Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
PVPRP servers rarely see any action these days, as far as I know. Kinda figures since most roleplayers I've encountered would actually flip their poo poo at being killed, never mind being killed without an hour of meaningless dialogue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I've not played Wow in years, but... does the Goldshire Inn still give you crabs? I recall the official solution to all the cybersex going on there was a publicly-visible debuff from the 'dirty sheets'.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Elfface posted:

I've not played Wow in years, but... does the Goldshire Inn still give you crabs? I recall the official solution to all the cybersex going on there was a publicly-visible debuff from the 'dirty sheets'.
I recall the official solution being Infernal carpet bombing.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Elfface posted:

This was actually a thing? Can someone elaborate?

Orv
May 4, 2011

Enallyniv posted:

This was actually a thing? Can someone elaborate?

For a while (Maybe it still happens) staying in the vicinity of the inn in Goldshire for more time than was, perhaps necessary, gave you a wonderful debuff (which is just a little status icon)which implied you were a wonderful person. With horrible fantasy STDs.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
I've only got one story of RP-griefing. I don't really consider it griefing, either, it's just very creative problem-solving.

My go-to RP character has, over time, developed a habit of being faced with problems that everyone else produces complex solutions for, and cutting through with solutions so mundane they would never be considered. Over the course of both City of Heroes and The Secret World (not literally the same character, but the same concept and similar personalities) they've cut through flawless disguises by Googling their name, defused a bomb by applying a Douglas Adams joke, and disposed of a biological weapon by kicking it really hard. It wasn't a pre-designed element of the character, it just naturally evolved, and became one of my favorite parts.

Of those three, only the first one had negative reactions, and even then not from the person in question (the other people trying to see through the disguise with auras, or magaical scrying or somesuch got kinda mad that they got outdone by a smartphone). But there was another time when it did.

It was early this year, maybe around February or March, on TSW, and my character was dealing with a hermaphroditic part-wolf 'alpha pack leader' type (I know those shouldn't exist in TSW in the first place, but that's not something you can debate with someone) that was causing trouble for one of her friends, that got dragged into the 'pack' without entirely being keen on it. An emotional appeal wouldn't work on this character, so that's out the window. To be listened to on any level would require somehow 'beating' them, because the whole 'alpha wolf' thing is entirely based on who can exert dominance over the other, but I couldn't beat them in PvP because even if TSW PvP wasn't poo poo, they were built for it and I wasn't. But then, a vague memory of something I read on these forums, probably in GBS, came up.

They turned up to the 'negotiations' with a sword.
I turned up with a peer-reviewed study discrediting the alpha-beta-omega pack structure as not only unrealistic, but extremely dangerous, coming about solely because the wolves in the original study were under immense environmental and social stress. My plan was to dismantle every single point they produced with an accurate reference.

Immediate response was about what you'd expect, but tenacity and doing so in a public park where they couldn't resort to violence meant it unfolded in rather a different way than what they expected. I won a begrudged victory, especially in the long game--the whole pack thing fell quickly into neglect, eventually being dropped entirely. Her boyfriend (leader of one of the larger guilds; at least at the time, they've fallen into disarray since) still refuses to talk to me in any way over the incident, and the guild's still got me on a blacklist that, has only been listened to less and less as time goes on.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Nov 17, 2013

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

Male Man posted:

Watch out for his +3 Holy Cannoli.
You can tell by the mustache.

On his chest.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Elfface posted:

It used to be pretty well contained to one server, but now with cross-server zones several servers all share in the debauchery.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
I'm not 100% sure it counts as a grief, but it's still one of my favorite things to do to piss off my friends.

In my dorm, (and as I've come to learn, like most dorms), we had a gamecube and copy of SSBM. All of us were pretty good at it, but one guy was better than the rest. I played it for fun, he played it to win. I'd play people like Yoshi and Donkey Kong, he'd play Fox and Sheik. You probably already have an idea of the kind of guy I'm talking about. He'd taunt me about it actively while we played, which was fine, but he started to do it when we WEREN'T playing, which got annoying.

So, when winter break rolled around, I decided to make a change. I kept playing Yoshi, but I added the Ice Climbers to the mix. For those of you who never played SSBM, the Ice Climbers basically have a LOT of really weird things they can do. You control two of them but their movements are usually synced. I say usually because you can desync them and it leads to hilarious stuff like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA6Yyafw7oM Basically you can control them both at the same time by exploiting attack cooldowns, so it's a 2v1 fight. But that wasn't enough. There's one other feature of desyncing that makes Ice Climbers completely insane and rear end in a top hat-ish. You can permanently Ice Block people, so they just sit there and soak up damage until you grab them again.

