomatic sk-

OH GOD RUN :supaburn:

I dunno, give it a chance. After all, it wasn't her blood.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

TheHeadSage posted:

I would love to see Kat's reaction to Annie just bursting into flames one day.

I would love to see Paz's reaction.

"So I heard you dumped my best friend." *WHOOSH* "LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT."

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

My focus is UNPARALLELED!

1stGear posted:

I would love to see Paz's reaction.

"So I heard you dumped my best friend." *WHOOSH* "LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT."

I'm pretty sure in the near future the court is going to assign a robot the task of following Annie around all day with a fire extinguisher.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

TheHeadSage posted:

I'm pretty sure in the near future the court is going to assign a robot the task of following Annie around all day with a fire extinguisher.

The robots aren't stupid. Such a hazardous assignment will be passed down the chain until it ends up with Boxbot.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Whoops!

Heh, she's making that Hella Jeff face again.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Blackheart posted:

Whoops!

Someone should warn her about stares.

Fake edit: We need to juxtapose our avatars more often.

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT

Blackheart posted:

Whoops!

NO you dumb homo tool you're DAYDREMMIND WRONG

_____________. o O (((grils)))

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Rasamune posted:

NO you dumb homo tool you're DAYDREMMIND WRONG

_____________. o O (((grils)))

GOD -->

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

Cavatica
Nov 2, 2010

Blackheart posted:

GOD -->

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

I don't post in here ever, just lurk. But holy hell did that make me laugh hard.

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Loving those first three panels. Don't get me wrong, smooch-OD'd Kat is hilarious as all get out, but those initial disconnected shots of random things in beautiful clarity really do one-hundred-percent sell what state of mind she's in before we've even seen the look on her face.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Drakyn posted:

Loving those first three panels. Don't get me wrong, smooch-OD'd Kat is hilarious as all get out, but those initial disconnected shots of random things in beautiful clarity really do one-hundred-percent sell what state of mind she's in before we've even seen the look on her face.

My favorite part is how the light hitting the chain is making an audible noise.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The clink is showing that the chains are swaying gently in the wind.

Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

dreaming of that face again

it's bright and blue and shimmering

grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

SynthOrange posted:

The clink is showing that the chains are swaying gently in the wind.

Nah, I'm going with the audible-light-noise theory now.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Confirmed that Kat has made contact with aliens and reverse engineered hard light technology.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Ursine Asylum posted:

Nah, I'm going with the audible-light-noise theory now.
Gunnerkrigg/Paranatural crossover?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Splicer posted:

Gunnerkrigg/Paranatural crossover?

Not a bad idea, PJ is in dire need of Mort Fun Times right now.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should do fine against cats.

Drakyn posted:

The clouds have parted, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and brother, she is in love.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I just hope Annie isn't doing the whole crying-run-off-thing like in Fire Spike.

I was gonna link the page, then ended up reading through Chapter 33. Everyone should just go read more of Gunnerkrigg.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?
I hope in the next comic Annie saunters in with a huge grin on her face, and asks Kat, "Soooo, you've had a good day I take it?" *OBVIOUS WINK AND EYEBROW WAGGLE*

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rotinaj posted:

I just hope Annie isn't doing the whole crying-run-off-thing like in Fire Spike.

Pfffft no she's probably laughing her rear end off.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Nah, it's Annie. If she can find a way to make it as awkward as possible, no matter what she actually thinks, then by god she'll do it!

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Annie has never been jealous of Kat's romances before, and despite Kat's characterization, it didn't look like she was actually running away so much as giving the people making out some space. She might be surprised, but I bet that's all.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

MikeJF posted:

Nah, it's Annie. If she can find a way to make it as awkward as possible, no matter what she actually thinks, then by god she'll do it!

Yeah, now I'm suspecting it could go down like this. Maybe Kat will find her and Annie will (poorly) act like nothing happened because she doesn't know how to react to this. Then again, Annie has grown a lot lately.

Whatever happens however, I'm sure Tom will surprise us because I have a hard time predicting this comic.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
The worst thing I can see happening would be Annie being a little weirded out by Kat dating another girl and the usual teenage tension that results from your best friend suddenly spending a lot of time with someone else.

Andrevian
Mar 2, 2010
I'm not sure she'd be weirded out though. Granted, I took her "damnit, Carver" moment from the other chapter to be a demonstration that she totally has some idea of what's going on already.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Andrevian posted:

I'm not sure she'd be weirded out though. Granted, I took her "damnit, Carver" moment from the other chapter to be a demonstration that she totally has some idea of what's going on already.

Read Tom's comment on that page.

Tom posted:

Annie is descended from a long line of people with their feet in their mouths.

Its already been established that Annie is really bad at picking up social cues and PazKat has been a lot more subtle than Parley and Smitty were.

Andrevian
Mar 2, 2010
The ability to say something stupid doesn't really preclude noticing it for once, but I can see that, yeah.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Andrevian posted:

I think that's supposed to demonstrate that she has no bloody clue. Even when she's trying to show that she does. Dear me, Annie. :allears:

FezCactus
Jun 2, 2013

Butt dance, butt dance
There was a stream today? Oh man I missed it :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA1C1wGNBlo&feature=share

That opening pic of Paz and Kat is adorable :o

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

FezCactus posted:

There was a stream today? Oh man I missed it :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA1C1wGNBlo&feature=share

That opening pic of Paz and Kat is adorable :o

Coyotechu :3:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Been considering getting myself some GC merch for Christmas, does anyone know where is the best place to do this in the uk?

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Blasmeister posted:

Been considering getting myself some GC merch for Christmas, does anyone know where is the best place to do this in the uk?
Show up at Thought Bubble in Leeds on the 23rd or 24th and buy stuff directly from Tom.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Show up at Thought Bubble in Leeds on the 23rd or 24th and buy stuff directly from Tom.

A 4 hour round trip, parking, petrol and con entry is a little much for me.

FezCactus
Jun 2, 2013

Butt dance, butt dance
Aside from directly giving him cash at a con, I think TopatoCo is the place he gets the most cut from merc sales.

FezCactus fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Nov 18, 2013

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Blasmeister posted:

A 4 hour round trip, parking, petrol and con entry is a little much for me.

Find another goon who is going and beg.

(in all seriousness, I've done con pickup requests before, when Annie and the Forest came out a couple of UK goons got it through me for about £7 including postage instead of £10 + international postage from topatoco)

I'm not going to this one, but there may be someone in the thread who is attending. Cons definitely have the best range of unique stuff, like original paintings, sketches, ink drawings, badges and other one offs that won't be on the internet any time soon, and if you're in the UK it's a much cheaper way of getting prints and books than ordering from the States.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

How much does he get for original paintings anyhow? I'd buy the gently caress out of a coyote canvas if I was anywhere near the UK.

e: unless they're like 000s of £$ anyhow.

ReidRansom fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Nov 18, 2013