Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you getting the Wii U?
This poll is closed.
Yes 9031 65.25%
No 1191 8.60%
Maybe 808 5.84%
I'm an idiot 460 3.32%
Waluigi 1603 11.58%
Waa 748 5.40%
Total: 13841 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Chronojam posted:

Is it really true that Ice Climbers suck? I know this isn't a game made for the competitive scene but I have seen some crazy stuff out of people who main Ice Climbers.

I'm sure there are people that are good with them but they are easily the most difficult character to learn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Chris Christie posted:

(pissed about a sequel finally coming out and being on a handheld system, drat I hope Nintendo puts portable game on the virtual console someday)

Buy a 3DSXL. DO IT. It's one of the best systems currently available.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Chronojam posted:

Is it really true that Ice Climbers suck? I know this isn't a game made for the competitive scene but I have seen some crazy stuff out of people who main Ice Climbers.

Ice Climbers are one of the better characters in Melee/Brawl. Hell, he's ranked second best in Brawl's tier lists.

When people say ICs suck, it's usually either because they dislike how a character from a NES title nobody cared about got in Brawl over Ridley(ie. me), or because they hate how every competitive match with a IC player turns into a grab fest since the true strength of the character is being able to infinite grab you to death.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I always liked the inclusion of the obscure characters (though R.O.B. was pretty lame). I'll certainly take them over alot of the clones. I'm not really huge into Smash Bros though so whatever.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.

flyboi posted:

You can somewhat do things out of order. A major tip that would've saved me some frustration - when you get to the 'hunt' (you will realize it shortly) make sure you go back to the auction house as they have a special sail for your boat they added into the Wii U version that makes the portion much less painful. I wish I had known that before I was almost finished with the hunt because it would've saved me a week's worth of sailing and cursing.

You can actually get that sail much earlier, right after the first dungeon I believe.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Chris Christie posted:

How is Wind Waker HD? Somehow I missed buying Wind Waker on GameCube, so it will be an all new game for me. Is the game pretty open to you like LTTP? Can you do things out of order at times?

As long as you look at the box and don't go "Ugh, what is this Cel-da bullshit?!?" you'll be fine. It had a few little niggling things with it but most of that has been fixed up in the HD remake. Its really a gorgeous game (so much so the Gamecube version still stands up super well where it's much harder to go back and play Ocarina of Time now unless you grab the 3DS version) and is pretty epic in scale. Plus one of the better Gannondorf fights.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Commissar Ken posted:

As long as you look at the box and don't go "Ugh, what is this Cel-da bullshit?!?" you'll be fine. It had a few little niggling things with it but most of that has been fixed up in the HD remake. Its really a gorgeous game (so much so the Gamecube version still stands up super well where it's much harder to go back and play Ocarina of Time now unless you grab the 3DS version) and is pretty epic in scale. Plus one of the better Gannondorf fights.

It feels weird to say that because all 3 of the 3D Gannondorf fights kick massive rear end.

Kilazar
Mar 23, 2010

flyboi posted:

You can somewhat do things out of order. A major tip that would've saved me some frustration - when you get to the 'hunt' (you will realize it shortly) make sure you go back to the auction house as they have a special sail for your boat they added into the Wii U version that makes the portion much less painful. I wish I had known that before I was almost finished with the hunt because it would've saved me a week's worth of sailing and cursing.

You can get the sail as soon as you are able to go to auctions. It's I think the first thing they will ever auction.

*edit* Ok the auction is random, I just got lucky. But you can get the sail as soon as you complete Dragonroost.

Kilazar fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Nov 25, 2013

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Austrian mook posted:

It feels weird to say that because all 3 of the 3D Gannondorf fights kick massive rear end.

I'd actually forgotten most of Twilight Princess. I remember enjoying that game a lot. Nintendo should give the GameCube version a Wii U upgrade.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Coq au Nandos posted:

I'd actually forgotten most of Twilight Princess. I remember enjoying that game a lot. Nintendo should give the GameCube version a Wii U upgrade.

