Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Pick posted:

It seems everybody's got some retarded fetish now, sigh

It's like roulette what your date's is going to end up being

and you're like "not poo, not poo, please not poo"

Before I got married (second time, that is) I dated no kidding seven women in a row who weren't into BDSM but were really, really into "rough sex" (to the point of wanting to be choked, etc).

I'm not going to say what my what my current wife is into because she's probably reading this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
It's poo, isn't it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think certain crowds are more likely to have incidences of certain fetishes than others; for example perhaps this happened because you kept dating ladies from American Gladiator.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I've dated musicians and artists almost exclusively, sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to date someone who's not ridiculously emotionally needy. They're fun in bed, though

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

VanSandman posted:

It's poo, isn't it.

definitely poo

I wonder if it's gotten to the point where people are specialized in this, like they only like certain kinds of poo, colors etc.; no-fiber green, chipotle smear

no chance in hell I'm googling.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the tumblrization of poo-fet

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

my mom once told me that hitler had a poo fetish so if you find yourself comparing someone to hitler it is likely they have a poo fetish too

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Suzuki Method posted:

my mom once told me that hitler had a poo fetish so if you find yourself comparing someone to hitler it is likely they have a poo fetish too

how'd she know

was she eva braun

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

:supaburn: dont post my personal info thats against gbs rules

thanks

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pick posted:

I think certain crowds are more likely to have incidences of certain fetishes than others; for example perhaps this happened because you kept dating ladies from American Gladiator.
I'm fairly convinced all the most unpleasant, nastiest women I know are almost all dommes. It's like they can't take off their dominatrix hat outside of their fetish dungeons. I have come to world called Gor *whipcrack*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sabel posted:

I'm fairly convinced all the most unpleasant, nastiest women I know are almost all dommes. It's like they can't take off their dominatrix hat outside of their fetish dungeons. I have come to world called Gor *whipcrack*

woah, there's a hat!?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

woah, there's a hat!?

You didn't get yours?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VanSandman posted:

You didn't get yours?

I don't like hats, I only wear practical hats. Lumberjack hats with the ear flaps, or big straw hats. If the dom hat doesn't actually whip a dude's nuts for me then I don't want it anyway.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i definitely have the shoes though :q:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Come on, being able to wear hats is one of the best parts of being a lady these days. Dudes are stuck with nothing but ugly baseball caps.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
There is a 0% chance that Hitler wasn't WAY into Jewesses.

Angela Christine posted:

Come on, being able to wear hats is one of the best parts of being a lady these days. Dudes are stuck with nothing but ugly baseball caps.

Plus you ladies can get a tattoo anywhere.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Miltank posted:

Plus you ladies can get a tattoo anywhere.

dudes can too, there's a blue guy who got his nuts done or w/e

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Angela Christine posted:

there are other options but I don't like to think about them

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Nov 19, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
(i think we all have a little bit of a crush on zhukov :3: )

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
eisenhower: guess what color underwear im wearing... or come find oot ;-*

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
eisenhower was a powerbottom

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Fruity Gordo posted:

someone make this movie right now

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fruity Gordo posted:

that'll be the name of my first solo album

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Angela Christine posted:

My high school allowed girls to wear hats during class, but not boys. I protested the gently caress out of that gender holocaust by refusing to take off my hat. It looked like this:

Unfortunately my social justice crusade was a failure, because all my teachers just went :shrug: "OK, if you wanna look like a gay 80s dude that's cool" (I really did!)

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
yo ladies i don't know any other way to put this but the vagina scares teh hell out of me, like lookin at it it's never "mm that's sexy" more like a terrifying box of mysteries

well that's my story

Tubba Blubba
Jul 14, 2011

sword_man.gif posted:

yo ladies i don't know any other way to put this but the vagina scares teh hell out of me, like lookin at it it's never "mm that's sexy" more like a terrifying box of mysteries

well that's my story

Hey man, some of us enjoy being terrified

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

sword_man.gif posted:

well that's my story
genitals and human bodies in general are gross and disgusting and it's only because of our perverse biology are we ever in any shape or form attracted to them.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Tubba Blubba posted:

Hey man, some of us enjoy being terrified

it's the kind of terrified like you're sitting in front of a brain that's been opened up and you're in charge of surgery and everyone expects you to know what to do and then disarm the bomb but you're also naked

Tubba Blubba
Jul 14, 2011

sword_man.gif posted:

it's the kind of terrified like you're sitting in front of a brain that's been opened up and you're in charge of surgery and everyone expects you to know what to do and then disarm the bomb but you're also naked

:getin:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i think it's great how straightforward and practical dicks are. keep up the good work dickhavers.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

sword_man.gif posted:

What happens if you "cut the wrong wire?"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

sword_man.gif posted:

well that's my story

whatever eisenhower

Tubba Blubba
Jul 14, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

What happens if you "cut the wrong wire?"

she punches you in the dick

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

sword_man.gif posted:

the big difference is you dont have a scalpel so do anything and everything (punch it)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tubba Blubba posted:

she punches you in the dick

Seriously ladies, how much foreplay is enough?

Arctiidae
Jul 4, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i think it's great how straightforward and practical dicks are. keep up the good work dickhavers.

very nice to aim urine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

Seriously ladies, how much foreplay is enough?

till she falls asleep

• Locked thread