Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Phenix Rising posted:

What actually happened that was worse than The Giant beating up all of the Horsemen by himself?

If I remember correctly, the NWO were already beating the crap out of the Horsemen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I liked it better than the proposed angle actually.

http://youtu.be/qTyTlLlg1iI

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think Natalya might be legitimately nuts.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Phenix Rising posted:

What actually happened that was worse than The Giant beating up all of the Horsemen by himself?

Heh, oops. The NWO beat up the dungeon of doom AND the Horsemans at the same time which killed the Horsemas heat for the War Games match they were going to have in a few weeks.

edit: They took the issue down. Vinny :argh:

double edit: And this all came about because Davey Boy Smith reneged and resigned with WWF instead of WCW to be a memeber of the NWO.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Is...is there Tuesday Nitro?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
If there isn't I will show a mystery TNA PPV at 10.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Halloween Jack posted:

Is...is there Tuesday Nitro?

:( I already bumped one thread

Tonight is WW3 96!

King Mystery Jr vs Ultimate Dragon for a shitload of belts
Psychosis vs Deano Machino for one belt
Outsiders vs Faces of Fear vs Nasty Boys for two belts
Sherri vs Rob Parker for THE loving WORST FEUD IN WRESTLING

WORLD WAR THREE RING BATTLE ROYAL

8 PM!

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/BadMoviesWorseWrestling

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

LordPants posted:

Heh, oops. The NWO beat up the dungeon of doom AND the Horsemans at the same time which killed the Horsemas heat for the War Games match they were going to have in a few weeks.

edit: They took the issue down. Vinny :argh:

double edit: And this all came about because Davey Boy Smith reneged and resigned with WWF instead of WCW to be a memeber of the NWO.

Yeah it was 8 on 3 where the 3 completely destroyed the 8 and then here comes The Giant to help the completely outgunned nWo even the odds.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

ch3cooh posted:

Yeah it was 8 on 3 where the 3 completely destroyed the 8 and then here comes The Giant to help the completely outgunned nWo even the odds.
The original nWo was The Shield of their time :haw:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
World War 3 was pretty good. The two cruiserweight matches were the obvious highlights while the first 95% of the battle royal was obviously hard to follow nonsense. The end however, especially Luger's role in it was great.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Ultimo/Rey was the most Fire Pro match I've ever seen.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The Piper/Hogan setup, as its being revealed, is extremely awful. Did they run with this because both Flair and Sting were out on injury?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

The Piper/Hogan setup, as its being revealed, is extremely awful. Did they run with this because both Flair and Sting were out on injury?

Hogan didn't wrestle every PPV so no matter what he would only be on WW3 to do random BS.

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
How did Hogan get away with not having to work a full PPV schedule?
Especially when he was champ?

I mean, I get that a big fat guaranteed contract meant that he shouldn't personally care if he worked one show a year or 300, but why would WCW ever agree to that?

oldfan
Jul 22, 2007

"Mathewson pitched against Cincinnati yesterday. Another way of putting it is that Cincinnati lost a game of baseball."

Shiki Dan posted:

I mean, I get that a big fat guaranteed contract meant that he shouldn't personally care if he worked one show a year or 300, but why would WCW ever agree to that?

WCW was near-death in early 1994 and Bischoff was willing to give Hogan whatever he wanted to sign, which included a limited schedule and full creative control of anything Hogan was even semi-connected to (so basically the entire product).

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Shiki Dan posted:

Hogan was still a draw when he signed on (albeit not as much as had been) and the Hollywood/nWo angle helped him stay important. Plus he's good at politicking and Eric Bischoff seemed to do whatever he suggested.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Practically speaking it probably wasn't a good idea to have Hogan on 12 PPVs a year since if you wore out his welcome like they did in late 95 they would be on the hook for $600,000 every month with no return. Better to try to do big matches even if it meant a couple PPVs per year went without a champion.

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Practically speaking it probably wasn't a good idea to have Hogan on 12 PPVs a year since if you wore out his welcome like they did in late 95 they would be on the hook for $600,000 every month with no return. Better to try to do big matches even if it meant a couple PPVs per year went without a champion.

Yeah, it IS good business sense, which is why I always wondered why WCW actually did it :v:

I guess Hogan being good at politics and Bischoff being good at bending over backwards is good enough.

If only WWE could learn the lesson of not overexposing your stars...

