Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Ewwww, gross.

Cutesy "moe" anime faces mod.

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

It says wife instead of waifu, will not download.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
Crusader Kings 2: Will emperor-san notice me?

To distract from those terrifying images, a query: is there a circumstance where a vassal (always high positive, not at war) just won't let you raise levies? It's happened a few times with counts/dukes where the buttons are greyed out and I have no idea why they wouldn't give me troops. It's rare but weird.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Mailer posted:

To distract from those terrifying images, a query: is there a circumstance where a vassal (always high positive, not at war) just won't let you raise levies? It's happened a few times with counts/dukes where the buttons are greyed out and I have no idea why they wouldn't give me troops. It's rare but weird.
CKII: Super Sayia-Jin Sengoku

Two cases could explain it :

1- They are theocratic vassals ,and like the Pope more than thye like you
2- They used up all their levies fighting their petty internal wars.

wolfman101
Feb 8, 2004

PCXL Fanboy
I might lose because Provence just declared war on France for my single county, but because it is against France I can't ask my ally, the duke of Aquitaine, to help out and France is dealing with 3 wars and can't be bothered to help.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Mailer posted:

Are you sure you don't already have part of their levy raised?

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Or are they in a war they've started and all of their levies are dead? I've had that happen.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Excelzior posted:

CKII: Super Sayia-Jin Sengoku

If this in any way could lead to 'CK2 Sengoku Mod: KOEI Samurai Warriors Edition' I'm frankly all for it. Especially since a new Samurai Warriors is coming with more new characters.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Crusader Kings II: More Concubines Than A Harem Anime

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005
I've played this game for 8 hours now and I kind of feel like I get what's happening for the most part.

I'm currently playing as a Russian High Chief somewhere in eastern Europe. My biggest problems so far have been fundraising and homicidal heirs.

Concerning fundraising, I just don't know what to do to make my monthly income go up. I've upgraded a few things in the tech screen that looked like they might help but the bumps I got from there were inconsequential. Is expansion the only way to get more gold?

As for my heir problem, my eldest son had never had a very good opinion of me, so when he came of age he devised a plot to assassinate me. My spymaster found out and so I jailed him for a few years. After that I chose to banish him from my lands because I didn't have it in me to kill my own kid. So now he's chilling in another court, but he's still heir in my dynasty! How can I make it so he gets skipped in the heritage line?

And lastly, do you guys recommend starting on easy difficulty for the first few games? I'm currently playing on normal, and I'm wondering if starting over on easy would just make the whole thing boring.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

You make money from tax income from vassals and directly from your holdings. To increase the tax income from your holdings, click on one of your castle holdings and upgrade "castle town". To increase tax income from vassals, go into laws and increase taxes on church, city, or feudal vassals.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

I like anime and that is the worst thing. Like seriously the worst.

Though yeah doing the warring states period in CK2 would be amazing. That time period is basically made for this game.

Also on the topic of modding, around when the beta patch was announced someone joking said something about the Muslim sisterhood, and I've been messing around trying to get some different succession laws so I could try and play a female ruled Muslim dynasty. Despite messing around with succession laws, it seems I am stuck on agnatic. Is that hard coded?

Eimi fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Dec 15, 2013

Hambilderberglar
Dec 2, 2004

I have a question about integration.
I am the roman empire and I hold several (but not every possible) king level titles, one of which is the kingdom of burgundy.
I have holy warred to get the duchy of Prussia and held it for a while, and I come to discover that apparently the duke of Prussia (a dynasty member that isnt me) is considered a vassal of the Kingdom of Burgundy (title held by me) and the Roman Empire (title also held by me) which means that the duchy of Prussia integrates with the Kingdom of Burgundy. Which offends my pretty borders sperging.
How can I... strip myself of the vassal so that it becomes a top level independent duke answering directly to me in my capacity as the Roman Emperor, rather than the King of Burgundy? There's another duke that holds a duchy inside of the de jure territory of germany and another in the de jure territory of Pommerania. I can't seem to transfer his vassalage to the king of germany (not me) so it can start integrating pomerania out of existence.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Kikkoman posted:

I've played this game for 8 hours now and I kind of feel like I get what's happening for the most part.

I'm currently playing as a Russian High Chief somewhere in eastern Europe. My biggest problems so far have been fundraising and homicidal heirs.

Concerning fundraising, I just don't know what to do to make my monthly income go up. I've upgraded a few things in the tech screen that looked like they might help but the bumps I got from there were inconsequential. Is expansion the only way to get more gold?

As for my heir problem, my eldest son had never had a very good opinion of me, so when he came of age he devised a plot to assassinate me. My spymaster found out and so I jailed him for a few years. After that I chose to banish him from my lands because I didn't have it in me to kill my own kid. So now he's chilling in another court, but he's still heir in my dynasty! How can I make it so he gets skipped in the heritage line?

And lastly, do you guys recommend starting on easy difficulty for the first few games? I'm currently playing on normal, and I'm wondering if starting over on easy would just make the whole thing boring.

Easy gives you more kids (not always a good thing with gavelkind inheritance) and makes your troops have bigger morale, meaning they break later. It doesn't affect difficulty too much.

Regarding your heir, you most likely have either gavelkind inheritance (all lands are split up between your sons, with your oldest son getting your highest title) or primogeniture inheritance (your oldest son inherits all your titles and lands). It doesn't matter if your child is in another court or your prison, he will be the next character you play. If the had better stats than your current ruler you should have let him stab you.

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em

Hambilderberglar posted:

I have a question about integration.
I am the roman empire and I hold several (but not every possible) king level titles, one of which is the kingdom of burgundy.
I have holy warred to get the duchy of Prussia and held it for a while, and I come to discover that apparently the duke of Prussia (a dynasty member that isnt me) is considered a vassal of the Kingdom of Burgundy (title held by me) and the Roman Empire (title also held by me) which means that the duchy of Prussia integrates with the Kingdom of Burgundy. Which offends my pretty borders sperging.
How can I... strip myself of the vassal so that it becomes a top level independent duke answering directly to me in my capacity as the Roman Emperor, rather than the King of Burgundy? There's another duke that holds a duchy inside of the de jure territory of germany and another in the de jure territory of Pommerania. I can't seem to transfer his vassalage to the king of germany (not me) so it can start integrating pomerania out of existence.

For the Prussian issue, are you sure it isn't de-integrating? Integration should only happen to your highest title, which is an empire so only kingdoms should drift into it. As for the second question, you can't transfer non de-jure vassals, so vassal-transfer is blocked either because his primary title is Pommerania or simply because he holds a duchy in Pommerania.

Kikkoman posted:

For fundraising, the only tech increases bonuses come from taxes, which are dependent on your vassal's opinion of you, so they aren't really important. The best way to increase your income (other than expansion) is to build upgrade in your demesne, mainly in your own holdings.

I believe the only way to remove a current heir from the line of succession in non-elective/tanistry titles is assassination. You can remove other heirs by making them ineligible for succession by, say, granting them a church title or forcing them to take vows.

Hambilderberglar
Dec 2, 2004

grancheater posted:

For the Prussian issue, are you sure it isn't de-integrating? Integration should only happen to your highest title, which is an empire so only kingdoms should drift into it. As for the second question, you can't transfer non de-jure vassals, so vassal-transfer is blocked either because his primary title is Pommerania or simply because he holds a duchy in Pommerania.
In de jure kingdom map mode it tells me "Becoming independent, de jure, as Roman Empire, 31/100 years" and "Duchy of Prussia, being incorporated, de jure, into the Kingdom of Burgundy, 15/100 years"
It is currently de jure part of the kingdom of Lithuania which I control entirely.

If I can't transfer non de jure vassals, is there a way for me to get him to be the de jure vassal of the king of Germany by removing all of his titles that are located outside of the de jure territory of germany, transferring his vassalage, and then handing the individual landed titles outside of the kingdom of germany to the german king directly? That should then start the integration of the duchy into the kingdom?
^
Never mind, figured that out, removing the pommeranian duchy and grantingit to the king of Germany fixed it and I could transfer vassalage properly.

Hambilderberglar fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Dec 15, 2013

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Eimi posted:

Also on the topic of modding, around when the beta patch was announced someone joking said something about the Muslim sisterhood, and I've been messing around trying to get some different succession laws so I could try and play a female ruled Muslim dynasty. Despite messing around with succession laws, it seems I am stuck on agnatic. Is that hard coded?

It's hardcoded right now. Supposedly the beta patch may add modding options, but I don't know if they work yet, even in the beta version.

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008
Is there anything the Anglo Saxons can do about the Vikings in the Old Gods start? It just seems like an impossible situation, even when I marry into the Karlings.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Still better than Mediterranean Faces.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!

Ummm... Why is 'Wife' not changed to 'Waifu'? Clearly this person does not truly understand the deep complexity of Nippon culture.

