Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

One of my hometowns representing.
I'd point out that the tires aren't fully inflated but that is by far the least awful thing about that poor hearse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Jonny 290 posted:

One of my hometowns representing.

Oh my god that frame...

atothesquiz
Aug 31, 2004

Missing Name posted:

I forgot I had this on my phone. Passed by this in the parking lot a couple months ago. What purpose does dazzle cam have on a regular car? It was intended for ships! Trying to confuse the cops' coincidence rangefinders? My phone couldn't take the detail in, but of course it's done with spray paint and it's bubbling and flaking off. And you painted over your lights with your terrible stencils. I guess it could be pulled off, but this just looks plain ugly. I was giggling all day after seeing this.

E: Also, still trying to figure out what the gently caress they were thinking here:

You forgot to mention the sound of his base model lancer. I too have had the pleasure of seeing him around town.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

atothesquiz posted:

You forgot to mention the sound of his base model lancer. I too have had the pleasure of seeing him around town.

Brochester?

Don Baylor
Oct 24, 2005

This is all I can see in my head now.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

CommieGIR posted:

Oh my god that frame...

I can only hope and pray that Arkansas has some of the same laws regarding signage as Florida. To get around ordinances requiring a permit for signs (defined as: ...all signs, freestanding or ground signs, building wall signs, awning signs, under canopy signs, projecting signs and roof signs.), many businesses use vehicles as "rolling" advertisements in their parking lots. With no real requirement that they can move under their own power, some people get pretty creative.

e:vvv It must be PTO for the twin 6-71's mounted in the back, because why the gently caress not at that point. :v:

madeintaipei fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Nov 19, 2013

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
What the heck is that shaft cutting through the cabin? It looks like a lot like a drive shaft but I flat out refuse to believe that.

nvm: looks like it's just chillin' in there after Dr. Redneck worked his magic

autism ZX spectrum fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Nov 19, 2013

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Side exit exhaust on a C4 vette? ZOOM-ENHANCE: Nope, just a carefully crafted sideskirt with an ovular metal insert.

Also a Smart for two with Italian Flag stripes down both sides, front and rear, as well as Ferrari badges to replace the smart badges. Perhaps he thought he was buying a Fiat?

Scuse the blurry night driving picture.

Frozen Pizza Party fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Nov 19, 2013

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
I didn't get a picture, but I passed an SUV the other day where, instead of the family stick figure stickers, had five Apple logos, two big and three small.

Asshole Bicycle
Nov 4, 2007

Team140 posted:

79 vette

Can I come drive it before you sell it? Pretty please?

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...

madeintaipei posted:

I can only hope and pray that Arkansas has some of the same laws regarding signage as Florida. To get around ordinances requiring a permit for signs (defined as: ...all signs, freestanding or ground signs, building wall signs, awning signs, under canopy signs, projecting signs and roof signs.), many businesses use vehicles as "rolling" advertisements in their parking lots. With no real requirement that they can move under their own power, some people get pretty creative.
I didn't even notice when it was first posted, but that's my town, and I had read the sign code recently. It's controlled by city ordinance, not state law, and in Hot Springs, a vehicle that's a "rolling sign" has to be used for something that's necessary for the business, the signage has to be related to what the vehicle is used for, and it can't be used primarily as a sign. I've seen businesses be required to demonstrate that the vehicle actually is drivable in order to show they are complying with the last part. If it meets those requirements, however, it's specifically exempt from the sign code.

Kind of curious where that's at, now, since I don't remember ever seeing it.

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
Rat Rod Neon Green Wide Body Turbo 1978 Subaru Wagon 19 in BMW rims

Wide body 1978 Subaru Wagon 1600 blow though carb turbo with inter cooler,
hks blow off valve,
rear wheel drive,
r180 rear diff and unjoint axles not cvs
3, inch stainless exhaust from turbo back bolt on modified invidia exhaust,
19 inch bbs knock off rims BMW bolt pattern had the hubs machined for rims,
car is lowered 3 inches custom front coil overs and rear cantilever with adjustable coil overs as well.
Voodoo boost controller, modified shifter with a short throw,
Toyota corolla fender mirrors,
1992 Subaru ss turbo scoop that functionally blows on inter cooler,
BMW projector headlights with hids, custom led taillights and red neon under glow for rear.
has rust holes in floor have done some patch work to floor.
I was building this car for track but can be driven on the road I drive it every day.

