Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Donkay NOoo posted:

more importantly why is it so long, how much is there you can really say about it

yeah i didn't know there were that many words about bending someone over?

idk. it's not really a bizarre position or anything either.

e: laughing my rear end off at the ghost thread tho

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

A Spider Covets fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Dec 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

KirbyKhan posted:

In reference to the Doggy Style trainwreck thread, what are the opinions from you flippity flap havers?

I'm not opposed to it. No butt stuff though.

By the way, everyone should read Wikipedia's articles on sex positions because the terminology they use is hilariously clinical.

Wikipedia posted:

The active partner may massage or stimulate the receiving partner's erogenous zones, such as the genitals, nipples, buttocks, or administer a playful spank to the buttocks;[6] the active partner may also introduce a sex toy, such as a dildo or vibrator, into the vagina or anus. The doggy position may be erotic or sexually provocative for participants.[7]

"administer a playful spank to the buttocks" :engleft:

----------------

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Not all butt stuff is created equal

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Same, when girls have requested I do butt stuff I always have had to patiently explain why I'm not cool with doing that.

Some young women I know had a great band back in Knoxville, called GUTLOCKER. Their best/most famous song was called "Get That Dick Out Of My rear end". They were rad. Oh wait it might be on YouTube...

Well gently caress it looks like some lovely metal band has taken the name Gutlocker now, but here's one of the few clips of the REAL GUTLOCKER I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHcvZCBG3LQ

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Donkay NOoo posted:

more importantly why is it so long, how much is there you can really say about it

I think it's mostly turned into a thread to make fun of the OP rather than talk about the sex position anymore.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

ugh I looked at the last page of that buttsex thread and someone mentioned sounding

that poo poo is hosed up, the thought makes me wince and I don't even have a dong

who even comes up with that kind of thing, "yeah it sounds wicked awesome to jam rods up in my urethra hell yeah"

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Portals posted:

ugh I looked at the last page of that buttsex thread and someone mentioned sounding

that poo poo is hosed up, the thought makes me wince and I don't even have a dong

who even comes up with that kind of thing, "yeah it sounds wicked awesome to jam rods up in my urethra hell yeah"

Yeah I never got the Urethra people. That shits hosed up. Not sure what sounding is but it sounds bad. Do I want to know?
Okay I'm going to go now its 4AM I got home after visiting parents. My PC still freezing :smith: looks like the repair guys were completely wrong. I'm guessing my pc crap is either power related aka brownouts or my RAM is lovely.

We'll find out more on wednesday.

Declan MacManus posted:

my school had therapy dogs for exam week

i spent like 20 minutes with st bernards circling my ankles, it was delightful

I want this.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Al Borland posted:

Yeah I never got the Urethra people. That shits hosed up. Not sure what sounding is but it sounds bad. Do I want to know?

Do you want to know about dudes sticking metal, plastic or glass(!) rods up their weiners? That's what sounding is. Over time they can move on to larger and larger sounding rods, stretching the hell out of their urethras. Eventually you might even be able to get a finger in there. This sounds like a thing that could interfere with maintaining the high pressure stream necessary to stand and pee without dribbling on things, but who knows.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Angela Christine posted:

Do you want to know about dudes sticking metal, plastic or glass(!) rods up their weiners? That's what sounding is. Over time they can move on to larger and larger sounding rods, stretching the hell out of their urethras. Eventually you might even be able to get a finger in there. This sounds like a thing that could interfere with maintaining the high pressure stream necessary to stand and pee without dribbling on things, but who knows.

Wow, that sounds like a horrible and stupid thing to do!

oh wait i'm supposed to be sex-pos

wait

nah

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I refuse to believe anyone actually does that, I just can't.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I think ladies can do sounding as well, though I'm not sure why anyone would want to.

I have my first snow day off from work today. I'm not going to sound anything, but I'm quite excited regardless.

Crow Jane fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Dec 10, 2013

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Pick posted:

Wow, that sounds like a horrible and stupid thing to do!

oh wait i'm supposed to be sex-pos

wait

nah

You can still be sex-pos while being weird painful possibly body-ruining poo poo neg.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Is it called sounding because of the screams?

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

Surely this isn't a real thing that people do. Wouldn't they end up incontinent after a while?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

rocketpig posted:

Surely this isn't a real thing that people do. Wouldn't they end up incontinent after a while?

if there's one thing the old EMS stories megathread taught me, it's that if people can fit it in, it will go in the hole. no matter what "it" is.

