Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Cowboys still gonna win the east and then get embarrassed in the wild card round.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
ertz was a good pick up

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
fole tide

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

gently caress you defense bring back b-dawk

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Whip Slagcheek posted:

gently caress you defense bring back b-dawk

defense has been really good today holy poo poo have they improved from last year but drat they gotta be tires right now chip needs to slow it down in the second half when he's got a lead and give the d some rest. but yeah bring back b dawks in some capacity please

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

lol honey badger

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
44.8 points from my receivers this weekend, 38.1 of that is from josh gordon D:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
All Day cannot be stopped.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
:saddowns:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

lol bears

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
gently caress Trestman.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

The balls to go for a 66 yard field goal is respectable, though.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
lol at bears fans on bears radio calling for trestman to be fired gently caress you guys you don't deserve poo poo after firing lovie after a winning season

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mr. Nice! posted:

The balls to go for a 66 yard field goal is respectable, though.

It was pretty cool Trestman let Gould go for it. During the post-game interview, Trestman said Gould nailed a 68 yarder in warm-ups.

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

lol at bears fans on bears radio calling for trestman to be fired gently caress you guys you don't deserve poo poo after firing lovie after a winning season

Kicking on a 2nd down after the offense has been productive is kind of dumb. A 47 yarder isn't automatic.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

holocaust bloopers posted:

It was pretty cool Trestman let Gould go for it. During the post-game interview, Trestman said Gould nailed a 68 yarder in warm-ups.

Kicking on a 2nd down after the offense has been productive is kind of dumb. A 47 yarder isn't automatic.

lovie still deserved better

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

this

lovie is a cool dude who had a winning season

no reason to treat him like that

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

He got stuck with a lovely front office, Rex Grossman, and a terrible offensive line that no one wanted to fix. Trestman with the Lovie-era defense plus this offense and everyone healthy is a very competitive team. Hell, I'm actually pretty happy being 6-6 after everything that's happened this season.

edit: Lovie also defensed Grossman well after that guy should've been let go. That's my biggest issue with him.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

holocaust bloopers posted:

Robbie Gould potentially owning the NFL Record for longest FG ever would just warm my heart :unsmith:

Its just a matter of time until Zuerlein owns that fucker though. Although I'm pretty sure we all said the same thing about Seabass when he first stepped on the scene (although I think Seabass is actually tied for it)

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Holy poo poo Eric Decker. :stare:

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

if you're a fan of a college football team and you've never attended that college you're a big human being hth

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I cheer for the college I dropped out of and the one I graduated from plus my home state NFL team.

EDIT: Just turned on the game and it appears Eli bullshit mode is on in full force.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Dec 2, 2013

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

I cheer for the college I dropped out of

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Al Michaels is losing his loving mind right now.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
missouri stays at #5 in the bcs standings, wtf is this poo poo?

but, no matter what, lol bama

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Al Michaels is losing his loving mind right now.

Shanahan's probably gonna need a heart transplant after that call. :lol:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I'm not a redskins fan at all, but they just got hosed hard by Jeff "I crippled Orlando Bloom" Triplette. For those that weren't watching, redskins got 9 and a half yards or so on a pass on 2nd and 10. It was spotted close to the first down. Close enough that it probably warranted a measurement. One official waves the chain gang forward and they switch the markers to 1st down. They throw a deep pass to their tight end that is dropped. They get ready to run what they thought was a 2nd and 10 play and Triplette has them move the chains and set the markers to 4th down. He doesn't pause the game at all to figure things. The redskins throw a pass on what is now 4th and around half a yard that gets stripped out of Garçon's hands. Mike Shanahan turned bright red as he yelled at the refs and Al Michaels lost his loving mind.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm not a redskins fan at all, but they just got hosed hard by Jeff "I crippled Orlando Bloom" Triplette. For those that weren't watching, redskins got 9 and a half yards or so on a pass on 2nd and 10. It was spotted close to the first down. Close enough that it probably warranted a measurement. One official waves the chain gang forward and they switch the markers to 1st down. They throw a deep pass to their tight end that is dropped. They get ready to run what they thought was a 2nd and 10 play and Triplette has them move the chains and set the markers to 4th down. He doesn't pause the game at all to figure things. The redskins throw a pass on what is now 4th and around half a yard that gets stripped out of Garçon's hands. Mike Shanahan turned bright red as he yelled at the refs and Al Michaels lost his loving mind.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Al Michaels is mad because he bet the over

Beenine
Aug 9, 2013
Well at least the Redskins will have a pretty good pick in the draft for doing so lovely this year.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Beenine posted:

Well at least the Redskins will have a pretty good pick in the draft for doing so lovely this year.

no the rams will have a pretty good draft pick since the redskins gave them like all of theirs to get rg3

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
gently caress da saints

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

gently caress da saints

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
really excited about constantly checking the missouri v auburn score on my phone at drill

why does this game have to be at 3?

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Taking time off on Monday so I can get loving blitzed during the Panthers Saints game Sunday night. gently caress the Saints.

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Double post.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Goonicus posted:

Double post.

Lol. If the truck hit an IED before even getting to the stadium this gif would be far more accurate.

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Except the IED is being planted by Harper, who is then head shot by Steve Smith. Convoy reaches objective to gently caress the Saints raw. Mission success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Goonicus posted:

Taking time off on Monday so I can get loving blitzed during the Panthers Saints game Sunday night. gently caress the Saints.

0-1 in Super Bowls says what

• Locked thread