Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyAmINaked
Nov 24, 2013

That drat Satyr posted:

One of the most amazing stories that she left out that I remember is some time ago, for whatever reason he was bugging her or she happened across his page and he had pictures of his new motorcycle. It was covered in Rainbow Dash stickers. So, I guess he's a babyfur brony now?

Again with motorcycles and furries. Did I miss out on something?

...Wait, I have a motorcycle as well. And a coat with a pretty furry collar...

...and I do love animals...

...I need think for a moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
It's okay to love animals.

Just not to looooooooove :quagmire: animals.

That drat Satyr posted:

As for conventions, everything she said is 100% accurate. We literally had to force him into the bathroom to shower most cons. Moer gets awful migraines that causes her to vomit and be in hellish pain and he would refuse to do anything to help care for her when she got in that state so it usually fell to me and my husband to get her sorted and taken care of. As we're in the bathroom, her heaving and me trying to hold her hair back, he would come in and try telling us all about the ~amazing fursuit games oh lol so fun u guiez~, as if literally nothing out of the ordinary was going on. :|

:gonk: Body odor and pee odor are two of my worst migraine triggers. What a nightmare.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

AlbieQuirky posted:

It's okay to love animals.

Just not to looooooooove :quagmire: animals.

:gonk: Body odor and pee odor are two of my worst migraine triggers. What a nightmare.
It's okay to love an animal. It's great to make love like an animal. It's not okay to be in love with an animal.

Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

The regeneration is failing! Hooooo...
Well the second point varies on what animal. I mean making love like a dolphin might not be bad but making love like a cat if pretty terrible if you're the female in that equation...

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Mind Loving Owl posted:

Well the second point varies on what animal. I mean making love like a dolphin might not be bad but making love like a cat if pretty terrible if you're the female in that equation...
Aren't dolphins supposed to be notorious rapists?

uglynoodles
May 28, 2009

They really are, yes.
And I'm sorry about your dog, Moer. I think from what you've said, I can piece together what happened. There are no words for how I feel about people who do that. I hope your dog recovered and was OK after that.

The Anime Tumblr trio in my class were talking about headmates the other day in a hushed voice. I hope they grow out of it but given my experience with HEADM8S ANIMU BOYFRANDOs I'm guessing not.

Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

Question Mark Mound posted:

Aren't dolphins supposed to be notorious rapists?

I remembered that right as I pressed send.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

uglynoodles posted:

The Anime Tumblr trio in my class were talking about headmates the other day in a hushed voice. I hope they grow out of it but given my experience with HEADM8S ANIMU BOYFRANDOs I'm guessing not.

Why not preemptively offer to introduce them to Denise online, before they're too far gone? "This could be you!"

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
moerketid, thanks for telling your story. Actually thanks to everyone in here for sharing their stories-- something about seeing it all written down crystallizes how terrible and hosed up people can get when left to their own devices and it's kind of reassuring to hear that those close to them made it out (mostly!) okay.

My own ridiculous person experience isn't really all that interesting or funny; I met the guy at a time when my own head issues were just starting to rear their head and that definitely colors the telling. Suffice to say that his one true love was Pyramid Head, he was making the head out of paper mache in his garage, and he had a weird fascination with my piercings/scars.

And then after I extricated myself from the situation I saw him every day for the next six months because he started dating my roommate :gonk:

...maybe the bright side to a lot of these stories is that time is slowly but inexorably taking us further away from them.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

eschaton posted:

Why not preemptively offer to introduce them to Denise online, before they're too far gone? "This could be you!"

That's the meanest thing I think anyone has said in this thread.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

moerketid posted:

I don't want to get down to the final straw because it was very upsetting and it involved one of my two dogs

Your story was really entertaining but I have to ask, why even mention this if you're explicitly not going to talk about it? Yhe story could have ended without this sentence. You clearly want people to ask so I will: did this guy attempt to gently caress your dog?

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

eating only apples posted:

Your story was really entertaining but I have to ask, why even mention this if you're explicitly not going to talk about it? Yhe story could have ended without this sentence. You clearly want people to ask so I will: did this guy attempt to gently caress your dog?