So, the next time I was challenged to SSBM, I ice blocked him in ten seconds and then just beat the poo poo out of him until 999%, and then did something people refer to as the "Babe Ruth" (you grab with one climber, have the other one do the taunt which is pointing their hammer into the distance, and then launch him off the screen). I did this five times in a row until I won, and he screamed at me for cheating and never challenged me again.

If you want to see youtube videos of this, it's usually called "wobbling" (guy who basically invented it goes by Wobbles), and there's a lot of good videos about it.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I certainly know the type and that's a good story. Nonetheless, its hard to call anything like that in a fighting game griefing.(Okay getting him to 999% is griefing.) Usually that's just called playing smart and winning. Guess that guy couldn't hack it.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Elfface posted:

I've never heard of that. What I have heard of is when the GMs got so sick of it they summoned a shitload of max-level elite NPCs in the town to slaughter everyone in it. :black101:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Yeah right. Level 1 of any PC class is already by design more powerful than a normal person, nothing stops them from already having a mysterious past or "top of their class in wizarding school" background. WoW's levelling system has never stopped a level 1 warlock who's severely challenged by a giant spider from claiming to be the next coming of Shiva while casting a tiny fireball at bats.

E: In DnD 3/3.5 in particular the game EXPLICITLY sets up PCs as special snowflakes. There's special rules about how to roll stats and mercy re-rolls so that the average PC is significantly stronger than the average NPC and you can't have a below average character as a PC unless you specifically want to. PC classes are also outright better than NPC classes, while NPCs can have levels in things like Fighter they'll usually have a knock-off version like Warrior which means that a commoner who's been in the army for 8 years will be something like a level 5 warrior and weaker than a level 2 PC fighter.

If your DM isn't an idiot they're not going to let you do the prima donna poo poo for a character. It's boring and not fun to play with.

And being statistically stronger than the average person doesn't change the fact that going 1-20 takes a couple years unless your group plays exceptionally fast or often or your DM speeds up your XP curve a lot. I've never had a group get through more than like four XP encounters a session playing like 3 hours a session, and iirc the 'proscribed' XP curve is ~13 XP encounters per level. Playing once a week, that's close to two years of gaming to go 1-20. Highest I've ever taken a character from level 1 was 9 (he died a couple times, we all did or we would have been closer to 11-12), and I'm still incredibly attached to that character because of the sheer amount of poo poo I've done with it and the number of jokes my old gaming group has from that campaign, cause it lasted like a year of playing weekly.

Like, one of that character's quirks was being extra murderous towards Kobolds (he died to a Kobold Sorceror at one point) and somewhat paranoid delusional about invisible assassins - reasonable considering at one point he got jumped by an assassin chilling out in Invisibility who did a Death Attack and instagibbed my character, but still crazy. There was some other stuff that was because of significant events in the character's life. He had an actual history that included dying repeatedly and failing miserably a couple times, and it affected how I played him. The character wasn't a squeaky clean Mary Sue hero or a gritty anti-hero Mary Sue, it was just a dude who had some talents and some weaknesses and tried to get poo poo done as best he could.

Thumbtacks posted:

I'm not 100% sure it counts as a grief, but it's still one of my favorite things to do to piss off my friends.

In my dorm, (and as I've come to learn, like most dorms), we had a gamecube and copy of SSBM. All of us were pretty good at it, but one guy was better than the rest. I played it for fun, he played it to win. I'd play people like Yoshi and Donkey Kong, he'd play Fox and Sheik. You probably already have an idea of the kind of guy I'm talking about. He'd taunt me about it actively while we played, which was fine, but he started to do it when we WEREN'T playing, which got annoying.

So, when winter break rolled around, I decided to make a change. I kept playing Yoshi, but I added the Ice Climbers to the mix. For those of you who never played SSBM, the Ice Climbers basically have a LOT of really weird things they can do. You control two of them but their movements are usually synced. I say usually because you can desync them and it leads to hilarious stuff like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA6Yyafw7oM Basically you can control them both at the same time by exploiting attack cooldowns, so it's a 2v1 fight. But that wasn't enough. There's one other feature of desyncing that makes Ice Climbers completely insane and rear end in a top hat-ish. You can permanently Ice Block people, so they just sit there and soak up damage until you grab them again.

So, the next time I was challenged to SSBM, I ice blocked him in ten seconds and then just beat the poo poo out of him until 999%, and then did something people refer to as the "Babe Ruth" (you grab with one climber, have the other one do the taunt which is pointing their hammer into the distance, and then launch him off the screen). I did this five times in a row until I won, and he screamed at me for cheating and never challenged me again.

