Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
Ugh, my immersion is just rock bottom right now. Where did these guys learn how to act?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-428/
This play's script certainly is strange!

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
And now Legato has a legit reason to throw them all into the dungeon for RUINING HIS PLAY :byodood:

Cue battle music!

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?

Kikas posted:

And now Legato has a legit reason to throw them all into the dungeon for RUINING HIS PLAY :byodood:

Cue battle music!
I found the perfect choice.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

The only reason Legato hasn't said anything yet is that he must be so furious his eyes are about to pop off.

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Is there anything here I can swing from?

Not this?

Edit: Fixed the URL. Curse you clipboard.

Heavy Zed fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Nov 20, 2013

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Xbone reviews are not good music.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-429/

Man, the staging for this play must've been a nightmare to set up.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Dragonatrix posted:

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-429/

Man, the staging for this play must've been a nightmare to set up.

Acting is a tough gig, man. You never know when you'll work with friends, or work with enemies, or have someone toss a star at your head from the direction of a seemingly closed-off theater roof.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Can't help but wonder if there's some truth behind Bacon's acting.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
So any bets on if this is Peridot?

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Matlock Birthmark posted:

So any bets on if this is Peridot?

It's a green star. It's Peridot.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

The only bets are on whether or not she's also part of the play.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

She probably had a non-speaking role as a cloud, but we all know how she's green with envy.

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

"Oh, y'know. Murder stuff."

Blackheart posted:

She probably had a non-speaking role as a cloud, but we all know how she's green with envy.

Green with envy because Bacon was the one who got the role of a witch, and not her?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

HelloWinter posted:

Green with envy because Bacon was the one who got the role of a witch, and not her?

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-430/

YEAH, LOOKS LIKE IT

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Bundere

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Peridot? Why did you dress like Bacon?

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Peridot is probably the cutest character in the comic and her interactions with Almond are the best.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I can just feel Legato seething off-panel.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

majormonotone posted:

Peridot is probably the cutest character in the comic and her interactions with Almond are the best.

They ooze :3:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Neo_Crimson posted:

Yeah if these constant interruptions don't trigger a boss battle I don't know what's going on with this diversion.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

VanSandman posted:

Yeah if these constant interruptions don't trigger a boss battle I don't know what's going on with this diversion.

And Peridot's magic might be enough to bring Legato's (stolen) mystical shenanigans to a level of parity for a good fight.

Fred is on
Dec 25, 2007

Riders...
IN SPACE!

VanSandman posted:

Like Gigi would miss an opportunity to have a Paper Mario 2-style stage fight.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

I think my favorite little detail is how Peridot's hair is unkempt and messy from her clearly doing it herself in a frantic hurry to beat Bacon to the punch.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!

Archenteron posted:

And Peridot's magic might be enough to bring Legato's (stolen) mystical shenanigans to a level of parity for a good fight.

I just realized that the instruments acknowledging that there used to be a different Legato means that they've been around for the whole time. Like yeah, there was the original Legato, but he was still stylish enough that he needed a whole company of enchanted instruments to conduct his musicals.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

majormonotone posted:

Cordelia Peridot said pretty much no man is good enough for her i thought that once but then i realized im a lesbian is Cordelia Peridot a lesbian this is very important to me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Xander77 posted:

Cordelia Peridot said pretty much no man is good enough for her i thought that once but then i realized im a lesbian is Cordelia Peridot a lesbian this is very important to me

She's like 9 man.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

pandaK posted:

She's like 9 man.
Do I need to put quotes around that thing? I kinda thought the strikethrough would be enough.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken
He was copy pasting a tumblr question from Gigi's blog, if anyone wants to know what happened there.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I hope we all learned a valuable lesson about quoting without telling anyone you are quoting.

Edit:

Neo_Crimson posted:

Whitenoise Poster fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Nov 26, 2013

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

It's the tsun tsun part that elevates this from funny to masterpiece. :allears:

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
So... what's going on with Noiseblaster's doomsday laser during all this? You know, the one that was at 99% charge like fifty pages ago.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Probably still at 99%.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Doopliss's theme was a pretty good battle theme for Bacon, but I'd argue the best one for Peridot is probably this one.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

ProfessorProf posted:

So... what's going on with Noiseblaster's doomsday laser during all this? You know, the one that was at 99% charge like fifty pages ago.

It's one of those status indicators that gets to 100% then wraps back to 0 again for a few rotations.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Matlock Birthmark posted:

It's one of those status indicators that gets to 100% then wraps back to 0 again for a few rotations.

As completion approaches 100%, time to completion approaches infinity.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

ProfessorProf posted:

It's synced up to fire when Legato loses his temper. And then Noisemaster comes down on the theatre for a DOUBLE BOSSFIGHT.

...aaaaany second now.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-431/

It's okay Bacon, you'll understand when you're older.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-431/

A metacritic score of 20/100