I really did not want people to ask and that's why I've not elaborated on it, I was aware people may draw their own conclusions. I'm sorry if it came across like I was fishing for people to enquire.

moerketid fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Dec 2, 2013

Mind Loving Owl
Sep 5, 2012

Wait I've got it, Bonobo chimpanzees, for those guys it's like a handshake! And now I await learning a terrible fact about chimps.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

eschaton posted:

Do this, for real

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

moerketid posted:

I really did not want people to ask and that's why I've not elaborated on it, I was aware people may draw their own conclusions. I'm sorry if it came across like I was fishing for people to enquire.

Don't worry about it. Like seriously, there's no pressure, and you don't have to talk about it. (I hope that doesn't come off as sarcastic, because that's not how I meant it.)

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Every time I notice that this thread has heated back up, it just brightens up my day :allears:

Moerketid, sorry you had to go through that :( I'm glad things are better for you now. I have also been around for an SO's downward spiral, but it wasn't nearly as far or as hosed up of a fall.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

moerketid posted:

I feel for you there. I had an ex-girlfriend who also got wrapped up with furries, but they just crushed her spirit since she refused to join the club.

Looking back, I feel like it would have been easier if she succumbed and became an rear end in a top hat, but instead they gaslighted the hell out of her, destroyed her self-image, and ultimately succeeded in driving us apart. Trying to tell the whole story is hard, both because there's so many hosed up details, and going back over it makes remember how stressful it was trying to "save" her from those assholes.

The only remotely funny anecdote I have from that mess was from the one time I accompanied my ex when she acted as a handler for a fursuiting walk downtown. I stayed back about 50 feet at all times, and after a while my ex hung back with me. The furries loved swarming anyone who seemed the least bit off by them, and my ex and I would apologize for them whenever we caught up to the people left perplexed in their wake.

They got their just desserts for that when a guy who was tripping balls came up and started poking their arms and stroking their heads. They froze in horror, not that the stupid grins on their fursuit heads showed it.

My ex and I hurried over and pulled them away from the guy, who apologized and said, "I just had to make sure they were real" before wandering off. They didn't go fursuiting outside of conventions for a long time after that.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Anoia posted:

The only remotely funny anecdote I have from that mess was from the one time I accompanied my ex when she acted as a handler for a fursuiting walk downtown. I stayed back about 50 feet at all times, and after a while my ex hung back with me. The furries loved swarming anyone who seemed the least bit off by them, and my ex and I would apologize for them whenever we caught up to the people left perplexed in their wake.

They got their just desserts for that when a guy who was tripping balls came up and started poking their arms and stroking their heads. They froze in horror, not that the stupid grins on their fursuit heads showed it.

My ex and I hurried over and pulled them away from the guy, who apologized and said, "I just had to make sure they were real" before wandering off. They didn't go fursuiting outside of conventions for a long time after that.
That's actually probably just as amusing from the stoner(?)'s point of view.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sorry about the double-post, but I was thinking, and my boyfriend and I were talking about a mutual ex. And at some point, I realized just how much he'd fit in with this thread. It's been a while, and these stories weren't exactly coherent when they were fresh, so it may take a bit to work some of them out.

Let's start simple. We'll call him Max- because that was his name, it's common, and it's almost certainly not gonna lead back here. He's... interesting. Just about everything I know about him can probably be summed up in the phrase "arrested development". He's permanently stuck in that know-everything-special-snowflake mental age, and in recent months/years, it's actually gotten worse, rather than better.

Guy's definitely had his fair share of trauma, and seeing some of the poo poo he went through makes it a lot easier to understand how in that kind of situation, anyone could end up as a post in this thread. But, like so many others here, the issue wasn't the damage, it was that in addition to it, he's also a completely terrible person.

I've got a list of stories here, some I'd be better at telling, and some boyfriend would probably tell better, if I can coax him to stop lurking for a while. (Stotries marked with a * are probably better told by him.)

I've got like a year and a half of old Skype logs here, digging through them to find stories. Sorry if it's more than a bit scattered. I have to dig through a lot of chaff (and some actual good/bittersweet memories) to find the really juicy bits.

