Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Thaddius the Large posted:

And as I learned in Australia, you can then blow the bag up once empty and use as a pillow. Slap the goon, Goons.
Uhh what, you're supposed to blow them up with air and jump on them to make the grownup version of jumping on juiceboxes. :colbert: It should dominate the room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Inspired by IASIP, my friends and I have added our own RumHam to our Thanksgiving dinner.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
What is this, you were supposed to get booze?

Eating your alcohol? Goddammit suboptimal! That is genius.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Zsinjeh posted:

Uhh what, you're supposed to blow them up with air and jump on them to make the grownup version of jumping on juiceboxes. :colbert: It should dominate the room.

Psh best use is re-filling the bag with other alcoholic drinks and sneaking them past metal detectors to get drunk on the cheap at sporting events.
It's like a white trash camelbak.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Goonbags are the best because they float, so you can be swimming around in a pool, take a mouthfull, leave the bag floating around and then come back to it later.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Senor Tron posted:

Goonbags are the best because they float, so you can be swimming around in a pool, take a mouthfull, leave the bag floating around and then come back to it later.

They make for great companions for river floats because of this property. Plus when you finally get to where you are floating to, you can use it as a pillow!

Advice
Feb 17, 2007

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends
I must be history's greatest monster because I absolutely loved Frank's Brother and Mac and Dennis Buy a Timeshare and I hated Mac Day with a passion.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
I enjoyed Frank's Brother when it aired and stuck up for it in the thread but I've been working my way backwards through seasons lately and when I went through Season 8 again I skipped it and I'll probably always do that

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Advice posted:

I must be history's greatest monster because I absolutely loved Frank's Brother and Mac and Dennis Buy a Timeshare and I hated Mac Day with a passion.

I don't care what episodes you like but if you hate Mac Day you're a loving hitler.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Just watched _The Heat_ on an airplane ride across the Atlantic.

Man, Kaitlin Olson was *wasted* in that movie.

I don't mean she was drunk, I mean they took the funniest actress on television and did nothing with her but had her talk in a bad accent. What a waste.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Phanatic posted:

Man, Kaitlin Olson was *wasted* in that movie.

:stare:

..what? I just saw that movie a few weeks ago and don't remember Kaitlin Olsen at all.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Irish Joe posted:

..what? I just saw that movie a few weeks ago and don't remember Kaitlin Olsen at all.

She played a Russian chick.

clockworx
Oct 15, 2005
The Internet Whore made me buy this account

Irish Joe posted:

Not sure how you missed her - I spotted here right away, but here's a screen cap of her scene if it helps.

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

clockworx posted:

Not sure how you missed her - I spotted here right away, but here's a screen cap of her scene if it helps.

:golfclap:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

clockworx posted:

Spot on with that one.

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

clockworx posted:

Well played. I came very close to spitting my soda all over my keyboard and monitor.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

God drat it, it would have had milksoda all over it!

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jH4T3LQvUs

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Here's a really cool interview with Kaitlin Olsen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Fpb0cXUuA

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Benagain posted:

Here's a really cool interview with Kaitlin Olsen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Fpb0cXUuA
Well worth checking out the other interview there. Paul F. Tompkins is great :allears:

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Zsinjeh posted:

Paul F. Tompkins is great :allears:

Except when he's laughing at his own jokes, laughing out of courtesy or laughing to fill the silence. Then he's just obnoxious.

Irish Joe fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Dec 8, 2013

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Irish Joe posted:

Except when he's laughing at his own jokes, laughing out of courtesy or laughing to fill the silence. Then he's just obnoxious.

Another awful opinion!

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Watched the Science is a Liar Sometimes bit and it's still as amazing as I remembered it.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Irish Joe posted:

The love for him on SA has always baffled me. He's very obnoxious and I've never found him particularly funny. She's still great though and I hope someday she'll find something stable outside of this show. It's weird that Mac is the only one that hasn't really done anything at all outside of IASIP.

edit - oh yeah

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Ariza posted:

The love for him on SA has always baffled me. He's very obnoxious and I've never found him particularly funny.

Paul F. Tompkins is an absolute genius and his sincere laughter is the music of angels.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

TUS posted:

Watched the Science is a Liar Sometimes bit and it's still as amazing as I remembered it.

I just rewatched that episode last night for at least the 10th time and every scene is still fantastic. Also I forgot how amazing the Wedding Massacre episode was. I hadn't watched that one since it aired.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

A couple nights ago, I watched the Always Sunny Christmas special, and after seeing the naked Danny DeVito emerge from a couch scene, nothing else scares me now.

Advice
Feb 17, 2007

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends
He insists they sew him into the couch and refuses to go along with any other plan like it's totally natural to do. This was also before Frank started getting really depraved so it was a glimpse into the madness that was yet to come.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

A couple nights ago, I watched the Always Sunny Christmas special, and after seeing the naked Danny DeVito emerge from a couch scene, nothing else scares me now.

The documentary with the crew about that scene is hilarious. They all laud Danny for his devotion to making humor, even at the expense of his own "dignity" (for lack of a better word).

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

escape artist posted:

The documentary with the crew about that scene is hilarious. They all laud Danny for his devotion to making humor, even at the expense of his own "dignity" (for lack of a better word).

"I think I saw....inside Danny's rear end in a top hat."

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

ultramiraculous posted:

"I think I saw....inside Danny's rear end in a top hat."

There's the gifset on tumblr from behind the scenes with the bit where Frank winds up stuck in the spinny firepole thing in the playground and how Charlie Day was the one get the diaper he's wearing on him...and fucks it up and has to redoes it, and Danny DeVito is just chilling in there laughing at the gently caress up.

Danny DeVito has no dignity. And is all the more hilarious for it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5lUKKmJdMo

Too hot

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

So, I stopped watching around season 5 because I got busy, but I figured I'd marathon through on Netflix during the Christmas break. I forgot how dark this show can get sometimes. Gotta love the ending of Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Rewatching Bums: Making a Mess and I wish they would do another episode around Dennis's cat love.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Wow, season 9 already went up on the UK netflix? It's been only been done for like a month. I really wish US netflix could get deals like that.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM
Any news on if they'll continue after season 10?

I mean If they don't, that's cool. If they do, that's cool too. Just wondering if they made any comments either way.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

Any news on if they'll continue after season 10?

I mean If they don't, that's cool. If they do, that's cool too. Just wondering if they made any comments either way.

It was rumored that it would end, but either Glenn or Rob shot that down. It's still up in the air right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if FX gave the crew raises for keeping the show on, since its the flagship show for their new FXX station.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

escape artist posted:

It was rumored that it would end, but either Glenn or Rob shot that down. It's still up in the air right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if FX gave the crew raises for keeping the show on, since its the flagship show for their new FXX station.

Yeah I knew about the whole rolling stone interview thing, that's why I was wondering.

Hopefully the gang isn't too pissed about being shoved on a new network that some people don't get. I know some of the dudes from The League weren't too thrilled by it.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

Yeah I knew about the whole rolling stone interview thing, that's why I was wondering.

Hopefully the gang isn't too pissed about being shoved on a new network that some people don't get. I know some of the dudes from The League weren't too thrilled by it.
I can assure you everyone from Totally Biased was angry about it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Maybe they should've used that anger to make a better show.