Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

VendaGoat posted:

Seriously ladies, how much foreplay is enough?

Till she wakes up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

if she wakes up you've already lost.

Bag of Hamsters
Jul 12, 2006

Gimme yer frickin pancreas

I needs it for reasons.

Crow Jane posted:

I've dated musicians and artists almost exclusively, sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to date someone who's not ridiculously emotionally needy. They're fun in bed, though

Man, I've had the opposite experience with artists and poo poo. They're all emotionally distant and need lots of solitary space, which works out for me since I'm the same way.

It's the people on the edge of art, history majors and other fuckers, who are clingy sacks of dick.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Sometimes it's hard to not be particularly needy because the other person is like "um so why am I here" and you can't really say "for the d".

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
An ex told me he really wanted to see me cry, which I rarely do, so he could comfort me. Broke up with him not long after.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pick posted:

Sometimes it's hard to not be particularly needy because the other person is like "um so why am I here" and you can't really say "for the d".

"Because I can't afford a Sybian" is a bit cold.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Angela Christine posted:

"Because I can't afford a Sybian" is a bit cold.

"I could afford a Sybian but you are cheaper."

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pick posted:

You can, you'd just blow the guys ego up to the size of Jupiter.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

An ex told me he really wanted to see me cry, which I rarely do, so he could comfort me. Broke up with him not long after.

Did you know there are crying fetishists? There are whole websites just full of videos of women crying about different things and people pay to jerk off to them.

People masturbate to the darnedest things

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Nov 20, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Did you know there are crying fetishists? There are whole websites just full of videos of women crying about different things and people pay to jerk off to them.

so if a guy said he liked "the notebook"

should i call him a pervert

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

No, just tell him he has bad taste in movies

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pick posted:

so if a guy said he liked "the notebook"

should i call him a pervert

keep him around and watch chick flicks with him, he won't complain because he gets off on that poo poo

----------------

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
he's going to totally gently caress up the mood of What Dreams May Come :mad:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
" ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god the wysteria hrmmmngggggggggggg robin williams narration hff hff hff hff hff hff"

emminou
May 25, 2006

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

I need to get in on this, put my ~fragile female emotions~ to good use

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Can you imagine the sort of guy who'd be into that, though?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Also if your dog died or something and you were really broken up about it he would be horny as hell and it would just make everything worse

----------------

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

Can you imagine the sort of guy who'd be into that, though?

I know, it sounds creepy as gently caress and absolutely the worst.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

I'm an emotional trainwreck irl so all of my guys are rly cool for staying with me for more than 5 mins :cool:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Crow Jane posted:

That is way more hosed up than anything I've dealt with from ladies (or dudes, when I've swung that way).

:stare:

I guess it's a variation on how the big lie is easier to swallow than the small one. Like, logically, that fetish should be less weird than, say, furries, and yet it's way, way more weird to me.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

VendaGoat posted:

You can, you'd just blow the guys ego up to the size of Jupiter.

This is true.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I wouldn't say he had a crying fetish, exactly, it was more that I had my poo poo together, he didn't, and he wanted to bring me down to his level. I guess. The relationship didn't last long.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

I wouldn't say he had a crying fetish, exactly, it was more that I had my poo poo together, he didn't, and he wanted to bring me down to his level. I guess. The relationship didn't last long.

That seems like the kind of guy who belongs in a ditch.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

As far as I know, that's where he is now. Best oral I ever had, though

Bag of Hamsters
Jul 12, 2006

Gimme yer frickin pancreas

I needs it for reasons.

Crow Jane posted:

How many times did you hear, "You're so strong. I don't feel like you NEED me?"

Of course I don't need you, you twat-shaped twat, it's called having a life outside your inadequate, unemployed arms.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Whenever I saw a movie or got drinks with someone other than him, he would pout about how I was wasting my leisure time by not spending every minute of it with him.

This is a man who has shown work in prominent Soho galleries.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

This is a man who has shown work in prominent Soho galleries.

nah this basically explains it

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Pick posted:

That seems like the kind of guy who belongs in a ditch.

But littering is bad.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

precision posted:

But littering is bad.

if we throw all the needy men in the gutters like trash they will be washed down the storm drain and start dating innocent marine life

----------------

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

if we throw all the needy men in the gutters like trash they will be washed down the storm drain and start dating innocent marine life

no luck in the friend zone, try the benthic zone

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

As a human being, I'm embarrassed.
me and my boyfriend text each other all day and like each other a lot. i don't think there's such thing as being clingy if you really like the person

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Clingy guys are instant liking killer for me because somehow someway I'm sometimes doing stuff not involving him and if he starts getting mopey that I'm not talking to him or hanging out then gently caress him

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Go, be freeeeeeeeeee boyfriend

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
this octopus needs to stop loving texting me about how i'm "distant"

----------------

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

man dating a clingy octopus would be the worst, imagine how many texts it could send at once

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
one of my friends is dating a clingy guy. she told me that he likes to pick up her phone and look at whatever text or email she just got. i asked her if he would be okay with her doing that with his phone and she said *his* phone is locked. ugh

(note: i, in no way, endorse going through other people's phones)

also what up fellow ladies! :3:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

scorpiobean posted:

one of my friends is dating a clingy guy. she told me that he likes to pick up her phone and look at whatever text or email she just got.

that guy is a rude jackass

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

scorpiobean posted:

one of my friends is dating a clingy guy. she told me that he likes to pick up her phone and look at whatever text or email she just got. i asked her if he would be okay with her doing that with his phone and she said *his* phone is locked. ugh

(note: i, in no way, endorse going through other people's phones)

also what up fellow ladies! :3:

Kick him in the dick.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

scorpiobean posted:

one of my friends is dating a clingy guy. she told me that he likes to pick up her phone and look at whatever text or email she just got.

what a douche :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Any guy that does that deserves to have his penis severed and fed to a cassowary.

• Locked thread