Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Even more perfect than I envisioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
There are only so many things you can stick your dick into before thought pops in your head to stick something into your dick.

Most folks get to that point and realize it is hosed. But there are always a few that dont have that "Ow poo poo gently caress OUCH" scrote protecting instinct most men are born with.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

christmas shopping and wrapping are done i just bent christmas shopping over and hosed it doggy style

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I hope you wiped the boxes down afterward, otherwise it's going to be an awkward Christmas morning at the NOoo house

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
i can't get my christmas shopping done until like the 16th or 17th because of cash flow

i got everything planned out i just gotta get monies

all my gifts are probably gonna be late for christmas but whatever who cares

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Crow Jane posted:

I hope you wiped the boxes down afterward, otherwise it's going to be an awkward Christmas morning at the NOoo house

it's just a little extra christmas cheer!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Carecat posted:

Is it called sounding because of the screams?

Urethral sounding is a medical procedure that involves inserting a probe called a "sound" into the urethra to stretch it or unblock a stricture. Gonorrhea used to be the most common cause of urethral stricture. The probes could also be used to detect stones in the bladder, before we had scans for that. I imagine screams were often involved.

Someone heard about all this and thought "That sounds like fun, I should try that". :psyduck: So now if you GIS "urethral sounding" the first page of results includes a dude with a toothbrush stuck up his dick.
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/I0NR16O.jpg So sexy.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

:laffo:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Cosmo Sex tips: This one trick will make your man Lose his mind!

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

My mom is a social worker for mentally disabled adults. One of her clients loves sticking things up his penis, the worst was a pinwheel on a stick. She has to remember to keep an eye on her pen whenever she's around him.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Cosmo Sex tips: This one trick will make your man Lose his mind!

My favorite ridiculous Cosmo sex tip is the one where they tell you to basically give his dick an Indian burn. That or the one where they tell you to shake pepper into his nose while loving, it's a close contest

paraquat
Nov 25, 2006

Burp
With Christmas just around the corner, I think men should stick with the "lightbulb in rear end" thing.

It's just a little more festive.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I noticed like, 4 consecutive issues of cosmo suggested spanking your dude with a kitchen spatula. Cosmo is loving weird.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Cosmo seems to think dicks are way, way more complicated than they actually are. That or they have published so many sex tips that they have to keep making up increasingly bizarre ones to avoid repeating themselves

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Cosmo seems to think dicks are way, way more complicated than they actually are. That or they have published so many sex tips that they have to keep making up increasingly bizarre ones to avoid repeating themselves

THIS ONE HOT TRICK WILL DRIVE YOUR MAN WILD
"touch his dick"

TO MAKE THINGS EVEN CRAZIER
"I dunno use your mouth I guess"

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
every cosmo sex tip:
touch his penis

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

I once took an online cosmo sex quiz about whether your were a bore in the sack or not. According to them I got 90% of the answers wrong and was frigid as all hell. All the answers they marked wrong were where I picked stuff that was more adventurous than they expected, but cosmo didn't care.

So yeah, I feel sorry for women who actually believe what cosmo tells them.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
unless you indian burn his dick and claw his nuts you are a bore in the sack, sorry :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTQnUTgLssI

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I think the fun of sex is kind of diminished when you resort to busting out special moves like you're in a fighting game or something.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

I think the fun of sex is kind of diminished when you resort to busting out special moves like you're in a fighting game or something.

FATALITY

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

The key is to figure out how to defeat pleasure your current opponent partner in particular. What works on one person may not work so well on another, because of resistances and stats and the like.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

forward forward up up B

oh drat I punched him in the mouth again, I gotta learn to fix my timing jeez

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
oh my gosh my big date is tomorrow :ohdear:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
How to please your man. Show up naked, bring alcohol and snacks.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pick posted:

oh my gosh my big date is tomorrow :ohdear:

What are you going to wear? Hair up or down?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

What are you going to wear? Hair up or down?

Down, probably. Otherwise, what's the point of having long hair?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

you could cut it short and then be hotter just an idea

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pick posted:

Down, probably. Otherwise, what's the point of having long hair?

Putting it up so you can release it later, when you're both naked. I miss having long hair sometimes.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Sex is the right time to have it bound up, though, otherwise inconsiderate fucks tug on it (purposefully or accidentally).

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I got a date myself :rms: with a test that will determine my future :getin:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

True, and depending on how athletic the sex is, you could end up with some serious tangles. I used to love surprising people with the sheer bulk of my hair, though

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jul 11, 2014

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

True, and depending on how athletic the sex is, you could end up with some serious tangles. I used to love surprising people with the sheer bulk of my hair, though

the Neck Tangle :gonk:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
You know, there is something to be said about seeing a woman exhausted and disheveled after a good romp.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jul 11, 2014

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

You know, there is something to be said about seeing a woman exhausted and disheveled after a good romp.

There's something to be said for *being* exhausted and disheveled after a good romp. A little achiness is also kind of nice afterwards

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

VendaGoat posted:

Most satisfying thing as a dude is to exhaust someone else.

But drat, I forgot all about Cosmo. I used to read my sister's copies when I was a kid. I wonder if they are still the same rehashes today.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
There's something to be said for getting really energized and then going out into the darkness and exsanguinating goats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pick posted:

There's something to be said for getting really energized and then going out into the darkness and exsanguinating goats

Just want to remind you that dudes read this thread too, and we don't want too many lady secrets getting out

• Locked thread