If you want to see youtube videos of this, it's usually called "wobbling" (guy who basically invented it goes by Wobbles), and there's a lot of good videos about it.

Holy poo poo that's great. I played Sheik a lot because it's a fun character, but anyone who gets that serious about random dorm SSBM pickup games is a gigantic douchebag.

Magres fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Nov 17, 2013

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

Thumbtacks posted:

Everybody I know who smashes was so happy when Wobbles lost the last big tourney. He almost won using that exact strategy, over and over and over.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Let me guess: Ice Climbers are banned in all "serious" tournaments for being too entertaining?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

President Ark posted:

I've never heard of that. What I have heard of is when the GMs got so sick of it they summoned a shitload of max-level elite NPCs in the town to slaughter everyone in it. :black101:

This happened for like a day and then Blizzard backed off, claiming they deal with Goldshire in more subtle ways.

Goldshire endures.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Turning a blind eye and taking the subscription money is more subtle, technically.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I maintain the best griefing character in the Smash Bros. series (especially Melee) is Kirby. Sucking in players, jumping off the edge, and regurgitating them out of bounds only to float back to exactly where you started will always piss off whoever you do it to, especially if you constantly spam Kirby's "Hiiiiiii" on the bookends of doing so. Snake in Brawl can also apply since playing him basically required constantly staying away from the other opponents (leading to Snake and whoever he's against jumping around the map for multiple laps).

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

1stGear posted:

This happened for like a day and then Blizzard backed off, claiming they deal with Goldshire in more subtle ways.

Goldshire endures.

As I recall it worked once... and then the next time, the ERPists brought their max-level alts in and wrecked the invaders as they spawned.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

MizPiz posted:

I maintain the best griefing character in the Smash Bros. series (especially Melee) is Kirby. Sucking in players, jumping off the edge, and regurgitating them out of bounds only to float back to exactly where you started will always piss off whoever you do it to, especially if you constantly spam Kirby's "Hiiiiiii" on the bookends of doing so. Snake in Brawl can also apply since playing him basically required constantly staying away from the other opponents (leading to Snake and whoever he's against jumping around the map for multiple laps).

Its actually bowser and using his grab slam to suicide. Far more rage inducing than kirby as its so quick and blatant and you can sometimes survive a kirby suicide if you're lucky.

Although my favourite tactic in smash bros is to pick samus, find an edge, and just guard that fucker with a barrage of projectiles. Wait until your friends get mad at you for playing like a cheap gently caress and then air smash them downwards when they are stupid enough to follow you off the edge.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Stux posted:

Although my favourite tactic in smash bros is to pick samus, find an edge, and just guard that fucker with a barrage of projectiles. Wait until your friends get mad at you for playing like a cheap gently caress and then air smash them downwards when they are stupid enough to follow you off the edge.

My friend and I do a Samus+Ness team grief. I piss them off as Ness by being an annoying but ineffectual gently caress(spamming PK Fire really fast so he's yelling it non-stop, poo poo like that) and then kite them around with his jumps and PK Thunder once they get pissed off... right into my friend's fully charged Samus beam. Over and over and over. The funny thing is casual players normally figure it out after dying to it once or twice and start paying attention to my friend, but the "hardcore" competitive players? They just get angrier and angrier, and keep following me around since they take it personally, so they keep dying to it over and over.

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS
When I was in the Navy we had a smash group start up on ship. I had played it before and enjoyed it before so I decided to give it a go. Unfortunately it ended up being about 15 people total, with 3 guys in particular being the only constant members. Those three owned the only game, cube, and controllers on the ship so they set the rules. One particularly problematic one was that the top 3 from the previous match would get to play in the next round, and the fourth place finisher would rotate out. Of course no items were allowed and End of the World was pretty much the only map that was picked.

All three of these guys were "pro" smash players and could, and gleefully did stomp all over the rest of us without even showing the least amount of pity towards us "casuals", a term that was actually used fairly regularly. Thanks to their expertise and use of the semi-cheesy top level tactics, combined with the previously mentioned rotation rule meant that these three guys would be playing every single round, and the fourth person would be instantly curb stomped 30 seconds into the round by 1-2 of them for the easy kills. New members would typically last 1-2 weeks, playing 2 times a week, before they stopped coming.

In addition, they had a rule where each person had to pick a different character, and since I liked playing Fox, even if I wasn't very good with him, I never got to play him. The day I quit coming they actually let me pick him, but one guy picked Falco and just spent every game kicking my rear end back and forth and telling me how badly I was doing.

