Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

Chas McGill posted:

SAF is about 1.80 (5'11") and Gill looks about a foot taller. :catstare:

Fergie is also elevated a few extra inches because he's on the elevated part of the pavement. What a giant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Probably racist, this.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

It looks like Giroud's popping out of a box.

Aureus
Nov 20, 2006

The hands in this picture... everyone is doing something with their hands...

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Aureus posted:

Giroud is telling the guy on his left that if it's above the waist it doesn't count. The ref is just flexing because he isn't used to wearing tight shirts and wants to look impressive.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Good luck + bad keeping = this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxehvgTLDeg

Aureus
Nov 20, 2006

Soulex posted:

Giroud is telling the guy on his left that if it's above the waist it doesn't count. The ref is just flexing because he isn't used to wearing tight shirts and wants to look impressive.

Yeah I know I'm American and all that but I'm pretty sure that's more of a 'gently caress You' gesture our affable Frenchman is making.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Aureus posted:

Woah I hadn;t even noticed that...I just got Fedex arrowed......

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

pissy smelliott posted:

Woah I hadn;t even noticed that...I just got Fedex arrowed......

You'll never be able to not see any people doing things with their hands now. Welcome to my world.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Aureus posted:

Yeah I know I'm American and all that but I'm pretty sure that's more of a 'gently caress You' gesture our affable Frenchman is making.

That's my line :(

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

At least he has a good sense of humor.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

CisSTAR 19 posted:

That's great. Boruc owns.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Good tackle this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LgGRKeRNVU

mrg220t
Mar 5, 2007

Kitty no go hungry again with finger food!!!

CisSTAR 19 posted:

Who is it on the left?

Nvm: I answered it myself. It's Cryuff isn't it?

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

CisSTAR 19 posted:

I can respect this.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

loving brilliant, takes two of 'em out.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
He got the ball and the men.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

mrg220t posted:

Who is it on the left?

Nvm: I answered it myself. It's Cryuff isn't it?

Yes.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

There's no way Joe Cole could do that and not be injured for 6 games I'm calling photoshop.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9037532/

Ryan Giggs turns 40 next Friday.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Best West Ham move of the game.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Gif of Soldado puking on the pitch please.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

TraderStav posted:

Gif of Soldado puking on the pitch please.

That was Sandro

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

pik_d posted:

That was Sandro

Whoops, that's what happens when you watch early matches with three screaming kids. That's why I want the gif, I missed it!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
not jiff but here we go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yFcPconoQE

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

#topbanter

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Even Carlton Coles jokes are poo poo.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Gif of the Joe Allen miss

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Chris de Sperg posted:

Perspective presumably but apparently Gill is apparently a legit 6'5" so

I'm taller than that and Gill looks freakish in that picture.

:negative:

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

https://vine.co/v/hUOqEKIihpp

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
Old news:

A couple of months ago, PAOK midfielder Ergys Kace posted this photo on his Facebook.

This led to outrage among PAOK and other fans in Greece, UCK being considered a terrorist group. Ever since, he's been a persona non grata and hasn't played a match in ages, the consensus being he'll be booted during the January transfer season.

Today it was announced that he's an inked a deal with, of all teams, Lazio :newlol:

Mindy Tyrone
Mar 16, 2007

:sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden:
:sweden:
The goals from sundays norwegian cup final between Molde (blue/white) and Rosenborg (white/black).

The first goal came off a corner after Rosenborg tried to clear the ball but it ended up by Knut Olav Rindarøy who takes a shot and it goes in with a lucky bounce right in front of the keeper.

1-0 Molde

In the tradition of a goal follows a goal Mikkel Diskerud scores a beauty from past the penalty box to equalize the score.

1-1

After the half Rosenborg wins a corner and Tore Reginiussen slots it in past the defenders.

1-2 Rosenborg

Molde gets their own corner a little later in the half and... words don't do it justice. Beautiful volley by Jo Inge Berget.

2-2

Magne Hoseth, who after the game told a journalist that he'd never scored directly off a free kick, they've always been tapped in by someone else, was told by Solskjær before the game that he was going to be the first to take any free kick or penalty for this game. So he gives it a try and since the Rosenborg defenders are ignorant of the concept of "jumping" the ball curves beautifully into the corner.

3-2 Molde

Tommy Høiland stays on his feet in the penalty box and takes advantage of some poor defending to put the nail in the coffin at the 90th minute and secure Molde the cup trophy with the score 4-2.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Rape Culture Club posted:

Old news:

A couple of months ago, PAOK midfielder Ergys Kace posted this photo on his Facebook.

This led to outrage among PAOK and other fans in Greece, UCK being considered a terrorist group. Ever since, he's been a persona non grata and hasn't played a match in ages, the consensus being he'll be booted during the January transfer season.

Today it was announced that he's an inked a deal with, of all teams, Lazio :newlol:

Haha.

To be fair, most Greeks loving HATE Albanians. Just wearing the eagle would have caused outrage.

Regardless that it is a terrorist group. It's kind of strange because they were the other side of the conflict in Kosovo with Yugoslavia. Kosovo Liberation Army or Ushtria Çlirimtare e Kosovës if anyone was curious.

But yeah, Lazio is the perfect home for him. Cana is there too, so he'll have someone to talk to.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Mindy Tyrone posted:

The goals from sundays norwegian cup final between Molde (blue/white) and Rosenborg (white/black).

In the tradition of a goal follows a goal Mikkel Diskerud scores a beauty from past the penalty box to equalize the score.

1-1

I love that dude. I really hope he makes the World Cup roster for the US. He's young and really good, plus he's got great hair.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

top stuff m8, every match should be gif'd like this!

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

Mindy Tyrone posted:

Tommy Høiland stays on his feet in the penalty box and takes advantage of some poor defending to put the nail in the coffin at the 90th minute and secure Molde the cup trophy with the score 4-2.

I love his teammate yelling for a penalty while the guy gets up and just scores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Mindy Tyrone posted:

This was a good post. Top effort op.

• Locked thread