Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pick posted:

Rainforest Cafe: A Step Up from Political Turmoil in Nepal

Let's not be rash here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Let's not be rash here

Rainforest Cafe: Once Assumed to be A Step Up from Maximum Intensity Political Turmoil in Nepal

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

Pick posted:

I know someone who thinks if you're wearing pantyhose then you don't have to wear underwear. I vehemently disagree, because then you get your pantyhose all crotchy. You need to avoid that because washing pantyhose is like a death sentence for them since they are made of angel's sneezes and ghost whispers.

Get the pantyhose with no crotch, duh. Why do want pantyhose over your crotch, are you trying to seal in the juices for extra flavor?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Don't mind me just wearin' crotchless pantyhose w/ no underwear

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Don't mind me just wearin' crotchless pantyhose w/ no underwear

that is appropriate only for giving birth or basic instinct

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

If you don't broil your genitals in cling wrap at all times, you are basically a whore.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Orrr you could just be normal and wear underwear with regular pantyhose

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty
Crotchless tights? Why? Like, I get crotchless underwear but are these special nylon fetishist tights or something?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bollock Monkey posted:

Crotchless tights? Why? Like, I get crotchless underwear but are these special nylon fetishist tights or something?

yep

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
my date was not wearing these

she was wearing a blank, generic t-shirt

and jeans

those are correct clothes for putting on your body :)

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I dunno if you're going on a first date you wanna step it up a tiny bit. i usually go with jeans and a very nice shirt, with the neckline depending on how much i like the guy

Or maybe you don't if it's between girls i dunno i never went on a date with another lady

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I like how all the pups try to nurse at once and they kind of can't fit and stack up funny

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pick posted:

that is appropriate only for giving birth or basic instinct

What if, what IF, you're going to a fancy party at a posh old country club or governor's mansion or something, but you've heard they have been having some trouble with their aging plumbing so there is a slight chance you'll have to squat behind a bush to pee? You want to wear pantyhose with your party dress, but you also want it to be as easy as possible to squat

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Angela Christine posted:

What if, what IF, you're going to a fancy party at a posh old country club or governor's mansion or something, but you've heard they have been having some trouble with their aging plumbing so there is a slight chance you'll have to squat behind a bush to pee? You want to wear pantyhose with your party dress, but you also want it to be as easy as possible to squat

This is the least likely reason as to why a woman would wear crotchless items, on the way to a debutant ball.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Pick posted:

Rainforest Cafe: A Step Up from Political Turmoil in Nepal

Pick posted:

*vague crackling sound, lights flicker, waitresses look despondent*
Haha sounds like it went well.
So basically its a tropical chuck-e-cheese?

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

Bollock Monkey posted:

You know that most pantyhose have a special off-colored crotch panel that screams WARNING HAZARDOUS EXHAUST

This is totally not weird and gross.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Al Borland posted:

Haha sounds like it went well.
So basically its a tropical chuck-e-cheese?

yep, only the food was middle-of-the-road americana (which seems odd)

I had a salad, it was salady! I like salad so really this is the ideal setup.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Is it anywhere near as fancy as the ones I find in google search? I imagined a diner with lots of greenery stuck to the ceiling.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

awwww two puppies are kicking each other to try and get comfy :3:
so wiggle

Also Pick I am glad you managed to enjoy your date against all the odds

I have just eaten my second of five Christmas dinners, this is gonna be a pretty great December

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

vaguely posted:

I have just eaten my second of five Christmas dinners, this is gonna be a pretty great December

what sorcery is this

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
also im going to the hobbit tonight
dont care what anyone says im going to have a good time
i like tolkien too much not too

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Jul 11, 2014

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Carecat posted:

Is it anywhere near as fancy as the ones I find in google search? I imagined a diner with lots of greenery stuck to the ceiling.

Fancy isn't the word, but yes -- they're all like that.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
WIENERS

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Do you feel better?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Carecat posted:

it is the original one, and it is PACKED with poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

stop PMing that to me man.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
dude did u get the bone yet

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

dude did u get the bone yet

did u?
o wait
was a lady or a dude on ur date

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i'm talking about literal bones, in the literal sense of literally receiving one

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

not that i know of, i also got a game coming in from another goon too :getin:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i personally ordered a horse pelvis and forgot about it and it came in the mail and I was like oo what's this

pelvis

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I got a calendar from the Public Works Department in the mail today. This is the picture for September:

Check out the talons on Bay Beauty

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

stop PMing that to me man.

NO

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

i personally ordered a horse pelvis and forgot about it and it came in the mail and I was like oo what's this

pelvis

lady you scare me sometimes

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I want to see Pick's house, bones and things are cool. I have a deer skull, some framed butterflies, and a scorpion paperweight, but that's pretty boring in comparison.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Pick posted:

pelvis

literally something my mom would do

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
i think my cat is an exhibitionist

i was out all evening and the litter box was untouched and he goes as soon as i get back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
and now he's looking at me like "yes you have to clean that up later"

• Locked thread