Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Hoping james adomian brings back christopher hitchens for the 2 yr anniversary of his death tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

I say salesmen and women of the world unite!
I just hope Wompler shows up. She hasn't been around since her pool party back in August.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Vykk.Draygo posted:

I just hope Wompler shows up. She hasn't been around since her pool party back in August.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

That Womptacular pool party was amazing.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

:stare: Oh dear. Until just now, I didn't even consider that those characters existed in the same universe.

Then again, I guess I've only thought of Andy Daly's characters existing in their own self-contained, horrible reality.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Are we sure it's for CBB? Daly was going to do a Dimello-hosted version of his podcast and she could have been the guest on it. Either way, should be funny.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I just want Wompler and the rest of the interns, Traci Reardon and Geno to show up on the tv show.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

So I just re-listened to all of the Best Ofs and The Best of the Best Ofs I believe is the 2012 edition because Paul and Scott do Woody Allen Entourage through out the whole thing. 2011 was good too though because instead they're hooked on saying Bro like Adam Pally.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I did a double-take when I saw the runtime of this year's Christmas episode. That's a lot of CBB!

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Wow, all this episode is missing is Jessica St. Claire, Joe Wengert, and Lauren Lapkus as far as the best character guests are concerned.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
I don't think I've ever heard the guests break so many times in an ep of CBB. It's awesome.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

That Andy Daly poem was incredible.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Eltoasto posted:

Are we sure it's for CBB? Daly was going to do a Dimello-hosted version of his podcast and she could have been the guest on it. Either way, should be funny.

Just went to the Earwolf website and saw this:
http://www.earwolf.com/show/the-andy-daly-podcast-pilot-project/
Gonna have to check it out after the Christmas episode of CBB.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

The off (and on) mic laughing in this episode is loving spectacular.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

JethroMcB posted:

I did a double-take when I saw the runtime of this year's Christmas episode. That's a lot of CBB!

You're not kidding. I looked through the iTunes list and it was only the anniversary show and a few previous Xmas shows that have broken the 2hour barrier*, and they only just broke it. This is more Comedy Bang Bang than has ever Bang Banged before.

* not including Best Ofs.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Reformed Pissboy posted:

I was almost disappointed that PFT showed up so early since I was enjoying his background laughter so much, but was placated when I realized the only change was that it became foreground laughter. And Canada jokes.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

PFTs random hum sounds are making Thicke one of my favorite characters of his.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

I don't know if you guys listened to it, but on the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project Pilot, it sounds like Scott Aukerman died, so no more CBB :(

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

cams posted:

I don't know if you guys listened to it, but on the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project Pilot, it sounds like Scott Aukerman died, so no more CBB :(

It's probably too early to know whether the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project takes place in the CBB-616 universe.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
CBB's had dead guests before, so Scott should still be able to make it.

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

Reformed Pissboy posted:

Though I'm not sure that James needed to laugh right into the microphone numerous times before his character was introduced.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Quite right. His lack of professionalism really diminished my enjoyment of Comedy Bang Bang.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I've got high hopes for the August Lindt episode of the Andy Daly podcast.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

RandomPauI posted:

I've got high hopes for the August Lindt every episode of the Andy Daly podcast.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Vykk.Draygo posted:

Though I'm not sure that James needed to laugh right into the microphone numerous times before his character was introduced.

This was one of the best parts, because now you are just waiting for him to start.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
Being able to tell what guests were coming up thanks to the background laughter was the best. I also love how big a fan PFT obviously is of the show.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Jason Mantzoukas and PFT seem to legitimately listen to most episodes of CBB.

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

Beeez posted:

I think Adam Scott does too.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Beeez posted:

To be fair, PFT is on most episodes, and nearly every Mantzoukas appearance has been on a memorable or influential episode (Every single one he's done with Andy Daly, for instance.)

But they really do behave like fans, they remember a lot of the little details and want to stick to the established continuity.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

PFT said he listens to every episode on last year's countdown.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
PFT is definitely a podcast listener. He's mentioned he listens to every episode of Stop Podcasting Yourself too.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Contrary to this conversation, Andy Daly apparently not only doesn't listen to Comedy Bang Bang, but he doesn't even know what it is!

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I hope Jesse Ventura gets out of the plug bag again someday. Sounds like a horrible place to be.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Love that Scott's managed to toss Schindler's List into the past two podcasts.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

GobiasIndustries posted:

Love that Scott's managed to toss Schindler's List into the past two podcasts.

Yeah, Scott is amazing at nailing wonderfully horrible puns. It's even better when they completely knock the show off the tracks.

PARTY ON, GIRTH!

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

"Taylor..."
"Sw-"
"...Lautner"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

A ghost! A ghost! A ghost, a ghost, a ghost!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

The "We've got a whole mansion full of the white stuff." "Cum?" and the follow-up to it absolutely killed me, I think this was the best Christmas episode since the Colin Hanks one, which is really high praise.

urk the quack posted:

Yeah, Scott is amazing at nailing wonderfully horrible puns. It's even better when they completely knock the show off the tracks.

PARTY ON, GIRTH!

Does anyone remember the line that sounded like "Mamet" that made Scott say "Coffee's for closers" really quickly under his breath before going to a break? That was one of my favorite silly pun things that's been on CBB, although I forget what the episode/setup/anything behind it was.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Power of Pecota posted:

The "We've got a whole mansion full of the white stuff." "Cum?" and the follow-up to it absolutely killed me, I think this was the best Christmas episode since the Colin Hanks one, which is really high praise.

I love the Colin Hanks christmas episode, so much so that I listened to it the other day and actually looked up if Michael Douglas and Pat Riley have ever been in the same room. So yeah High Praise! but I feel like it kinda falls short of that episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
"I've got two Grammy's!"
"Oh no..."
"Grammy Stallone!"