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
gently caress

Genius heir got Romeoed and Julieted :suicide:

He was going to marry this genius distant relative, and was all setup to inherit a claim on the Byzantine Empire through his mother to boot :cry:

Guess that's what that 6k gold I have will be spent on - stabbing Juliet's old family
:black101:

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
gently caress that noise, I would have ragequit. I'm all for playing through the poo poo but that's just mean.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

dogstile posted:

gently caress that noise, I would have ragequit. I'm all for playing through the poo poo but that's just mean.

At least their revenge was both harsh and thorough. I commend them on their absolute decimation of that house. Though yeah...losing a kid like that bites.

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

I heard the patch that came with SOA was kinda bad, has that been resolved yet?

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Playing an excellent Elder Kings game where I started as Nestor Dor - descendant of the Reman line of Emperors. Two years in he got stabbed by his brother. Said brother then managed to stab the King of the Colovian Estates. His son, a young boy, came to power when a lone bowman killed his dad - and I ended up as Regent and Spymaster. I proceeded to very quickly murder my way through the rest of the family, leaving only the young son. This kid had strong diplomacy for some reason and between that and the political concerns I couldn't get support to stab him.

Then I realized I could be his guardian. So I was. I turned him from a modestly promising young man into an absolute shitlord (cruel, arbitrary, etc.) and by the time he was 14 was able to get support for my plot. When he was just a few months short of turning 16 he got killed, his entire family wiped out at the hands of one man - a man who now inherited the Colovian Estates. He ended up with the nickname "the Noble", which I presume was a commentary on how he managed to murder his way through about eight people in five or so years without ever even being implicated. It was obviously him though because there was nobody else it could be.

This guy was pretty old by now and died after a few years, leaving his son the throne. Unfortunately his son was mediocre at best (only Learning was 12, everything else 6 or below), and a loving gigantic civil war broke out at the start of his reign. It almost bankrupted the nation and despite seven years of brutal war that drained every single hold of its fighting men only resulted in a white peace, but King Malpenix won. That's only the start of his story though. See, a few years later some random guy walks up to the front of his castle and says "Hey can I live here?" and I say "sure why not?" Turns out he's a vampire and he turns me into one. This gives me HUGE stat boosts that only grow over time, so now my lowest stat is 15. My guy is amazingly skilled at every part of statecraft, has come to be loved by most of his vassals, and is an immortal vampire who hasn't aged a day in 15 years.

This fuckin' game. :allears:

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Baron Porkface posted:

I heard the patch that came with SOA was kinda bad, has that been resolved yet?

The bugs are fixed. There is a beta patch that solves the main remaining balance problem: event troops.

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay
The patch is out now for everyone:
code:
2013-12-16: v2.0.2
--------------------

MAJOR
- Added a "Depose Antipope" Casus Belli
- Added an "Antiking" faction. The leader usurps the liege's primary title, deposes the antipope and passes papal investiture. The Pope can be called into the resulting war.
- Not possible to set up an antipope within 50 years of one being forcibly deposed
- Fixed bug in Linux where the game became totally unplayable if you ALT+TAB
- Now possible to play in Ironman mode with the ruler designer and mods (but you won't get achievements)
- Significantly reduced the amount of event-spawned troops across the board to better reflect the rebalanced levies
- Fixed crash bug in the Mac launcher
- Fixed religion reformation crash