I haven't played smash since, so I guess they griefed me pretty good.

Edit: I actually just remembered that two of the guys lived together, and they had a falling out back in port over some drama where one threw their cube and xbox off their balcony and the local japanese cops got involved, leading to one being demoted and the other getting reduced pay or something. Karmas a bitch I guess.

Nyyen fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Nov 17, 2013

Enos Shenk
Nov 3, 2011

1stGear posted:

Goldshire endures.

Blizzard handled the whole thing pretty badly though. From what I remember, it went something like:

- Make a public announcement that Goldshire on Moon Guard was hosed up, and they were going to station invisible GMs there.
- People read the post and decide to make alts to go look and see how bad it really is.
- Every troll in WoW makes alts to go to Goldshire to freak out the lookie-loos.
- End result: Goldshire is probably 3x worse and hilariously over the top that it was when the whole thing started.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Nyyen posted:

When I was in the Navy we had a smash group start up on ship. I had played it before and enjoyed it before so I decided to give it a go. Unfortunately it ended up being about 15 people total, with 3 guys in particular being the only constant members. Those three owned the only game, cube, and controllers on the ship so they set the rules. One particularly problematic one was that the top 3 from the previous match would get to play in the next round, and the fourth place finisher would rotate out. Of course no items were allowed and End of the World was pretty much the only map that was picked.

All three of these guys were "pro" smash players and could, and gleefully did stomp all over the rest of us without even showing the least amount of pity towards us "casuals", a term that was actually used fairly regularly. Thanks to their expertise and use of the semi-cheesy top level tactics, combined with the previously mentioned rotation rule meant that these three guys would be playing every single round, and the fourth person would be instantly curb stomped 30 seconds into the round by 1-2 of them for the easy kills. New members would typically last 1-2 weeks, playing 2 times a week, before they stopped coming.

In addition, they had a rule where each person had to pick a different character, and since I liked playing Fox, even if I wasn't very good with him, I never got to play him. The day I quit coming they actually let me pick him, but one guy picked Falco and just spent every game kicking my rear end back and forth and telling me how badly I was doing.

I haven't played smash since, so I guess they griefed me pretty good.

Edit: I actually just remembered that two of the guys lived together, and they had a falling out back in port over some drama where one threw their cube and xbox off their balcony and the local japanese cops got involved, leading to one being demoted and the other getting reduced pay or something. Karmas a bitch I guess.

I feel like I'm the only person who found a great Smash brothers group to play with. We rotated out first and last every game and played with all the different maps and varied the rules up a ton. The only rule that never changed was that at no time were items ever to be turned below medium drop rate, high or very high preferred. We used to love playing 4 pikachu very high drops pokeball only matches on melee. Jack the damage ratio up to 200%, give everyone 50 lives, pick Zelda Temple, and let the chasing begin.

That said, sometimes when there were 4 good players on matches like that would grief everyone else because they could go on for over an hour with a 50 stock match. I think when I retired it my gamecube had over 2700 hours of smash brothers played on it. I went through multiple sets of 4 controllers over the years.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Foxhound posted:

Let me guess: Ice Climbers are banned in all "serious" tournaments for being too entertaining?

If your idea of entertainment is watching someone get grabbed, beat up as they struggle helplessly, and then finally insta-killed once their damage is high enough, over and over again, you might want to check out Wobbles' matches at the last Evo.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Foxhound posted:

To the best of my knowledge, the only character banned in competitive Smash is Meta-Knight in Brawl. The Ice Climbers are a gimmick character, and their usefulness is limited outside of weird tricks like this.

FoF
Mar 22, 2007

I BET THE GOONS DID THIS

ASK ME ABOUT BITCOINS, CIS PRIVILEGE, AND MY MASSIVE KARMA ON REDDIT
I think it was discussed in here but there was an infamous game where mid tier guy vs a pro with items on anyone have a link to that?

E: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFcnnPtUhGw

FoF fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Nov 18, 2013

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
And I hate to post so close to my last, but I just remembered a particularly good recent grief.

Currently, Dota 2 is having the Diretide event, a special Halloween mode that requires getting candy drops from creeps around the map, or by stealing from the enemy's basket, with a game capping off with a big fight against a giant monster. It's an interesting game mode, with spells, items and heroes that can otherwise fall to the wayside getting a lot of play, and the fact everyone on your team gets gold and experience for depositing candy makes for some fantastic high-roller strategies.

And yet, the most effective strategy I've seen so far involved the Iron Branch, the cheapest item in the game, with virtually no use after around ten seconds. Because you can drop the Iron Branches onto the ground.