The Actually Really Depressing Story About Why Max Is The Way He Is
Substory/Continuation: "'I have no idea' scares me more than 'I'm wrong'.
Wolf, the man after Charles Manson's own heart
Max 'channels' John Egbert like a goddamn fictive psychic
We killed drove John Egbert to suicide by not believing in him
I don't actually think I'm a cat, it just sums up how I perceive myself (Alternate title: I'm no snowflake, and I make no claim to be.)
It makes me feel better about my weight if you insult me.
Max and Min*
The Actually Really Depressing Story About Max Claiming Rape
How dare you imply I'm not severely handicapped!***
Max: Eye of the storm of loving CRAZY
Related: Max starts an IRC channel that combines two notoriously-sane groups: Furries and Homestuck
It's such a hassle keeping all these people from committing suicide!*
Max and Testosterone
Max and the Fatkink Fanfiction Writer of his Dreams
Max starts giving his smilies an extra pair of eyes.
John's back, and he brought the Batter with him.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Dec 18, 2013

Red Hood
Feb 22, 2007

It's too late. You had your chance. And I'm just getting started.

The Leper Colon V posted:

I've got a list of stories here

:justpost:

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

I've got a list of stories here.

Seriously, how many times does this have to happen in the thread? :v:

:justpost: them in whatever order.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

How many times have we had to say this. Over and over. We do not need a menu. We need a stories.

Ryushikaze
Mar 5, 2013

Nthing the 'Just pick one and start telling' story.

I'd love to contribute to the thread, but fortunately for me, most of the people I have known in my life were not interesting enough to be in this thread, or I have avoided the drama of.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Everyone posted:

:justpost:
Point taken.

The Actually Really Depressing Story About Why Max Is The Way He Is
The others are going to be all kind of out of order and twisted and a horrific mess, but I feel like I really needed to post this one first. Max is a man whose life has been... not always great to him. And in his situation, I could see myself turning out not all that dissimilar. Yeah, he's a self-centered rear end in a top hat, but he also is, or at least used to be, one of the smartest people I know. At my better times, I was an enabler. At my worse times, I was right there in the mess with him. The only different is that I eventually realized things were getting crazy. I still really hold out a slim hope that maybe one day, he'll have a sudden attack of self-awareness and snap himself out of it, or get properly medicated, or something. I don't know. Probably not, but maybe some day.

Max is FtM, or somewhere between it and genderqueer. His family is very conservative (despite being from, and still living in, the UK), including a mother who still, two years after he publicly came out, still refuses to speak to him as anything but female. Including about him to other family members. His father is probably going to end up on an episode of Hoarders or My Home Is A Toxic Wasteland or whatever, if the place doesn't collapse into a pile of sludge first. What I'm saying is that Max's home life is a mess.

His first significant other essentially treated him like a possession, and intentionally screwed with his perception of sex, just to make sure Max wouldn't ever want to cheat on him with anyone else. (This was back when he was still female, and he essentially brainwashed her into imagining that sex was the same as getting stabbed.) That's another thing about Max. He's... more than a bit impressionable. I get it to a smaller degree, myself. I read a lot of Stephen King, my writing comes out sounding like Stephen King. It's pretty normal in creative types, from what I've seen.

But Max has taken it to a whole other level. If there's a game or comic or whatever that he's enjoying, it's not just a game, it's The Game he was meant to play. He doesn't just relate to the character, he is the character. Combine all this with something somewhere on the autism spectrum, nearly a decade of repressed gender dysphoria, a desire to be important, and a whole host of other issues...

Some of these stories are going to end up having a very :cawg: tone. At times, that's how I feel. But other times, I can't help but remember that I used to love this person, and that once upon a time, he really was someone worth looking up to. :smith:

Anyways, enough moping.

It's currently just shy of 6 AM, so coming up after I get some goddamn sleep: Double Feature !Max 'channels' John Egbert like a goddamn fictive psychic + We killed drove John Egbert to suicide by not believing in him

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

His family is very conservative (despite being from, and still living in, the UK)
Just to pick up on this, here in the UK there's more than enough ridiculously conservative people. Hell, the current government are called "The Conservative Party" and is voted for mostly by rich people or poor bigots - it's not far removed from the Republicans in the USA. The fact that the Daily Mail is still around and people continue to blame immigrants for the country's problems is proof of that.

Purple Prince
Aug 20, 2011

Just to pick up on this, here in the UK there's more than enough ridiculously conservative people. Hell, the current government are called "The Conservative Party" and is voted for mostly by rich people or poor bigots - it's not far removed from the Republicans in the USA. The fact that the Daily Mail is still around and people continue to blame immigrants for the country's problems is proof of that.

As someone from the UK who's exploring Conservativism as a political philosophy the behaviour of the current Conservative party disgusts me. It's not good statemanship and it's not even consistent with the history of the party: it's pure self-interest masquerading as economic wisdom.