Hope you have your tetanus booster.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Im not seeing things, That intercooler IS bolted hard up against the firewall isnt it?

Bass Ackwards
Nov 14, 2003

Anything can be used as a hammer if you try hard enough.

Ferremit posted:

Im not seeing things, That intercooler IS bolted hard up against the firewall isnt it?

Yes. Also that is a... somewhat interesting* rear suspension set up. And the geometry doesn't look bizarre at ALL.

*drug inspired.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

hks blow off valve,
rear wheel drive,
car is lowered 3 inches custom front coil overs and rear cantilever with adjustable coil overs as well.
BMW projector headlights with hids, custom led taillights and red neon under glow for rear.
I was building this car for track but can be driven on the road I drive it every day.

They have loving awesome weed in Portland.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.
Man, that looks like it's only about $11,000 and hundreds of hours of labor INVESTED away from being *amazing*.

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

metaxus posted:

Yes. Also that is a... somewhat interesting* rear suspension set up. And the geometry doesn't look bizarre at ALL.

*drug inspired.

Either those springs are about 2000lb/in or that suspension linkage is going to hit itself, a lot. And I swear it looks like it could actually cause the "coilover" to go over center relative to the pivot point. THAT would be interesting to see.

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.
Saw this magnificent piece of poo poo on a recent road trip.

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.
Is that will.i.am's newest design?

Mighty Horse
Jul 24, 2007

Speed, Class, Bankruptcy.
early prototype

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Is that a custom hard top?

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
Something tells me this (adding characters to your custom plate) isn't legal:

click for huge

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

DrPain posted:

Saw this magnificent piece of poo poo on a recent road trip.

A Landau trunk. That is goddamn incredible.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

hks blow off valve,
rear wheel drive,

Someone tell me I'm imagining things, but is there something glowing under the car in the second picture?

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Ghost Farts posted:

Someone tell me I'm imagining things, but is there something glowing under the car in the second picture?

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
Oh man. Somehow I had missed that part in the ad. :downs:

I guess that's marginally less retarded than parking a car with glowing hot metal under it on some fallen leaves, though.

Team140
Dec 13, 2005

rear end in a top hat Bicycle posted:

Can I come drive it before you sell it? Pretty please?

Sure. It runs like crap and has a fuel leak at the moment, but as soon as those two things are taken care of, it's road ready(ish)!

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

hks blow off valve,
rear wheel drive,

That sure is... something... gently caress I'm kind of at a loss for words here. I guess the best thing to say about it is that the poo poo he did to it is functional, whereas when someone does something that extreme it's almost always just stupid looking poo poo tacked onto the car.

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Part of me wants this to be real because it's a fantastic way for morons to remove themselves from the gene-pool. On the other hand they'll probably take a daycare with them or something.

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Nov 20, 2013

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.
I know it's a shop, but it blurs the line so well.

Actual content:

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

Terrible Robot posted:

Part of me wants this to be real because it's a fantastic way for morons to remove themselves from the gene-pool. On the other hand they'll probably take a daycare with them or something.

Topical...

Not someone texting, but an elderly woman plowed her car into a daycare not far from my office last week. Bonus points for getting the vehicle all the way inside.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Terrible Robot posted:

Yeah this poo poo actually exists.

TRANS AM 20000
Apr 17, 2010

Time to punch it!

The best review from that product's page.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

General Wiggles posted:

The best review from that product's page.

this is really good.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Chinatown posted:

this is really good.

Wait until you find "Three Wolf Moon". It's a gas.

Aureus
Nov 20, 2006

This actually looks like a useful thing I could do with in my job... involves lots of driving, and fair amount of time spent parked in the middle of nowhere. Having a surface like that to use when parked is actually appealing. Not useful enough to fork over more than 10 bucks for... but still, useful.

Analogue Kid
Jan 4, 2013

Aureus posted:

This actually looks like a useful thing I could do with in my job... involves lots of driving, and fair amount of time spent parked in the middle of nowhere. Having a surface like that to use when parked is actually appealing. Not useful enough to fork over more than 10 bucks for... but still, useful.

Does you work vehicle have airbags at all?

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

I presume he wouldn't leave it attached when driving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Smart people get a dash mount for their phone and watch netflix. :shepface: