Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Chamon guys, that was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

I say salesmen and women of the world unite!
I've been hoping for so long that Scott would bring back Who Said It and today was the perfect opportunity and he let me down. drat you Aukerman!

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I'd vote for the Ghost of Richard Harrow. Spiderweb.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I don't know what y'all are talking about, the MJ podcast is hilarious. It's such a blatantly bad impression I can't help but laugh at it, heeeeheee.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I can't believe you guys were on the fence about that Daly/Heidecker episode. That was some of the funniest poo poo. Jon Daly is a god. I loved the whole G4 rif.

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
In a just world the 4th Anniversary episode would win. Wompler + Rearden, Mike the Janitor AND the Bachelor Brothers?

We came out loving.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

I loved that Mookie made the MJ character be invading his body. Also you are all so down on some good rear end podcasts.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I sort of took it as reference to The Simpsons episode with Michael but I don't know what Mookie looks like.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Holy hell that Mookie MJ episode was loving hilarious. I was dying.

Yes I'm powering through all these ones in my archive and I'm listening to the live one and Scott's sarcastic quip about "Can we re-squeak that staircase? I love that someones mic is on that isn't supposed to. Oh guys we'll figure this out by tomorrow."

soggybagel fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Nov 12, 2013

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

FordPRefectLL posted:

I'd vote for the Ghost of Richard Harrow. Spiderweb.
Creaking doors. Clanking Chains. Booh.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Austin live episode with Paul Scheer doing Vin Diesel's brother was pretty epic.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Best episode this year is a horse race between 4th anniversary and Wompler Pool Party, leaning towards 4th anniversary. Nothing else really comes close to those two for me.

barkingclam
Jun 20, 2007

JayMax posted:

In a just world the 4th Anniversary episode would win. Wompler + Rearden, Mike the Janitor AND the Bachelor Brothers?

We came out loving.

That's the one I'll vote for. The Bachelor Brothers might be my favorite CBB bit of all time, but the whole episode was off the charts. It's one of the only episodes I've saved.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

poo poo i forgot how funny the 4th anniversary episode is. I went back and listened and couldn't keep it together at all.

The Ben Schwartz and Werner episode is pretty great too.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Time Bobby 2, Farts and Procreation 3, Wompler's Pool Party, and Bob Ducca's triumphant return are front-runners for me when it comes to best episodes.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

NienNunb posted:

Time Bobby 2, Farts and Procreation 3, Wompler's Pool Party, and Bob Ducca's triumphant return are front-runners for me when it comes to best episodes.

Hug Niceman

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

the Bachelor brothers

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

My 10 would be like:

Halfway to China (is this the Andy Daly intervention one?)
Titans of Comedy
Time Bobby 2
The 4th Anniversary Extravaganza (BACHELOR BROTHERS)
Farts and Pro 3
All Farted Out (Mall McCartney)
Two Thumbs and Not Much Else (Schwartz+Herzog, definitely listened to this one multiple times)
Poehler Ice Caps
Two from New Dad/Goodfelines/The Bed Spoiler/Veggie Dongs/The Cake Council

Not enough Adam Pally this year!!!!! Anyway I was happy to see that Tig was on the TV show recently.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007

epitasis posted:

Halfway to China (is this the Andy Daly intervention one?)

No, that was Wipeout from last year, but in Halfway to China, Catctus Tony and Don Dimello do both jump out the window so I can see how you'd get em mixed up.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
I know that Beef Over has to be on there somewhere. There is just so much good poo poo from that episode.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Beef Over/Done/Finished

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Two Thumbs & Not Much Else is definitely my episode of the year. I've probably listened to it half a dozen times, if not many more. It's such a loose, freeform episode but everyone is clearly enjoying themselves and the energy is unbeatable. There's the Little Shop duet, we got to meet Benny Schwazz and Werner Herzog graced us with not one but two impromptu theme songs for new segments (But he never found that dry cleaner.)

soggybagel posted:

Yes I'm powering through all these ones in my archive and I'm listening to the live one and Scott's sarcastic quip about "Can we re-squeak that staircase? I love that someones mic is on that isn't supposed to. Oh guys we'll figure this out by tomorrow."

I didn't think the "technical problems" were nearly as bad as Scott made them out to be, but then again it's not my show. (Granted, I missed the opening of the live video portion, which he mentions was cut from the podcast version.) You could tell he was getting frustrated toward the end, waving off the Would You Rather theme and then having the Closing Up the Plug Bag theme plays right after he tells them not to bother with a Plugs theme. I thought it was funny enough, and I'll never say no to an Andy Daly character, but it's pretty clear how it got bumped from a regular Monday installment (If Scott's twitter post was accurate) to a b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s episode in short order.