There's a reason you forgot most of it.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Back when I first got my Wii U, my brother made his own separate user Mii that signed in with a Nintendo Network ID (or maybe just a club nintendo ID? I forget exactly how the distinction works). If he ends up getting his own Wii U, will that cause problems? Nothing was ever purchased with his user Mii selected or anything like that. Anything related to the eShop on this console has always been done with my own user account.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Coq au Nandos posted:

They considered it, along with Skyward Sword and Wind Waker. Went with Wind Waker since the art design makes it a timeless game. It only took six months to actually do I guess so I don't see why Nintendo wouldn't do it for more Zelda games. Just let me use the Spinner more damnit!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

They considered it, along with Skyward Sword and Wind Waker. Went with Wind Waker since the art design makes it a timeless game. It only took six months to actually do I guess so I don't see why Nintendo wouldn't do it for more Zelda games. Just let me use the Spinner more damnit!

I imagine it sold pretty well, so that'd be good.

While I imagine the rumoured Majora's Mask remake will be on the 3DS, I'd love to see a proper Wii U game that puts OoT and MM back to back with updated art and mechanics. They were the definitive 3D Zeldas for me.

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

So shocked someone got me an avatar!

Coq au Nandos posted:

They were the definitive 3D Zeldas for me.
They were the definitive 3D Zeldas period. That's what definitive means.

As much as I like revisiting old favorites, I don't think the Wii U is best served by a bunch of remakes. Though with ALBW revisiting the world of ALTTP, revisiting Hyrule as a temporal and spacial setting might be neat. Seeing what happened to the Hero of Time in the Child Timeline after he grows up naturally, or fast-forwarding a few generations down from Skyward Sword and giving us a fledgling Hyrule kingdom trying to make a name for itself.

kazz
Feb 27, 2007

Black Bean has a tendency to stare and likes to hide.

Minidust posted:

Back when I first got my Wii U, my brother made his own separate user Mii that signed in with a Nintendo Network ID (or maybe just a club nintendo ID? I forget exactly how the distinction works). If he ends up getting his own Wii U, will that cause problems? Nothing was ever purchased with his user Mii selected or anything like that. Anything related to the eShop on this console has always been done with my own user account.

If he gets a new Wii U, he won't be able to use the same Nintendo Network ID that's on your Wii U. I know this because I bought my own Wii U after having a Nintendo Network ID on my brother's, and after too much time spent frustratedly Googling, I think I determined there's nothing to be done but create a new ID. I looked up deleting the account from the other Wii U, but it mostly looked like I was out of luck using my own username.

It did appear, though, that I could unlink my Club Nintendo account from my brother's Wii U and link it to my new Nintendo Network ID on my Wii U, but I haven't tried it yet as my brother's Wii U isn't connected to the internet currently.

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum

Chaltab posted:

As much as I like revisiting old favorites, I don't think the Wii U is best served by a bunch of remakes. Though with ALBW revisiting the world of ALTTP, revisiting Hyrule as a temporal and spacial setting might be neat. Seeing what happened to the Hero of Time in the Child Timeline after he grows up naturally, or fast-forwarding a few generations down from Skyward Sword and giving us a fledgling Hyrule kingdom trying to make a name for itself.

I like the idea of a post Skyward Sword game. I'd also enjoy something based in the new Hyrule from Spirit Tracks on a home console. While I don't want to be conducting a train again, maybe they could be used for fast travel. Either way, it would be nice to get more games based on a Hyrule that isn't just your standard Hyrule field/Death Mountain/Zora's Domain.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Chaltab posted:

Yes, the last thing we need are more 3D Zelda games that use the exact same mechanics from 1998. I appreciate having games like Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker given a little bit more polish and released on modern platforms, but I still enjoy the original versions enough that it doesn't really matter to me. I'd love to see a new 3D game using everything they learned from A Link Between Worlds, using the Wii U hardware to make a completely seamless world.

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

So shocked someone got me an avatar!
Well, I don't think there's anything wrong with the mechanics of the 3D Zeldas. Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword played like a dream (certain uses of motion control notwithstanding), but the structure and pacing were seriously flawed--and that's not a problem unique to the 3D Zeldas because I felt that Spirit Tracks had the same problem: it played well, but the structure has become too predictible and routine. Having a central dungeon that you returned to several times was a novel idea in Phantom Hourglass but Spirit Tracks copied it wholesale in a different context and there was no novelty to mitigate the monotony.

Just compare it to the Mario series: they tried a bigger shinier sequel to Mario 64 one time, and it didn't go over all that well, even with the FLUDD gimmick to change things up a bit. Still a great game, but not a revelation. Galaxy and its sequel didn't change the base mechanics of 64/Sunshine that much they changed the structure from exploration and collection to focused obstacle courses that are mostly about getting from point A to point B.

That's the sort of refocus that I think is making ALBW work, and it's what I think the Zelda series needs.