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Are you ready for more Roddy Piper? More Hulk Hogan? More disturbing Liz angles? I have no idea if any of that will happen, but if it does it is tonight at 8 PM! http://www.psp-tv.com/r/BadMoviesWorseWrestling

We're moving towards Ultimate Dragon vs Malenko, titles vs titles so you can get hyped for that! I'll also be airing an amazing Paul Heyman promo before Nitro, so come early!

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Shiki Dan posted:

That always angered me as a kid that the WCW Champion rarely wrestled or defended the title.

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

Hogan rarely wrestled or defended the title, even when he was WWF champion.
I think perhaps his busiest year was the period between WM5-WM6, which is odd because he had just finished filming one movie was getting prepared to leave to film another.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Shiki Dan posted:

Hogan rarely wrestled or defended the title, even when he was WWF champion.
I think perhaps his busiest year was the period between WM5-WM6, which is odd because he had just finished filming one movie was getting prepared to leave to film another.

quote:

WWF @ St. Louis, MO - Kiel Auditorium - January 1, 1986 (5,400)
Jim Crockett Promotions ran the city the same night
Hillbilly Jim defeated Barry O
Cousin Luke pinned Nikolai Volkoff
Adrian Adonis defeated B Philips
The Iron Sheik defeated Cpl. Kirchner
Bob Orton Jr. defeated Ivan Putski
B. Brian Blair & Jim Brunzell defeated WWF Tag Team Champions Greg Valentine & Brutus Beefcake via disqualification
WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan pinned Terry Funk after hitting him with Jimmy Hart's megaphone

WWF @ Baltimore, MD - Arena - January 5, 1986 (13,000)
Pedro Morales defeated Moondog Spot
Jose Luis Rivera defeated Rene Goulet
Hercules defeated Lanny Poffo
Scott McGhee fought Tiger Chung Lee to a draw
WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan defeated WWF Tag Team Champion Brutus Beefcake
The Junkyard Dog defeated Greg Valentine via count-out
Cpl. Kirchner & King Tonga fought Nikolai Volkoff & the Iron Sheik to a no contest

WWF @ Philadelphia, PA - Spectrum - January 11, 1986 (19,710; sell out)
Televised on the PRISM Network - featured Dick Graham & Lord Alfred Hayes on commentary; included a 10-bell salute to the passing of former 76ers and pro wrestling announcer Dave Zinkoff:
Danny Spivey defeated Ron Shaw
Hercules defeated SD Jones
Jim Neidhart fought B. Brian Blair to a time-limit draw
Adrian Adonis pinned Tony Atlas at 10:30 after avoiding a charge into the corner and slamming Atlas' head into the turnbuckle
King Tonga defeated Tiger Chung Lee at 8:11 with a diving headbutt
WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant defeated King Kong Bundy, Big John Studd, & Bobby Heenan in a handicap match at 12:17 when Andre pinned Heenan with a boot to the face; during the bout, both Hogan and Andre bodyslammed Studd; after the contest, Andre was tied in the ring ropes while Studd held Hogan down for Bundy to hit a splash on him
Bret Hart pinned Ivan Putski at 5:49 with his feet on the ropes for leverage; after the bout, Putski hit the Polish Hammer on Hart
Ricky Steamboat pinned Don Muraco (w/ Mr. Fuji) in a No DQ, No count-out Judo Jacket match at 14:18 with a reverse cradle after blocking a suplex; after the bout, Muraco attacked Steamboat with Fuji's cane
Davey Boy Smith & the Dynamite Kid defeated WWF Tag Team Champions Greg Valentine & Brutus Beefcake (w/ Johnny V) via disqualification at 7:48 when Johnny V interfered

WWF / IW @ Montreal, Quebec - Forum - January 13, 1986 (20,000+; sell out)
The show originally featured a Hulk Hogan / Dino Bravo match but that was changed shortly before the card took place
Dennis Goulet defeated Yvon Laverdue at 8:19
The Fabulous Moolah defeated Suzan Starr at 12:33
Tony Parisi & Gino Brito Jr. defeated Frenchie Martin & El Lobo #1
Tony Atlas defeated El Lobo #2 at 7:28
King Tonga defeated Don Muraco
Dino Bravo defeated Big John Studd
WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan defeated Bob Orton Jr.

WWF @ Landover, MD - Capital Centre - January 18, 1986
Featured Gorilla Monsoon & Lord Alfred Hayes on commentary
Prime Time Wrestling - 2/3/86: SD Jones pinned Rene Goulet at 12:23 with a headbutt
Prime Time Wrestling - 2/3/86: George Wells pinned Barry O at 7:46 with a flying shoulderblock
Prime Time Wrestling - 2/3/86: Terry Funk pinned Dan Spivey at 8:30 after reversing a sunset flip into a roll up; after the bout, Funk attempted to use the branding iron on Spivey but Spivey cleared him from the ring
Prime Time Wrestling - 2/3/86: Randy Savage (w/ Miss Elizabeth) pinned Scott McGhee at 6:18 with the flying elbow drop; before and after the contest, Savage had a verbal confrontation with Gorilla Monsoon after Monsoon referred to him as the "not so Macho Man"
Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart defeated Davey Boy Smith & the Dynamite Kid at 19:47 when Hart pinned Dynamite after Neidhart reversed a cover behind the referee's back following a Dynamite superplex on Bret
Don Muraco (w/ Mr. Fuji) pinned Ricky Steamboat by hitting him in the throat with a foreign object after the referee took Fuji's cane from Steamboat (Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat)
WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan & Hillbilly Jim defeated King Kong Bundy & Big John Studd

WWF @ Richmond, VA - Coliseum - January 18, 1986 (11,910; 10,388 paid; sell out)
Featured Roddy Piper hosting a Piper's Pit segment
The Junkyard Dog vs. Terry Funk
Randy Savage vs. Geroge Steele
Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart vs. Davey Boy Smith & the Dynamite Kid
Ricky Steamboat vs. Don Muraco
WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan vs. Big John Studd
Also included Andre the Giant

WWF @ Richfield, OH - Coliseum - January 19, 1986
Pedro Morales defeated Barry O
SD Jones defeated Rene Goulet
King Tonga defeated Tiger Chung Lee
Hercules defeated George Wells
B. Brian Blair & Jim Brunzell defeated Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart
Don Muraco defeated Ricky Steamboat
Roddy Piper defeated Paul Orndorff in a lumberjack match
WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan defeated Randy Savage

WWF @ Minneapolis, MN - Met Center - January 20, 1986 (4,500)
SD Jones fought Tiger Chung Lee to a time-limit draw
Hercules pinned Lanny Poffo
King Tonga pinned Barry O
Adrian Adonis pinned George Wells
WWF IC Champion Tito Santana defeated Randy Savage via disqualification
Ricky Steamboat pinned Don Muraco
Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart defeated B. Brian Blair & Jim Brunzell
WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan defeated King Kong Bundy via disqualification

WWF @ Houston, TX - Summit - January 24, 1986 (10,000)
SD Jones vs. Hercules
Lanny Poffo vs. King Kong Bundy
George Steele & Cpl. Kirchner vs. the Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff
WWF Tag Team Champions Greg Valentine & Brutus Beefcake vs. WWF IC Champion Tito Santana & Pedro Morales
WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Savage

WWF @ St. Louis, MO - Kiel Auditorium - January 25, 1986 (8,000)
Danny Spivey defeated Steve Lombardi
Jim Brunzell defeated Barry O
The Junkyard Dog defeated Moondog Spot
Terry Funk defeated Ivan Putski
Cpl. Kirchner & George Steele defeated the Iron Sheik & Alexis Smirnoff (sub. for Nikolai Volkoff)
Paul Orndorff pinned Bob Orton Jr.
WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan defeated Roddy Piper via count-out

