Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Do Edgeaholics also drink a shitload of beer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

rahum posted:

After some searching, I found the urn! OHHH YEEESSS!

THE urn? Like, what? How? What's the story?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Last time I saw Mason Ryan was on Gladiators, but then it was like a repeat of a 4 year old show so it doesn't tell you where he is now but still

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Basically Mason Ryan is the best person to ever live.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Before he was competing for the TNA World Title, Magnus was known as Oblivion on Gladiators.

He even had his own action figure!

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I can bolieve that.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

I wonder if Ryan has improved in the ring at NXT. He seems like the kind of guy Vince would go ape for.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Red posted:

I wonder if Ryan has improved in the ring at NXT. He seems like the kind of guy Vince would go ape for.

Most of his matches down in NXT have been squashes, but he's been entertaining to say the least. He's the resident monster face and from looks of it he has improved, even had a decent-ish big guy bout with Alexander Rusev.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

I want HBK to just kick him.

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
I don't know if I've seen more than 60 seconds total of Bo Dallas but I loving hate him.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Incendiary Pig posted:

I don't know if I've seen more than 60 seconds total of Bo Dallas but I loving hate him.

Someone pointed out that his voice is the exact tone and timbre people use to talk to dogs and small children and his face is refreshingly punchable. It's not very versatile but it is pretty useful.

WeX Majors
Apr 16, 2006
Joined for the archives
His match are rather meh, but his character is loving...GOD drat do I love the character work they have doing in Orlando.
First off, watch the front row when Bo actually pins him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS6QmIk8Fek
that's loving *real* emotion for a wrestling match. I love that poo poo.
So because NXT is mostly filled with smarks who go to every single show because whatthefuckelsedoyoudoinOrlando, most of the crowd chants are this weird mix that we've mostly come to associate with Chikara and ROH. But Bo? Bo might be the only genuine heel in the company.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlQOz4RCN40

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Future me came back in time and told me about that post. It's why I got a new avatar last month.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
The biggest problem with Bo (besides the fact he's not a very good wrestler) is that I'm not quite sure how his gimmick works on the main roster unless they have him take the U.S. or IC belt on his first night after calling him back up.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Suben posted:

The biggest problem with Bo (besides the fact he's not a very good wrestler) is that I'm not quite sure how his gimmick works on the main roster unless they have him take the U.S. or IC belt on his first night after calling him back up.

Just have him smile at the camera.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

getitoffgetitoff posted:

Just have him smile at the camera.
And emphasize being friends with John Cena.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pneub posted:

Do Edgeaholics also drink a shitload of beer?
No, sodas. Because sodas rule!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

weekly font posted:

Future me came back in time and told me about that post. It's why I got a new avatar last month.

idk what this means D:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Mason Ryan's biggest achievement in NXT is accidentally getting Enzo Amore over.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

njsykora posted:

Mason Ryan's biggest achievement in NXT is accidentally getting Enzo Amore over.
He should enter the Hall of Fame based on that.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Suben posted:

please just never call him up and maybe release him for sucking

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Suben posted:

They can bump him straight to the world title scene have him main event a Wrestlemania or two. That worked out in the long run last time they had to build up a lovely wrestler who's entire gimmick was "I'm smug!".

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Pneub posted:

They can bump him straight to the world title scene have him main event a Wrestlemania or two. That worked out in the long run last time they had to build up a lovely wrestler who's entire gimmick was "I'm smug!".

Sandow never main evented a Mania

also he's not lovely

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

I Before E posted:

also he's not lovely

You know who I'm talking about.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Pneub posted:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Pneub posted:

The Miz wasn't immediately put in the world title scene. He had a pretty long run with the tag belts, and the US title, before main eventing 27.

I Before E fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Dec 14, 2013

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
picture thread

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Basically a mall Santa transported into wrestling.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

I Before E posted:

also he's not lovely

I beg to differ

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

getitoffgetitoff posted:

I beg to differ

it's not really a matter of opinion whether someone's main evented a wrestlemania or not.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Bard Maddox posted:

picture thread

Danielson's knee is so amazing it allows you to see the resemblance between Bray and Bo!

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

TUS posted:

Danielson's knee is so amazing it allows you to see the resemblance between Bray and Bo!

It was an off night for Bryan. His knee would usually bring out a little IRS.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Per WO: The biggest show of the year, Raw After Wrestlemania, is sold out.

Got mine, pretty happy with the tickets too. Going to be awesome.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Red posted:

It was an off night for Bryan. His knee would usually bring out a little IRS.

It still astounds me that someone as normal-looking as IRS managed to produce a group of children where Bray Wyatt is "the handsome one"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

fatherdog posted:

It still astounds me that someone as normal-looking as IRS managed to produce a group of children where Bray Wyatt is "the handsome one"

Uhh, I think you'll find you're wrong.

This man is bo-youtiful.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
WWE sent Max Scherzer a belt!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bard Maddox posted:

WWE sent Max Scherzer a belt!

Uh... why? Has he ever had anything to do with WWE or is it just because he's a celebrity athlete who happens to be a WWE fan?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
They sent one to Clayton Kershaw, too.

They're in the business now of sending title belt replicas to pro athletes who win major awards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

fatherdog posted:

Bray and Bo's mother, grandfather, and uncles are all human-looking too; it's a mystery.