Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
I was cagey about the snowman but it turns out he's an alright dude. That snowman is okay in my book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

One thing I do remember from sex ed is that they taught us girls a hundred ways to say no, but not a single thing about asking for what we wanted.

We didn't even get the say no bit. It was pretty much just a biology lesson with lots of giggling.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

I was cagey about the snowman but it turns out he's an alright dude. That snowman is okay in my book.

trolls are crazy stoop tho

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
My friends and I didn't have our own computers, so we just traded tips we'd learned from Cosmo or laid there like starfish.

Once we got to college and had unsupervised internet access, it was like a whole new world

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

My friends and I didn't have our own computers, so we just traded tips we'd learned from Cosmo or laid there like starfish.

both of those will strain mussels

:c00l:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

bloomin' onions from outback steakhouse make my pee smell so weird afterwards. anyone else have this experience? confirm/deny

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
snowmen everywhere... but where are the snow women? in fact there is very little female representation of snow objects, unless it is in a nuclear snow family (to dump caregiver duty on the woman of course - more heteronormative, patriarchal poo poo). this year i will only make snow WOMEN. i hope u gals will join me, and continue to say no to this hosed up Othering of women in all facets of life :)

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
The weather channel says there will be a thunderstorm in my area at around nine thirty tonight

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

rocketpig posted:

We didn't even get the say no bit. It was pretty much just a biology lesson with lots of giggling.

hey have you got the info about that print? email me?

toe knee hand fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Dec 13, 2013

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Here I am, studying for a final on a very nice couch in the ladies powder room, that room before the bathroom. If they didn't want me to use the couch they shouldn't have loving put it here

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Al Borland posted:

Maybe when I get back home I'll ask a girl I like if she wants to go see it :unsmith:. I like cold things so the title alone has me interested.

I'll give you a full trip report on how much of a hit it is after I go tomorrow.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pick posted:

trolls are crazy stoop tho

Yeah those trolls sucked. I wish them ill

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

frozen is a good movie

even the snowman who yes did initially seem annoying is actually pretty okay

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

Here I am, studying for a final on a very nice couch in the ladies powder room, that room before the bathroom. If they didn't want me to use the couch they shouldn't have loving put it here

You have pre bathroom rooms? What the hell? Ladies have it made.

Also where do you live that you get a lovely thunderstorm and not a snowstorm?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Once again, the answer is Baltimore

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
if you live in the midwest you get thundersnow

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Crow Jane posted:

It's like 65 degrees throughout Virginia

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

And then it's supposed to be snowing by Sunday. This week's weather has been really disorienting, I've had to wear like five different kinds of jacket

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

I walked past the women's restroom at Indiana University's Memorial Union and it blew my mind that there was a huge couch in there. It weirds me out that people would use a couch in the bathroom.

I was really jealous of how big that bathroom was. The men's room next to it was like a broom closet.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Crow Jane posted:

LoL I should have known. Wow a lot of you people live in the same area. Unfortunately, its Baltimore.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJR6my7A_Vk

/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si5dUAlG5Tc

Take your pick I suppose

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

the womens bathroom in the engineering building on campus has one of those, i walked in and was so confused
the womens bathroom in the nanowhatsit research building i work at has a little basket full of a bunch of soaps and lotions to use :3:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
most women's bathrooms don't have 'em, the ones at bloomingdales are posh

minneapolis is balls-rear end cold todays

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

This one is pretty good as well:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V4NoboSq6w

Chiba City Blues posted:

the womens bathroom in the engineering building on campus has one of those, i walked in and was so confused

There used to be a beautiful old art deco theater around here with a ladies' lounge, it was gorgeous

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Alright ladies, I"m taking a break from the thread. Have a good one see you in a few days.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Al Borland posted:

You have pre bathroom rooms? What the hell? Ladies have it made.

Also where do you live that you get a lovely thunderstorm and not a snowstorm?

Old building ladies rooms will sometimes have a powder room. People toss an old couch in there, bam instant study room if you can get over the idea of studying proxy to the bathroom

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Al Borland posted:

LoL I should have known. Wow a lot of you people live in the same area. Unfortunately, its Baltimore.

i don't know, The Wire makes Baltimore look pretty rad

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Everyone will like the snowman from Frozen or you are heartless

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
hans is p. fine, no lies

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
ALSO STARFISH JOKES ARE HARD AND NO ONE APPRECIATED IT YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKS

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Hans got a good voice, both speaking and singing

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Donkay NOoo posted:

Hans got a good voice, both speaking and singing

that song is even better having seen the movie :buddy:

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

Al Borland posted:

Baltimore is pretty cool but there are definitely lots of gunshots and crazy people.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Pick posted:

most women's bathrooms don't have 'em, the ones at bloomingdales are posh

minneapolis is balls-rear end cold todays

yea for real. i parked in the expensive underground lot just so i wouldn't have to go outside, it's super gross.

bloomingdales got some pimp rear end bathrooms tho. the lakshore grill in edina's macy's could take a lesson from there!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
i just put in contacts for the first time ever

do they ever stop feeling weird?

the hard part wasn't touching my eyeball with my finger it was making sure the thing was flat so it would stay in

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

toe knee hand posted:

the hard part wasn't touching my eyeball with my finger it was making sure the thing was flat so it would stay in

also i keep seeing stuff out of the corner of my eye

this is weird yo

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

toe knee hand posted:

yeah, you get used to it after a while.

i love my contacts

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
i hated wearing contacts and i only used them for rugby

besides i look good in my glasses :colbert:

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

help i'm alone with vansandman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Chiba City Blues posted:

i hated wearing contacts and i only used them for rugby

besides i look good in my glasses :colbert:

yea when i first got my glasses i thought "oh great i look better in these glasses rock" but recently there've been a few times where in the mirror before i put my glasses on i've looked better...

• Locked thread