Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

Pissflaps posted:

Jozy is loving awful. A big lumbering piece of crap who gets paid a fortune to be professionally poo poo.

I hope he somehow fucks off back to some joke league like MLS or the Dutch one where he can go back to fooling idiots who literally don't understand football by converting tap ins.

But see, positioning on the field to make tap ins is a quality sought after in many strikers! See all of CONCACAF 2013 Gold cup top goalscorer and 2x MLS Golden Boot Chris Wondowlowskisw goals in the gold cup!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!
Actually MLS is a great league and Jozy didn't score nearly as well in it as he did in the Dutch league even though he was on a big money MLS team. Dempsey also can't score in the MLS, the league is top notch.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Excited for the chart update

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
someone find some interviews with him at the start of the season and see what promises he made

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

80085 posted:

Actually MLS is a great league and Jozy didn't score nearly as well in it as he did in the Dutch league even though he was on a big money MLS team. Dempsey also can't score in the MLS, the league is top notch.

Is Jaime Moreno, Boro reject, still all time MLS top scorer ?

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!

Pissflaps posted:

Is Jaime Moreno, Boro reject, still all time MLS top scorer ?

Nah Landon Donovan is

Moreno is 3rd now, too many great players in MLS pushing him down the list

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

80085 posted:

Good troll mate.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TheBigAristotle posted:

Excited for the chart update

I think tbp retired from posting so we may never know if Jozy scored.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
What I don't understand is how Jozy could score all those goals in the Dutch league, the league which is, most recently, also responsibly for Premier League players like Louis Suarez and Robin van Persie.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

oliwan posted:

What I don't understand is how Jozy could score all those goals in the Dutch league, the league which is, most recently, also responsibly for Premier League players like Louis Suarez and Robin van Persie.

Why is that difficult to understand?

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Its simple really, Suarez is a racist and RvP is a rapist, Jozy just needs to find a niche

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

oliwan posted:

Here's a top tip: the Eredivisie is a loving horrid league

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

belgend posted:

Here's a top tip: the Eredivisie is a loving horrid league

For anyone wondering just how bad it is read the most recent posts in the Eredivisie thread lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

oliwan posted:

Good players and poo poo players alike are able to score for fun against lovely Dutch teams. How are you not getting this?

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

oliwan posted:

Do you always have to come in to defend the Eredivise? It's a poo poo league that happens to produce as many poo poo players as great players what is your loving deal?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bony has scored 4 goals so far, still a long way from his 31 in the Eredivisie.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Hegav posted:

Bony has scored 4 goals so far, still a long way from his 31 in the Eredivisie.

No but the Eredivise gave the premier league RVP and Suarez. So you're wrong.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Modus Trollens posted:

Its simple really, Suarez is a racist and RvP is a rapist, Jozy just needs to find a niche

I think the time is right for the first trans-woman in professional football and he already doesn't pass.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

oliwan posted:

The Dutch national team also has a few cool and good players like Robben and van Persie but the actual team is awful and hasn't won anything since the 80's (their sole trophy), so maybe it's just a case of some gold nuggets digging their way out of a turd of a country.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mean Bean Machine posted:

The Dutch national team also has a few cool and good players like Robben and van Persie but the actual team is awful and hasn't won anything since the 80's (their sole trophy), so maybe it's just a case of some gold nuggets digging their way out of a turd of a country.

They made it to the final of the last world cup?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

oliwan posted:

With the form Sneijder was in at the time, he could have dragged New Zealand to the final.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

oliwan posted:

Do you get a trophy for that?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

serious gaylord posted:

Do you get a trophy for that?

A silver medal.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbTT1kC-xd4

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!

Already been posted in this thread

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

80085 posted:

Already been posted in this thread

so?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Jozy's proper rubbish isn't he. I mean my goodness.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
He's awful.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
I believe in Jozy

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

cheers

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
I check the key every time, I just want to see a Smiling Jozy pop up on the chart

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

If we get a full line, can we turn the chart in for a prize or something?

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

R. Mute posted:

If we get a full line, can we turn the chart in for a prize or something?

a big money move to the MLS perhaps

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

This is a good one

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
"Confectionio Excellentiae" -Jozy, at a Cinnabon during the next international break

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

"Confectionio Excellentiae" -Jozy, at a Cinnabon during the next international break

More like "That'll be four dollars please".

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
Score some freakin' goals please Jozy I can't believe I imagined Harry Redknapp winding down his window for this poo poo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Ninpo posted:

More like "That'll be four dollars please".

*falls over before he can close the deal*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I said 9 goals! What was I thinking?!

• Locked thread