WWF @ Dayton, OH - Hara Arena - January 27, 1986

WWF @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - January 27, 1986 (20,225; sell out)
Televised on the MSG Network - included Gorilla Monsoon & Jesse Ventura on commentary:
Prime Time Wrestling - 2/17/86: Danny Spivey pinned Rene Goulet with a bulldog at 12:50
Prime Time Wrestling - 2/17/86: Iron Mike Sharpe fought George Wells to a time-limit draw at 18:37; the bell rang as both men were fighting on the floor
Prime Time Wrestling - 2/17/86: Ted Arcidi defeated Tiger Chung Lee via submission with a bearhug at 4:05
Prime Time Wrestling - 6/30/86: Paul Orndorff defeated Big John Studd (w/ Bobby Heenan) via disqualification at 5:26 when Heenan interfered as Orndorff attempted to bodyslam Studd; after the bout, Orndorff cleared Heenan from the ring
Prime Time Wrestling - 2/17/86: Terry Funk (w/ Jimmy Hart) pinned Scott McGhee at 9:44 after blocking a top rope attack by lifting his knees; after the bout, Funk branded McGhee
Randy Savage (w/ Miss Elizabeth) defeated WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan via count-out after Hogan hit the steel ring post shoulder-first at 8:33 when Elizabeth kept blocking Hogan from ramming Savage into the post; after the bout, Hogan put the challenger in a bearhug until officials and other wrestlers broke it up (Best of the WWF Vol. 7, Macho Man Randy Savage & Elizabeth)
Prime Time Wrestling - 2/17/86: Pedro Morales pinned Moondog Spot with a reverse roll up at 7:38; prior to the bout, Jesse Ventura interviewed Jack Lanza at ringside, introducing him as a new WWF executive
Prime Time Wrestling - 6/30/86: Sivi Afi pinned Ron Shaw at 6:27 with a flying bodypress; Afi was billed as 'Superfly Afi' for the bout
Adrian Adonis (w/ Jimmy Hart) defeated the Junkyard Dog via disqualification at 3:20 after JYD pushed the referee and hit Adonis with Hart's megaphone
George Steele (w/ Capt. Lou Albano) defeated Barry O via submission with the flying hammerlock at 1:18
WWF Tag Team Champions Greg Valentine & Brutus Beefcake (w/ Johnny V) defeated Davey Boy Smith & the Dynamite Kid (w/ Capt. Lou Albano) at 7:46 when Beefcake pinned Dynamite after Johnny V reversed Dynamite's pin attempt, putting Beefcake on top for the win

WWF @ Omaha, NE - Civic Auditorium - January 31, 1986 (9,949; sell out)
Jim Brunzell vs. Jim Neidhart
Bret Hart vs. B. Brian Blair
Mad Dog Vachon vs. Steve Lombardi
Tony Atlas vs. King Tonga
Dan Spivey vs. Terry Gibbs
WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan & Hillbilly Jim defeated Big John Studd & King Kong Bundy when Hogan pinned Studd with the legdrop

I just picked a random month and a random year. I'm assuming you mean to say he didn't wrestle much on TV, or PPV because the champ didnt' wrestle on TV often, and there weren't meany pay per views.

edit: There was a period around 2000 I think where Rock's schedule was kind of bizarre and he'd often do only 1 house show a weekend, some times he'd do them all. There was a period where I guess he was injured and he'd just do the TV tapings, and then maybe a tag match on a house-show somewhere and that was it. But, they were super low on talent then so it's possible they didn't' wanna risk injury

algebra testes fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Nov 20, 2013

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCVneEZfPwA#t=02m01s

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
One Nitro tonight, more Piper vs Hogan build, Malenko vs Jimmy Graffiti for one belt (instead of eight) Renegade, and a Sting music video for the ages:

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/BadMoviesWorseWrestling 8 PM for Nitro!

At 9:30 we'll be watching some Mad Dog Vachon classics.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Fall Brawl. Great undercard wrestling. Bad main events. And booking with more holes than Swiss Cheese. Welcome to WCW. That's how it has been. That's how it will be. If you want to see good matches, be happy because you'll get a lot of them on almost every PPV show now, just not on top. If you want to see good main event matches and don't care about the prelim matches, then you've got the WWF with Shawn Michaels, soon to have Bret Hart, and little undercard depth. If you want booking that makes sense within its own parameters, stick with ECW. When it comes to PPV, the choices are obvious and at least each side has one strong item on its plate to deliver.

:allears: Dave

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The real best quote from the 9/23/96 Observer:

quote:

Another angle is the return of Kurosawa (Manabu Nakanishi) from WCW with a major push. Kurosawa will have nine singles matches on this tour and if he loses more than half of them, he has to return to WCW.

Stipulations reached perfection in 1996.