That aside, there's a surprising number of people who aren't bigots or selfish pricks who vote Conservative. Some of them still think the party has some sort of connection to the people (and a number of the MPs are actually decent people) and some are naive enough to vote Conservative based on what the party claims it will achieve. Some have just voted Tory for years.

But this is off-topic. I'm dying to hear more from The Leper Colon V though.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

It's a bit separate from the actual story, but is transitioning from straight female to gay male usual? I knew a gay guy with a girlfriend who was going to transition, it was pretty much all she would talk about at the party I met her at, including butting into a conversation to volenteer to model for life drawing after the op.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

BizarroAzrael posted:

It's a bit separate from the actual story, but is transitioning from straight female to gay male usual? I knew a gay guy with a girlfriend who was going to transition, it was pretty much all she would talk about at the party I met her at, including butting into a conversation to volenteer to model for life drawing after the op.

It's not rare at all: anecdotally, somewhere in the neighbourhood of 50% of trans people of either gender are attracted to people of the gender they've transitioned to.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Should surgery be the answer? I can't help but feel the solution should be counselling to make one comfortable with their body instead of taking the knife to it.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

BizarroAzrael posted:

Should surgery be the answer? I can't help but feel the solution should be counselling to make one comfortable with their body instead of taking the knife to it.
I get the feeling that this debate is way to big for this thread.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

I get the feeling that this debate is way to big for this thread.

Certainly true, sorry for bringing it up.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

BizarroAzrael posted:

Certainly true, sorry for bringing it up.
No problem, I've just seen too many threads go off the rails in the past over the same debate and I haven't had my fill of Sephiroth's astral harem yet!

uglynoodles
May 28, 2009

As someone who at one time identified as FtM and now identifies as genderqueer, yeah, that debate is way too big for here.
I will say this: I personally chose not to alter my body, mainly because I was dissatisfied with the aesthetic and functional results of the options available to me. However, that's a very personal decision that there is no right or wrong answer to. It's their body.
Sex and gender is complicated and hosed up!

Now, I'm interested in hearing more stories about Max!

As for his parents being ultra-conservative, yeah there's a lot of those here. "Tory scum" is a phrase for a reason. I really, really really, don't like the Tory party. My experience with Britain is that on the whole it's an incredibly xenophobic nation. There are a lot of very loud bigots who live here.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

BizarroAzrael posted:

Without exception all the FtM individuals I know (a fair few) have been interested in guys, or in one case, a fellow FtM.

A couple of them have recently changed their minds and I do think it can be something which isn't councilled enough *in some cases* (unpopular opinion) before people go through with drugs/surgery, but again, the scope of that is too wide for this thread.

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:

uglynoodles posted:

As for his parents being ultra-conservative, yeah there's a lot of those here. "Tory scum" is a phrase for a reason. I really, really really, don't like the Tory party. My experience with Britain is that on the whole it's an incredibly xenophobic nation. There are a lot of very loud bigots who live here.

I can see where you're coming from, but I think it seems that way because they're loud bigots. I'm fairly certain the numbers are small and they're just incredibly vocal. After all, most normal thinking people's opinions don't stick out as much because they're normal. It's like if you walk down a busy street of people, the ones that you'll probably remember are the ones that look like they might kick off at any time (or maybe that's just me). Same with opinions.

Or hell maybe you're right, but I feel like I should say something in defence of Britain. It might be a xenophobic nation, but it's my xenophobic nation.

Really wish we had some kind of options when it came to our political parties though. Lib dems seemed like the only good choice until they formed the coalition and we found out just how unready for power they were. :(

JohnOfOrdo3 fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Dec 18, 2013

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Max 'channels' John Egbert like a goddamn fictive psychic
As will often come up in this thread, Max has a very forgiving level of belief about the supernatural. Other worlds, reincarnation, headmates... As far as he's concerned, as long as it doesn't affect anyone else, the only person fit to judge whether a belief is harmful is the person themself. Yes, I had attempted, in vain, to explain the issues with this point of view. Point being, when someone said they were a wolf in a human body, or a reincarnation of an ancient vampire king or whatever, he believed the appropriate response was always "give the benefit of the doubt". Not even "humor them, because it doesn't really do any harm", but "who am I to say he's not actually a wolf?"

So, when Max said he identified more with/as a cat than a human, it was actually kind of expected. I did my best to pretend I believed him, and wasn't just humoring him because, well, I apparently come off as condescending when I respond with something in a way that implies I don't actually believe he's a non-sapient animal. But, hey, I could deal. Hell, a part of me might have actually been on-board with the "can't really disprove it" part.

