Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Fabulist posted:

/\ /\ /\ You don't drag it across their skin like you're trying to flay them, c'mon.

i'm not judging (explicitly) or anything, i am just terrified of saws and saw type objects because i was raised on horror films

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Black Friday shopping yall (I'm shopping in spirit from my warm and toasty bed)

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Declan MacManus posted:

i'm not judging (explicitly) or anything, i am just terrified of saws and saw type objects because i was raised on horror films

if you've ever had someone with long fingernails tap them down your arm, it's like that except the nails are lighter and smaller. there's zero chance of cutting yourself on one of those wheels, trust me

but fair deuce about being afraid of stuff, i get nauseous upon the sight of a clown just because i watched It when i was too young

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

My turkey. Very happy with the taste and visual results.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i refuse to believe that you cooked that turkey in that kitchen bc that stovetop has like no mess on it YOU FREAK

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

it's not cooking unless you're screaming and there's flour everywhere and you're pushing people out of the way and you're berating yourself for being too dumb to just make a stupid loving bechamel how hard is it seriously french peasants did it every day for hundreds of years

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Fruity Gordo posted:

i refuse to believe that you cooked that turkey in that kitchen bc that stovetop has like no mess on it YOU FREAK

Lol, I actually think my stove top is kinda gross right now and needs a really good cleaning but I don't got the time with all the manly man things I need to do.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

The Webcomic Oh Joy Sex Toy will not steer you wrong. I know this because they recced the Hitachi Magic Wand vibe. All hail the mighty Hitachi.

Re sewing machines, nobody can buy a sewing machine for anybody else. It's even more personal than a vibrator. But if you try, go to a local sewing machine store and ask to see their trade-ins. Much higher value for money. If you're obsessive (hi, I own two machines and a serger) you will eventually want a Singer Featherweight, the God of straight-stitch machines.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Arsenic Lupin posted:

The Webcomic Oh Joy Sex Toy will not steer you wrong. I know this because they recced the Hitachi Magic Wand vibe. All hail the mighty Hitachi.

why does everyone like this horrible-rear end vibe?!!?!

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Fruity Gordo posted:

who preps their food on the stovetop?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Pick posted:

Because it will knock you through a concrete block wall, that's why.

some people like powerful stimulation. Others hate it. YVMV.

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

I wear 'em without underwear because I'm dating a leg fetishist who is always willing to buy me more pairs. Plus, no panty lines, and it's nice to feel the breeze on your nethers.

This is the most personal thing I've ever posted on SA, oh god.

I have heard good things re: healthy relationships with fetishists

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Whoops 83 pages

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Uh be safe and don't get tetanus or anything

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Pick posted:

I'm assuming they have like, a big callus on their clit or something. I don't know.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pick posted:

if it makes you feel any better, I'm completely indifferent about it, leaning towards being frightened at the thought of a sex toy made by a company that also produces kitchen appliances and nail guns.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

if it makes you feel any better, I'm completely indifferent about it, leaning towards being frightened at the thought of a sex toy made by a company that also produces kitchen appliances and nail guns.

:stare:

The Vagina Mangler 5000

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pick posted:

god pick you are so weird i swear

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Hard drives, fork lifts and trucks too. Pretty much anything.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
The cheapo silver bullet vibrators loving suck. They're noisy as all hell, which annoys me.
The best vibrator I tried is ironically a prostate stimulator thingy I had bought for my partner (who loved it). It's super-silent and the speed is adjustable via button (hate knobs) and pretty drat good. It's rubber, though, but I put a condom on it.

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

ngl, when I needed a nail gun I picked Hitachi over Paslode due to experience with the quality of the vibe (1998 and still going strong).

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i have a tender delicate shrinking violet of a vagina and am intimidated by this discussion

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Avshalom posted:

i have a tender delicate shrinking violet of a vagina and am intimidated by this discussion

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Didn't this website do reviews of some sex toys a while back? Maybe some goonettes can review them

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Avshalom posted:

I have a whole bunch of absolutely useless-to-me vibrators I could pass on ... except used vibrators, man, gross. Even in the Bay Area you can't recycle those.

hasty edit: Anybody who PMs me about them will get ignored so hard it will knock your naughty bits into next year.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Noblesse Obliged posted:

a bunch of goon ladies gonna end up like this

thanks to that post

but you know...with tits

my friend gave me a 6 foot tall poster of that

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I have a whole bunch of absolutely useless-to-me vibrators I could pass on ... except used vibrators, man, gross.

That's it. I'm out.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

hey ladies been gone for 300 posts. all i have read is select posts from this page.

are you talking about a vaginal flaying beast or something??? fill me in with your best guess

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

A Spider Covets posted:

are you talking about a vaginal flaying beast or something???
you got it

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
lol used dildo chat

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Conquistador posted:

lol used dildo chat

shut up pedophile defender

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Hey sluts ladies I got a dildo in my pants you can use.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
A lady at the checkout stand complimented my nail polish today

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

shut up pedophile defender

somebody had to

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Sabel posted:

A homeless man winked at me today which is more or less the same thing I think

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Sabel posted:

Score! (high-fives)

Where I live, it is routine for women to compliment other women (strangers) on the street without hitting on them. Just "Great dress!" "Thank you!" (both parties walk on very fast to make it clear no social contact was intended) I think it's a nice custom. Do they do it where other goons live?

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Score! (high-fives)

Where I live, it is routine for women to compliment other women (strangers) on the street without hitting on them. Just "Great dress!" "Thank you!" (both parties walk on very fast to make it clear no social contact was intended) I think it's a nice custom. Do they do it where other goons live?

i think the people are nicer where you live than i live

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Where I live, it is routine for women to compliment other women

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Score! (high-fives)

Nope :(

That sounds pretty cool though, where do you live?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

San Francisco Bay Area (where even tubby middle-aged ladies get compliments).

• Locked thread