----------------

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

A Spider Covets posted:

if there's one thing the old EMS stories megathread taught me, it's that if people can fit it in, it will go in the hole. no matter what "it" is.

and sometimes if it doesn't fit they will make it fit

this rarely ends up going well for anyone involved though

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

A Spider Covets posted:

Live electrical wires, slam and dunk.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

There are undoubtedly people who get off on incontinence.

Didn't one of the EMS threads have a story about an old lady who's husband had been loving her urethra for decades, and she had no idea it was the wrong hole?

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Crow Jane posted:

Didn't one of the EMS threads have a story about an old lady who's husband had been loving her urethra for decades, and she had no idea it was the wrong hole?

what

but how would you...

wouldn't it...

wouldn't the husband...

WHAT

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Women's Rights? posted:

what

but how would you...

wouldn't it...

wouldn't the husband...

WHAT

I think she thought the pain was just a part of sex, she wasn't supposed to enjoy it after all.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
NOPE

Pet the kitty :3:

Carecat fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Dec 10, 2013

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

I always thought that was an urban legend, I think I read about it in an old waiting room reader's digest once.

And yes, it appears that incontinence fetishists maintain dozens of thriving communities :cry:

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Carecat posted:

NOPE

What did the kitty do to deserve the Cone of Shame? I see a shaved leg, surgery? Is kitty okay? :ohdear: It looks so fluffy i want to pet it but not if poor kitty is sick

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Cats legs look so weird and skinny when their fluff is gone, it's adorably pathetic. I'd also like to pet that cat.

The urethra thing might be an urban legend, yeah.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Carecat posted:

NOPE

koshka :3:

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Carecat posted:

NOPE

poor kitty hurt its widdle leg :(
but what a fluffy tail, and such a handsome face :kimchi:

edit: my lovely grandad decided he can't be bothered to show up to my sister's wedding and even though he's a poo poo she's still sad about it :(

vaguely fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Dec 10, 2013

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
My cats would just shake their heads like mad if you put this on them.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Carecat posted:

yes please :3:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Women's Rights? posted:

What did the kitty do to deserve the Cone of Shame?

it was born

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Carecat posted:

gently caress I'm dying here. Someone who can photoshop put dat catte into the MGM logo.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Angela Christine posted:

Ugh, thats nasty. Why? Why do people do these things?

Carecat posted:

Is that your cat? That gif is amazing.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i got attacked by a cat the other day

i was walking innocently down the street when i heard this MROWR sound and something slammed into my leg, i was wearing boots so idk if it tried to claw me or not but it was a drat cat

i was ready to be enraged but then i saw that it was one of those cats with a huge fluffy orange coat and a pushed-in dour face, and someone had shaved its entire body leaving only its head and tail resplendent

tbh i'd attack strangers too if that happened to me, so i forgave it and left peacefully

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
once when i was outside as a little girl someone was walking their chow chow that had its fur in a lion cut and i thought it was an actual lion and i ran inside and cried
lion cuts are mentally scarring for everyone

stimulated emission fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Dec 10, 2013

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Chiba City Blues posted:

once when i was outside as a little girl someone was walking their chow chow that had its fur in a lion cut and i thought it was an actual lion and i ran inside and cried
lion cuts are mentally scaring for everyone

Aww chow chows are so adorable too.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gyre posted:

dat catte

:rolleyes:

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Avshalom posted:

i got attacked by a cat the other day

i was walking innocently down the street when i heard this MROWR sound and something slammed into my leg, i was wearing boots so idk if it tried to claw me or not but it was a drat cat

i was ready to be enraged but then i saw that it was one of those cats with a huge fluffy orange coat and a pushed-in dour face, and someone had shaved its entire body leaving only its head and tail resplendent

tbh i'd attack strangers too if that happened to me, so i forgave it and left peacefully

I want to give my cat this haircut so bad. She has a perfect floofy mane for it. Except the tail, she doesn't have a tail.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Gyre posted:

gently caress I'm dying here. Someone who can photoshop put dat catte into the MGM logo.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

:3: :3: :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that gif is exactly what i needed after reading about a texas judge popping a boner while beating his daughter. thanks, ladygoon thread. thlgthread

• Locked thread