If they tried to take our candy, they'd have to pick it up after knocking it out of the basket.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

FoF posted:

I think it was discussed in here but there was an infamous game where mid tier guy vs a pro with items on anyone have a link to that?

What makes all the rage funny is that items or no CPU is clearly outplaying Ken, doing poo poo like dodging out of the smash. I don't play the game at all and even I can see that!

Cal Worthington
Oct 8, 2013

Serious business.
Also on Dota 2 Diretide:

Many people take the second phase of the game seriously. In this phase you need to work together to kill a "raid" like boss. A certain hero can stop time, which also stops all allies and enemies as well.

My friend would constantly join games as this hero and stop time during the boss fight, which needs to die in a certain amount of time. Though these pubs have no chance of beating the record, they still get very upset when their hero freezes and the timer ticks down.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Cleretic posted:

To the best of my knowledge, the only character banned in competitive Smash is Meta-Knight in Brawl. The Ice Climbers are a gimmick character, and their usefulness is limited outside of weird tricks like this.

I played some Smash/Melee/Brawl/whatever the gently caress one of the versions is called against a fairly young kid (who owned the console) having never played the game myself. Naturally he thrashed me, but I kept picking Meta-Knight - he was the first dude I saw, and I thought "this guy is pretty cool". What's the deal with him? Why is he banned? I really liked the curved aerial spin he does up into the air. Is it a grognard thing? He felt really fun to play - is that why he's banned?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

You can mash certain buttons to make yourself basically permanently invincible as Meta Knight.

Opinion Haver
Apr 9, 2007

From what I understand, in the tournaments that ban him he gets banned because he's super good at getting back on stage after being knocked off, he has great combos and great KO attacks, he's good at edgeguarding... basically, he's just really good at a ton of different things, and he has good matchups against literally every character in the game. It's also worth noting that he was only banned in the unofficial 'official' ruleset for 3 months, and since then he's shown up in plenty of tournaments.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Opinion Haver posted:

From what I understand, in the tournaments that ban him he gets banned because he's super good at getting back on stage after being knocked off, he has great combos and great KO attacks, he's good at edgeguarding... basically, he's just really good at a ton of different things, and he has good matchups against literally every character in the game. It's also worth noting that he was only banned in the unofficial 'official' ruleset for 3 months, and since then he's shown up in plenty of tournaments.

I should also add that, to my knowledge, he only has two weaknesses:

-He's light, and so easy to knock around... but since he's so good at getting back on stage anyway, that doesn't mean much.

-And his Final Smash is probably the worst in the game... but tournaments don't play with them anyway.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Foxhound posted:

They're not banned in professional tournaments, just because there aren't a lot of GOOD IC players. In amateur tournaments, it happens a lot. My school had one that didn't ban them, and after I mercilessly abused it, they added that rule the next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJa0raFAXyI

Here's a combo video (more of a highlight reel, really) of Wobbles being a total dickwad. :45 and 1:00 demonstrate what happens with infinites. The part that annoys people is that you basically lose if you get grabbed. Period.

Ignoring infinites, though, Wobbles is still insanely good. Desyncing and KEEPING them desynced is incredibly hard. (It's also super fun to do.) Grabbing someone, smashing them with the other one, and then grabbing them with the one you just smashed them with and then having the first one smash. It's like when you're playing a FFA with two friends and they gang up on you, except it's just one person.

Thumbtacks fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Nov 18, 2013

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Thumbtacks posted:

Ignoring infinites, though, Wobbles is still insanely good. Desyncing and KEEPING them desynced is incredibly hard. (It's also super fun to do.) Grabbing someone, smashing them with the other one, and then grabbing them with the one you just smashed them with and then having the first one smash. It's like when you're playing a FFA with two friends and they gang up on you, except it's just one person.

"It's like a FFA only not at all in any way" ...well that makes perfect sense!

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

FoF posted:

I'm not one for Smash drama but is this the one where the smash players heckled a kid so much for winning a tourney for using items that he [The kid] ended up giving his winnings to the dude in 2nd place?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Dizz posted:

I'm not one for Smash drama but is this the one where the smash players heckled a kid so much for winning a tourney for using items that he [The kid] ended up giving his winnings to the dude in 2nd place?

I think so, yeah.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Dizz posted:

I was trying to track down some info about that awhile back but all I could find were links about Nintendo trying to ban EVO from providing Smash streams.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

I think so, yeah.

Christ, if that's true then Smash players are bigger degenerates than I though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

3:40 is the best part of this. The opponent mashing frantically and then just giving up and scratching his nose as Wobbles just taps the one button over and over is perfect.

• Locked thread