(Also, Contrast to Metroid: Other M, which after three critically succesful translations of the Metroid franchises core gameplay into 3D, taking into account the sort of pacing and interface changes that would best make that possible, the next game is a huge mechanical and thematic overhaul that has Samus fighting alongside NPCs and doing ninja moves to Ridley's face.)

Edit: Actually come to think of it, Ninja moves to Ridley's face are okay.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Chaltab posted:

Edit: Actually come to think of it, Ninja moves to Ridley's face are okay.

Ninja moves to Ridley's face were the best part of the game and basically the reason why they hired Team Ninja to make the game. So they naturally put Sakamoto in charge, a guy who's admitted in interviews that he doesn't understand the analog stick and wanted to make a 2D game, something Team Ninja had never done before. Other M was their attempt at meeting him halfway, doing what they can to make a cool game within the scope of the game Sakamoto wanted them to make. (hell, they had to fight with him to even let them do 3D, and he said they could do it if they made a prototype that used the D-pad, which is the base for the game we got)

If they had just made the Ninja Gaiden clone they wanted to make we would have had a pretty drat cool game. What we got instead was... well, just calling it abysmal is being far, far too kind.

Rocco
Mar 15, 2003

Hey man. You're number one. Put it. In. The Bucket.

SatansBestBuddy posted:

What we got instead was... well, just calling it abysmal is being far, far too kind.

I think it's more fitting to call it "polarizing." There are plenty of people who enjoyed it for what it was. I knew it was gonna be full of goofy bullshit and had a ton of fun playing it.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Am I the only one who thinks the hate for Twilight Princess is really unfair? I mean, I don't think it's as good as WW or OOT and the like but it's still a 10/10 game for me. The environments were gorgeous and it had a massive fun world and tons of great sidequests and fantastic dungeons. I loved it, the visual style stands out especially well. Same with Skyward Sword.

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

[culla=big red]TufFEE did nO THINg W̡RA̸NG[/read]

Austrian mook posted:

Am I the only one who thinks the hate for Twilight Princess is really unfair? I mean, I don't think it's as good as WW or OOT and the like but it's still a 10/10 game for me. The environments were gorgeous and it had a massive fun world and tons of great sidequests and fantastic dungeons. I loved it, the visual style stands out especially well. Same with Skyward Sword.

I like TP more and more over the years, it's a really good game. Its biggest flaw is the opening can feel quite long and handholdy and boring to a lot of people, but I really liked the way it set things up personally. It's a question of taste, really. It's the closest the series (not counting Skyward Sword as I haven't played it) has come to being epic in a really big way, but it's held back by Nintendo not really being willing to give it a decent, less generically Zelda-y story and sticking a little too much to their guns, at least in my opinion. I mean, wasn't the music still just MIDIs and stuff instead of being properly orchestral? The series, like all of Nintendo's older properties, is trying to be 'like Zelda' instead of being true to the things that the older games were shooting for in the first place, despite their technical limitations.

Edit: VVVV Also those things.

Hbomberguy fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Nov 26, 2013

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Austrian mook posted:

What I hate about Twilight Princess is that it kind of feels like a "paint by numbers" entry into the series. Especially coming off of Wind Waker, it just feels like they play things too safe and it's completely boring as a result. It's kind of like "Ocarina of Time: Slightly Worse Edition."

Also, it's way too goddamn easy. A total of one enemy in the entire game deals one full heart of damage, and it's not even the final boss.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

DarkHamsterlord posted:

What I hate about Twilight Princess is that it kind of feels like a "paint by numbers" entry into the series. Especially coming off of Wind Waker, it just feels like they play things too safe and it's completely boring as a result. It's kind of like "Ocarina of Time: Slightly Worse Edition."

Also, it's way too goddamn easy. A total of one enemy in the entire game deals one full heart of damage, and it's not even the final boss.

I'm not entirely convinced the Zelda mechanics work very well with heavy dificulty. At least, not in 3D, I mean, all the bosses are like a puzzle you have to figure out and aside from Skyward Sword, the combat isn't really complex enough to merit heavy difficulty. That said, TP is pretty ridiculous. There's a difference between realizing your combat isn't really the focus of the game and making it so there's no way I'm ever going to die. I played TP for 100% completion a couple weeks ago and I can count the number of times I got hit aside from the pit of 100 trials on 2 hands. But hey, there's always the 3 heart run! :v:

E: There are hard things in that game though, like.... the ICE LEAF RACE :argh:

E2: That said it is very formulaic but in an easy comforting way. It's easy and safe, like going back and playing Super Mario Sunshine again.

