Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Agrajag posted:

Does it make you and your group of friends feel better about your lovely lives by laughing at a homeless guy that is also mentally unstable?

Nobody laughs at him, I don't at least, I'd just really prefer not to run into him really early in the morning or late at night when there's no one around because he screams at and follows women sometimes. As crow said, he's probably harmless, but if he does decide to act on one of his hallucinations I'd rather not be collateral damage

It's also a little surprising for people who don't know the neighborhood to have a white guy walking around screaming the n word. One guy almost went after him because of that, bystanders were like no man that's crazy mike he's schizophrenic just ignore him don't beat him up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Agrajag posted:

Does it make you and your group of friends feel better about your lovely lives by laughing at a homeless guy that is also mentally unstable?

oh for gently caress's sake

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Agrajag posted:

excuse me friend but i believe you are looking for a different forum.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I think the homeless mentally ill in Baltimore may also have bigger issues to deal with as a whole than being called marathon man behind closed doors. But to solve those issues people would have to do things besides whine on the Internet

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Anyways how about the ravens

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Dang, all my neighborhood has is a very affluent-looking woman who drives from trash bin to trash bin, then stands there, chain-smoking and yelling at her Cradle Of Filth T-shirt wearing (presumed) son while he picks through the garbage of the upper-middle class.

I hate this neighborhood.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I live in Vallejo.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Fabulist posted:

Dang, all my neighborhood has is a very affluent-looking woman who drives from trash bin to trash bin, then stands there, chain-smoking and yelling at her Cradle Of Filth T-shirt wearing (presumed) son while he picks through the garbage of the upper-middle class.

I hate this neighborhood.

Visit Baltimore we have an aquarium

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

We used to have "The smoking man". He had a bunch of signs that were unreadable and shouted at people walking by. He snatched a ciggy out of my hand once and screamed at me.

He was pretty harmless and just wanted people to not smoke. Whenever teenagers kicked off on him generally a passerby would stick up for him.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

Visit Baltimore we have an aquarium

Do fish dig through each other's trash

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
From a kickstarer I learned a condom is just an empty dildo. Is this true?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fabulist posted:

Do fish dig through each other's trash

no but hermit crabs do

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

A friend and I walked out of the hotel we'd booked in kings cross Sydney for another friends hens party, dressed to the absolute NINES, and a grotty ol homeless dude who smelled like pee called us a pair of bushpigs.

But where I live now people are nice and I got a few compliments on my skirt today when I was at the supermarket and lots on my hair when I was out tonight so I'm feeling rather pleased with myself. Folks are nice in this town.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
come chat on irc

#girlz

irc.synirc.net

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.synirc.net&channel=%23girlz

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
an exciting irc excerpt for those of you not on irc

<toe_knee_hand> hi
<toe_knee_hand> so two fridays in a row i've been out and come home alone. at least i got a number this time.
<toe_knee_hand> also here is my cat being a. out of focus and b. adorable http://i.imgur.com/nP3B45a.jpg
<toe_knee_hand> yospos didn't appreciate it

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
unimaginable thrills await

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
i entered irc and people said hi
thrilling

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
go see Frozen

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
whats it about

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

we are talking about cats again

get in here

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
cats, man

focus what's that

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Cats!

e: vvvv fixed it

Rip_Van_Winkle fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Nov 30, 2013

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
as previously established my dog is basically a cat anyway

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

i think ur catte is sick

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

breaking tables erryday

your cat is cute

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
poo poo wait that was another thread nvm

anyway my dog is basically a cat, he buries his own poop and everything

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Avshalom posted:

he buries his own poop and everything

poo poo i wish my cat does that

well he tries but he has pre-existing psychological difficulties with boxes, and i really appreciate that he does normally go in the litter box (and when he doesn't it's when he has a limb in it so probably thinks he's in it), but he often doesn't quite manage to cover it even when he does manage to go in the box

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
cat box is one disadvantage to indoor only

bleh

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Holy poo poo cats I loving love cats

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
My cats are, if it's possible, too affectionate. If I'm sitting or laying down in my house, there's 98% chance I have a cat on me. They just seem to materialize out of nowhere.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

toe knee hand posted:

an exciting irc excerpt for those of you not on irc

<toe_knee_hand> hi
<toe_knee_hand> so two fridays in a row i've been out and come home alone. at least i got a number this time.
<toe_knee_hand> also here is my cat being a. out of focus and b. adorable http://i.imgur.com/nP3B45a.jpg
<toe_knee_hand> yospos didn't appreciate it

I appreciated the hell out of that cat, I just didn't say anything

that cat is super crazy pretty

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

Toe knee hand, I had a go at painting your cat.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
meeeeeeeooooowwwwwwww

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

rocketpig posted:

Princess Buffington Meow, the fourth.

Most well known for her eradication of all the mouses, rats and voles in the whole of London.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

rocketpig posted:

Hahahaha AWESOME

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Prince Buffington Meow, the fourth.

Most well known for his eradication of all the mouses, rats and voles in the whole of London.

:colbert:

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

someone mention cats??

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

i went to my friend's house the other day who has 5 or 6 cats. i was instantly covered in cat hair and i spent an hour at home using a lint roller on everything i wore i don't know how you cat people do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Donkay NOoo posted:

i went to my friend's house the other day who has 5 or 6 cats. i was instantly covered in cat hair and i spent an hour at home using a lint roller on everything i wore i don't know how you cat people do it

Counterpoint:

• Locked thread