James Adomian fans: He was the guest on last night's episode of "Getting Doug With High", and it was a treat. Despite getting super baked, he still managed to do some wickedly funny stuff in just about all of his characters. Lots of Leykis and Ventura in there.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Neil Campbell's vacuum freestyle rap needs to be a bbbbbbbbBONUS cccccccclip, it's one of the funniest things I've ever heard on the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn6syIPs7Tc

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

GobiasIndustries posted:

Neil Campbell's vacuum freestyle rap needs to be a bbbbbbbbBONUS cccccccclip, it's one of the funniest things I've ever heard on the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn6syIPs7Tc

I just got to that ep working backwards from when I started listening in September and yes, it absolutely is.

Then I started "Two Thumbs and Not Much Else" and quickly realized I could not listen to it in public. Werner's Grown Ups 3 premise is absolutely incredible. Definitely my favorite that I've heard so far.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

I just got to that ep working backwards from when I started listening in September and yes, it absolutely is.

Then I started "Two Thumbs and Not Much Else" and quickly realized I could not listen to it in public. Werner's Grown Ups 3 premise is absolutely incredible. Definitely my favorite that I've heard so far.

He outlined a premise for Good Will Hunting 2 at the Boston live show in which Matt Damon has a talking car and travels around LA murdering celebrities. It was incredible.

Is there a repository for Bob Ducca lists somewhere?

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Glorious Adomian background laughter. (I like Cameron Esposito a lot too)

Holy poo poo, Scott's "It's not Tig getting cancer" is one of the best things ever said on the show

GraPar fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Nov 18, 2013

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

GraPar posted:

Holy poo poo, Scott's "It's not Tig getting cancer" is one of the best thing ever said on the show

I loving lost it there. You can hear his voice drop for part of it like he realizes maybe he shouldn't be saying it as he does so.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

GraPar posted:

Holy poo poo, Scott's "It's not Tig getting cancer" is one of the best things ever said on the show
Of all the people who have been on this podcast that might have said terrible, cringeworthy things, I'd have never guessed Scott would be the one to do it.

I laughed a lot.

Cameron Esposito is my favorite lesbian named Cameron, which is impressive since I am only my second favorite lesbian named Cameron.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Punch Card posted:

I loving lost it there. You can hear his voice drop for part of it like he realizes maybe he shouldn't be saying it as he does so.
That was what made me lose it
"It's not Tig getting...cancer..."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea my favorite bit of humor is when you can actually hear their internal voice going 'noooooooooooo' in slow motion as they finish a joke.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

One of my favorite things about Adomian's Jesse Ventura is that it is mostly just a way to get Adomian's very real political beliefs out there!

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

cams posted:

One of my favorite things about Adomian's Jesse Ventura is that it is mostly just a way to get Adomian's very real political beliefs out there!

And jizz beliefs.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

cams posted:

Of all the people who have been on this podcast that might have said terrible, cringeworthy things, I'd have never guessed Scott would be the one to do it.

I laughed a lot.

Cameron Esposito is my favorite lesbian named Cameron, which is impressive since I am only my second favorite lesbian named Cameron.

Mine is the fictional character Cameron Post, but Esposito is up there.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I missed the cancer part.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It came just after the Craig Ferguson anecdote.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Here's the Ferguson clip for those interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91NUAZsvXyU

You can tell that her saying that off hand comment completely threw her off her game, so it was good that Ferguson/Leno got involved and saved it. Also nice to see Ferguson hanging around to watch the comedians as he used to have a bit of a reputation for leaving before them.

Liked Cameron except when she stepped on Brandon's introduction interview to basically say "I was at something you did; also I can't spell Metalocalypse."

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

cams posted:

I think he does that with a lot of characters. Pat Buchanan is pretty obvious, but Dov Charney and Tom Leykis seem inspired by Adomian disliking them or what they stand for.

I almost spit some coffee out when he did the plugs as Pat Buchanan and calls himself "a vicious Armenian human being who needs to be hanged"

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Raise your hand if you were correctly very confident that Scott was about to make a Black Bolt reference once Jesse Ventura referred to his powerful directed voice.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

GraPar posted:

Raise your hand if you were correctly very confident that Scott was about to make a Black Bolt reference once Jesse Ventura referred to his powerful directed voice.
Every episode where Scott does not reference Uatu the Watcher is inferior to those where he does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Welp, my town is setting up Christmas decorations. Time for the endless loop of white christmas :suicide:
Though thankfully it's the season to post Todd Glass fantastic holiday music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpvIL3YnLGw