E3: God Lake Hylia in that game was loving beautiful

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Austrian mook posted:

But hey, there's always the 3 heart run! :v:

A three heart run is just silly when you can take five+ hits without dying, though. When I did my three heart run of Twilight Princess (also no bottles, etc.) I died less than five times, and most (if not all) of my deaths were brought about by the aforementioned single enemy in the game that deals a full heart of damage. (It actually deals two! The next strongest attack in the game behind his hits for 3/4 of a heart)

It really is pretty much impossible to die in that game, to an absurd degree. Zelda games are always easy, but Twilight Princess took it to an extreme level, even beyond Wind Waker.

That said, it's not a bad game. I think it's earned at least an 8.8 out of 10.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

DarkHamsterlord posted:

A three heart run is just silly when you can take five+ hits without dying, though. When I did my three heart run of Twilight Princess (also no bottles, etc.) I died less than five times, and most (if not all) of my deaths were brought about by the aforementioned single enemy in the game that deals a full heart of damage. (It actually deals two! The next strongest attack in the game behind his hits for 3/4 of a heart)

It really is pretty much impossible to die in that game, to an absurd degree. Zelda games are always easy, but Twilight Princess took it to an extreme level, even beyond Wind Waker.

That said, it's not a bad game. I think it's earned at least an 8.8 out of 10.

What enemy is that btw? I'm not entirely sure I remember. Also, couple the 5? bottles you get in that game and you really are invincible! :v:

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
I have no problem with Zelda bosses being puzzles. My problem is that you have to do essentially the same thing three times in a row and it's easy and boring once you've figured it out. Only perhaps two bosses required you to think at all and not just immediately use the dungeons gimmick to kill it.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Renoistic posted:

I have no problem with Zelda bosses being puzzles. My problem is that you have to do essentially the same thing three times in a row and it's easy and boring once you've figured it out. Only perhaps two bosses required you to think at all and not just immediately use the dungeons gimmick to kill it.

Neither do I, sorry if it came across that way. I just love finding a massive beast and slowly and surely trampling it down. I do wish that they were more involved though, I want them to get more moves, figure out what I'm doing and adapt. Also, Twilight Princess was probably the worst game for not using your items outside of the dungeon. You get the Arrows right after the slingshot and more than a couple items are basically just ways to remove walls. Wind Waker was actually the best in the series in this regard.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Chaltab posted:

Just compare it to the Mario series: they tried a bigger shinier sequel to Mario 64 one time, and it didn't go over all that well, even with the FLUDD gimmick to change things up a bit

I think you've kind of got it backwards. People wanted a bigger, shinier Mario 64. Sunshine actually feels a lot smaller - there are 7 worlds in Sunshine vs 12 in 64, plus the worlds in Sunshine have less visual variety so it feels like there's less content, plus in 64 you have more freedom to explore worlds in whatever order you want.

Rocco
Mar 15, 2003

Hey man. You're number one. Put it. In. The Bucket.

Austrian mook posted:

I think Twilight Princess is the best paced console Zelda game. I like it better than WW or OOT. Both the latter I like, but have portions so boring I have no desire to replay them again. TP has a total snoozefest opening, but I can play the rest over and over. I -love- Twilight Princess.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
The overworld in Twilight Princess is dull as dishwater, there's almost nothing to actually do in a big open environment. Some bugs to find, a few hidden caves and uh... that's it. If there was about 10 times as many hidden things and uses for the dungeon items it would be a much better game.

It sure looks pretty though.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Twilight Princess wasn't a bad game but, as was aid, ti was the first Zelda game that really felt by numbers. The Dungeons were really good and it had a pretty okay plot for a Zelda game but everything else was underwhelming and even the stuff that I just mentioned as being good, still didn't didn't seem to be trying anything new and in many ways felt less interesting then what had come before them.

For me at least Twilight Princess wasn't helped by coming right off me playing Okami, which is a game that despite it's flaws really was trying alot of new stuff (and is incidentally also one of my favorite games ever).

