Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Mescal posted:

Boy, that "dictator" is sure "holocaust" a lot of "swastika" in that photograph! It's a "relatively boring picture of a guy who did genocide," if you catch what I mean.

I don't follow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Mescal posted:

Boy, that "dictator" is sure "holocaust" a lot of "swastika" in that photograph! It's a "relatively boring picture of a guy who did genocide," if you catch what I mean.

This post should go to the gas chamber

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Farecoal posted:

This post should go to the gas chamber

So should the shorts.

Gets the wrinkles out.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Man, which marched further North, the Axis or those shorts? Old Addy was just a cranky old man who wanted everyone off his lawn. His worldwide lawn.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Is this one faked? If not, what the HELL did they expect the takeaway to be from this? How do you live as a functional adult without recognizing innuendo?

e: Let's put some funny pictures in this post.

Mildly :nws: for X-ray dildo: http://i.imgur.com/9EfjrJX.jpg

razorrozar has a new favorite as of 11:34 on Nov 19, 2013

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

"Can't talk now bro, I'm three-ballin'."

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.

Say Nothing posted:

Yeah, no ring. But bonus child abuse.

I guess lots of places around have the "Safe Place" system. Where kids can go if they are being abused or have no where else. Generally fire stations, police stations, and some convenience stores around here. Anyway up until a year or so ago this was the sign the denoted a "Safe Place".

Because that totally doesn't look like a child being molested/kidnapped.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I bet this guy is basically a legend among dogs.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

davidspackage posted:

I bet this guy is basically a legend among dogs.

There is legend of a dog who was able to hold three balls in his mouth, many a dog aspires to this goal, even if they are not build for such a feat.

However, every pup young and old could tell you of the tale that they were told each night, that of the hound that could die happy. The dog with infinite balls

eminkey2003
Oct 11, 2009

The Simpsons is so computerized now it looks like Paper Rad's intentionally bad style:

Funny picture:

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

eminkey2003 posted:

The Simpsons is so computerized now it looks like Paper Rad's intentionally bad style:

That's an early season episode, bro.

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

CapCityGoofBall posted:

That's an early season episode, bro.

Season six's "'Round Springfield" (the one where Bleeding Gums Murphy dies and Bart sues Krusty after he gets appendicitis from eating Krusty-O's cereal that had a jagged metal "O" in it, even though you can't get appendicitis from eating jagged metal). The Simpsons did use digital ink and paint for episodes like "Radioactive Man" (the one where Milhouse is cast as Fallout Boy for the new "Radioactive Man" movie), "El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer" (the one with Johnny Cash as the Space Coyote who helps Homer find his true soulmate), and "Tennis the Menace" (a season 12 episode where The Simpsons built a tennis court in their yard), but it wouldn't be until season fourteen's "The Great Louse Detective" that they use digital ink and paint.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
I think it's a vector someone has drawn over the top of a screen capture.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!
Not sure if this is funny, bad-rear end, or what. Apparently a tornado took the roof up, blew the blinds up, then the roof came back down on the blinds.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

particle409 posted:

Not sure if this is funny, bad-rear end, or what. Apparently a tornado took the roof up, blew the blinds up, then the roof came back down on the blinds.

If that's the least of their problems they definitely came out better than the people outside.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Penny Paper posted:

Season six's "'Round Springfield" (the one where Bleeding Gums Murphy dies and Bart sues Krusty after he gets appendicitis from eating Krusty-O's cereal that had a jagged metal "O" in it, even though you can't get appendicitis from eating jagged metal). The Simpsons did use digital ink and paint for episodes like "Radioactive Man" (the one where Milhouse is cast as Fallout Boy for the new "Radioactive Man" movie), "El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer" (the one with Johnny Cash as the Space Coyote who helps Homer find his true soulmate), and "Tennis the Menace" (a season 12 episode where The Simpsons built a tennis court in their yard), but it wouldn't be until season fourteen's "The Great Louse Detective" that they use digital ink and paint.

Trap sprung

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

eminkey2003 posted:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

umalt posted:

There is legend of a dog who was able to hold three balls in his mouth, many a dog aspires to this goal, even if they are not build for such a feat.

My late labrador could carry three, but he did it front to back. Like, one in his lips, one in between his molars, and one halfway to his trachea. He'd hork them out like a turtle laying eggs. It was great.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

Blue Footed Booby posted:

My late labrador could carry three, but he did it front to back. Like, one in his lips, one in between his molars, and one halfway to his trachea. He'd hork them out like a turtle laying eggs. It was great.

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Post Your Favorite (or Request) > Funny Pictures XIII: The chain mails of tomorrow, today!Stuff You Can't Believe You Just Figured Out III: Still Learning New Things

Turtles lay eggs from the mouth.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly

What's so funny about a yello- :stare:

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

bear is driving? how can that be?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Otacon posted:

bear is driving? how can that be?

Bear is clearly riding shotgun there.

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

The MSJ posted:

Shotgun bear sounds even more dangerous than a driving bear.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

The MSJ posted:

Everybody disco dancing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL-A8GWyYAA

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Captain Trips posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Post Your Favorite (or Request) > Funny Pictures XIII: The chain mails of tomorrow, today!Stuff You Can't Believe You Just Figured Out III: Still Learning New Things

Turtles lay eggs from the mouth.
I...what?
Edit: you loving liar :argh:

I thought this was a "please proceed governor," thing for a second. Was pleased with the result.

Soulex has a new favorite as of 18:04 on Nov 20, 2013

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

Please don't post my night out on the town.

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

That's right, and it's an Armani.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

This owns bones.

Capt. Morgan
Feb 23, 2006

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

LamBEARghini.

:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Spooky Bear Ghost posted:

Please don't post my night out on the town.

This dude is not a first time father.

• Locked thread