Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

current minnie status: inside

current sadie status: concerned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Shifty Pony posted:

:woop:

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Shifty Pony posted:

quick, lock the doors

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

current status: loaf-nap-off

Rino
Apr 2, 2009
minnie :3:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

lol sadie is protective of the pink couch.

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

Shifty Pony posted:

current status: loaf-nap-off

:3: finally!

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
holy lol, i think sadie is thinking if she doesn't look at it, it will just go away

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

this was just a step. minnie just begged at the door to go out so i opened it and she wandered out (after standing in it and snuffing and letting the heat out :argh:). she normally wanders over to the other side of the street to sit in their carport around this time of day and... yup looking out the window that's exactly what she did.

which is fine, i need to run and do some errands anyway and was concerned about leaving them together without being here. they spent an hour in the same house and a good 30-40 minutes just chilling in the same room. sadie tried to sniff her once and got growled at and sadie growled at minnie when minnie jumped up on the couch and rubbed up against me.

have this as a consolation prize:

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
munny status: lap sleepin

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
carmen was just purring up a storm when i was holding her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQUFzW1XlwQ

then she squirmed out of my arms and is now demanding i play with her

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
someone please kill me

i am currently sitting outside in the bitter rear end cold with my jacket made into a cave so anniecat has a warm shelter from the wind to nap

i clearly have a fatal case of toxoplasmosis

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

duckfarts posted:

munny status: lap sleepin

clean yo cat's food and water bowls

ijustam
Jun 20, 2005

mod sassinator posted:

I could never do this with Carmen, she goes apeshit for cheese its and goldfish:

lol

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
visited with grey baby today

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Edminster posted:

someone please kill me

i am currently sitting outside in the bitter rear end cold with my jacket made into a cave so anniecat has a warm shelter from the wind to nap

why is anniecat not inside? :ohdear:

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
guess who's home!

she's got some residual issues from a nerve that goes under her ear that was agitated from the surgery.. it's similar to when an animal has a stroke so she has minor paralysis in here eye which is why it looks all :pwn:

vet said it'll go away in the next 2-4 weeks. going to let her just sleep there until she decides she's ready to move

got her a heated bed for her to sleep on because who wouldn't want that? oh she'd rather just sleep on the floor... cats

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

uh... h-hey gizmo

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

flyboi posted:

guess who's home!

she's got some residual issues from a nerve that goes under her ear that was agitated from the surgery.. it's similar to when an animal has a stroke so she has minor paralysis in here eye which is why it looks all :pwn:

vet said it'll go away in the next 2-4 weeks. going to let her just sleep there until she decides she's ready to move

got her a heated bed for her to sleep on because who wouldn't want that? oh she'd rather just sleep on the floor... cats

oh my god, welcome home gizmo!!

edit: she is certainly starting to look like her namesake

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
insert joke about feeding after midnight

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

hooray, gizmo is home! :toot: nice to see she hasn't lost any of her grump

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

Welcome home Gizmo! I hope she's getting all the scritches.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

flyboi posted:

guess who's home!

holy poo poo.

I'm so glad she's home and doing well but holy poo poo did I laugh.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
right now i'm just letting her rest as she didn't want to do anything but sleep after getting out of the carrier

i gotta put drops in her eye though in 20 minutes so we'll see how she feels after that

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

flyboi posted:

guess who's home!

not gonna lie - that cat looks like poo poo

hi Gizmo :3: glad you're home

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

flyboi posted:

right now i'm just letting her rest as she didn't want to do anything but sleep after getting out of the carrier

i gotta put drops in her eye though in 20 minutes so we'll see how she feels after that

we'll always remember you

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

devmd01 posted:

why is anniecat not inside? :ohdear:

she belongs to some neighbour near :siren:my boyfriend:siren:'s house and they in their infinite wisdom have decided she's an outdoor cat

the boyfriend's landlady has decreed that she is not allowed in the house because she might carry fleas (she doesn't) and because 'she walks around everywhere'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYdEfRLK3gU

no joke the landlady got home just now, let her inside 'to warm up' and booted her out a minute and a half later

meanwhile my rear end was sitting on a nearly frozen deck chair for forty goddamn minutes because i am too stupid to live

if i wasn't unemployed i would steal that fukken cat in a heartbeat

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

BOX DAY

I'd be ok with babou doing that IF HE HAD LET ME FINISH TAKING poo poo OUT OF THE BOX.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Edminster posted:

steal that fukken cat

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

flyboi posted:

guess who's home!

woah

congrats gizmo and flyboi!

the unabonger fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Nov 23, 2013

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

flyboi posted:

guess who's home!

oh that poor Gizmo. Sleep well, grumpy survivor

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

flyboi posted:

guess who's home!

hey Gizmo that is a cool new look you've got there

Schindler's Fist
Jul 22, 2004
Weasels! Get 'em off me! Aaaa!

flyboi posted:

guess who's home!

Awwwww oh my god this is a new level of grump. Gizmo still has most all of his ears, that's great. Well done flyboi!

edit: grumpsniep

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Golden-i posted:

not gonna lie - that cat looks like poo poo

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Edminster posted:

someone please kill me

embrace it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Schindler's Fist posted:

Awwwww oh my god this is a new level of grump. Gizmo still has most all of his ears, that's great. Well done flyboi!

edit: grumpsniep

mods

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
saturday afternoon friends and fun

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

mod sassinator posted:

oh my god, welcome home gizmo!!

edit: she is certainly starting to look like her namesake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brett824
Mar 30, 2009

I could let these dreamkillers kill my self esteem or use the arrogance as the steam to follow my dream

Just a lil' bit of a radiator dangle.