Really, no post Windwaker Zelda has really impressed me all that much though. They're all still great games worth playing but they have a really high water makr to hit that they just don't seem to actually be trying to hit.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
My big problem with Twilight Princess, apart from the endless opening, is that half the time I can't see poo poo. The art style is bloomy and brown and indistinct as all hell, especially in the Twilight Realm, and it made navigating the world a pain in the rear end.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

The overworld in Twilight Princess is dull as dishwater, there's almost nothing to actually do in a big open environment. Some bugs to find, a few hidden caves and uh... that's it. If there was about 10 times as many hidden things and uses for the dungeon items it would be a much better game.

It sure looks pretty though.

Isn't the same basically true of OOT though? I really like the empty world. You really get a sense of grandiose and loneliness like you don't in any of the other games.

Polo-Rican posted:

I think you've kind of got it backwards. People wanted a bigger, shinier Mario 64. Sunshine actually feels a lot smaller - there are 7 worlds in Sunshine vs 12 in 64, plus the worlds in Sunshine have less visual variety so it feels like there's less content, plus in 64 you have more freedom to explore worlds in whatever order you want.

That's funny because Sunshine is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than Super Mario 64

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Austrian mook posted:

What enemy is that btw? I'm not entirely sure I remember. Also, couple the 5? bottles you get in that game and you really are invincible! :v:

The big ogre guy you fight in the burning building just before the Arbiter's Grounds. A second one appears in the final dungeon as well.

robodex
Jun 6, 2007

They're what's for dinner
I've personally never been able to get into any Zelda games because they've all seemed so... badly designed? It's hard to explain but from the ones I've played (full disclosure: only up to OOT) they give you the illusion of it being a massive, open world but in reality you're supposed to do stuff in more or less as specific order. An order, by the way, that it doesn't always make clear. It could be I just didn't "get it" but I found especially for the pre-N64 games I spent most of my time trying to figure out where the gently caress the game wanted me to go. OOT sort of felt the same way when I tried playing it on my 3DS but I just didn't think it was that interesting of a game.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Austrian mook posted:

Isn't the same basically true of OOT though? I really like the empty world. You really get a sense of grandiose and loneliness like you don't in any of the other games.

Compare Twilight Princess to Wind Waker, there's stuff in every section of the ocean (something major or minor) and random treasures and other things to actually interact with. I can't really recall much of anything significant in the Twilight Princess version of Hyrule.

More reason for anyone who hasn't played Wind Waker to go and PLAY WIND WAKER.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

robodex posted:

I've personally never been able to get into any Zelda games because they've all seemed so... badly designed? It's hard to explain but from the ones I've played (full disclosure: only up to OOT) they give you the illusion of it being a massive, open world but in reality you're supposed to do stuff in more or less as specific order. An order, by the way, that it doesn't always make clear. It could be I just didn't "get it" but I found especially for the pre-N64 games I spent most of my time trying to figure out where the gently caress the game wanted me to go. OOT sort of felt the same way when I tried playing it on my 3DS but I just didn't think it was that interesting of a game.

You may have a better time with A Link Between Worlds. It does that open world thing, except it's actually designed for you to go to the dungeons in any order you want (with one exception; one dungeon gives you an item required for another), so you never encounter the problem of wandering around trying to find the correct place to go.

Also, all the post-N64 games make it extremely clear where you're supposed to go, sometimes to a fault. (Skyward Sword with it's millions of unskippable, slow-rear end text boxes that constantly repeat the same information you've already heard two dozen times)

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Compare Twilight Princess to Wind Waker, there's stuff in every section of the ocean (something major or minor) and random treasures and other things to actually interact with. I can't really recall much of anything significant in the Twilight Princess version of Hyrule.

More reason for anyone who hasn't played Wind Waker to go and PLAY WIND WAKER.

Couldn't I just argue that that's sort of the point? Much in the same way I love sailing island to island and it taking minutes, I really enjoyed the desolate rides across the plains with that awesome hyrule field theme (best in the series IMO) with the sun rising in the back, knowing that this is it, my time, the time to save my friends and hyrule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Purple D. Link
May 17, 2011

HE IS THE HERO
I liked TP a lot more than WW honestly. WW has a great art style/graphics and charm but...that's kind of it. It's really short, and it felt like they had planned for there to be a lot more to the game but rushed it out because the Gamecube was selling poorly. Just my guess anyway.

I'm not even just talking about dungeon count, since Majora's Mask only had 4 main dungeons but it still felt like there was more to do in that than WW. WW had the ocean but what was there to do in it? Most of the islands were just some patches of dirt with some enemies and items on them. I felt like WW just had a ton of wasted potential.

• Locked thread