Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prancing Shoes
Jul 8, 2008

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
cum

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

> start masturbating while maintaining eye contact with the woman.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

>ask the woman to join you

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
nonchalantly ask how the doctor's day has been

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

tell her that the emts anally raped you with this thing after stealing you away from your family

then poop with it still in your butt

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
> say "A dead fetus and a copy of Atlas Shrugged are in my luggage. Please give them to me"

also your head turns 180 degrees

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Poland Spring posted:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Poland Spring posted:

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
>inhale through your butthole and take in as much of the IV stand as you possibly can

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

actually yeah just do this

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
i love u atma

Poland Spring posted:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

if anyone attempts to take the iv stand from your butthole start screaming in tongues and viciously scratching yourself with your nails, if they stop trying to take it away act like nothing at all has happened

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I can only see this ending with us in a mental ward a fitting place for a goon.

Atma probably planned this great family bonding adventure for us and here we are pissin, shittin, jerkin, vomiting and sodomizing everything in sight! Some part of him knew this was coming though.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Al Borland posted:

I can only see this ending with us in a mental ward a fitting place for a goon.

Atma probably planned this great family bonding adventure for us and here we are pissin, shittin, jerkin, vomiting and sodomizing everything in sight! Some part of him knew this was coming though.

this happened with satan too. goons

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

>act cluelessly and scared towards all the ruckus, calmly beg the doctors to not do me any harm

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

> Fart out the IV stand then speak in tongues.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Fucker posted:

>act cluelessly and scared towards all the ruckus, calmly beg the doctors to not do me any harm

Also act like the doctor is your mother.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Fucker posted:

>act cluelessly and scared towards all the ruckus, calmly beg the doctors to not do me any harm, if they attempt to touch you or the iv stand start screaming in tongues and tear at your own face with your nails. if they desist stop these actions and act as if nothing out of the ordinary has happaned. also deny the existence of any iv stand in your rear end

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

>bite nurse

MrPockets
Feb 1, 2006

Fleece lining?
Fuhgeddaboudit!
>tell doctor that you feel a slight blockage in your rectum, ask if laxatives will help

Lemonpieman
Jan 18, 2010
allocate stat points

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

I really like the addition of this.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
>introduce Satan to your wife

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

my goal: get bob a nice cushy room in a mental hospital for the rest of his life, drugged out of his mind and well away from his lovely wife and stupid child. I will except actually convincing people that bob is possessed in order to get a priest to attempt an exorcism at which point i will attempt to get bob to scream "the aristocrats!" at the top of his lungs

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
> massage the iv stand in and out of your butthole, while winking at the doctor

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

NecroMonster posted:

my goal: get bob a nice cushy room in a mental hospital for the rest of his life, drugged out of his mind and well away from his lovely wife and stupid child. I will except actually convincing people that bob is possessed in order to get a priest to attempt an exorcism at which point i will attempt to get bob to scream "the aristocrats!" at the top of his lungs

DOn't forget the little "Tadaaaa" he whispers out at the end.

EDIT:

As great as that is I do think, next start we should look around and interact a bit. There is an actual plot to these games usually and we should try to solve and beat the puzzles even if it involves making GBS threads pissing and jerking off on everything.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Dec 5, 2013

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

That's all for tonight.

To be continued tomorrow, you god drat degenerates.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Atma posted:

That's all for tonight.

To be continued tomorrow, you god drat degenerates.

Vote 5 Atma you're the best! Look forward to tomorrow.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
>did what? what are you talking about? are you crazy!?!?

Korthal
May 26, 2011

>start bleeding profusely out of your anus as an IV bag plops out of it onto the floor

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Fucker posted:

>did what? what are you talking about? are you crazy!?!?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Sob uncontrollably as you begin to speak. "I feel like I'm not in control of myself as if these horrible forces, that I can't see, understand, or even interact with are controlling me. They're making me do these horrible things. I think they're even making me say this and I have no idea what they're going to make me do next!"
Then proceed to masturbate to climax while reciting a random excerpt from The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Al Borland posted:

Sob uncontrollably as you begin to speak. "I feel like I'm not in control of myself as if these horrible forces, that I can't see, understand, or even interact with are controlling me. They're making me do these horrible things. I think they're even making me say this and I have no idea what they're going to make me do next!"
Then proceed to masturbate while reciting a random excerpt from The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

>break off the poop-slathered hook and use it to fend off the advances of the frightening strangers

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Al Borland posted:

Then proceed to masturbate to climax while reciting a random excerpt from The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

>Fart on her before she can move out of harm's way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
>save

• Locked thread