Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

USMC503 posted:

Congrats Vic, you're actually going to beat me this week.

josh gordon owns brady owns again denver d kinda owns again this week of fantasy handegg owned.

USMC503 posted:

Too bad I still am in first.

playoffs :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
whip you are the luckiest fuckin piece of poo poo

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

whip you are the luckiest fuckin piece of poo poo

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

still takin 2nd place back from you by a pretty good margin just not as comfortably as i would be if godholio wasn't an idiot :^)

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

still takin 2nd place back from you by a pretty good margin just not as comfortably as i would be if godholio wasn't an idiot :^)

I'm still LMBO'ing.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I'm still LMBO'ing.

you're also still a horrible pig who deserves a bullet to the face

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
also gently caress you for still being online constantly apparently but never being on steam or any other type of messaging service i can yell at you on when i feel like it, rear end in a top hat

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

also gently caress you for still being online constantly apparently but never being on steam or any other type of messaging service i can yell at you on when i feel like it, rear end in a top hat

I'm on steam right now! And IRC! Even played BF!

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
kk league: lol @ u kks
gip league: lol @ whoever u r alabama whitesnake

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rude

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

i'd unban you but colloquy uses a different command than mibbit apparently and i'm not gonna look it up night

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

i'd unban you but colloquy uses a different command than mibbit apparently and i'm not gonna look it up night

:eyepop:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
poo poo, I lost the kk game 72.10 to 72.06. Won the gip game though.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Godholio posted:

poo poo, I lost the kk game 72.10 to 72.06. Won the gip game though.

drat bro, slightly faster/slower winds could have decided that game.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

kk league: lol @ u kks
gip league: lol @ whoever u r alabama whitesnake

Gave up on my team when Julio Jones went down. Never found a running back.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Lost the GiP week (WTF Peyton?), but still in prime playoff position. The West is the weakest division and should be shamed :(

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nick Foles is officially the starter :getin:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Good, I honestly think he and Andrew Luck are the same caliber in the pocket. I think those two, Rodgers and Cam are the only solid QBs under 30 in the league

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Booblord Zagats posted:

Good, I honestly think he and Andrew Luck are the same caliber in the pocket. I think those two, Rodgers and Cam are the only solid QBs under 30 in the league

:eyepop:

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Nick Foles is officially the starter :getin:

:omarcomin:

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
cowboys gonna cowboy

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

genderstomper58 posted:

cowboys gonna cowboy

Basically. :smithicide:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Matt Mcgloin came very close to owning Dallas on Thanksgiving. Outside of the fumble he had an alright game :unsmith:

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Matt Mcgloin came very close to owning Dallas on Thanksgiving. Outside of the fumble he had an alright game :unsmith:

ur school systematically protected child rape and you still are ok with them :unsmith:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

genderstomper58 posted:

ur school systematically protected child rape and you still are ok with them :unsmith:

Awwww that must have taken you 5.....no 10 seconds to hold off from using :shobon:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I know the entire team sucked yesterday, but..

I still really hate Marshall Newhouse.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

gently caress bama

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

pkells posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

gently caress bama

war god drat eagle

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

WAR drat EAGLE

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

I got roped into watching the game at my wife's friend's family's house. A 19 inch tube TV in a living room, with a dozen people in their 70s and 80s. Two of them literally on oxygen. Man was it going to suck.

Wrong. Those were the poo poo-talkingest old people I've ever seen in my life. It owned owned owned. I hope they're all alive next year, I'm going back. Actual feelings were hurt on both sides at various points of the night. People stomped out of the house after the game. One of them was pulling his Bama magnets off his truck and not talking to anyone. I loving loved it.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

GD_American posted:

I got roped into watching the game at my wife's friend's family's house. A 19 inch tube TV in a living room, with a dozen people in their 70s and 80s. Two of them literally on oxygen. Man was it going to suck.

Wrong. Those were the poo poo-talkingest old people I've ever seen in my life. It owned owned owned. I hope they're all alive next year, I'm going back. Actual feelings were hurt on both sides at various points of the night. People stomped out of the house after the game. One of them was pulling his Bama magnets off his truck and not talking to anyone. I loving loved it.

Congrats on USM (I assume, Idk if you still want to burn the athletic department to the ground to rid out the corruption or whatev)

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Congrats on USM (I assume, Idk if you still want to burn the athletic department to the ground to rid out the corruption or whatev)

Nah I'm happy. I still blame most of this year on Ellis Johnson. Next year Monken is out of excuses, though.

I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'm at least a little sad we're not giving Northwestern's record a run.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
if you're a fan of a college football team and you've never attended that college you're a big human being hth

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

if you're a fan of a college football team and you've never attended that college you're a big human being hth

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I got kicked out of UGA for drinking in a dry dorm and calling the RA that came in to stop a very drunk me and some girls a "cock blocking human being" during my senior year of high school on a sleep over tour for incoming Freshmen. Which directly led to me enlisting since it led to my folks refusing to pay for my education

Can I still root for the Bulldogs?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

lmbo alabama

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nick Foles is cool

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Yesterday's football owned so loving hard. FSU doing what they were supposed to do, Michigan going for 2, Bama losing after Saban argued for a replay to get one second back on the clock, and then him bitching after the game that it's not fair for a QB to tuck it like he's going to run and then throw it once he gets to the LOS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Nick Foles is cool

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Nick Foles is cool

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Nick Foles is cool

Whip Slagcheek posted: