Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Improbable Lobster posted:

Brinke Stevens and Michelle Bauer play sexy Tri-Delta sorority pledges who are constantly being followed and spied on by three nerdy frat boys. In particular, they are watched during a long, erotic shower sequence as well as a secret hazing ritual where the girls receive a humiliating spanking with a sorority paddle. This proved to be one of the best spanking scenes in mainstream film and helped the film to become a cult favorite.[citation needed]
It is notable as one of only two films in which legendary 1980s scream queens Linnea Quigley, Brinke Stevens, and Michelle Bauer appear together.

fuckers don't say what the other movie was!! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
hey what do you know, it even has a :nws: image on th emain page of a naked from the waist down woman

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversial_Reddit_communities

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Toilet Clam posted:

hey what do you know, it even has a :nws: image on th emain page of a naked from the waist down woman

i'm the butthole

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Yodzilla posted:

i'm the butthole

yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Sagebrush posted:

when i was about 11 or 12 and in the boy scouts i would always hang out with this kid with some pretty serious pyromania. i mean every young boy given matches will try to set things on fire but he was a little...different. you know what i mean. so one day we were down on the dock and we had a glass jar full of lamp oil and were pouring it on things and setting them on fire and then throwing them into the lake. then he got the idea to set the whole jar on fire directly. so he dropped a match in and it lit up inside the jar nicely and we watched that for a minute.

well suddenly we hear the scoutmaster set foot on the end of the dock "what are you two doing out here??" and the pyro buddy freaks out and kicks the burning jar into the water to put it out and we stand up and go "uh, nothing, just hanging out, uh" and the scoutmaster just freezes and stares behind us into the water

and then we turned around and realized that lamp oil floats on water, and what with there being a little under a litre of the stuff in the jar and it still burning when it went in, well we managed to set about a 15' circle of the lake on fire

boy scouts never made the mistake of letting us have access to that poo poo, but one time on a church retreat in this small mountain town we went to a general store that had a poo poo ton of "light anywhere" matches. i bought probably $30 of the things and spend the rest of the day seeing how many i could get going at once. the people in charge thought i was angsty or angry about something but really i just wanted to gently caress with the matches and see how they worked because i had never seen those types before.

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
i remember kids lighting them with the zippers on their flies and laughing hysterically

HAL 219000
Nov 27, 2013

number 219
is alive
not really into tentacle rape, sorry

poopiesuit
May 17, 2008

RZApublican posted:

this and Sonic and Knuckles do Columbine

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_of_Caerbannog

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

im glad nerd interest in monty python has peaked, i watched holy grail recently and it was funny still/again

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
monty python owns it's just horrible nerds who can't let go of things that make it intollerable

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i never understood why people obsessed over the dead parrot sketch so much, cos its probably one of the worst things they ever did

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Sweevo posted:

i never understood why people obsessed over the dead parrot sketch so much, cos its probably one of the worst things they ever did
autism

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sweevo posted:

i think the bookshop and cheese shop sketches are better, if very similar

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Sweevo posted:

it was good until it was driven into the god drat ground by autism

in fact thats all of monty python

and all things forever

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Most of the songs on John Wesley Harding are noted for their pared-down lyrics. Though the style remains evocative, continuing Dylan's strong use of bold imagery, the wild, intoxicating surreality that seemed to flow in a stream-of-consciousness fashion has been tamed into something earthier and more crisp. "What I'm trying to do now is not use too many words," Dylan said in a 1968 interview.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
tbf monty python was driven into the ground long before internet autism

it's still funny but everyone's seen the best eps like a dozen times

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
monty python still owns despite how much it's been driven into the ground, that's how ownage it is

HAL 219000
Nov 27, 2013

number 219
is alive
mods namechange

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"you know what's the best part about non-sequitur humor? memorizing it in its entirety, then quoting it verbatim like a religious rite until the end of time!" ~ an idiot nerd

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

dsyp etc.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Yodzilla posted:

monty python owns it's just horrible nerds who can't let go of things that make it intollerable

Andrew Fairservice
Nov 25, 2013

by T. Finninho
yospos does not exist on wikipedia

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Australia's Naughtiest Home Videos – The series was cancelled by its network midway through its first airing. Kerry Packer, Australian media magnate and owner of the broadcaster Nine Network, saw the show whilst out at dinner with friends, and reportedly phoned Nine central control personally, ordering them to "Get that poo poo off the air!" The network complied and immediately replaced it with reruns of Cheers, citing "technical difficulties." Packer arrived at the network the next day and again referred to the show as "disgusting and offensive poo poo." The show itself largely consisted of videos of animals having sex interspersed with off color jokes from the show's host, former 2MMM morning host "Uncle" Doug Mulray. The show would not be seen in its entirety until 2008, three years after Packer's death.[217]

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

quote:

Chowdhury Mueen-Uddin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unbalanced scales.svg
The neutrality of this article is disputed. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved. (November 2013)

Chowdhury Mueen-Uddin (Bengali: চৌধুরী মঈনুদ্দীন; born 27 November 1948), is one of the convicted war criminal for killing Bengali intellectuals in collaboration with Pakistan army at the time of Bangladesh liberation war.[8][1][9][10] After the liberation of Bangladesh, Chowdhury escape from Bangladesh and took British citizenship.[11][12]

yes, bias is the only thing wrong with this article...

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

El Negocio posted:

Australia's Naughtiest Home Videos – The series was cancelled by its network midway through its first airing. Kerry Packer, Australian media magnate and owner of the broadcaster Nine Network, saw the show whilst out at dinner with friends, and reportedly phoned Nine central control personally, ordering them to "Get that poo poo off the air!" The network complied and immediately replaced it with reruns of Cheers, citing "technical difficulties." Packer arrived at the network the next day and again referred to the show as "disgusting and offensive poo poo." The show itself largely consisted of videos of animals having sex interspersed with off color jokes from the show's host, former 2MMM morning host "Uncle" Doug Mulray. The show would not be seen in its entirety until 2008, three years after Packer's death.[217]
File:Naughtyvideosscreenshot.png
A child grabbing a kangaroo's scrotum in one of the videos featured in the special.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
i saw Spamalot on Broadway and it was pretty decent but i couldn't shake the feeling that the entire production was a "wink and a nod hey you remember this joke??" thing. when the audience is laughing because they know their favorite scene is about to happen that's just kinda stupid

sort of like but not quite as bad as when i shamefully saw Dane Cook live when he came to my college and everyone knew every single joke he was going to tell that night. i wasn't even a fan and i knew every punchline. goddamn that sucked

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Yodzilla posted:

Dane Cook

you can never have those hours back fyi

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Yodzilla posted:

i saw Spamalot on Broadway and it was pretty decent but i couldn't shake the feeling that the entire production was a "wink and a nod hey you remember this joke??" thing. when the audience is laughing because they know their favorite scene is about to happen that's just kinda stupid

eric idle is kind of embarrassing; he jokes about trying to make as much money as possible with no regard for quality, but i think he's not actually joking

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

prefect posted:

eric idle is kind of embarrassing; he jokes about trying to make as much money as possible with no regard for quality, but i think he's not actually joking

if you're doing anything any other way, you're doing that thing wrong

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008
He called it the Greedy Bastard Tour, what else could you expect?

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

prefect posted:

cleese is the same, except cleese has the saving grace of still being vaguely funny occasionally

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Active_ships_of_Canada

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
Dirk the Daring's voice belongs to film editor Dan Molina, who later went on to perform the bubbling sound effects for another animated character, Fish Out of Water, from 2005's Disney film Chicken Little, which he also edited. Dirk shrieks or makes other noises on numerous occasions but speaks words only twice. First, he mutters "Uh, oh" when the platform begins to recede during the fire-swinging sequence, then he exclaims "Wow!" when first entering the Dragon's Lair and laying eyes on the slumbering Princess Daphne.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Mouthfeel is the great attraction of the toast sandwich

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

"mouthfeel" is the creepiest-sounding word

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

prefect posted:

"mouthfeel" is the creepiest-sounding word
Qualities perceived [edit]

• Cohesiveness: Degree to which the sample deforms before rupturing when biting with molars.
• Density: Compactness of cross section of the sample after biting completely through with the molars.
• Dryness: Degree to which the sample feels dry in the mouth.
• Fracturability: Force with which the sample crumbles, cracks or shatters. Fracturability encompasses crumbliness, crispiness, crunchiness and brittleness.
• Graininess: Degree to which a sample contains small grainy particles.
• Gumminess: Energy required to disintegrate a semi-solid food to a state ready for swallowing.
• Hardness: Force required to deform the product to given distance, i.e., force to compress between molars, bite through with incisors, compress between tongue and palate.
• Heaviness: Weight of product perceived when first placed on tongue.
• Moisture absorption: Amount of saliva absorbed by product.
• Moisture release: Amount of wetness/juiciness released from sample.
• Mouthcoating: Type and degree of coating in the mouth after mastication (for example, fat/oil).
• Roughness: Degree of abrasiveness of product's surface perceived by the tongue.
• Slipperiness: Degree to which the product slides over the tongue.
• Smoothness: Absence of any particles, lumps, bumps, etc., in the product.
• Uniformity: Degree to which the sample is even throughout; homogeneity.
• Uniformity of Bite: Evenness of force through bite.
• Uniformity of Chew: Degree to which the chewing characteristics of the product are even throughout mastication.
• Viscosity: Force required to draw a liquid from a spoon over the tongue.
• Wetness: Amount of moisture perceived on product's surface.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sham bam bamina! posted:

• Uniformity of Chew: Degree to which the chewing characteristics of the product are even throughout mastication.
• Viscosity: Force required to draw a liquid from a spoon over the tongue.
• Wetness: Amount of moisture perceived on product's surface.

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

mouthfeel is the worst