Right up until one day, he says he wants to introduce me to someone. I say sure. Maybe he's got a friend over. Maybe he's out somewhere, met a minor celebrity we both know, or something. The person who starts typing doesn't use any capitals or punctuation, while Max uses (Well, used to. We'll get to that.) proper grammar. So, I assume it's someone else. Introductions are made. He introduces himself as 'john', who 'guesses he's kind of famous or something?'. It didn't take me long to figure out who "John" was.

John Egbert. The pointy-haired thirteen year old main character from Homestuck. Max was talking to me as a goddamn Homestuck character.

I talk to Max, say something along the lines of "I guess I really shouldn't be surprised". And "john" gets mad at me for being rude and talking around him. We are in full-on crazymode, and I do an absolutely terrible job of even pretending to humor him. It doesn't take long before "they" 'have to go'.

I learn later-on that it wasn't just me who he talked to like this, it was just about everyone who was around at the time. And not everyone responded as well as I did.

We killed drove John Egbert to suicide by not believing in him
Turns out, as far as reactions go, mine was relatively tame. One of Max's other friends/relationships/it's complicated, who we'll call Coder because she's really kind of just a victim in all this (and she's a pretty good coder), tore Max a new one. Last I heard, Max still maintains that he took it as a personal attack, and tore her down for it. But, in retrospect, and knowing her, I suspect it ended up being more something like "this is stupid, you're smarter than this, why are you acting like this?"

And it wasn't just him. Even my boyfriend, who's just about the most kind and accepting person their is, barely managed to reach "humor him" levels. Unlike with just about everything else he'd done, nobody played along, or humored him about this. Nobody was willing to pretend it was normal to share a head with John goddamn Egbert. So, when Max comes back online the next day, no sign of 'John'. No mention of him either. Good, I think, maybe he realized how silly it was.

Somehow, I end up apologizing, and Max says that John's 'not there any more'. Uh oh. Yep, turns out that not only does Max still believe that John was in fact in his head, but that because we treated him like he was crazy for thinking it, John had left. Max is pretty upset with me. Because, after everything else that'd happened, why did I change my tune about this? He said, and I quote: "Nothing has changed, except that I in particular am more capable and stable." For believing that he was a cat who shared a head with a Homestuck character.

Sadly, I didn't just call it out as a coping mechanism right there.

I don't quite remember whether it happened over the conversation, or a couple of days, but as John continued to not come back, Max latched onto the idea that, if John was a part of him, and he wasn't any more, we'd killed that part of him. We'd driven it to no longer exist.

Max unironically accused us of making his headmate commit suicide.

I have no excuse for why I still have a whole year of stories that come after this particular incident. :psyduck:

Up Next: I don't actually think I'm a cat, it just sums up how I perceive myself

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I have no excuse for why I still have a whole year of stories that come after this particular incident. :psyduck:

Because, deep down, you knew that one day they'd make great stories.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Story is awesome so far, but:
you don't need to keep bolding this.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Gotta run the joke into the ground! :pseudo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen of Knights
Jan 7, 2011

I’m so glad this thread is still going. I've read this thread from the beginning and I just want to thank everyone here who contributed their tales of craziness. And naturally thanks to you, uglynoodles, for kick starting this whole ordeal. I’m sorry for all the terrible stuff that happened to some on you but I hope you are all the better for it and are getting on alright. I can’t say I have any stories that can possibly top any of the previous tales since I have somehow managed to avoid the creepers/astral princess crowd but I do know of one lovable nutjob who might fit the bill.

I've gone back and forth on whether to share my own somewhat bland stories but decided why not? They're nowhere near as funny as previous stories but there are some pretty hilarious/horrifying moments all the same that some of you might enjoy. And it goes without saying none of that internet detective stuff please and names have most certainly been changed to protect the innocent/idiotic. So without further ado…

Ask me about working with a crazy girl who wants to be a Disney princess!

Just a little backstory first. After spending rear end loads of money to go to college to be an illustrator I graduated with my fancy degree and, no surprise, was unable to find a job for my preferred field. Go figure. So needing money ASAP I took to applying for jobs wherever the hell they would take me and as luck would have it I got a hit… at a local casino. Ask me about being a cage cashier! I have all sorts of stupid tidbit stories about idiots losing their money, how evil/smelly old people are, or the ever present creepers that infest our establishment but that’s not what this is all about. Oh noooooo.

So a couple years go by and after seeing many people come and go in comes one of the most normal looking new hires that I had ever seen in that place. Let’s call her Cinderella shall we? She is just barely in her 20’s, attractive in a cutesy way and ridiculously in love with all things Disney especially the princesses. I will learn later that the love is so strong that this girl goes on holiday to Disneyworld with her family pretty much every year and she gets ridiculously excited as if she’s never been before. Her dedication to Disney is so strong it would not surprise me if she had her room packed with Disney figurines and collectables with perhaps a Disney pillow lover or too.

Disney is to her what anime is to weeaboos.

I took the first few days to size her up and found that she was a bit immature but then again she was young so what did I expect? Other than that she checked out so I befriended her because, y’know, I like to get to know the people I work with and she couldn’t possibly be like those weirdos I read about on the internet, right?
…yup. Wouldn’t be my last mistake.

Hell Hath no fury like a cuntblocked princess

In the early stages of my friendship with Cinderella all was well. I was a quiet sort who preferred to listen and she’s bubbly as hell and could talk a person to death so our dynamic worked. I learned real quick that she was BOY CWAAAAZY. It was non-stop talking about guys guys guys! “He’s so hot!” “Where’s all the sexay boys?!” “Oh wow he’s super sexy!” “Hubba Hubba I’d do him in a heartbeat!” from her. Ok. Girls do that right? So who am I to judge this girl for being more vocal about sexy dudes? Just because I’m a quiet girl who usually uses her “inside” voice on these manners doesn’t mean she has to. I mean I guess I can join in the fun too because it’ll build our budding friendship right? Haha. No.

:shlick: *Squeal* I’m so happy there’s hot guys here instead of all those usual pervy old geezers

:v: Yeah I know right? That one drunk that wanted us to wrestle in pudding was beyond creepy.(true story!) Oh hey, that dude there’s pretty cute...I think

:shlick: Nah he’s kind of ugly. You like ugly guys Queen

:v: …no I don’t

:byodame: …OH! Look at that one! Now he is sexy!

:v: Oh hey I think the cutie is coming up here to the cage. You know you’re right he is pretty cu-

:byodame: NOOOO! He’s mine! Don’t you dare steal him from me

:stare: Uh…what? I didn’t-

:byodame: You better not call him to your window! Let me have him!

:stare: Ooook? *backs out of window slowly to allow Cinderella her sweet prince*

:shlick: *waves at the approaching hottie* I’ll take yo-

:clint: OH HEY BRO! I’ll get you over here!! *hot guy goes to our only male cashier*

:byodame: ARRG!

And thus our princess was effectively cuntblocked by another male cashier. I laughed. I hated that other cashier but every time he unwittingly called up a guy that Cinderella liked and “stole” them from her I loved him. Needless to say she never liked that guy and tried to get him fired. Jokes on her though because he ended up getting himself fired! Either way I learned a valuable lesson that day – Cinderella REALLY likes her boys so keep your eyes off them.

I found her obsessiveness of boys slightly cringe worthy but didn’t let it bother me too much. Perhaps I should have noted this red flag and dropped this girl like a hot potato but of course I didn’t and by the time I found out just how deep her obsessiveness ran for men it was far too late for me to get away because I had, without realizing it, become her best friend. :gonk:

It's short but to the point. Sorry for boringness so have a sketch.

Some future tid bits in no particular order I'll post later.

Cinderella is entirely too small
Cinderella and her special (snowflake) prince
You Just don’t understand!/Cinderella’s dating tips: Just Faint!
The Great Depression the 1st: Enter the waaaaambulance
Mission get back dood: Success. Mission get more pity: A go!
Interlude: Broken arm Sunday Sunday SUNDAY/ Cinderella the hypo: Broken everything!
Interlude: Cinderella earns herself renamed days of the week
Breakup the 2nd: HE’S STARING AT ME!!
The procession of boyfriends… Real? Fake? Who knows!
Cinderella’s Tips: Work isn’t just for working!
Midnights: Therapy with Dr. Queen/Cinderella wants to be your little girl
Help me create my imaginary self-insert into reality Queen!
Have you met my imaginary self-insert into reality Queen?
How Queen was kidnapped and forced to stalk Dick!

• Locked thread