MINOR
- West African Pagans can no longer have higher CA than Low
- Fraticelli now get investiture laws
- Waived the non-neighboring rule for theocracy title grants, but made it moddable
- Now allowed to grant one higher-than-duke tier title to a theocracy
- Blocked granting away your capital county if you have moved your capital
- Disallowed revoking and plotting to revoke a title that you just gave to someone
- Antipopes now correctly lose the status if they change religion
- Antipopes now lose their status if their liege is not the same religion
- Fixed some memory and thread safety issues with the trigger 'check_variable'
- Added a blocker flag to first generation Jewish courtiers, preventing conversion demands
- Increased the revolt risk for wrong culture and religion a bit
- Antipopes now have papal clothes
- You now have to be independent to create an antipope
- Added Jewish buildings
- Added Jewish retinues
- Fixed a bug with patricians pressing claims
- Improved the "pagan converts to spouse's/concubine's religion" decisions to work with all heresies
- Mending the schism is also now possible for Orthodox heresies that have taken over and become the main branch
- Tweaked various religious events
- Lowered the mean time to happen for certain story events
- Fixed a bug with the de facto liege of primary holdings
- Now patricians will be picked sometimes when using the random character button
- Added trait "Battlefield Terrain Master"
- Fixed bug where independent characters couldn't be assigned a religious title
- Fixed issue where liege took barony vassals entire county as capital when he didn't own the county
- Fixed missed check for unlanded when usurping title
- Fixed crash bug when looking at religions in game setup
- Corrected Orthodox patriarch name lists
- Added missing reason tooltip for why you cannot make an antipope of a bishop of another religion
- Added missing crusade names for some heresies
- Fixed a bug with the ending of the Shepherds' Crusade
- Fixed some triggers that weren't correctly checking for the Jewish religion group
- Non-Jewish rulers with Jewish councillors can now get some special technology improvement events
- Fixed a very rare crash in combat
- Marriage, betrothal, and concubinage can no longer be arrange while imprisoned
- Fixed bug in the Crusade CB where a courtier could not get the king title he deserved
- There is now automatic peace with rebels if you get a complete victory
- Fixed bug where the unit reorganization window didn't pop up and split of troops was not selected
- Fixed the invasion CB for Muslims so it becomes invalid when the target converts religion
- Fixed bug where a regiment managed to detach itself from its army completely
- City and bishopric rulers can no longer get claims through inheritance
- Corrected several heretic religion descriptions
- Added some missing Fraticelli college of cardinal text
- Added a minimum cap for bottleneck chokepoints
- Fixed crash when randomly jumping around in history.
- Reverted back so levy modifier affects galley count
- The "Holy Smoke" achievement should now work as intended
- The "And Stay Out!" achievement should now work as intended
- Fixed a bug when saving a game that has a religion which has overthrown the parent religion
- Fixed problem where hordes counted as theocracies in the game setup
- Fixed flank leaders being reset when loading saves
- The Ibadi and Hurufi Caliphates and the Yazidi Sheikhdom can now be properly created
- Fixed a bug where rulers of all religions could ask their religious head to start a crusade
- If Catholicism becomes a heresy, "Mending the Schism" is no longer possible
- Fixed a bug where Muslim invasion wars against other types of Muslims would invalidate immediately
- Fixed so ironman mode is not locked out if you go back from saved games to bookmarks.

DATABASE
- Made sure the Vikings have enough ships in 867
- Strengthened 867 starting positions for Rurik, Dyre the Stranger and the Khazars
- Added Jewish Khazar names
- Made some minor fixes to male Iberian names

AI
- AI: Adjusted succession marriage reasoning
- AI: Better at calculating odds of victory when attacking
- AI: Should now be more careful about attacking with inferior numbers
- AI: Will now re-raise its forces if current levies are significantly smaller than the potential amount it can raise
- AI: Will now use the Spymaster to suppress factions
- AI: Will now use the Chancellor to improve relations with vassal faction members
- AI: More careful about appointing disgruntled Spymasters
- AI: Will now always honor the terms of an existing betrothal
- AI: Fixed a bug where Catholic rulers would spam the Pope with money requests and bishop nomination requests, spending their Piety
- AI: Really powerful rulers now sometimes create antipopes, even when they are not excommunicated, depending on papal opinions and the number of church loyalist bishops

MODDING
- Triggers are now automatically sorted by their computation complexity so modders won't have to think about it
- Added trigger 'is_recent_grant'
- Exported 'matrilineal_marriages' flag to religion script (no longer hardcoded for Muslims)
- Exported 'can_have_antipopes' flag to religions (now decoupled from 'investiture')
- Added event target 'betrothed'
- Added history command 'add_matrilineal_spouse'
- Added trigger 'is_married_matrilineally'
- Added support for the 'player_allow' trigger in factions
- Added a configuration "mp_max_lead_days" which is defaulted at 7, this prevents the server from progressing more than a week ahead of the slowest player
- Added do_not_disturb character flag to help optimize triggers and lock character availability for journeys, feasts etc
- Added any_claimant effect
- Fixed error with character and province event effect where they could not trigger cause they missed a trigger
- Added a new -debugscripts command line option that will output our internal asserts of the triggers and effects so modders can see what went wrong with their scripts
- Added EVENT_TROOPS_SIZE_MULT define as a global multiplier on match_mult
- Fixed an issue with namespaces and how delayed event ids are saved
- Fixed so duplicate entries of a character's ID won't create duplicate characters.
- Added BOTTLENECK_CHOKE_TROOP_CAP in defines which defaults to 300
- The 'intermarry' option in religions now works between religion groups as well
- Retinues are now scripted with a 'potential' trigger rather than simple culture and culture_group fields
- Added has_regiments trigger.

INTERFACE
- Fixed bug where province view was toggled when siege ended
- Now the checkbox for auto invite plots displays correctly

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Seconding whoever said that a Sengoku Jidai mod for CKII would be the poo poo. That is now my official goal as a modder, to get good enough to make that.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

quote:

- AI: More careful about appointing disgruntled Spymasters

That will make plotting the death of foreign rulers a bit more difficult. It was sometimes insane what kind of spymasters the AI appointed.
"Oh, an envious, ambitious AND deceitful man who has a -50 opinion of me... but look at that intrigue stat! The perfect spymaster!"

