Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Shifty Pony posted:

why am i up at 5AM?

mornin sadie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
Joey and Lou have been super cuddly lately. It's great.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
i love cat + dog friends :3:

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

cool mobster names

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Milo was being weird and contantly would go in the litterbox and just dig around then leave, not even try to pee or poop.

Then we noticed he was only peeing a small amount so off with shnooks' to work at the vet office to make sure he isn't blocked.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

please pee again Milo.

sadie status:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

creatine posted:

Milo was being weird and contantly would go in the litterbox and just dig around then leave, not even try to pee or poop.

Then we noticed he was only peeing a small amount so off with shnooks' to work at the vet office to make sure he isn't blocked.
good catte dadde. hope everything is okay

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Endless Mike posted:

good catte dadde. hope everything is okay

He's probably fine. The gf felt his bladder and didn't feel full and he was still peeing.

Just weird that he goes into the litter box quite frequently just to dig around. I even scooped it every hour yesterday thinking he didn't like it messy but he still did it.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

i hope the diagnosis is "is cat, being rear end in a top hat, can't fix."

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

halp i think the sun melted my cat

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!
Me and GF have been waiting to get a cat til the end of my finals so I have bonding time... It's dead week, most of my finals are not terribly study worthy, and this rolls around:

We're meeting them tomorrow and if we like them we'll spend the afternoon getting supplies (mainly food, brush, and litter) and pick them up Saturday morning. Can't wait! :3:

Speaking of which, what are some YOSPOS approved™ litter types/brands?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

devmd01 posted:

i love cat + dog friends :3:

so do I :3:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

i use precious cat, but aren't you not supposed to bother with clumping litter for kittens or something.

congrats on your cats.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW66eVErezc

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:unsmith:

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

I like how Gizmeows looks much like her namesake at the moment.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

keep gizmo's head shaved forever

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

droopy ear :kimchi:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

MindSet posted:

Me and GF have been waiting to get a cat til the end of my finals so I have bonding time... It's dead week, most of my finals are not terribly study worthy, and this rolls around:

We're meeting them tomorrow and if we like them we'll spend the afternoon getting supplies (mainly food, brush, and litter) and pick them up Saturday morning. Can't wait! :3:

congrats on your new cattes

feels great saying that not in the imperative for once

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I have a chartreux like cat lolo the grey one I posted. She has a belly, like a panniculus no matter how much weight she loses. She also is hungry all the time. Tried to switch her to wet food for less carbs but she won't eat it. She loves kibble. Normally eats friskies indoor but is there a better brand that isn't super expensive for cats with belly fat or something.

ButWhatIf
Jun 24, 2009

HA HA HA

rip tiny shred of tobacco stuck in camera lens

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
oh yeah what ever happened to your month long windows phone experiment, did you last?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

walt is starting to get a beautiful coat. almost looks like a red panda or something

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

sadiekins was worried for gizmo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYfgVVUCQn0

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

mod sassinator posted:

oh yeah what ever happened to your month long windows phone experiment, did you last?

we changed security practices at work which forced me to have to switch back to my iphone so i lost the bet however i just sold the phone in sa mart so whatever life goes on

still no google plus on windows phone anyways so i would've never kept it

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
how big of a shithead is walt.
He looks like he is in teencat shithead phase

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

sunbeamin

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

its a little chilly so i tucked ollie in

hes been like this for 2 hours

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

MindSet posted:

Speaking of which, what are some YOSPOS approved™ litter types/brands?

Invest in da'bird and some little fur mice toys for sure. As far as food goes Wellness Core and Blue Buffalo are pretty popular and healthy foods. And get a fountain for their water. Catit makes goods ones and they are usually on sale on Aamzon.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
What is da bird?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Farecoal posted:

What is da bird?

:stare::staredog::catstare:

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
I have decided that my favourite type of catte is a pubbe catte. Any decent bar has one of these enormous mogwertzes, fattened on dropped peanuts and hardened against all noise and drama. Rowdy patrons and excitable dogs may come and go, but these sumptuously-upholstered bastards just open one mean yellow eye, stretch out a slab-like paw, and go back to sleep.

I mean, just look at this fucker:

Or this one:

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

"fine, you can pet me. but i'm not gonna enjoy it"

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
oi m8! you gon' 'et me or wut?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

a day with a meowbox is a good day :3:

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!

Trast posted:

Invest in da'bird and some little fur mice toys for sure. As far as food goes Wellness Core and Blue Buffalo are pretty popular and healthy foods. And get a fountain for their water. Catit makes goods ones and they are usually on sale on Aamzon.

Oh yeah we got all that info and already bought a bunch of stuff for cattes

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

hard life going on here

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

floofy gizmo

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

no, really, what is it

Galaspar posted:

I have decided that my favourite type of catte is a pubbe catte. Any decent bar has one of these enormous mogwertzes, fattened on dropped peanuts and hardened against all noise and drama. Rowdy patrons and excitable dogs may come and go, but these sumptuously-upholstered bastards just open one mean yellow eye, stretch out a slab-like paw, and go back to sleep.

http://www.pubcats.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Farecoal posted:

no, really, what is it

http://www.amazon.com/GoCat-Apart-Feather-Assorted-Colors/dp/B000F9JJJE
when you swing it through the air, it makes a sound like a bird flapping its wings. cats who know the outdoors especially tend to like it