Edit: Wow there are some great tidbits in this issue.

quote:

Real story. A woman called the WCW offices last week complaining because her five year old had spray painted NWO on her one year old.

quote:

Paul Wight had to buy the Cadillac they destroyed in the angle that aired on Saturday. They got a rented Cadillac that was supposed to be Lex Luger's car and the NWO destroyed it. They had an agreement with the rental place how much damage would be done and basically totally exceeded it in the heat of battle and Wight became the scapegoat.

quote:

Lots of heat in Columbus, GA regarding the Nitro show on 9/9 because it was advertised locally that Hogan, Hall, Nash and Sting would wrestle on the show, none of whom appeared in the building in front of the fans as the angle was done outside and they had no video wall in the building. That show drew both the largest live crowd (6,000) and largest live gate ($54,000) in the history of wrestling in Columbus, GA.

quote:

Neal Pruitt deserves much of the credit for the great production of the NWO segments. He splices in a lot of stuff that they don't even know is being filmed like when they laugh at each others' dirty jokes.

quote:

General feeling is that the reason they are going to vacate the world title is to get the belt off Hogan without having to get him to do a job.

I wonder if they were going to do a disputed finish at Havoc to vacate the belt and thus signed Piper with an agreement he could beat Hogan since it would be non title. Then, they do an about face and keep the belt on Hogan (he probably balked at vacating) and thus are left with Piper being told he can go over Hogan but Hogan holding the title. That would explain the Starrcade idiocy.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Nov 27, 2013

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

quote:

Neal Pruitt deserves much of the credit for the great production of the NWO segments. He splices in a lot of stuff that they don't even know is being filmed like when they laugh at each others' dirty jokes.

Goddamn this is amazing, I'll never quite be able to look at those nWo segments the same again.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

MassRafTer posted:

The real best quote from the 9/23/96 Observer:

Stipulations reached perfection in 1996.

Edit: Wow there are some great tidbits in this issue.

I wonder if they were going to do a disputed finish at Havoc to vacate the belt and thus signed Piper with an agreement he could beat Hogan since it would be non title. Then, they do an about face and keep the belt on Hogan (he probably balked at vacating) and thus are left with Piper being told he can go over Hogan but Hogan holding the title. That would explain the Starrcade idiocy.

And that Starrcade idiocy somehow made the essential Starrcade collection. I just want to know why because it's just a brutally terrible match.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

quote:

A woman called the WCW offices last week complaining because her five year old had spray painted NWO on her one year old.

:psyduck: So WCW is supposed to buy your idiot kid a new wall?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Red posted:

:psyduck: So WCW is supposed to buy your idiot kid a new wall?

Read it again.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
That five-year-old is now in his early 20s. I was a junior in high school when that Observer came out. God I feel so loving old.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

VogeGandire posted:

Read it again.

I don'tWAIT WHAT

Did the kid whip the one year old with a weight-lifting belt, too?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chris Gaines posted:

That five-year-old is now in his early 20s. I was a junior in high school when that Observer came out. God I feel so loving old.

Forget that, think of the poor 17-year-old who can't even go to the beach because he's still got NWO tagged on his back.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
How do you lose half of 9 matches? I mean, he would pretty much have to lose slightly less or slightly more, wouldn't he?

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010

El Gallinero Gros posted:

How do you lose half of 9 matches? I mean, he would pretty much have to lose slightly less or slightly more, wouldn't he?

It says "more than half of them." So he either goes 5-4 or better and leaves, or 4-5 or worse and stays. It's an odd number so it doesn't end in a tie.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I asked Dave on twitter if he felt bad about the constant thrashing he gave The Renegade. He hasn't responded yet.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
Is "Dave killed Renegade" the new "JR is racist"?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

coconono posted:

I asked Dave on twitter if he felt bad about the constant thrashing he gave The Renegade. He hasn't responded yet.
They read that question on the radio show. Bryan asked it, wondered why it was asked, Dave pointed out that it was because Renegade killed himself and that the question sort of insinuated it was Dave's fault, and Bryan apologized for having asked it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Require More Fire posted:

Is "Dave killed Renegade" the new "JR is racist"?

No, it was honest curiosity. Dave Meltzer was probably the only person looking from the outside in that had any bearing on mechanics of the wrestling industry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zack_Gochuck
Jan 4, 2007

Stupid Wrestling People

LividLiquid posted:

They read that question on the radio show. Bryan asked it, wondered why it was asked, Dave pointed out that it was because Renegade killed himself and that the question sort of insinuated it was Dave's fault, and Bryan apologized for having asked it.

This is the best. Coconono made Byran and Dave cry.