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

DStecks posted:

Seconding whoever said that a Sengoku Jidai mod for CKII would be the poo poo. That is now my official goal as a modder, to get good enough to make that.

Wasn't there someone who had imported the map and histories for Sengoku to CK2? Riso, I think it was? Wish he'd repost the link to that!

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em
There's that and also NMIH, both probably out of date and incomplete.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Mister Adequate posted:

Playing an excellent Elder Kings game where I started as Nestor Dor - descendant of the Reman line of Emperors. Two years in he got stabbed by his brother. Said brother then managed to stab the King of the Colovian Estates. His son, a young boy, came to power when a lone bowman killed his dad - and I ended up as Regent and Spymaster. I proceeded to very quickly murder my way through the rest of the family, leaving only the young son. This kid had strong diplomacy for some reason and between that and the political concerns I couldn't get support to stab him.

Then I realized I could be his guardian. So I was. I turned him from a modestly promising young man into an absolute shitlord (cruel, arbitrary, etc.) and by the time he was 14 was able to get support for my plot. When he was just a few months short of turning 16 he got killed, his entire family wiped out at the hands of one man - a man who now inherited the Colovian Estates. He ended up with the nickname "the Noble", which I presume was a commentary on how he managed to murder his way through about eight people in five or so years without ever even being implicated. It was obviously him though because there was nobody else it could be.

This guy was pretty old by now and died after a few years, leaving his son the throne. Unfortunately his son was mediocre at best (only Learning was 12, everything else 6 or below), and a loving gigantic civil war broke out at the start of his reign. It almost bankrupted the nation and despite seven years of brutal war that drained every single hold of its fighting men only resulted in a white peace, but King Malpenix won. That's only the start of his story though. See, a few years later some random guy walks up to the front of his castle and says "Hey can I live here?" and I say "sure why not?" Turns out he's a vampire and he turns me into one. This gives me HUGE stat boosts that only grow over time, so now my lowest stat is 15. My guy is amazingly skilled at every part of statecraft, has come to be loved by most of his vassals, and is an immortal vampire who hasn't aged a day in 15 years.

This fuckin' game. :allears:

I wish my Elder Kings game would stop crashing periodically. But it is still a great mod.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Torrannor posted:

That will make plotting the death of foreign rulers a bit more difficult. It was sometimes insane what kind of spymasters the AI appointed.
"Oh, an envious, ambitious AND deceitful man who has a -50 opinion of me... but look at that intrigue stat! The perfect spymaster!"

I do that all too often, I am now officially worse than the AI.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

DrSunshine posted:

Wasn't there someone who had imported the map and histories for Sengoku to CK2? Riso, I think it was? Wish he'd repost the link to that!

Try the first post!

Also I haven't updated that thing in like 50 patches.

I think at this point I'd strip out all the olde CK2+ stuff and just go vanilla only.

Riso fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Dec 16, 2013

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Riso posted:

Try the first post!

Also I haven't updated that thing in like 50 patches.

I think at this point I'd strip out all the olde CK2+ stuff and just go vanilla only.

Would you mind if I'd start poking around in it to see what kind of stuff I can do?

EDIT: It doesn't appear to be working, the game crashes while booting once I get to "Loading Graphics." :smith:

DStecks fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Dec 16, 2013

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

Those of you who bought CKII from GamersGate and used the in-game store for DLC, check your GG account. The DLC you bought should show up in your library, unlike before. That GG->Steam changeover is still being worked on...

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

I want to nominate a successor. Why are neither of my sons choices for who to nominate?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

DStecks posted:

Would you mind if I'd start poking around in it to see what kind of stuff I can do?

EDIT: It doesn't appear to be working, the game crashes while booting once I get to "Loading Graphics." :smith:

If he made the mod with ck2+ as the base, it means there are probably a lot of provinces that don't exist in the base version of SoA. You could try rolling back to ToG, and then using the old 2.x version of CK2+.

It also could be something as simple as the new options in defines.lua.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

SeaTard posted:

If he made the mod with ck2+ as the base, it means there are probably a lot of provinces that don't exist in the base version of SoA. You could try rolling back to ToG, and then using the old 2.x version of CK2+.

It also could be something as simple as the new options in defines.lua.

The provinces shouldn't matter, since it uses a completely new map. Right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
What is a checksum and why did Paradox put it in the title of their thread about the patch?

• Locked thread