Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxford Comma
Jun 26, 2011
Oxford Comma: Hey guys I want a cool big dog to show off! I want it to be ~special~ like Thor but more couch potato-like because I got babbies in the house!
Everybody: GET A LAB.
Oxford Comma: OK! (gets a a pit/catahoula mix)

Get some!

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
that looks about right

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i don't get it

is it myrtar

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Fallom posted:

i don't get it

is it myrtar

reddit posted:

"These are the first 4 women to complete infantry training in the history of the U.S. Marine Corps."

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
Even females still dress like boots.

edit: yes no maybe no

vains fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Nov 20, 2013

The Stygian
Feb 7, 2007

Exeggutor?
Maybe I don't have the right mentality but hey good on them I say.

buttplug
Aug 28, 2004

grover posted:

Prolly same reasons someone took offense when I posted this.

Bro you're a GS...That's all you loving guys do all day anyways: fill a chair and keep younger (more qualified) guys from progressing through the system.

And no I'm not trolling, I'm completely serious.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

buttplug posted:

Bro you're a GS...That's all you loving guys do all day anyways: fill a chair and keep younger (more qualified) guys from progressing through the system.

buttplug vs grover is one of those rare opportunities i wish for a double death

Ambihelical Hexnut
Aug 5, 2008

Plastic_Gargoyle posted:

I remember the Great Anti-Rape Titty Purge, but did anyone give you a reason why Sgt Chowdown was potentially sexist?

e: now that there are plenty of female pilots (and have been for some time), when do we start seeing massive dongs painted on the side of the aircraft?

I picked up an aircraft from 10th Mtn that had a five foot long hellfire missile penis chalked on the belly with the text "Holy Diver." My guess is a dude painted it.

grover
Jan 23, 2002

PEW PEW PEW
:circlefap::circlefap::circlefap:

buttplug posted:

Couldn't even get an interview for an entry level position, huh? Don't worry- it'll be years before the Navy forcibly kicks you out.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
http://i.imgur.com/DqlJh.png

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

yeah i'm not reading that

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Should have just reposted my picture from earlier, dude. No one here wants to read a grover on some other human being slap fight in GiP

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
New T-50 (PAK-FA) color scheme.

Sharky.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Even the Russians realized the F-23 was the better plane

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Pictured: lesbians

But really though good on them.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

buttplug posted:

Remember when you posted classified poo poo in GiP because you were a stupid fucker? Yeah.

Anyhow that Indian carrier posted earlier is going to have a homegrown friend in a few years:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Ours are better.

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Theirs looks way more fun though. Party carrier :toot:.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

sforzacio posted:

Yeah but you know it just reeks of curry.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
oh god imagine the smell of a korean carrier

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

kimchi and poo poo

continuing to go through my "photos from kadena" collection

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

sforzacio posted:

Jingle Carrier.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Yeah but every time something breaks, they have to reboot everything.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Godholio posted:

Yeah but every time something breaks, they have to reboot everything.

Reminds me of the time I was test running the APU on the F-22 and my laptop containing all the relevant tech data crashed with QA on the spot. Good times.

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.

buttplug posted:

In my experience it's mainly the GS-15s that are the impediment to the efficient working of the federal government. They get promoted past their level of competence but can't be fired, and just keep clogging up the works.

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

AMAZING

buttplug
Aug 28, 2004

grover posted:

Couldn't even get an interview for an entry level position, huh? Don't worry- it'll be years before the Navy forcibly kicks you out.

Oh please, why the gently caress would I go GS when I can make 40% more money as a contractor and have like a quarter of the actual responsibility? But no, seriously....there are so many loving dinosaur 13s/14s/15s in the system, those guys are the ones responsible for the LQA recoupe that is loving over all of the younger 10s/11s/12s who are up-and-coming. I'm sick of sitting in the sauna at the gym and hearing these old fucks who have been in Korea 15+ years past their 20-odd year military retirement raking in 14 pay and crying big loving crocodile tears about have their benefits schwacked when they've done nothing in a decade to further their education or bring anything new to the table. gently caress 'em.

buttplug fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Nov 21, 2013

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
Vas make it so Grover and mot can only talk to each other

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

genderstomper58 posted:

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

genderstomper58 posted:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

buttplug posted:

Oh please, why the gently caress would I go GS when I can make 40% more money as a contractor and have like a quarter of the actual responsibility? But no, seriously....there are so many loving dinosaur 13s/14s/15s in the system, those guys are the ones responsible for the LQA recoupe that is loving over all of the younger 10s/11s/12s who are up-and-coming. I'm sick of sitting in the sauna at the gym and hearing these old fucks who have been in Korea 15+ years past their 20-odd year military retirement raking in 14 pay and crying big loving crocodile tears about have their benefits schwacked when they've done nothing in a decade to further their education or bring anything new to the table. gently caress 'em.

I'm sick of your entitled rear end crying on the forums and giving away national secrets to make yourself look smarter than everyone else. You're not. And you seem to be hellbent on proving it almost every time you've posted since you were a lovely cadet, and now through your career as a lovely officer.

Go jump in front of a bullet train/blindfold yourself and walk through the DMZ (I forget if you're in Korea or Japan).

BRB gonna go cry in the sauna.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
GS's are lazy buttfucks who atleast seem to have proper qualifications 9 times out of 10, Contractors are a cancer on the military that continue to make terrible poo poo, charge 500x it's actual value and blame it's constant string of problems on the poor bastards made to use their bloated poo poo.

Start the draft back up, eliminate 90% of all GSes with E-3s and 4s who need to do a good job or get hosed by peeling potatoes in Utah for the next 3 years, and start charging contractors who take shortcuts/money from the wrong folks with loving capital treason.

Problem goddamed solved you human being loving cry-babies

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

You don't need the draft to make that plan work.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

You don't need the draft to make that plan work.

Fair enough, but I want to bring it back anyway to watch community college drop outs get mad

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Anyone watched Alpha House on Prime yet? The contractor parody seems too accurate to be a parody.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I've discovered a new type of DIY barrel bomb that carries at least 565kg of explosives, which means it's pretty massive. It even looks like they've put together a DIY impact fuze for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoNi_0mcN9E

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
It happened again guys.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/21/21559785-giant-boeing-747-freighter-lands-at-wrong-kansas-airport?lite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Jet needs to lay off the upper body exercises and stop skipping leg day.

• Locked thread