Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Farecoal posted:

no, really, what is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1_4f17QBlA

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
da bird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8POAdanIMw

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
bee cat

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
yes but how much does he bench

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
a pub... cat ?

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

heated cat bed has arrived

Torgo approves

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.

toe knee hand posted:

yes but how much does he bench
not enough :(

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

what does refurb want for christmas and how is she taking to the theoretical tree you have

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
pepper cook teh stroganoff

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

ladyweapon posted:

not enough :(

oh my god

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

what does refurb want for christmas and how is she taking to the theoretical tree you have

it's more of a christmas shrub

stumpy dog, stumpy cat, why not a stumpy tree too

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

heated cat bed has arrived

Torgo approves

dawwww :3:

also i know sadie is a huge cat but it always amuses me to see just how large she is

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shifty Pony posted:

also i know sadie is a huge cat but it always amuses me to see just how large she is

oh those beds are the same size? lollll

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

devmd01 posted:

pepper :3:

do you put the step ladder there so she can watch?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

i rubbed a sadie belly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn18i5glDLM

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

graph posted:

oh those beds are the same size? lollll

that might be the 20 inch one while i have the 16. still.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

devmd01 posted:

i'm the dutch oven i want

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

i have a le creuset like that one, but honestly just get the cheaper enameled cast iron. i bought my mom one of these for christmas and it looks and feels just as nice as the le creuset. if i had to do over again i would buy the cheap one for myself for sure

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I have a chartreux like cat lolo the grey one I posted. She has a belly, like a panniculus no matter how much weight she loses. She also is hungry all the time. Tried to switch her to wet food for less carbs but she won't eat it. She loves kibble. Normally eats friskies indoor but is there a better brand that isn't super expensive for cats with belly fat or something.

How much are you willing to spend? Brands like Orijen, Wellness, Merrick, Solid Gold, etc. are all good foods. You likely need to get her exercising more, too. You could also ask your vet about a diet plan.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

mod sassinator posted:

pepper :3:

do you put the step ladder there so she can watch?

yup! she usually hangs out for a little bit while we cook and gets to inspect every ingredient.

and the le creuset owns, if you have a Marshalls store around they're like 50% off. literally no effort to clean no matter what you cook in it.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
chs

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

devmd01 posted:

yup! she usually hangs out for a little bit while we cook and gets to inspect every ingredient.

and the le creuset owns, if you have a Marshalls store around they're like 50% off. literally no effort to clean no matter what you cook in it.

we've been trying to feed tara all sorts of things she wouldn't like. she doesn't eat them. :)

hmm, i should get one of these for teh wifu. she keeps hmming and hawing over them when we go to the store. it would go well with the caphalon sauce frying pans we have.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

just buy a cast iron one from a flea market for 10 bucks and reseason it

like i cannot imagine paying over 60 bucks for a dutch oven, that poo poo is nuts

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

espressa did some pretty impressive loafin this morning, she normally never loafs

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

MindSet posted:

Me and GF have been waiting to get a cat til the end of my finals so I have bonding time... It's dead week, most of my finals are not terribly study worthy, and this rolls around:

We're meeting them tomorrow and if we like them we'll spend the afternoon getting supplies (mainly food, brush, and litter) and pick them up Saturday morning. Can't wait! :3:

Speaking of which, what are some YOSPOS approved™ litter types/brands?
congrats on new cats, handle the gently caress out of them early so you can clip claws gently caress with them more easily later on

worlds best supposedly actually the best, i use some weird german brand called okoplus or something thats small fiber pellets. id try to avoid a clay one if possible because your cats end up smelling like it

i fuckin knew refurb was a goddamn wizard

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

quotin

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

dem eyes :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

to whomever asked:

yes, walt is in full on shithead mode. he runs around and loses his traction and flops around chasing little bits of kibble. thankfully he always eats it. the toilet paper thing is new and exciting. i can't have anything at all on my nightstand or he begins knocking those things off at about 630am, at the latest. i usually get up at 530am, and if he's not sleeping with me (he has been lately, and behaving himself) he sprints in at the sound of the alarm.

he attacks anything new. boxes. allen edmonds shoes. id badge. it's new! I HAVE TO EAT IT

the whole time i've been typing this he's been flopping around with a piece of food and it sounds like the house is going to collapse

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

the good news is he's been a little less bitey lately, doesn't walk around howling as much, and the relaxing at night thing is nice

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

to whomever asked:

yes, walt is in full on shithead mode. he runs around and loses his traction and flops around chasing little bits of kibble. thankfully he always eats it. the toilet paper thing is new and exciting. i can't have anything at all on my nightstand or he begins knocking those things off at about 630am, at the latest. i usually get up at 530am, and if he's not sleeping with me (he has been lately, and behaving himself) he sprints in at the sound of the alarm.

he attacks anything new. boxes. allen edmonds shoes. id badge. it's new! I HAVE TO EAT IT

the whole time i've been typing this he's been flopping around with a piece of food and it sounds like the house is going to collapse

bring back waltcam

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

cws

ijustam
Jun 20, 2005

did you slide him off the desk

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

ijustam posted:

did you slide him off the desk

walt's from the streets, you don't gently caress with that

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

doing his best trophy impression

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Moo doesn't understand how to deal with a slippery coffee table. This weekend, I wiped it down using Old English so it's all nice, shiny, and slippery. She'll hop up in a very cursory fashion only to quickly lose traction and it just becomes a flurry of paws and nails attempting magic friction out of somewhere. It gets so bad that she can't even play it off like she meant to do it. I fully intend on wiping down the table often now because that poo poo is HILARIOUS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

drowning in he own floof