Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Donkay NOoo posted:

hey. hey van. fix the video there is something blocking pups

mommas feeding. we have to put a panel there to keep the pups that are latched onto her from falling out of the box when she leaves
soon we'll have to move the camera since that panel's gonna become semi permanent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

gonna be honest. kinda wanna see pups falling out of boxes

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Donkay NOoo posted:

gonna be honest. kinda wanna see pups falling out of boxes

this will happen when we expand their play area
we make ramps out of towels
they are not particularly good at supporting pups, but they are soft for tumbling down

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
pupcam now unblocked

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Do they have names yet?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Crow Jane posted:

Do they have names yet?

we dont give them proper names but we do refer to them by the color collar they have on

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

every time I go on the livecam they are all cuddled up in a little pile, wish I was in the middle of that soft chubbular pile :kimchi:

while squidginess is a vital quality in small animals, it's not quite so great on a dude's bod, sorry Theshby

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
name them after black metal bands for ultimate awesome, tia

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I like big dudes depending on how it is. If you have like a huge beer belly or get out of your breath going up the stairs, no good. If you're just overall big (like Chris Pratt before he got ripped :qq: ), then that's my favorite.

I also like the little fat puppies obviously

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Anne Whateley posted:

I also like the little fat puppies obviously

if you see them twitch while they sleep that's their little brains developing and growing

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
you can be a big guy if you look like you could rip the throat out of a bull with one hand

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Yeah a little paunch is okay if you're ripped as gently caress but if in doubt don't do it

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i like guys who are kind of soft and cuddly-looking if they have good personal hygiene and are otherwise well-maintained

the most important thing for me is personality, i know that's a cliche but it's true

alas i have no time for self-loathing sadsack fatties. fat because you're too lazy to go to the gym and sit on your rear end all day and live on lovely fast food: no. fat because you have a sad addiction to italian restaurants and fine wine and expensive chocolates but are otherwise a pretty excellent person: get in my pants right now you BEAST

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

my fiance works out but he has some pudge because he likes my cooking :3:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I want someone's personality to also mesh with their appearance. Outdoorsy guy + big broad shoulders, right oonnnn

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Fabulist posted:

I just had an acquaintance on Facebook tell me that cramping during periods is entirely psychosomatic. A lady acquaintance. This was obviously a pet thing of hers, I mentioned I was tired and she asked if I 'thought' it was because I was bleeding (thankfully, all via PM). I said yes and she went on a rant about how it's a collective hallucination, because society teaches us to expect cramps.

I pointed out I'd never had any cramping to speak of until after I had my kid, and she said "oh, that's not cramping, that's your uterus dealing with the giant scar you let them leave in it." I gave up and blocked her instead of asking if I should have let my son continue to hang out in there with a drastically lowered heart rate, because I know her answer would have been 'yes' even though he would have died or suffered brain damage if I'd insisted on continuing to try and birth naturally.

I figured this was the most appropriate thread for this, since it contains babies, periods, a person with dumb opinions who happens to be a woman, and Facebook.

This is funny because the first time I had cramps I didn't even know what the hell it was. Like I spent the whole day wondering "why the hell does my stomach hurt so much?" until it occurred to me that ohhh this must be what other people mean when they talk about period cramps. I think I'd had my period for like 5 years by that point.

Also if you'd pointed out the stuff with your son, she probably would have just said the brain damage stuff was all some lies the doctor told you to cut you open. I've known people like this and they think the whole medical establishment is one big conspiracy.

Theshby posted:

ladies of the lady's thread: how important is the bod of a man? because I'm thinking of just not giving a poo poo any more and getting real fat. feedback appreciated

I'm not a fan of like, morbidly obese dudes. But I do actually prefer some pudge on a guy. I don't know why, but really ripped muscular dudes kind of gross me out a little plus it makes me feel better about my belly that never goes away no matter how much I weigh.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It's like you ladies all have pictures of me while describing your ideal cuddle beast.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:3:

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Oh my gosh, I love millipedes! I remember my science teacher in middle school had quite a few of them - he let me play with them, and they'd crawl all over my hands - they're just wonderful!

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

i'm glad that pic is tiny because it's making me hurl a little

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Donkay NOoo posted:

i'm glad that pic is tiny because it's making me hurl a little

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:(

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER